1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Itachi vs Deidara and Sasori

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Lishenron, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Lishenron Nope

Risky topic is risky.

Itachi takes on Deidara+Sasori

Restrictions
    : None

Distance:
    40 meters

State of mind: IC

Knowledge:
    Manga

-Itachi is not sick. He is at full health

- Itachi has knowledge of Sasori's poison. But not of Third kazekage or 100 puppets

- Sasori starts off in Hiroku. Doesn't mean he cant go to his full form however .

Can Itachi solo two akatsuki members? Or does he get ROFL stomped?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  2. Sketh Indissoluble

Itachi takes it Mid difficulty. Itachi has superior feats, intelligence, and jutsu to rape both of them. Sasori is a puppet, thus he is made of wood, thus a Katon turns him and his puppets to fire wood. Deidara gets LOLGENJUTSU stomped like the first time. All else fails he lights sasori up like a christmas tree and rape stomps deidara in CQC before he can summon his bird to fly. Sasori only has puppets going for him, all of which can be dodged via Sharingan prediction. The only thing that can basically harm Itachi here is Deidaras C-4 bomb, which can argumentatively be blocked by susanoo.

3. Orochimaruwantsyourbody Active Member

Deidara will not fall to Itachi's base genjutsu again, as he now has an anti genjutsu eye. Sasori has over 100 puppets, so it will take Itachi quite a while to defeat them all with basic Katons.

4. Lishenron Nope

that's true. puppets would pose an issue

5. Joakim3 Active Member

Um you do realize Sasori and Deidara are like Itachi's worst match ups? hell each one by themselves would give Itachi a HELL of a fight

Either way Sasuno'o can be circumnavigated (Yata's mirror in particular) via C4 (Sasori doesn't need to breath so he can just force Itachi to stay within C4's AoE or Deidara could simply go the nuke level way and incinerate Sasori and Itachi with C3 (if people honestly think Itachi can continue fighting/let alone survive C3 I honestly don't know what to say)

Bottom line Itachi losses 10/10 times

6. Octavian Gomu Gomu no

50/50 chance of itachi winning.

dealing with deidara's C3 and C4 while fighting iron sand and 100 puppets will be very taxing on itachi's eyesight and stamina. he undoubtedly possess the better jutsu here and would likely smash either one of deidara and sasori 1on1 but 2v1...and their jutsu spam makes it a very hard fight. so 50/50

7. Lishenron Nope

I'm merely observing the responses. While I have an idea of how this battle would go, looking at other threads with itachi and who the winner was, was interesesting.

I wont complain about who is the winner this time. However, with Itach's newer showing's, as well as Itachi having a long ranged attack in Susanoo, I expect the responses to be different this time around(compared to say...5-7 months ago)

Of course, whether you want to provide evidence as to why his Yata move (cant remember the name but it helped destroy chubaku tensei)wouldn't work on Sasori or Deidara is up to you.

8. Complete_Ownage Laughs at all fanboyism

Sasori and Deidara take this with moderate difficulty. Hell Sasori or Deidara alone could put up one hell of a fight.

Deidara is not going to get caught in Itachi genjutsu this time and will more then likely take flight immediatly. This already puts Itachi at a disadvantage. Sasori t

Basically Itachi is going to need Susanno almost instantly against these two but that is not going to be enought to overcome these two

9. Weiss RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU

on the other hand - what can either of them do vs Amaterasu or Yasaka Magatama ?

IC he won't use them right away though and his regular genjutsu strategies won't work here

10. Lishenron Nope

I'm more interested in that technique. After all, in the past it was argued that Sasori or Deidara can try to maintain distance from Susanoo so that they wouldn't get hit.

However, the fact that he can use that technique does pose a problem for Sasori and Deidara. What can Sasori do to actually avoid it? I'm not really sure myself.

