1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Itachi vs. Jiraiya & Orochimaru

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Nikushimi, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Nikushimi Savior

Distance: 5m
    Knowledge: Full
    Mindset: Bloodlusted
    Conditions/Restrictions:
    -Itachi is alive, but he's healthy (think Edo Tensei minus the unlimited stamina) and his eyesight is good.
    -Itachi may use three-tomoe Sharingan, two kunai, and his Taijutsu. Nothing else.
    -Jiraiya and Orochimaru are both restricted to Taijutsu in their base forms.
    -Orochimaru cannot pull body pieces back together with snakes.
    -Orochimaru may use his body-stretching ability.

Under these conditions, who takes it?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  2. Turrin 玄武

Orochimaru solo's with absolute ease given his new Edo Tensei feats. Restrict Edo Tensei, make Itachi edo, and take away Oro's arms, than it's almost a fair fight.

3. Nikushimi Savior

1. Itachi is a lot stronger than Orochimaru, so no.

2. Read the restrictions before you post.

4. Sablés Well-Known Member

Current Orochimaru should have Kabuto's abilities but I'm not sure where people stand on that; if so, then he could possibly solo.

J-Man and Oro could take it. Yomi Numa for Susano'o and they should be able to overpower him with teamwork. :hmm

EDIT: Read some of the restrictions. Don't think Itachi can take them with regular genjutsu.

5. Nikushimi Savior

Since reading the match conditions is apparently too much to expect of people, I'm putting them in large, red, bolded font.

Let's see if that makes a difference.

6. Nikushimi Savior

Next person to even mention Ninjutsu or Genjutsu in this thread is getting a big, fat, steaming neg from me.

7. Rocky Well-Known Member

Um they die.

Edo Itachi's Taijutsu feats mean keeping up with Kyuubi-Naruto hand to hand, and he's plenty fast enough to avoid being overwhelmed by flickering out of combat and taking a new approach.

But you armed Itachi, and restricted Orochimaru's regeneration. This means Itachi eviscerates them in a double-fisted cyclone of metal death. Itachi against Orochimaru is like Gohan vs. Buu, only Gohan has a sword and Buu doesn't have his regen. Just stop and think about the amount of rape that really is. Jiraiya has no physical advantage over Itachi except for a slight one in strength, which isn't going to cause Itachi X. On the other hand, Itachi can predict all of Jiraiya's moves before they happen. Good game.

Even together, Itachi only needs to cut one of them in a place where it reduces their Taijutsu effectiveness to the point that he can easily pick them off. The Achilles, the eye, etc. When he has a knife and they don't, it isn't that difficult to do.....especially with precognition.

8. Doge Everything I say is serious.

I'm not reading anything below Mindset until it's in a readable format.

9. Nikushimi Savior

Better now? :giogio

10. Kyouko Reckless

Jiraiya has virtually no taijutsu feats in his base, so he dies. Orochimaru was able to avoid getting stomped by a KN4 Naruto but that's still relatively minor compared to Itachi keeping up with KCM Naruto for a brief time. Itachi takes it mid difficulty.

11. KenpachiDiachoxx Member

Itachi is 3x stronger than the Sannin and can literally take them all on, no restrictions needed.

Pure tajitsu and Oro has no regeneration, The 2 Sannin die miserably. Itachi is better than all the Sannin in every way. So including that with a Sharingan he rapes with low-mid diff.

Itachi's just superior to them all around. He's younger and more skillful mostly because of his Sharingan. Even without the restrictions he owns.

Also Oro Absorbed his chakra from Kabuto he didn't take any of his kekkai genkia or senjutsu. All he did was take over a Zetsu body do he has mad Hashi cells.

Itachi also can't keep up with CmNaruto. He was the one attacking while talking to naruto. Naruto simply was defending himself.

12. Kyouko Reckless

Dafuq??? :geg :geg :geg

13. Mithos The Hero

:lmao

On topic: does Orochimaru get to use his Kusanagi?

14. Nikushimi Savior

No, the Sannin are completely unarmed.

Obviously, they can use Itachi's kunai if they manage to steal one or both of them.

