1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

Itachi vs. Jiraiya & Orochimaru

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Nikushimi, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikushimi Savior

Distance: 5m
    Knowledge: Full
    Mindset: Bloodlusted
    Conditions/Restrictions:
    -Itachi is alive, but he's healthy (think Edo Tensei minus the unlimited stamina) and his eyesight is good.
    -Itachi may use three-tomoe Sharingan, two kunai, and his Taijutsu. Nothing else.
    -Jiraiya and Orochimaru are both restricted to Taijutsu in their base forms.
    -Orochimaru cannot pull body pieces back together with snakes.
    -Orochimaru may use his body-stretching ability.

Under these conditions, who takes it?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  2. Turrin 玄武

Orochimaru solo's with absolute ease given his new Edo Tensei feats. Restrict Edo Tensei, make Itachi edo, and take away Oro's arms, than it's almost a fair fight.

3. Nikushimi Savior

1. Itachi is a lot stronger than Orochimaru, so no.

2. Read the restrictions before you post.

4. Sablés Well-Known Member

Current Orochimaru should have Kabuto's abilities but I'm not sure where people stand on that; if so, then he could possibly solo.

J-Man and Oro could take it. Yomi Numa for Susano'o and they should be able to overpower him with teamwork. :hmm

EDIT: Read some of the restrictions. Don't think Itachi can take them with regular genjutsu.

5. Nikushimi Savior

Since reading the match conditions is apparently too much to expect of people, I'm putting them in large, red, bolded font.

Let's see if that makes a difference.

6. Nikushimi Savior

Next person to even mention Ninjutsu or Genjutsu in this thread is getting a big, fat, steaming neg from me.

7. Rocky ~ Much Quality ~

Edo Itachi's Taijutsu feats mean keeping up with Kyuubi-Naruto hand to hand, and he's plenty fast enough to avoid being overwhelmed by flickering out of combat and taking a new approach.

But you armed Itachi, and restricted Orochimaru's regeneration. This means Itachi eviscerates them in a double-fisted cyclone of metal death. Itachi against Orochimaru is like Gohan vs. Buu, only Gohan has a sword and Buu doesn't have his regen. Just stop and think about the amount of rape that really is. Jiraiya has no physical advantage over Itachi except for a slight one in strength, which isn't going to cause Itachi any trouble whatsoever (http://[Blocked Domain]/manga/Naruto/549/6). On the other hand, Itachi can predict all of Jiraiya's moves before they happen. Good game.

Even together, Itachi only needs to cut one of them in a place where it reduces their Taijutsu effectiveness to the point that he can easily pick them off. The Achilles, the eye, etc. When he has a knife and they don't, it isn't that difficult to do.....especially with precognition.

8. Doge Everything I say is serious.

I'm not reading anything below Mindset until it's in a readable format.

9. Nikushimi Savior

10. Kyouko first light

Jiraiya has virtually no taijutsu feats in his base, so he dies. Orochimaru was able to avoid getting stomped by a KN4 Naruto but that's still relatively minor compared to Itachi keeping up with KCM Naruto for a brief time. Itachi takes it mid difficulty.

11. KenpachiDiachoxx Member

Itachi is 3x stronger than the Sannin and can literally take them all on, no restrictions needed.

Pure tajitsu and Oro has no regeneration, The 2 Sannin die miserably. Itachi is better than all the Sannin in every way. So including that with a Sharingan he rapes with low-mid diff.

Itachi's just superior to them all around. He's younger and more skillful mostly because of his Sharingan. Even without the restrictions he owns.

Also Oro Absorbed his chakra from Kabuto he didn't take any of his kekkai genkia or senjutsu. All he did was take over a Zetsu body do he has mad Hashi cells.

Itachi also can't keep up with CmNaruto. He was the one attacking while talking to naruto. Naruto simply was defending himself.

12. Kyouko first light

13. Mithos Goddess-blood Princess

On topic: does Orochimaru get to use his Kusanagi?

14. Nikushimi Savior

Obviously, they can use Itachi's kunai if they manage to steal one or both of them.

15. Ersa Active Member

KCM Naruto's base speed (no Shunshin) is at least 1-2 tiers greater then anything Jiraiya and Orochimaru can do and Itachi kept up with him. Honestly there's no way in hell they are hitting him, 2v1 makes no different. A person who can move at Mach 10 will never hit someone who can move at Mach 30.