11. Joakim3 Active Member

Amaterasu is only effective against Sasori (who is NOT made out of wood) and its debatable if Satetsu can block/resist Amaterasu, Deidara is literally omnipotent in the air in this match as he is out of range for Yasaka Magatama and Amaterasu

And Genjustu is pointless in this as again Deidara is out of range and Sasori is mindless puppet

Sasori just has to stall long enough for Deidara to prep C4 and its GG, Itachi WILL die in C4 as he cannot defuse the bombs like his younger brother

12. Weiss RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU

what exactly is out of range ? out of visual range (I think that would be the range limit of Amaterasu/YM) ? How will Deidara see Itachi then ?

IC Deidara never tried to get completely out of range from Sasuke

13. Orochimaruwantsyourbody Active Member

Unless Itachi hits Sasori in the heart (which he could shield with a well placed puppet), Amaterasu is useless against him.

14. Weiss RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU

it can burn a lot of stuff in his FoV though (like dat forest burning) and makes whatever puppets it hits useless to Sasori

15. Orochimaruwantsyourbody Active Member

Sasori has over 100 puppets though. Even healthy, Itachi is probably only able to use his MS (plus Susano and a few smaller jutsus) 5-6 times, and probably a lot less in this scenarion given that he will need to keep Susano active the whole time. Unless he gets Sasori's heart or a lot of puppets, it would not be a good MS usage.

16. Weiss RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU

ok Amaterasu Deidara then and take his time going through the puppets 1v1

although Magatama should demolish Sasori's main puppet-body and everything inside it

bloodlusted Itachi would end this quick with MS, but IC he may get in trouble before that

17. Joakim3 Active Member

Itachi will be forced to keep Sasuno'o up the entire time QcQ is a no as Sasori will murder him in that department via Puppets

Itachi's ninjustu is good for 1 vs 1 match when you throw in a second high tier then shit goes downhill, Itachi will have to focus on Sasori and Deidara sending the occasional C2 bomb at him

If they can't kill him straight out, he will fore SURE be outlasted until he dies from chakra use or Sasuno'o collapses

18. HiddenCornsHandsomeDevil Active Member

I don't see Itachi winning this, they are both unfavourable matchups for him alone. Sasori is a puppet and immune to genjutsu, which is Itachi's forte. Itachi's only answer is to sit in Susanno. But both of his opponents have a far greater range then him and can afford to wait until he succumbs to his injuries. He will not have time to activate amaterasu with the others spamming him. I see him entering susanno and forcing them back with them in turn firing down at him from range.

19. Remsengan Ninja Philosopher

Itachi unrestricted will be a tough fight for even both Sasori and Deidra, however the stipulation that he is in character gives the two former partners the ability to exploit Itachi's passive behavior in battle.

It's tough to say what exactly "manga knowledge" would mean for either side, being that members of Akatsuki have some knowledge of other members but perhaps not necessarily complete knowledge.

Itachi's knowledge on Sasori and Deidra

On Sasori: Sasori's poison is well known even by the Sunagakure. Itachi would not allow himself to be hit or scratched by any of Sasori's weapons. Itachi would also likely know about the Puppet Army, on the account of Sasori's self-proclaimed accomplishments with it. Itachi would likely know that Sasori himself is a puppet, or deduce it after activating Sharingan.

What he wouldn't know, at least not for sure, is about the heart container. Sharingan can perceive chakra, but its debatable as to what degree it can see the finer details. Most visuals of the Sharingan viewing chakra seems to depicting it seeing chakra in the form of clouds of energy. Sasori's chakra likely runs through his entire body, or at least through his X. It's questionable whether or not Itachi could discern that Sasori's heart container is, in fact, housing his heart. Sasori's Kazekage puppet and specific attacks such as the poison gas and iron techniques are also likely unknown to some degree.

On Deidra: The important thing to consider about Deidra is many of his techniques are specifically focused on X , especially Itachi's. There's nothing indicating that Itachi would know about this or about C0. Whether he knew about C4 Garuda or not is questionable, because even though Tobi seemed to know about it, he developed it specifically for fighting Itachi, so he may have kept it secret from all but his partner.

Deidra and Sasori's knowledge on Itachi

Because Zetsu knew about X and even a bit about X, it may be debated that all of Akatsuki knows of them. Nagato seemed X some degree about them as well.