15. Ersa Active Member

KCM Naruto's base speed (no Shunshin) is at least 1-2 tiers greater then anything Jiraiya and Orochimaru can do and Itachi kept up with him. Honestly there's no way in hell they are hitting him, 2v1 makes no different. A person who can move at Mach 10 will never hit someone who can move at Mach 30.

Jiraiya eventually gets a kunai through the brain and Orochimaru without regen is put down swiftly after.

16. Nikushimi Savior

For whatever it's worth, I actually think this is a pretty even fight.

I left the Sannin unarmed because I didn't think Itachi would stand a chance in a 2-vs-1 scenario otherwise.

17. KenpachiDiachoxx Member

I apologize about the Fanboy post.
    But off topic. Oro got got owned twice by Itachi. Jman would lose the same way genjutsu, or M.S tech. Because of his potent Genjutsu, M.S Jutsus.

Lol sorry but Itachi with his M.S rapes the Sannin.

So Old man Jaraiya is inferior to an elite young Uchiha. And Oro can't regenerate so he's not going to fair much better.

18. Mithos The Hero

Okay.

With that in mind, I think the Sannin duo take it with difficulty.

Itachi's Sharingan and superior speed is going to give him an edge, especially since he is armed. However, it is still 2 vs 1. And since Itachi needs to get in close to attack given the restrictions, that means he will pretty much always be clashing with both of them. Itachi is quick and skilled, but I think either Sannin can defend themselves long enough for their partner to jump in and either attack Itachi from a different angle or come to their defense and remove the pressure.

Jiraiya has a strength advantage over Itachi, and he is also skilled in taijutsu - given his 4.5 stat in the DB. He also has good reactions.

Orochimaru, while not as skilled in taijutsu as the others, makes up for this in unpredicatablity due to being able to stretch his body into weird positions and perform odd movements. Even without regenerating, a kunai will struggle to put him down.

The way I see it is this: Itachi can defend himself against both of them if he's on the defensive; but I see him eventually being taken out or worn down by being counter-attacked whenever he attempts to take the offensive.

19. Kyouko Reckless

q

At his best, it would be a very high difficulty fight for Itachi but he's sure not mudering any of them. Itachi openly admitted the best he would do against Jiraiya by himself is a tie. I know that was a while back but compared with what we've seen from Jiraiya and Itachi, they are comparable. Now, the Sannin are said to be roughly on par with each other IIRC. So that puts Itachi more or less on par with the other two Sannin (Orochimaru only lost due to extreme CIS).

Also, Pain was known as the strongest member of Akatsuki and was also their boss yet he admitted that he wouldn't have beaten Jiraiya if Jiraiya had knowledge of all six. Unless you possibly think Itachi > Pain?

Overall, is Itachi on par with each of them at full strength? Most likely.

Could Itachi stomp each of them 1v1? Hell fucking no.

20. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

Itachi casually dodged a blindsiding B while he was duking it out with KCM Naruto.

Sannin don't stand much of a chance here. It is virtually impossible for them to land a hit unless Itachi fucks up big time.

21. Knight of Chaos Hunter-Nin

Itachi will have to take this due to the fact that Oro is unarmed and itachi has 2 kunai and a sharingan Jiraiya has some taijutsu but not enouth in base to take down Itachi. Plus itachi can predict their movements so their wont be anything that he isn't expecting.

22. Rocky Well-Known Member

It isn't.

If I, wielding a knife, was fighting two slower, unarmed guys, I like my chances. If they move in slow motion, I really like my chances.

23. Turrin 玄武

1. Itachi is not stronger than current Orochimaru, who had Edo Hokages, his arms back, and Senju DNA via Zetsu.

2. Sorry I missed they can only use Taijutsu condition. But anyway Orochimaru would still solo here with his body stretching and Ksunagi sword

24. Rocky Well-Known Member

Orochimaru for one, does not have his sword. And two, he is indefinitely worse than KCM Naruto in Taijutsu, stretching or not.