Jiraiya eventually gets a kunai through the brain and Orochimaru without regen is put down swiftly after.

16. Nikushimi Savior

For whatever it's worth, I actually think this is a pretty even fight.

I left the Sannin unarmed because I didn't think Itachi would stand a chance in a 2-vs-1 scenario otherwise.

17. KenpachiDiachoxx Member

But off topic. Oro got got owned twice by Itachi. Jman would lose the same way genjutsu, or M.S tech. Because of his potent Genjutsu, M.S Jutsus.

Lol sorry but Itachi with his M.S rapes the Sannin.

So Old man Jaraiya is inferior to an elite young Uchiha. And Oro can't regenerate so he's not going to fair much better.

18. Mithos Goddess-blood Princess

With that in mind, I think the Sannin duo take it with difficulty.

Itachi's Sharingan and superior speed is going to give him an edge, especially since he is armed. However, it is still 2 vs 1. And since Itachi needs to get in close to attack given the restrictions, that means he will pretty much always be clashing with both of them. Itachi is quick and skilled, but I think either Sannin can defend themselves long enough for their partner to jump in and either attack Itachi from a different angle or come to their defense and remove the pressure.

Jiraiya has a strength advantage over Itachi, and he is also skilled in taijutsu - given his 4.5 stat in the DB. He also has good reactions.

Orochimaru, while not as skilled in taijutsu as the others, makes up for this in unpredicatablity due to being able to stretch his body into weird positions and perform odd movements. Even without regenerating, a kunai will struggle to put him down.

The way I see it is this: Itachi can defend himself against both of them if he's on the defensive; but I see him eventually being taken out or worn down by being counter-attacked whenever he attempts to take the offensive.

19. Kyouko first light

At his best, it would be a very high difficulty fight for Itachi but he's sure not mudering any of them. Itachi openly admitted the best he would do against Jiraiya by himself is a tie. I know that was a while back but compared with what we've seen from Jiraiya and Itachi, they are comparable. Now, the Sannin are said to be roughly on par with each other IIRC. So that puts Itachi more or less on par with the other two Sannin (Orochimaru only lost due to extreme CIS).

Also, Pain was known as the strongest member of Akatsuki and was also their boss yet he admitted that he wouldn't have beaten Jiraiya if Jiraiya had knowledge of all six. Unless you possibly think Itachi > Pain?

Overall, is Itachi on par with each of them at full strength? Most likely.

Could Itachi stomp each of them 1v1? Hell fucking no.

20. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

Itachi casually dodged a blindsiding B while he was duking it out with KCM Naruto.

Sannin don't stand much of a chance here. It is virtually impossible for them to land a hit unless Itachi fucks up big time.

21. Knight of Chaos Hunter-Nin

Itachi will have to take this due to the fact that Oro is unarmed and itachi has 2 kunai and a sharingan Jiraiya has some taijutsu but not enouth in base to take down Itachi. Plus itachi can predict their movements so their wont be anything that he isn't expecting.

22. Rocky ~ Much Quality ~

It isn't.

If I, wielding a knife, was fighting two slower, unarmed guys, I like my chances. If they move in slow motion, I really like my chances.

23. Turrin 玄武

1. Itachi is not stronger than current Orochimaru, who had Edo Hokages, his arms back, and Senju DNA via Zetsu.

2. Sorry I missed they can only use Taijutsu condition. But anyway Orochimaru would still solo here with his body stretching and Ksunagi sword

24. Rocky ~ Much Quality ~

Orochimaru for one, does not have his sword. And two, he is indefinitely worse than KCM Naruto in Taijutsu, stretching or not.

25. Turrin 玄武

Why not that's part of his Taijutsu fighting style? I don't see the relevance of the KCM Naruto thing here, considering it's not like Itachi beat KCM Naruto with his Taijutsu. He clashed once with a KCM Naruto who was trying to talk to him more than defeat him. If they continued to fight with just Taijutsu Itachi would have lost. Also quite honestly unless were granting KCM Naruto his Chakra Arms and Shunshin I think Oro with his Ksunagi based Taijutsu style and stretching ability is in-fact more dangerous that KCM Naruto in Taijutsu. One has to remember Ksunagi sword extends to insane lengths at insane speeds, and Ksunagi sword can virtually cut through anything.