Needless to say, they will be aware of Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. They will also know about his general-Uchiha related abilities including standard Sharingan, genjutsu and Katon usage. Konoha and other village higher-ups knew about Susano'o as well, it's likely they will know about Susano'o, but perhaps not its specific attacks.

The Fight

Itachi is typically passive in battle, typically letting his opponents make the first the attack. The only exceptions are when he's toying with his opponents or when he's forced to it through mind control. Deidra and Sasori, however, are unlikely to be effected by such genjutsu. Sasori, who has no brain stem or typical visual medium, is likely resistant to genjutsu, and Deidra will obviously start with his anti-genjutsu eye ready.

Sasori will not underestimate Itachi like he did Sakura and Chiyo, and will either start out with the Kazekage or Puppet Army. Either way, Sasori will likely keep his distance to avoid CQC with a Elite Uchiha with Sharingan prediction. Deidra's best move is to take flight, which is a likely scenario considering it's his typicalX. Because of the constitution of Sasori's puppets and Deidra's clay bombs, combined with the previously mentioned tactics Deidra and Sasori will start of with, it is unlikely that genjustu, possibly including Tsukuyomi, will be Itachi's course of action.

Itachi will instead rely on Katon's, taijutsu and Amaterasu to battle his opponents. Itachi's general Katon's may not reach Deidra because of their range and speed, but Amaterasu certainly will. The problem being that Itachi must look away from Sasori to hit Deidra with it, and depeding on the angle of elevation, Amaterasu may end up hitting the clay bird rather than Deidra himself. That being said, Deidra's clay takes time to properly use, so Itachi will likely attack Sasori first.

Itachi's obvious plan would be to blast down Sasori and his puppets with ninjutsu. Katons would be effective at both destroying puppets as well as shielding Itachi from poison needles and gas because of the X. Itachi's Katons are more destructive than mere explosive tags, and more practical offensive-wise.

However, assuming Sasori has knowledge of Amaterasu, he will likely use the Kazekage as his initial puppet instead of the Puppet Army, as it is best suited for defending against Itachi's known ninjutsu's while keeping his distance. The Kazekage is also equipped with formidable X as well as X. The Kazekage puppet's speed was also noted by a battle-experienced veteran.

Sasori will easily buy enough time for Deidra to prepare his clay weapons. Deidra is likely to jump straight to his anti-Itachi measures(C4 Garuda), due to his X.

Itachi will not let Deidra so easily complete his giant explosive doll. The best solution is to risk taking his focus away from Sasori and try to hit Deidra or Garuda with Amaterasu while the bomb is being created. This leaves Itachi open, so he'll likely resort to KB feints, attempt a strong genjutsu in hopes of it working or go right into Susano'o as a precaution against both Sasori and the Garuda.

The amount of flames required to completely destroy Garuda would require a considerable amount of time. Amaterasu is the most surefire option, but the amount of MS-time required would leave him exhausted and give Sasori an opportunity he could not afford.

This leaves Susano'o as the best choice considering the amount of time needed. It provides him protection against generic explosions and weapon based attacks. However, the microscopic destruction Garuda offers, as well as Sasori's poison gas, would surpass Susano'o due to Itachi's inherit need to breathe.

Susano'o is also Itachi's best weapon, as the Yasaka Magatama offers him the range to deal with Deidra and the destructive power to overcome Sasori. The Sword of Totsuka is arguably not useful, because of Itachi's immediate need to slay Garuda. The Sword's extension length, at most, is only a few meters, and arguable shorter than X. It may cut Garuda, but the clay can reform.

Itachi is left with launching Magatama's, a strategy that would potentially eliminate Deidra if he could not dodge and/or keep Sasori on the defensive. However, I sincerely doubt he can spam such a powerful technique, and I contend that in around 3 uses he would be greatly depleted. The question is would that be enough to stop both Sasori and Deidra, while leaving Itachi enough stamina to fight the remaining contenders.