25. Turrin 玄武

Why not that's part of his Taijutsu fighting style? I don't see the relevance of the KCM Naruto thing here, considering it's not like Itachi beat KCM Naruto with his Taijutsu. He clashed once with a KCM Naruto who was trying to talk to him more than defeat him. If they continued to fight with just Taijutsu Itachi would have lost. Also quite honestly unless were granting KCM Naruto his Chakra Arms and Shunshin I think Oro with his Ksunagi based Taijutsu style and stretching ability is in-fact more dangerous that KCM Naruto in Taijutsu. One has to remember Ksunagi sword extends to insane lengths at insane speeds, and Ksunagi sword can virtually cut through anything.

26. Rocky Well-Known Member

It's Kenjutsu, not Taijutsu. Nikushimi has restricted all weapons from the Sannin.

How can you possibly come to the conclusion that Naruto would've lost? They matched each other perfectly; it was a deadlock. I realize Naruto was trying to talk, but so was Itachi. That's ignoring the fact that speech never impedes combat ability or speed when we look at other encounters in the Manga.

Are you serious. KCM Naruto is basically V1 Ei. While the Raikage may hit a bit harder, Naruto's style is more complex than Ei's wrestling tactics and line-drive punches. I'd love to see Oro stand against Ei in Taijutsu for more than 3 seconds.

Orochimaru was ripped to pieces by KN4, who is logically inferior to KCM Naruto big time. I'm not sure how accurate the comparison is because I don't recall the specific details of the fight, but the general premise remains true. Oro can't piece his body back to together, and that's the only reason he lived against an inferior form of Naruto.

When we look at Itachi, hitting him is a problem. The Sannin move in slow motion to the Sharingan, like Naruto did to Sasuke at the Vote. Since he has a weapon to supplement that, it's just a matter of slicing a vital spot. He can take punches and kicks from them, they cannot just run through a blade. Well, I suppose Jiraiya may be able to do that to some extent, but is combat ability would be seriously effected.

27. Dragon Sage Ash Active Member

In a taijutsu battle of healthy itachi VS Oro and Jman all in their base forms... Itachi takes this... His 3 tomoe SG and taijutsu was enough to beat Oro in the same scenario in a matter of seconds and and Jman is already weak against Genjutsu so he will fall to a basic SG genjutsu as well...

Not to mention that itachi's physical movements speed in short bursts are faster then the SG can see as proven when he got behind kakashi and left a water clone even the SG did not even register it...

All in all...
    Itachi with the Speed advantage by allot... able to cast genjutsu easily with the SG or fingers, as well as the ability to use SG genjutsu and taijutsu in combination making him that much more effective...

Itachi wins with some difficulty... His greater physical speed and reaction time coupled with his ability to use powerful genjutsu and taijutsu simultaneously in combination allows him to defeat both Jman and Oro while as being able to tell the difference between Jman's Clones as he did with naruto's....

28. Rain Banned

lol stop putting Itachi against such fodder level characters.

29. Nikushimi Savior

What if one of those guys is David Bowie on 'roids and the other one is a Michael Jackson/Gene Simmons hybrid?

Still feel good about your chances?

Itachi is much stronger than current Orochimaru, who is no stronger than the Orochimaru he canonically defeated and sent running from Akatsuki.

Nothing has changed; Itachi still rapes before Oro can get Edo Tensei on the field and activated (or...do anything, for that matter), and even with Edo Tensei on the field and activated, nothing Oro summons is going to stop Itachi from raping him because the difference in their power is just that huge.

The Sannin don't have weapons and there's no way in hell Orochimaru is putting so much as a scratch on Itachi by himself before Itachi has thoroughly sliced apart his body and alphabetized the pieces.

Orochimaru
    Taijutsu: 3.5
    Power: 3.5
    Speed: 4.5

Itachi
    Taijutsu: 4.5
    Power: 3.5
    Speed: 5

And Itachi has Sharingan while Orochimaru doesn't.

Yeah, Orochimaru isn't doing shit without Jiraiya's help. Except getting his pasty ass butchered miserably.

*sigh*

For the millionth time, there is no Ninjutsu or Genjutsu in this match. Taijutsu only, although Itachi can use his Sharingan (for movement prediction) and two kunai.

30. Dragon Sage Ash Active Member

1). the FACT that itachi is easily way stronger then oro and even Oro admitted it in part 1 when itachi and kisame invaded the village will mena nothing to someone who wants to believe Oro>itachi....

