1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Itachi vs. Kakashi (no MS)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Krippy, May 7, 2012.

Itachi vs. Kakashi (no MS)

1. Itachi soloes.:blinditachi

23 vote(s)
    51.1%
  2. The copy ninja takes this.:ninja

13 vote(s)
    28.9%
  3. Too close to call.

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. xKantStopx, you're the shizznit. :pimp

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  5. dafuq is this?

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  1. Ryuzaki Moonlight ۷۸٦

Speed is a non-issue at this point because I believe Kakashi has improved enough to be ranked in the same category as Itachi. Itachi with a full tier advantage against Kakashi (w/sharingan) [Part 1] was able to respond to him, despite being slower.

Well, it comes down to feats and without MS, that true-heir stuff doesn't really mean anything. And Kakashi has more lethal ninjutsu than he does, thus I see Kakashi having the advantage (especially considering his clone feints).
    The author hasn't touched base on it yet and his usage of his ninjutsu so recklessly leads me to believe he's probably managed to make his stamina grow and at the same time asserted more of a control. I'd say a little of both, but I don't think he has a flat 3.0 in stamina anymore. He's definitely pushing a 3.5 or 4.
    Not only that but he surprised Tobi who stated "Wow, that was fast" when Yamato ambushed him with the wood. That's a perfect example of what would happen to Itachi, once a clone was able to attract Itachi's full attention.

2. ki0 Active Member

How would Kakashi trick Itachi?

3. narutoish Member

Yeah this war arc has messed up all the chakra levels as we saw itachi spamming susanoo and amertersu without fatigue. But you are right, as far as we have been shown, Kakashi had his sharingan activated
    I never said they do. All I said was that he can use exploding clones as offense and crow clones as distractions(which as I mentioned take less chakra)

First of all kinjutsu doesn't matter since Kakashi doesn't have a sword, but as for ninja tools itachi has shown to be better at them.

And how is Kakashi going to trick itachi again? :wink Wouldn't itachi know about it this time.
    Has Kakashi even shown to channel his ration through weapons?

4. Krippy &#32

You should feel honored. :LOS But I like the points that everyone is bringing up. :nod

5. King Itachi ^/_\^

Although Itachi will win, it will certainly not be with ease; many underestimate Kakashi's skill and versatility.

6. IchLiebe Da Sage

Distractions won't matter as it won't kill his clone and he will be making Itachi waste chakra.

Knowing something is going to happen doesn't mean you can stop it, plus he don't know about RKB.

Yes, he channeled raiton through Zabuza's sword to cut the fat swordsmen in half.

7. raizen28 I dunno

how wouldnt he trick Itachi? he even tricked Pain who has linked vision of the rinnegan

8. ImSerious Active Member

Go read the Kakashi vs Itachi fight.

9. ki0 Active Member

i did, but that won't work on Itachi. He already know Kakashi
    s tricks

10. IchLiebe Da Sage

RKB my friend. Itachi has no knowledge on it.

11. Santoryu way aye mate.

Not a good excuse.

Itachi was aware that Kakashi was a skilled bunshin user in P1 (and he still fell for Kakashi's setup in P2), Kakashi even managed to see through Itachi's bunshin :maybe

So just because Itachi has knowledge, doesn't make him immune to Kakashi's tactics at all.

Kakashi is one of the smartest characters in Naruto. Kakashi isn't going to make it obvious when he sets up a bunshin.

12. Ryuzaki Moonlight ۷۸٦

They are probably equals with ninja tools, Kakashi has fought shinobi, tailed beasts and etc with a mere kunai. His channeling of raiton (since he has the element) would make his weaponry impossible to block.
    Lol, so Itachi can distinguish between bunshins now? :zaru
    Kakashi can channel raiton through his weapons at any time he chooses. He's shown the ability to do so already.

13. ki0 Active Member

Kakashi won't be hitting him with the same tricks, he used before. How Kakashi get off a KB trick on Itachi?

14. IchLiebe Da Sage

I don't know, you know Kakashi has never tricked high-tier characters w/ KB multiple times. Itachi doesn't know it is a bunshin or not.

15. ki0 Active Member

The same could be said for Kakashi knowing whether Itachi is a KB.

16. Ryuzaki Moonlight ۷۸٦

Itachi's fighting style doesn't solely rely on it though, Kakashi's does. Itachi has more offensive power with his MS, but his restricted to remedial stuff with little to no killing power.

17. ki0 Active Member

Kakashi doesn't solely rely on kb. He primarily relies on raikiri and taijutsu. Besides if he doesn't have a way to trick Itachi what's the point?

18. Ryuzaki Moonlight ۷۸٦

I can't believe I'm entertaining this :giogio

Name a fight where Kakashi hasn't used bunshins. He uses it to bate people into attacking him so he understands their attacking patterns, gauges their speed and takes them out.