Overall I give this match to Sasori and Deidra with Med-High Difficulty. I feel that their immunity to genjutsu and their air-born attacks are a perfect offense against Itachi. Sasori's defensive capabilities and Deidra's long distance fighting make them a powerful team, and Itachi's long range offenses, while powerful, will be too taxing to take out both of his opponents and leave him in a position where he won't be too exhausted or open for counter attacks.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  20. Ejenku Zero_Smoke

Susanoo defeats Deidara with ease now that Itachi has a long distance Jutsu besides amaterasu and katons. Even if you assume Deidara can break Itachi's genjutsu which I do not it would still take a split second like Killer bee did. Sasori isn't defeating MS period as Itachi can spot his heart container easily with Sharigan and aim amaterasu towards it.

21. Itachisaywat Active Member

Actually I think Itachi can win this one. If you think about it, the sharingan acts as a substitute for the puppet experience Chiyo had. Seeing as Chiyo avoided the attacks by predicting them, I don't think it's unfair to assume Itachi could do the same, especially considering his pretty nice speed feats above Chiyo. We can also infer that the sharingan will detect Sasori's puppet heart, and if you add Itachi's intelligence he could probably figure it out easily enough.

So basically Deidara's going to use his long-range bombing tactic while Sasori whips out the Third Kazekage (his favorite puppet if I'm right). The benefit of team 2 is that Deidara can use his jutsu (C4) without having to harm Sasori himself. But an evident counter to the jutsu would be just seeing the nano-sized clay, remember how Sasuke said escaping was easy once he saw it? On the other hand, Itachi has a pretty legit defense (Susano'o) and a very potent offense on these guys (Amaterasu). Both can cause damage to Itachi himself, but he is healthy here, and they do have a pretty good efficiency. Though it's probably smarter to use it on Deidara until Sasori takes off his cloak.

22. Wizard Sorcerer Supreme

so itachi has knowledge of poison but not 3rd kazekage? does that mean he doesn't know that iron sand has poison?

23. Narsha

I don't know where it says that Itachi has knowledge about Sasori's poison.

About the Third, Sasori kidnapped him twenty years ago, before Itachi joined the Akatsuki. Even Suna wasn't able to figure out the one who committed the crime. Chiyo found out the moment the Kazekage puppet was brought out. I doubt Itachi knew about it.

24. Lishenron Nope

Well, Sasori starts off in Hiroku. And assume that Itachi has basic knowledge on Hiroku, and that Hiroku's tail+poison needles will poison the victim

In this instance, if sasori brings out third kazekage, just assume that Itachi knows the kazekage's attacks will have poison in them as well(includes iron sand) . Though he doesn't personally know about the kazekage's abilities, assume that any attack or technique sasori uses, is associated with poison.
    It's in the OP. However, I didn't bold it so it's easy to miss it.

25. Narsha

Sorry, I forgot.

26. Sketh Indissoluble

I dont see why not, Deidara got caught in itachis genjutsu the first time just as he walked into the room, who's to say it wont happen again? Deidara has his lil eye thing, but I dont think it will work if he's put under 50 something genjutsu layered ontop of each other, which itachi has been known to do, itachi aint sasuke.

Puppets....wood... fire... bad combo. Sasori summons the puppets, itachi amaterasu's their ass, and since the 100 or so puppets sasori summons normally appear clustered together, they all turn to ash within a few moments. As i said before, if all else fails and itachi wants to go god tier on their ass, he pulls up susanoo and LOLSWORD rapes them like he did orochimaru and Pein, hes like a pokemon master, collecting the naruto verse one ninja at a time.

27. Joakim3 Active Member

THEY ARE NOT MADE OF WOOD........every last one is a human converted into a puppet, so the "burning wood" theory is shot

The Itachi wank is incredible......He is NOT beating both Deidara and Sasori, they both are horrible counter for him, each one individually could pull a win under the right circumstances

like i said Sasori stalls Itachi, while Deidara uses C4 GG......there is no way Itachi can counter that combo

28. Sketh Indissoluble

As i said before, sussanoo can argumentatively block C-4, provide proof or your argument is invalid to my point. The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. Your claiming it can beat itachis susanoo, proof.

EDIT: Also, living puppets dont really matter either, amaterasu turns that to ash as well.