26. Rocky ~ Much Quality ~

It's Kenjutsu, not Taijutsu. Nikushimi has restricted all weapons from the Sannin.

How can you possibly come to the conclusion that Naruto would've lost? They matched each other perfectly; it was a deadlock. I realize Naruto was trying to talk, but so was Itachi. That's ignoring the fact that speech never impedes combat ability or speed when we look at other encounters in the Manga.

Are you serious. KCM Naruto is basically V1 Ei. While the Raikage may hit a bit harder, Naruto's style is more complex than Ei's wrestling tactics and line-drive punches. I'd love to see Oro stand against Ei in Taijutsu for more than 3 seconds.

Orochimaru was ripped to pieces by KN4, who is logically inferior to KCM Naruto big time. I'm not sure how accurate the comparison is because I don't recall the specific details of the fight, but the general premise remains true. Oro can't piece his body back to together, and that's the only reason he lived against an inferior form of Naruto.

When we look at Itachi, hitting him is a problem. The Sannin move in slow motion to the Sharingan, like Naruto did to Sasuke at the Vote. Since he has a weapon to supplement that, it's just a matter of slicing a vital spot. He can take punches and kicks from them, they cannot just run through a blade. Well, I suppose Jiraiya may be able to do that to some extent, but is combat ability would be seriously effected.

27. Dragon Sage Ash Active Member

In a taijutsu battle of healthy itachi VS Oro and Jman all in their base forms... Itachi takes this... His 3 tomoe SG and taijutsu was enough to beat Oro in the same scenario in a matter of seconds and and Jman is already weak against Genjutsu so he will fall to a basic SG genjutsu as well...

Not to mention that itachi's physical movements speed in short bursts are faster then the SG can see as proven when he got behind kakashi and left a water clone even the SG did not even register it...

All in all...
    Itachi with the Speed advantage by allot... able to cast genjutsu easily with the SG or fingers, as well as the ability to use SG genjutsu and taijutsu in combination making him that much more effective...

Itachi wins with some difficulty... His greater physical speed and reaction time coupled with his ability to use powerful genjutsu and taijutsu simultaneously in combination allows him to defeat both Jman and Oro while as being able to tell the difference between Jman's Clones as he did with naruto's....

28. Rain Weltschmerz

lol stop putting Itachi against such fodder level characters.

29. Nikushimi Savior

What if one of those guys is David Bowie on 'roids and the other one is a Michael Jackson/Gene Simmons hybrid?

Still feel good about your chances?

Itachi is much stronger than current Orochimaru, who is no stronger than the Orochimaru he canonically defeated and sent running from Akatsuki.

Nothing has changed; Itachi still rapes before Oro can get Edo Tensei on the field and activated (or...do anything, for that matter), and even with Edo Tensei on the field and activated, nothing Oro summons is going to stop Itachi from raping him because the difference in their power is just that huge.

The Sannin don't have weapons and there's no way in hell Orochimaru is putting so much as a scratch on Itachi by himself before Itachi has thoroughly sliced apart his body and alphabetized the pieces.

Orochimaru
    Taijutsu: 3.5
    Power: 3.5
    Speed: 4.5

Itachi
    Taijutsu: 4.5
    Power: 3.5
    Speed: 5

And Itachi has Sharingan while Orochimaru doesn't.

Yeah, Orochimaru isn't doing shit without Jiraiya's help. Except getting his pasty ass butchered miserably.

*sigh*

For the millionth time, there is no Ninjutsu or Genjutsu in this match. Taijutsu only, although Itachi can use his Sharingan (for movement prediction) and two kunai.

30. Dragon Sage Ash Active Member

1). the FACT that itachi is easily way stronger then oro and even Oro admitted it in part 1 when itachi and kisame invaded the village will mena nothing to someone who wants to believe Oro>itachi....

2). you should have clarifed that no GENJUTSU with the SG since it is a basic ability of the SG... You should have said ONLY for reading attacks...

Now without genjutsu, it will be harder for itach to win, but without clones for either... or replacements, substitutions, ect... Itachi's superior physical speed and reaction time coupled with the SG's ability to easily read and anticipate whatever Jman and Oro can throw at him allows him to take this fight with a good bit of difficulty...

Itachi wins...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.