1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Itachi vs. Madara

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by balthosai, Jan 18, 2008.

1. balthosai :D

I'd say Itachi.

Because its true.

lol.

2. Sasuke_Bateman ?

3. balthosai :D

You tell me why you think Madara's stronger and i'll tell you why he's not.

You'll lose.

4. Phenom Always thinking

Madara, has more abilities with the Sharingan and he taught Itachi ..... never in the history of mangaism has a teacher ever been defeated by his student unless the teacher was a villan and for some cornball reason, the student is a good guy.

5. Morati Deez Nuts

In what dimension? :LOS

6. Cytrin SuperDuperUltraMega CoolPerson

He may in the future surpass him
    generally the apprentice will surpass the master
    but not right now he wont win

7. Sasuke rip

Meh, there isn't many people Itachi couldn't obliterate, Uchiha Madara is one of them though.

8. balthosai :D

No !

What we know of Madara = He was one of the first Uchiha, he was one of the first to discover Mangekyou Sharingan, he had the ability to control the Kyuubi. Oh and he got owned by Shodai.

What we know of Itachi = The best genius of Konoha(Ever ! Meaning even the shinobi of Madara's time weren't equal to him or had his potential), Owned Oro at 12 or 13 or whatever, ANBU Captain at 13 and probably helped recruit more than half of the Akatsuki.

Just because Itachi stated Madara was his mentor doesn't mean Madara is stronger, it just means Itachi respects him and probably seen him as more of a father figure.

Oh and younger generation>>>>>older generation, this has been proven OVER and OVER repeatedly throughout the Naruto series.

Madara is practically and literally a ghost of what he used to be. Maybe more powerful than he was 100 years ago because i'm sure he's picked up a couple of tricks along the way.

But still, facts are facts, the only Uchiha destined to be more powerful than Itachi is Sasuke.

9. balthosai :D

read em and weap, kids.

10. Phenom Always thinking

ummm itachi calls him the untouchable man, no physical attacks can reach him.

genjutsu wont work on a uchiha of madaras level.

AND itachi respects him to much to even try to attack someone who can live forever so.....

wtf are you talkin about?

11. balthosai :D

wow, what a noob lol.

FACT - all the immortals in Narutoverse are Fodder.

12. Sasuke_Bateman ?

If that's the case why is Gai still alive :vegetant

13. ShadowReij Wanderer

I forgot who is Itachi's master again?:zaru

14. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

15. Dariusd Active Member

QFT!

Lets see the list, Sasori, Hidan, Orochimaru, lol...and look at how Pein ended up against Jiraiya he almost lost. Being immortal is overrated and eventually they're going to get the shock of their life when they wonder why they're either dying, or end up sealed for a near eternity. Madara might end up being sealed in hell inside that biju statue, immortal but bound just like Yondaime, and Sandaime in that death god stomach. Death obviously would be too good for Madara.

IMO, Itachi may end up being stronger than Madara's current state, but once Madara awakens whatever he has his mind set on he will trump everyone else and become the ultimate bad guy.

16. Lastier ̣

Draw, since both would try to run away from each other. It's in their genes.

17. Shiranui Nullius in verba

How can you determine the abilities of a character not yet seen in their full potential? Furthermore, these two would have no reason to fight one another. Unless plans went awry and Itachi did not like the progression of matters, otherwise it seems unlikely to me.

True.

18. Klue 輪廻

Funny how you ignored,"The indestructible man," reference as stated by Itachi himself. :zaru

19. Kenny Florian Active Member

20. Hollowized Crab

Latest chapter involved.

Telegrams.

Madara > Itachi.

Madara is in control of Akatsuki, not Itachi. Madara can summon Kyuubi, not Itachi. Madara cannot be touched, not Itachi. Madara can plant a minefield in 5 seconds. Madara is the grand master of the art of run. Madara can 1 hit KO a bijuu. Madara is final villain, not Itachi. Madara had MS before Itachi was born. Madara was fighting kage level enemies before Itachi was born. Madara has 10x more experience than Itachi. Madara is ordering Pein, Pein is ordering Itachi...