29. Itachisaywat Active Member

Why can't he just avoid it, X

30. Star★Platinum That's Mr.Kaneda to you, Punk!

Diedara's 'eye' isn't doing shit against Itachi, considering he doesn't even need eye contact. Sasori's puppets pose a problem, if he manages to get them out, yet he starts in Hiruko OP stated this is IC therefore Sasori will use Hiruko, then Kazekage likely giving Itachi more time he needs, If it was bloodlusted i'd give it to Sasori and Diedara, Then again that would mean Itachi would seal off the bat. Itachi is knowledgable enough and experienced enough to know how to deal with Sasori, considering he deciphered CT with his first experience of it. Yata's mirror is blocking the onslaught while totsuka seals

X

"anyone and anything is sealed in blissful genjutsu"

6-7/10 times, depending on whether Sasori get's his main puppets out, and whether Itachi deals with sasori first before they get a good assault going.

31. tanman Hardship of Adventure

Every single one of their jutsus can be countered by Itachi, and yet I still think Itachi looses due to the sheer fact that he's facing two very much competent opponents.

C1: Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni will take care of these mini-bombs.
    C2: Katon: Gōkakyū will take care of these application bombs.
    C3: Susanoo will tank this as it can only really be used once.
    C4: Itachi sees the micro-bombs spreading.
    C0: Susanoo tanks it.
    Hiruko: Knowledge and precog abilities mean the tail won't hit. Amaterasu will finish the puppet.
    3rd Kazekage: The precog abilities allow him to dodge the iron. Amaterasu will finish the puppet.
    Mother and Father: Katons will take care of them.
    100 Puppets: With Susanoo activated Yasaka no Magatama will take care of them one at a time.
    Sasori: Katons will counter all of Sasori's main body's offenses. Amaterasu will finish the puppet

32. Joakim3 Active Member

Saying its easy to avoid something in theory and doing it the real world are two VERY different things

Sasuke tried to make a run from it and couldn't escape he was forced to use Chirdori on himself to survive

Itachi for one doesn't have Raiton nature and secondly there is a psychopathic puppet army trying to kill him at the same time, Itachi isn't going anywhere unfortunately

33. Wizard Sorcerer Supreme

i stopped taking you seriously when you said susanoo will take the puppets one by one :giogio. since when does itachi have uber stamina. it also seems that katons are your answer for everything

34. Sketh Indissoluble

Yata mirror contains every type of element inside it, meaning it takes on the nature of the element attacking it and cancles out said attack. The puppets have no way to break susanoo, and Deidara has no way either because he gets shot down with Itachis susanoo long ranged attack that he used on Peins Chibaku tensei thing. Which would obliterate Deidara.

35. cieloazul Member

Was going to say the duo take it w/ extreme difficulty but then I remembered the mirror. The mirror would be able to block the garuda.

Also, genjutsu should work on deidara.

The duo's best bet is to tire itachi out while he's in susanoo. I'm calling it a split.

36. tanman Hardship of Adventure

Yasaka no Magatama is pretty much perfect for taking out the puppets while Itachi can combat them with taijutsu as he is protected by Susanoo.

Well they kind of are the answer to most lower level techniques.

I said that I thought, Sasori and Deidara would win. The combination of all those techniques will be too much for him. However, Itachi is good enough to counter any individual technique of theirs. As I said. Unless you're arguing with me that Sasori soloes with 100 puppets, I don't see the point.

37. Joakim3 Active Member

You act like Deidara is going to see a hurling death-shuriken thing and say "hey the looks interesting....i'm going to hover right here and see if a can tank it or not :D" :giogio

People need to stop using no fallacy limits with Sasuno'o :facepalm even with Yata's Mirror it has its weaknesses

Sasuno'o even with Yata Mirror countering in C4? You do realize Sasuno'o is not air tight :giogio, Sasuke tried to out run C4's AoE and couldn't, he was forced into using Chidori on himself to survive something Itachi cannot do

Sasuno'o tanking C3 :giogio......Kirin vaporized Sasuno'o.....C3 is another tier above that, Itachi and Sasuno'o will be vaporized and that GG

And you expect Itachi to counter all these while at the Same time fighting Sasori + 3rd Kazekage/100 Puppets

come on people, I like Itachi as much as the next guy but logically there is NO way Itachi wins this match

38. Wizard Sorcerer Supreme

how is itachi taijutsu fighting while in susanoo? i don't think its possible. none of the the uchiha's have shown it.

