1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Jeremy Scahill: the man exposing the US Dirty War

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by Son of Goku, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Son of Goku Doesn't need a Custom Title

continues...

2. Son of Goku Doesn't need a Custom Title

[YOUTUBE]Lu5uVFNSjHw[/YOUTUBE]
    The style is a bit too sensational for my taste, but overall still great stuff and a definite must see.

3. NaS I'm PC, bro. I'll throw down.

Pocahontas was a must see also. The cooperation of white Europeans educating Native Americans who now call themselves "Jews." Which translates into son of Jesus. Good stuff,.

4. erictheking Chopped + Screwed

I haven't read or seen this fella's work, only seen him in a few television appearances where he impressed, but ^ that is fucking spot on there, and it applies much more generally across 'intellectual' culture.

Obviously questioning or challenging the state doesn't make you a good journalist on its own, and there are plenty of examples here, but you can be an utter, utter donut and still be taken seriously if you consistently lick the right pair of boots.

5. Son of Goku Doesn't need a Custom Title

X

6. Jimnast Shinobi

The world is a sad place when this thread receives only 4 comments and the death of paul waker receives 100's.

The world is truly upside down, apparently 1 american actor's death touches far more people then a journalist bringing forth evidence about the massacring of 10's of thousands of people due to bogus unjustified nonsensical wars perpetrated by their own country.

7. Bishop Pharroh

Jimmy my boy, you don't understand human nature.

8. Mider T VM Rapist

Saw this guy on Maher, smart but a sensationalist which dilutes his point.