2). you should have clarifed that no GENJUTSU with the SG since it is a basic ability of the SG... You should have said ONLY for reading attacks...

Now without genjutsu, it will be harder for itach to win, but without clones for either... or replacements, substitutions, ect... Itachi's superior physical speed and reaction time coupled with the SG's ability to easily read and anticipate whatever Jman and Oro can throw at him allows him to take this fight with a good bit of difficulty...

Itachi wins...

31. Rocky Well-Known Member

If I held my own already against a Bolt/Frazier hybrid without a knife, then yes.

The Sannin move in slow motion. Slow. Motion. Itachi has a knife, and they move in slow motion.

32. Nikushimi Savior

I would classify Killer B as Wesley Snipes/Lil B, but that's just me.

Yeah, but...it's 2-vs.-1, dawg. And it's not like anybody's gonna bleed-out and die instantly from a knife wound; you gotta figure at least one of the Sannin is gonna be GAR enough to Kenpachi the damn thing and grab Itachi by the arm so they can gang-bang him...or something.

33. Turrin 玄武

This is just wrong.

Flashback Orochimaru did not have the high speed regen or Oral Rebirth that Orochimaru displayed in Part II, otherwise he would have laughed off an injury like having his hand cut off. After all he laughed off getting cut in half by KN4.

Flashback Orochimaru's Edo Tensei also sucked compared to current Orochimaru's

Flashback Orochimaru did not have Senju DNA.

Not to mention Flashback Orochimaru does not have the knowledge he now possesses on Sharingan and Itachi.

So a-lot has changed.

How is Itachi going to do that. Current Orochimaru has full knowledge of Itachi's arsenal thanks the Uchiha brothers duel and his time spent watching things from inside Kabuto. He's not going to make eye contact and he'll know that he has to buy time to prep his Tensei. And between Orochimaru's Snake Summons, Roshomon, Oral Rebirth, KB, and ability to Doton underground where Itachi can't even reach him, I think he'd be able to get off Edo Tensei against Itachi.

I'll grant you Hashi can't be summoned because he can't control him and he'll i'll even not include Minato as a viable summon because maybe KCM mode would also prevent control. However even w/o those two Orochimaru can still summon Edo Tobirama, Edo Hiruzen, and two other Edo Kages, but heck let's assume he doesn't have the DNA on him to summon the other Edo Kages or hasn't done the ritual yet or whatever, so all he can summon is Edo Tobirama and Edo Hiruzen.

That would still place Itachi 1v3 against 3 Hokage level fighters. Itachi has never displayed the type of power that would suggest he can take on multiple Hokage level threats. You have to be someone like Madara to have that type power to do that.

So no if Orochimaru gets' Edo Tensei off Itachi looses and I don't think current Orochimaru would have a problem getting Edo Tensei off against Itachi.

This is w/o even speculating on what Senju DNA can do for Orochimaru and the strong possibility that it could allow Orochimaru to finally utilize SM.

I don't get the point of this thread than. It's not really measuring whether Itachi could beat the Sannin in Taijutsu if they can't use their standard Taijutsu style, which for Orochimaru involves Ksunagi sword. Now you can argue that your going off the definition of Taijutsu in the sense that it merely refers to hand to hand combat and nothing more, so no weapons, but than you give Itachi Kunai, so by that definition it also wouldn't be measuring who can win in a Taijutsu fight. Furthermroe your giving Itachi his Sharingan abilities which are also beyond the scope of just Hand to Hand.

Seems to me like your where the Sannin can't win. I mean after all if your giving Itachi a Kunai and Sharingan, while J-man and Orochimaru have nothing (less than nothing in Orochimaru's case as his regen is shafted), that's too massive of an advantage for anyone to win.

So at that point, it's like what's the purpose of this thread, its not a Taijutsu contest it's just putting a character at an unbeatable overwhelming position. You might as well just have Orochimaru and J-man have their arms and legs cut off before the match to.

34. Hussain .

A way from all this fan dome bullshit Itachi and Jman are equal in the Tai-jutsu department. Therefore, Jman
    alone can handle him, with Oro then it's done for the Sannin. and If Jman allowed to use SM then it's a stomp.