39. Star★Platinum That's Mr.Kaneda to you, Punk!

Diedara gets gamed like last time, even with his 'eye' Itachi puts him into genjutsu with one finger.
    Sasori's puppets were defeated with mere taijutsu before, by Sakura and chiyo. Itachi swinging around totsuka (seals anyone and anything - chapter 392) Or Katons/shuriken whilst in Susano'o would suffice. Itachi's skill level has been set above these two, deal with it.:datass I really like Sasori and think he's under-rated, but he's not winning this.

Also, it's IC it wouldn't be how you keep describing it Diedara isn't lasting long enough to use C4 and he isn't using it from that start being IC yet Itachi is known for using genjutsu from the get go - that's Diedara gone. Gaara's sand blocked Diedara's blasts, at the beginning of Part II. Itachi's susano'o is above Sasuke's with the mirror so it's likely he's blocking that shit

40. Sketh Indissoluble

Sharingan prediction means he can see where dei would move, then boom... hes dead.

Itachi's hasn't shown a weakness.. It tanked Kirin even before the shield was brought up. He'll, it looked like it didn't form until after kirin hit.

U do know Itachi is faster than Sasuke correct? Not to mention he would see the bombs coming long before he lost the chance to avoid them. And susanoo blocks chakra attacks and psychcal attacks, meaning they would have to get inside susanoo before it's skeleton forms. Sasukes skeleton susanoo blocked acid mist from touching sasukes skin, albeit it did melt the ribs. Its basically the same thing, nano sized bombs would get blocked.

When the fuck was this?!? Proof?! NOW!

Logic does not apply to a guy like itachi.

Susanoo has the perfect way to kill both of them. Not to mention all of itachis other shit he has shown in the entire manga.

41. Joakim3 Active Member

this entire post if fail.......:giogio

Itachi putting Deidara in genjustu from 50 meters? yeah right, Diedara is going air born and there is NOTHING Itachi can do to stop him

Chiyo and Sakura had 10 highly modified puppets designed to fight together protecting them at ALL times, even still Sasori was stated as not really trying

Great Itachi has Sasuno'o spam swinging......Sasori has 3rd Kazakage use Satetsu blocks to even the playing field

Itachi's Katons can be countered buy Sasori's own flame throwers (which were melting through pure rock), shurikens are pointless if the 3rd Kazekage is out as he controls metals

And I assume while Itachi is fighting Sasori......Deidara will be reading a book on his bird lol'ing his ass of :facepalm

IC Deidara HATES Itachi and will spam C4 the minute he has a chance, once that comes out its GAME OVER for your beloved Itachi

42. Star★Platinum That's Mr.Kaneda to you, Punk!

50 meters? it's almost like OP wants to give them the biggest advantage going. pfft.

Unfortunately Yata's mirror hasn't been shown to be broken yet, and hyped as invunerable (a hyperbole i imagine) Yet it's still a force to be reckoned with, it'll have NO problem with what you listed, and this is healthy Itachi.
    You're under-estimating his intelligence, he figured out CT from the get go, so he's working out Sasori and Diedara's without a hitch. According to you any character that flies equates to an instant win, yet Itachi has plenty of long range jutsu (Katon, Amaterasu) which he's more than knowledgeable enough to hit with snd used under the safety of susano'o.

I have it 6-7 earlier, over-looking the 50 meters i'd place it closer to 5-6 times for Itachi still, considering they have nothing to harm Yata's mirror, No way of smashing susano'o (took Onoki and Raikage in manga) And Sasori is likely to get sealed in totsuka considering it seals 'Anyone and Anything' according to the author himself why put 'anything' after anyone if it's only a living person?. Diedara was out of chakra at the end of the fight with sasuke, he isn't spamming that for shit. Sasori has no counter for amaterasu and doesn't have the speed to avoid it. Chiyo and sakura's feats against Sasori can't be ignored simply due to him 'not trying' he let them kill him, but throughout the battle he still fought to kill to start with. And they did a good job against him. Chiyo had knowledge, yet Itachi is figuring that out through use of clones incredibly quickly at a glance.

