1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Jinchurikis

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Perverted King, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Perverted King The Toad Hermit

Would you had liked to see Kishi show all the other Jinchurikis have a battle? Only Gaara seemed to have gone all out. Yugito was introduced and after hyping of being the "Second Strongest of the Cloud Village", she left as fast as she came. The 3 Tails was a wild Biju captured by Deidara and Tobi and the 4 Tails by Kisame who was an old man that could use "Elemental Fusions". Now that would have been something interesting to watch. I'm really dissapointed that the Jinchuriki didn't play a bigger role in the manga. If they would have showed their battles it would have hyped Akatsuki even more.

2. Berry &#803

totally agree!!! the only reason I can think of to why that is the nine tails and naruto are the most important. but that is a lame excuse

3. Nightmare &#803

damn straight it would have been good to see all the fight ... we could see how beastly kismame and what deidara and Tobi really did :iria ...

4. Cooli S*O*U*L

yeah seeing the other Jinchurikis in action would have made everything seem more interesting

5. Paveway Vacuous Asininus

Second that. I'm really interested as to how the other bijuu fight. If anything, it would have been cool to see a kickass fight at least.

6. Kuran Banned

don't care .

7. Koori Active Member

We'll see the power of the bijuus in the future. Yonbi using elemental fusions is and obvious foreshadow of what expects to us. Also. I'm sure the other bijuu that rest to capture is Yamata No Orochi. Who knows, maybe in the future Naruto will have to fight the jinchuriki who owns Yamata. According to the legend, Yamata lost fighting with Kyuubi.

8. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Kishi is allowing the Anime to extend those fights... so that the Anime doesn't catch up to the manga again.

Guaranteed.

atill sucks though...

9. vietstorm New Member

leftover material for anime fillers / movie.

10. Sauce Code Veronica

Mhm... I agree, seeing them fight before they got captured by Akatsuki would be interesting, but it seems to Kishimoto, there are battles more important than that that need be showned.

11. Ohmek Out of my mind!...back in 5min

i agree that it would be awesome to see but maybe he didn't show them becuase it would stretch the manga out way to much and would take forever to get to the point where we are now if we saw all 8 battles.

12. Trivub way out of line

that would show all the moves of the akatsukis members and that'd make the battles that follow less interesting. We already saw a lot of Kisame's moves during the gai battle. The rest is saved for the final battle. If we would've seen the 4-tails battle, All Kisames moves wwould've been showed.

13. UkkiThePlant ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็ก็็็ ็็็็็

Forget the hosts, the Jinchuurikis themselves should battle! The Kyuubi would almost certainly win, but it would still be awesome.

14. Koori Active Member

The Yonbi along with the other 8 bijuu will be showed in the future. I'm pretty sure in some point of the story Pain will free the 9 bijuu and with this will start the second great war like the one of 16 years ago, but this time with Akatsuki added. This time all bijuu could be probably killed to not create a new jinchuriki in the future. Remember bijuu were used in the wars, tha's what Chiyo said.

15. Lirik falcon pawnchin' yo face

No.

I would hate to see the manga turn into what Bleach is doing right now.

Too many fights, not a lot of story, way too boring.

Only interesting ones would be the 8 tails and the 9 tails

16. Plato90s Member

I think we'll see the details of the fight on the anime.

For example, the manga completely skimmed over the test between Kakashi and Naruto/Sakura. We skipped straight from Sakura finding Kakashi underground to the very end when Naruto used Icha-Icha to win. The fight which took the better part of 4 episodes was skipped entirely in the manga. The frame of the manga which talks about how fast Kakashi makes seals makes no sense unless Kishi was expecting to have the anime fill in the blanks.

Ditto for the part of where Kakuzu and Hidan visits the temple of Fire to kill Chiriku. They talk about how the monks have a special fighting style, except we go directly from a frame where Kakuzu/Hidan charges the monks to the very end when the temple is in ruins and bodies are everywhere. The time-leap leaves the anime a lot of room to fill in a nice fight scene, which is always popular with viewers.

These things suggest that Kishi/Shonen Jump is working a lot more closely with anime series and we should expect a lot more details on the peripheral fights which get skimmed over in the manga.

17. Koori Active Member

To prevent people from making another jinchuriki in the future, the best solution is kill the 9 bijuu ... forever. Chiyo said that the jinchuriki were used in the war, and this is something that must change into the future. Remember Naruto is the destined child who will bring a great revolution in the shinobi world, a revolution that will involve all the villages.

18. Vangelis Chariots of Fire

I agree, mabe they might show more of it in the anime even though it'll be filler.

19. Bathroom_Mop Icha Icha Paradise Distributor

It would be nice to see Naruto fighting another Jinchuriki, or maybe even teaming up with one. Just the interaction of 2 jinchuriki's in battle should be epic

20. Perverted King The Toad Hermit

I was thinking the same thing. We might see them battle in the anime but still that makes them filler. Unless Kishi writes this plot himself I don't think the episodes will be good.

21. sasukeismygod Banned

22. Raiden I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

It would have been interesting to see more jinchuurikis but perhaps the plot should have remained the way it is now. Why? Kishimoto might not have written about jinchuurikis because:

a. We would have seen Akatsuki constantly encounter Naruto, which wouldn't have made sense because he is an assigned jinchuuriki that must be obtained. An ongoing problem in the manga was that keeping Naruto away from Akatsuki was vital, but most likely if jinchuuriki were shown, we would have seen them in the process of fighting Akatsuki which means that Naruto would be there to help. By allowing Naruto to fight Akatsuki, Tsunade would be shortening the distance between Akatsuki and Naruto instead of keeping him at a distance from the organization.

b. Every case that we would have seen so far would have consisted of Naruto meeting the jinchuuriki, Akatsuki arriving and taking the jinchuuriki, the jinchuuriki dying, and Naruto walking away disappointed. That would have been very redundant. In every case, we would have seen Akatsuki succesful because Kishimoto apparently has planned on making them very close to accomplishing their goal. They only have two more jinchuuriki to obtain.

c. Kishimoto might have had difficulty making more characters. Not only does he have to create an image for each jinchuuriki, but he also has to create a personality. He has shown that so far the number of characters that he has created are all very difficult to manage. Take Tenten as an example, she has received no character development at all.

23. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

all the jins will be identified via flashbacks ultimately i'm confident

24. FreshMint Natsu from Fairy Tail

I think that the Jinchurikki are being looked down on so much. At least get a fodder Akatsuki to get killed by a Jinchurikki. It would be good to see the techniques of the other jinchurikkis. We'll get a variety of new techniques as well as new characters. Seriously, we need to get more characters or make less of the characters fodder

25. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

i hope the 8-tails is inside someone we know about, such as kabuto

26. John Connor Lightning Tiger

it will be impossible for the anime to show the fights without spoiling the abilities kishi purposefully kept hidden

the bell test with Sakura and Naruto was super lame since the anime makers suck balls when it comes to making interesting filler also remember the the mist jutsu Kakashi did in the anime? apparently Itachi can see through it according to the anime... wtf? thats just like when the anime said Sasuke can see through Kage Bunshin

do you really want these people screw up the anime even more?

27. Plato90s Member

If Kishi intends for the anime to fill in the blanks, is it still filler or just the details which he didn't want to spend time on?
    Not really. The only thing which has to be skimmed over is Hidan's ability, and even that is doubtful. I see no problem with having Hidan fight but have Shikamaru "explain" it for the viewers later on.

Kakuzu could still show off his powerful elemental jutsus without revealing his 5-hearts trick. In the mean time, we can have Chiriku hit Hidan with what should be a killer move and be confused why it didn't work. Fun fight scene which should last at least 2 episodes.

If there ain't a fight scene every few episodes, viewers get bored.

28. LiveFire Banned

I would have liked to see them to.

29. TekJansen Doku Chunin

Kishimoto dropped the ball by making it where the Jinchuriki die after having their beast extracted. He could have killed Garra some other way and then we'd have a cast of characters who might be able to retrieve their beast and Help Naruto.

Oh well... Too bad. ^^

30. molkame Face of angel X Mind of devil

My thought is Naruto and Kyuubi finally make a pact and he lets Naruto be able to control the power more willfully or one condion Naruto must save the other jinchurikkis

31. molkame Face of angel X Mind of devil

oh and is there a ten tail beast cause that would kick serious ass

32. VonDoom Curse you, Richards!

While I would've LOVED to have seen all the jinchuuriki and the bijuu, I think it would have meant a much different story. Kishimoto would have to have focused on Akatsuki's plans for the bijuu and these doomed characters instead of all this Sharingan stuff. It was an either/or decision since I don't think we could've had a lot of focus on the jinchuuriki (who were all going to die anyway) AND all this Avenger Sasuke story as well.

I think once Pein confronts Naruto and does his villain spiel, we'll likely get some page depicting all the bijuu and maybe their respective jinchuuriki. Maybe. As it is, it's all really just window dressing on the Great Sharingan Chronicles. Oh well.

33. Sasuke rip

I really wish we could of seen Kisame fighting that Jinchuuriki who used all those elemental jutsu.

I really hope we can see the 8 tails fight, unless it's already been caught.

34. -ScRaTcH- Naruto Warrior.

^^
    I think it might have. why would madara tell pein to go for naruto?

35. Dragonus Nesha Le Rouquin Super Moderator

Tobi/Madara did tell Pein to have the Akatsuki catch their remaining jinnchuriki. However, it is never stated if it is the 5-, 6-, 7-, or 8-Tailed's jinnchuriki.

36. Tsukiyo Valar Morghulis

yes actually i think that would be interesting:zaru

37. Shadow_fox Shadow

The fact that Kishimoto didn't work that much of the Jinchuuriki is a great mistake of his part. Their stories would have made a great addition to everything, but Kishi seams to be a very closed character, constantly focusing on Konoha and only on the main characters. I can only hope that he doesn't screw up from here on end. Simply because I consider the way he took is very confusing and somewhat annoying.
    Kishi seams a lot like the characters he made in Akatsuki, he constaly treats the bijuu like objects and not living, breating creatures.

Oh well, I can only hope that after he finally puts an end to this Akatsuki arc, that he will finally reaveal the real mastermind behind the curtains, the true source of strife and conflict in the world, or if there is such a thing.

Also, why to the bijuu have to die? We still don't know how they were brought to the world. If they were summoned, then that would mean that some other mastermind could sommon them. The best way to deal with them is to seal them? Who is the best candidate? Naruto, of course, he unexpectedally survived the sealing, and the beast. Maybe this ability is his legacy form his mother, or something.(Remember the name Kushina has a special meaning, it means something like 9 gifts or something).

38. aiyanah Active Member

It would be interesting to see the battles of the jinchuuriki but then it would give away the abilities of the akatsuki. Look at Hidans for example, if his ability was revealed early then the battle between him and Asuma's team would have been less interesting, and surely whatever technique Tobi used to KO the Sanbi is meant to be revealed when he fights a key character and not just some bijuu.

Maybe Kishi thinks it adds drama to the akatsuki :doh

39. Itachi's Apprentice 3 Sasuke is King of Kings