35. Nikushimi Savior

You're only speculating on what you think "should be" based on the result.

There is no actual evidence suggesting Orochimaru lacked...either of those abilities. In fact, we know he already had Fushi Tensei by that point, so he had the power of the white snake.

Orochimaru never got a chance to use Edo Tensei in the flashback.

And that's exactly why he still isn't beating Itachi.

Senju DNA does nothing except boost chakra/stamina.

Which, again, is going to do nothing because the fight would be over in a matter of seconds.

I find it hard to believe that Orochimaru, a veteran Konoha ninja aged upwards of 40 years at the time of the flashback, did not have knowledge of the trademark ability of the strongest and most notorious clan from his own village. He may have underestimated Itachi's power, which seems to have been the case, but that doesn't really make Itachi any weaker, does it?

Nothing has changed; Itachi traps Orochimaru in Genjutsu and lops his arm off before he can do anything about it.

Then it's game over.

Yeah, there's a very obvious problem with that: Itachi's faster and more powerful than he is. If Orochimaru avoids eye contact, he's just going to get speedblitzed, have his eyes plucked out of his skull a la Hebi Sasuke with the optic nerve still attached, and mind-raped.

That, or Itachi can just bring out the Totsuka no Tsurugi and end it at the speedblitzing part.

Fodder. Won't do anything against Itachi.

Unless the starting distance is huge, Orochimaru won't even get a chance to use this.

Oral Rebirth isn't going to fix mind-rape or sealing.

Itachi can use those, too. And he can do it faster.

And as Madara put it, Kage Bunshin is only going to multiply Orochimaru's incompetence. He's outclassed here; clones won't change that.

Based on what happened recently, with everybody in the alliance being able to perform Doton just by knowing the seals, I think it's safe to say Itachi could copy such a Jutsu with his Sharingan, assuming he doesn't have one already.

And the thing is, Doton still requires physical movement, which is not going to happen, because Itachi will tear Orochimaru a new asshole before he can make a weave a single hand-seal.

What is this? Hashirama can be summoned and Orochimaru can control him.

Baseless.

He doesn't even have to fight them.

Itachi clone feints past the peanut gallery and speedblitzes Orochimaru. Then he ditches the battlefield and leaves the two zombies roaming around aimlessly.

Easy.

If Orochimaru can use the same SM as Kabuto, I'll grant you he might finally be able to beat Itachi. Possibly.

But otherwise, no; Itachi wrecks him before he can do anything.

Itachi doesn't really have any Taijutsu feats without Sharingan, hence why I kept it.

Also, it's two-on-one, which I thought might balance-out the fact that Itachi is armed and the Sannin aren't.

Oro's regen isn't shafted; he still has the white snake healing factor. He just won't be stitching himself back together if Itachi cuts him up.

In fact, I gave Itachi the kunai because I anticipated that people would be wanking Oro's healing factor and durability to hell and back, saying there's no way Itachi could kill him with Taijutsu, which frankly I think is bullshit, but whatever.

If it were just Taijutsu, then I would've made it one-on-one with either of the Sannin. But, it is what it is.

I wanted to see what peoples' assessment would be. That's the point.

I didn't think the responses would be so overwhelmingly in Itachi's favor; if it keeps up, I might add a second scenario with revised conditions.

36. Nikushimi Savior

Debatable.

Itachi is allowed weapons here and Jiraiya isn't.

SM is not allowed. The Sannin are restricted to base form Taijutsu.

Otherwise, Orochimaru could go hydra and this wouldn't be much of a fight.

37. Hussain .

Itachi
    X
    Jman
    X

Do you see the Taijutsu part? they are even.
    but you allowed Itachi only two kunai, right?
    I don't see how is that a big deal honestly.
    my bad. Sorry.

38. DaVizWiz ║╝‎‎ ‎‎╠╣ ║

Itachi simply is too fast for them in close quarters.

Regardless of whether or not Orochimaru can stretch his neck to bite Itachi, he already stabbed Orochimaru in the head before he thought to try it.