At that distance and these opponents it'd be tough, yes but his susano'o is far different to what we've seen, Sasori is getting sealed due to manga statments and diedara's bombs don't do shit and doesn't have raikage like speed to avoid amaterasu. It's two mid-level akatsuki vs. Kishi's golden boy.

43. Lishenron Nope

Well even if the distance was say 35 meters, deidara would likely go airborne (due to hating Itachi and knowing about his genjutsu) anyway to try to get out of his range. I can see Tsukyomi taking out Deidara if Itachi manages to get close to Deidara and close the distance.

Or so i think...

In either case, I don't really see what proper counter Sasori has to Susanoo. In all honesty, it's probably his worst counter, once Itachi goes into that form. Sasori can try to spam 100 puppets..but it'll be only a matter of time before he gets hit. "Yata" would only help in getting rid of the other puppets.

44. Deadway `

wut?

Sasori unloads kunai from Hiruko's mouth which causes Itachi to avoid with caution since he knows one cut and it's over but with sharingan prediction this won't be a problem. At the same time, Deidara takes airborne, IC. Itachi's only logical way to stop that from happening is Amaterasu which is risky for Itachi to use while Sasori is trying to shoot him down. However, he knows deidara is a long range bomb fighter so he has to- but how does he stop getting shot down by Sasori? Susano comes into play within 10 seconds here and Deidara's bird is shot down but guess what, we know he can make a fast get away bird in mid air, so he does that. Itachi won't spam Amaterasu-IC. In Susano, Sasori will probably gas him meaning Itachi has to leave the area. Deidara will prep C4 right away like he always wanted to against Itachi and use it. Itachi can't stop it especially in Amegakure. He falls victim to C4.

He can't possibly multi task 2 high rank shinobi at the same time. It;s canon-1v1 you run away 2v1 you flank him.

45. Lishenron Nope

Why..is the location of this match so detrimental to Itachi, to the point where he wont be able to stop C4?

Do note, if you give me a good explanation, it'll convince me to change it back to the sannin battle field. Though I'm not sure why this environment would play a bigger impact against Itachi.

46. Deadway `

He can't stop C4 regardless. He just has a higher chance at running away from it and coming up with a strategy then he does inside Amegakure where he can easily be shot down or ambushed by puppets.

47. Lishenron Nope

Well..any chance is better than nothing I suppose. My memory must be hazy as I thought that the area where Jiraiya fought Pain provided hiding spots.

regardless, I'll change it to the Sannin battle field again. Though it won't provide much of a difference.(to atleast change up the entire style of the arguments)

48. Sketh Indissoluble

Im still waiting for proof of this claim....

49. Nikushimi Savior

I think this can go either way. Amaterasu is a handy way of dealing with Deidara, since it's faster than he is and can be guided from long-range. That just leaves Sasori, who can be mowed-down with Susano'o due to lacking firepower sufficient to keep it at bay long enough to outlast it.

However, the duo are by no means pushovers; Deidara can potentially block or feint with his clay before Amaterasu hits him, and Sasori can cover for him with puppets. Similarly, Deidara's got the firepower Sasori lacks to suppress Susano'o, while Sasori has counters and immunity to pretty much everything else in Itachi's arsenal. They compliment eachother pretty well.

I would give this to Sasori and Deidara 7/10 times. Itachi can win, but not without the fight going favorably for him.

50. Remsengan Ninja Philosopher

They don't need to break Yata, poison gas and microscopic bombs from Garuda will suffice. Shields don't protect from biological attacks. Since it's IC, Itachi will not use Susano'o until he feels pressured.

Deidra, IC, will resort to Garuda. He hated Itachi, and the Garuda was a technique developed for fighting him. Deidra stats out of LoS of Ama, Sasori can jump puppets or defend with Iron Sand.

Itachi would be hard pressed to take them out.