21. LucBu The Enigmatic

You shouldn't use assumptions. Because it makes you seem desperate for factual evidence.

You shouldn't use assumptions. Because it makes you seem desperate for factual evidence.

*coughMINATONAMIKAZEcough*

You shouldn't lie when faced with a lack of factual evidence.

I doubt Udon could put a fuckin scratch on Yondaime's head. Or Shodaime. Or anyone for that matter. This theme can only be applied to parallels. So if you were to compare Itachi to a previous generation, compare him to Madara at the age of 13.

You just stated two contrasting things together, back to back, as facts. Lol.

I sheddded more than just a tear. I shedded a few... Over the quality of fail.

Since you only stated one actual fact throughout your post I'm gonna go ahead and assume it was a fluke.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  22. Hollowized Crab

balthosai "facts" feel like Tobi=Obito theories...
    Spoiler:
    They don't make any sense at all. :zaru

23. LucBu The Enigmatic

hmmm

Aaaaah! Oh no you didn't! Lol.

24. GAR Kamina GAR level

pein defeated the j-man:p

25. Hollowized Crab

. .

26. GAR Kamina GAR level

I dont think pain is the evil teacher

27. Dman That's fucking bueno

itachi wins.

28. Nae'blis mellifluous lassitude

Itachi believed he was able to defeat Madara. I don't doubt him, Madara is a fraud and rides off of Itachi's hype. If it weren't for Itachi, everyone would think the Uchiha are rubbish. The Uchia are rubbish, but more people would see the truth of it. MAdara is sponging off of Itachi's fame.

29. -18 Banned

well it depends, Itachi is not afraid of Madara, but the story says Madara is very strong feared by many, but we haven't seen anything from him except for his intangibility

30. apiah Member

Madara can escape Amaterasu, escape tsukuyomi since MS user is capable of doing so, and Susanno is the only problem but he isnt as dumb as Oro. I dont see how susanno would stab madara though...he would just goo arrgggggggghhhhh imin genjutsu land...jst kidding!! and then preced on with the fight. With all this said, Madara has the ability to escape Otachi's 3 most poweful jutsus and he hasnt reveale any of his yet except that hecan teleprt anywhere which will cause problems for Itachi since his eyes cant keep up with something thats dissapearing. With all that said Madara FTW!

31. uchihalegend14 Member

it is a tough call to make since madara has the ultimate art of run so he could just run away whenever things get a little too serious for him

people cant use all the stuff itachi said to sasuke about madara beacuse we know he was lying beacues itachi said he wanted sasuke's eyes to defeat madara when in truth it was all a facade since his goal was to die only by sasukes hands

also remember that itachi threatend madara not to attack konoha and madara complied so that says how powerful itachi was

32. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

Too close to call. Probably Madara would win, Itachi stated Madara could only be surpassed by gaining EMS.

33. Purble Place Banned

Madara would win - period. (yes i'm a member of Madara = failure fc, but even I can't deny this).

34. Federer Active Member

Itachi is Madara's bitch, Itachi called Madara his master and said to Sasuke that he needed his eyes to activate EMS and surpass Madara, although that was a lie, according to Tobi.

35. Namikaze Minato Flash Lone Wolf

Madara...

I love Itachi to death, but I can't see him winning against the original Mangekyou Sharingan user who Itachi himself called an invincible immortal. Not only this, but he was going blind and dying from an illness. No way could he defeat an Uchiha who he said was still alive and well along with his power and who possessed the only flawless Mangekyou Sharingan in Uchiha history...

36. Brian           

We all saw what happened when Itachi's Amaterasu engulfed Madara he had some secret that let him remain untouched, same thing goes for any Katon jutsu Itachi throws at Madara. As far as genjutsu, it would be the same as Itachi vs Sasuke except this time it would just be more challenging for Itachi.