Jiraiya without his Lion's Mane and Rasengan is utterly useless in close quarter combat. I can't remember a time on panel where he's actually clashed kunai with anyone or attempted unarmed combat in base. In retrospect, a large part of Itachi's arsenal is his taijutsu/weapons, the guy actually filters weapons into his fire style. He's consistently shown throwing sniper kunai and going in for brawls. He's also a Kenjutsu user.

The fact that Jiraiya doesn't have a weapon to defend himself and his ninjutsu is restricted just means he's a slower piece of meat waiting to get slaughtered.

Orochimaru's faster than Base Jiraiya, but he's just as easily blitzed by Itachi; KN3 Naruto blitzed and stuck his hand on Orochimaru's face sending him rippling through a forest in plain view without effort. Itachi rips through him without remorse, as canon projected.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  39. Nikushimi Savior

They have the same score, but that does not guarantee they are equals.

There are only five tiers (ten if you count half-tiers); they have to cover entire ranges of ability.

Sasuke and Deidara both have a 4.5 in speed, yet Sasuke was nearly able to blitz Deidara.

Having the same score just means they are at a similar level. I'll grant you, they could be equals, or Jiraiya could even be a lot better than Itachi, but we have no way of knowing, so it's better to just not make any claims on the subject.

Although Itachi has Sharingan, so even if their skill is roughly equal or even if Jiraiya is significantly better, that's a steep advantage to compete with.

And if Itachi is actually the more skilled one...that would be the worst-case scenario for the J-man.

Let's forget the magic precog eyes for a second and look at this more realistically:

Two guys of roughly equal physical ability.

One is barehanded and the other one has knives.

You don't see how that might be just a little bit unbalanced?

40. MysteriousD Moonrunner

41. Hussain .

- I definitely agree with that. What I was against is all of that Itachi wank to make the other two
    fodder against him!! because of that I said Jman can handle him, and did not say other thing!

- No, because you put Oro with him, and since it's a fight there is always the chance that
    Itachi might lose his Kunai!! Especially that he always throw them at his foes. lol

and there is one more point, don'y you think Jirayia's Physical state will help him in this?
    he got more than Itachi in strength.

anyway, Itachi might win indeed if it were one of the Sannin alone, but together it's not
    likely.

42. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

Orochimaru was outdone by old Hiruzen in taijutsu even when he had his sword.

Itachi tosses him around like an infant before he chops his head off.

43. Rocky Well-Known Member

Talking about Naruto (more his physical stats than appearance though), homeslice.

Like I said, Itachi get's the hell out of town with his flicker. He did so against Bee & Naruto when he was pressured, so against Jiraiya and Orochimaru, it isn't a large hill to climb. Then we're back to square one, only one of the Sannin has a gaping knife wound.

Orochiamru isn't enough of a physical presence here; Itachi can just lop of his limbs as he's done before. Jiraiya's really the only problem, but I'm siding with the Sharingan. Maybe if the strength advantage was bigger...

44. Turrin 玄武

There is evidence that Orochimaru did not have the level of regen he displayed against KN4 back than. This can be seen in the fact that Orochimaru never reattached the hand Itachi cut off, which would be a simple task for Part II Orochimaru.

Here's the thing Niku, we end up with the same resolution ether way. If Orochimaru had his regen, than Itachi cutting Orochimaru's hand off is far from defeating him. If Orochimaru didn't have his regen (or it wasn't as good), than sure Itachi defeated him, but that would not defeat current Orochimaru.

So ether way what Itachi displayed in that flashback is not enough to defeat current Orochimaru before he could use Edo Tensei. However with that aside Orochimaru has full knowledge of Itachi, now it's totally silly to assume he'd still make eye contact and fall for the same tactic.

How is the fight going to be over?

Who said Itachi's weaker lol. All i'm saying is it's silly to expect Orochimaru to once again stare into Itachi's eyes and get taken out the same way as in the flashback, when he now has full knowledge of Itachi.