Itachi would go out the same way.

19. ki0 Active Member

When did i ever say he doesn't use it a lot? I said he primarily relies on Raikiri and taijutsu.

You didn't say how he would trick Itachi, u just said he does :notrust

20. IchLiebe Da Sage

Itachi uses his bunshins for PRESSURE, Kakashi uses his to make tactics and gain knowledge.

Guess what, if he doesn't trick Itachi then he makes Itachi waste chakra. Win-win situation.

21. ki0 Active Member

In what way does Kakashi use KB to pressure people? I've seen him use KB to trick people, but I don't remember him ever using KB in plain sight to pressure an opponent 2 on 1.

22. raizen28 I dunno

why Kakashi gotta pressure? his KB makes openings for lethal blows like Raikiri while setting up countermeasures for the situation at hand

23. ki0 Active Member

I was replying to IchLiebe.

24. raizen28 I dunno

I know. but I was just giving you my 2 cents anyway thus why I quoted your post

25. IchLiebe Da Sage

Read my post. I never said Kakashi does, I said Itachi does.

In reply to this
    Itachi doesn't use his clones like Kakashi. He keeps himself and his clones in visual sight.

26. ki0 Active Member

Sorry about that, I should've read it more clearly :(...

Itachi usually doesn't get the opportunity to use it like Kakashi. Either that or he doesn't need to usually.

27. IchLiebe Da Sage

RKB stuns Itachi then raikiri.

28. ki0 Active Member

Kakashi doesn'tuse RKB while he's in plain sight.

29. IchLiebe Da Sage

He's in a town, Konoha for that matter. Do you really think Itachi won't lose sight of him?

30. ki0 Active Member

Kakashi can lose sight of Itachi to, than Kakashi won't know if Itachi is a bunshin.

31. IchLiebe Da Sage

It doesn't matter because it OOC for Itachi, while it's the only thing Kakashi does. Itachi has never, and I mean NEVER, used this tactic. I have already told you what Itachi does with his bunshins.

32. ki0 Active Member

Itachi has used KB directly after his opponent lost sight of him, to fool his opponent: X

33. IchLiebe Da Sage

And used his REAL body to fight. He does that here and half his chakra out the window. Kakashi hides while his CLONE fights. Everyone knows how Kakashi fights and it's different than Itachi's stlye.

34. ki0 Active Member

When Kakashi uses KB to full someone he usually is hidden somewhere, because of his opponents ability. Itachi usually doesn't have that opportunity when he fights.

^ Edited.

35. IchLiebe Da Sage

HE USES HIS CLONES TO APPLY PRESSURE. HIM AND THE CLONES ATTACK ONE AFTER THE OTHER.

It's not a complicated thing to comprehend.

36. ki0 Active Member

Calm down bro :cry...

I'm not trying to make u angry. I just don't think Itachi would go out himself if they both hid behind Konoha buildings. Itachi hasn't been in a situation like that, so that's why I question the validity of the notion that Itachi would go out himself in that scenario.

37. slickcat Emperor Of the Dark Dragons

sometimes I m more inclined to believe kakashi might be the smartest ninja in the manga. now whether itachi is smarter remains to be seen. but with the way kakashi has been shown to fight hes definitely shukaku level smart.
    Infact since kakashi has more showing I would reckon hes smarter than itachi. The way this guy used his clones during the pain fight made me reevaluate the way he tries to conserve chakra.

38. Prince Vegeta What's the topic of discussion

How many gates can Kakashi enter? was it 1 or 5?

39. narutoish Member

He only showed the first gate, but gates tire you out

40. raizen28 I dunno

the extra boost can lead to a victory and him resting after:zaru

41. narutoish Member

neh just the first gate isn't getting him anywhere, he would need more than that.

42. Rocky Well-Known Member

What are Itachi's intelligence feats?

-Shared Vision: Yes he figured it out, however so did many characters such as the less intelligent Jiraiya and Naruto.

-Chibuka Tensei: KN6 Naruto figured it out and Shot a Bijuudama at it. It wasn't that hard.

-Plan for Sasuke: Not a very good plan, but still impressive to think that far ahead.

43. Ryuzaki Moonlight ۷۸٦

If Kakashi ever mastered the Gates, I weep for everyone's favorite character not named Kakashi :datass

44. narutoish Member

jiraya figured it out with the help of the elder frogs actually it were the elders to figure it out but they took time. naruto didn't figure it out, he was told

[/QUOTE]

45. Santoryu way aye mate.

Itachi plainly complimented Kakashi on how swiftly he executes his jutsu. He states thatX.

From what we have seen, Kakashi is the more prominent tactician (forming plans during battle on the fly). Its not that much of a shocker that Kakashi can outwit Itachi during battle.