-snip-

LOL so your saying to me that someone can have their eyes ripped out and than that ripped out eye can be Genjutsu'd. This is such a despert troll argument. Whether or not Itachi can speedblitz before Orochimaru can use KB, Doton, or Kuchiyose, really comes down to the starting distance. However assuming we give Itachi the advantage of starting 10m next to Orochi and he does pull out his initial attack faster than Orochi can pull out his. None of the attacks Itachi has been shown to initially uses have the ability to kill Orochimaru; Kunai, Shuriken, and basic Katons, Orochimaru laughs as he effortlessly tanks that shit.

When has Itachi ever pulled out Totsuka sword at the start of a match? But hell even if he tried that, Orochimaru would see Susano'o forming and since he has knowledge he'd the get fuck out of dodge, before Itachi could finish manifest Susano'o, the weapons, and complete his speedblitz attack. Orochimaru is not that slow on the uptake.

Boss Sized Summons aren't fodder & Orochimaru just added a new Boss Snake to the list of his summons, which were about to see what that can do next chapter. But they don't have to beat Itachi, they just have to occupy him long enough for Orochimaru to escape underground where Itachi can't get him and he can cast Edo Tensei freely.

All the guy has to do is put his hands to the ground, it's utter BS that you think Itachi could kill the guy before than.

And Itachi lands these on Orochimaru how?

Clones don't have to change that, they just have to give Orochimaru and opening to escape underground or cast Edo Tensei.

I might be willing to believe Itachi could copy this, but it would be really stupid if Itachi tried to follow a more advanced Doton users and someone who can fill any tunnel Itachi makes with a swarm of snakes underground. Itachi would die a horrible death.

-snip-

Did you miss all the new chapters of the manga Niku? Go back and read Orochimaru can't control Hashirama at full power

Hey I was just throwing you a bone. If you want to believe Orochimaru can control KCM Minato than Itachi gets even more fodderized.

Yeah sure he speedblitz past the guy who can use FTG, makes total sense LOL.

So SM is better than being able to summon 2 to (3) Edo Hokages lol. No he can beat Itachi if he gets Edo Tensei off, which again would not be that hard for him to do. SM just makes it so Itachi stands no chance against Orochimaru with or w/o Edo Tensei.

Do the scenario makes Itachi unbeatable. Itachi with Sharingan can react to things like V1 Raikage and counter attack, no one in base with shunshin banned can move faster than that. So right there Itachi can react to pretty much anyone's attacks and evade given the conditions, sure having 2 people there might make it so one can attack a blind spot, but it's still going to be insanely hard for them to land a hit, and guess what with no weapons them landing a hit is most likely not enough to put down Itachi, they have to land multiple hits imo.

Meanwhile Itachi only needs to hit them once in a vital area with his Kunai.

What happens here, is Orochimaru or Jiraiya attacks Itachi, Itachi evades the attack at the same time stabbing the one who attacked him in the heart with a Kunai, that person dies. Itachi might recieve one attack while distracted, but it won't do enough to kill him. Than the second person attacks and once again he evades and stabs that person in the heart. Thee end. And that's the best cast scenario for anyone 2 people who fight under these conditions against Itachi. & I mean anyone, even two Rikudos would loose the same way.

That's why I say it's hilariously unbalanced.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
  45. Hussain .

old Hiruzen in taijutsu > Itachi.

46. KenpachiDiachoxx Member

Thank you for brInging that up.

Oro's tajitsu isn't so great, his arm and neck stretching are ninjutsus incorporated with his body.
    Jaraiya is a capable Tajitsu practitioner but he's old and base speed tajitsu is just a sliver of how really fast and strong he is in SM.

Add Tsunade to this fight and then the Sannin win. But 2 of them that are slower and less skilled in tajitsu will lose.....

Also don't every ninja carry Kunai or shuriken. Using this knives and throwing stars are part of a tajitsu battle. It Doesn't matter if you give em to The Duo they wouldn't be able to use it

47. Mithos The Hero

Tsunade alone would win handily with these restrictions. All 3 Sannin would stomp him so bad.

48. Octavian Gomu Gomu no

Tsunade handily beating Itachi in a taijutsu match? :lbj

49. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

Featwise he is not.

Although lets assume he is. He is also 2 tiers slower and lacks sharingan precognition.

50. Goose Feather of Infinity Administrator

Keep the heat down in this thread, please.