1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Itachi fears telling Sasuke the truth

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Eliyua23, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Eliyua23 Active Member

Itachi now is aware of the path that he has lead Sasuke on and knows that he's about 99.9% to blame he knows he can't convince Sasuke and I feel that whatever details that Itachi will tell Sasuke about the massacre will just send Sasuke deeper into the darkness, so right now Itachi has two options either go stop the Edo tensei, or tell Sasuke the truth about the massacre, which will he choose to help the alliance or to tell Sasuke the truth in which he owes it to him.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  2. tnorbo Active Member

we all ready saw in this chapter. he choose to stop the edo's

3. Eliyua23 Active Member

I don't think so he knows he's gonna have to face up and tell sasuke the truth about what happened that night he owes sasuke that much seeing as all the damage he's done so once again itachi plan will fail again but for itachi sake it will be sasuke who puts an end to kabuto

4. First Tsurugi M O T I V A T E D

Sasuke already knows the whole truth.

Itachi himself said there's probably nothing he could tell Sasuke that would make him change his mind.

5. Rated R Superstar Say Hello to the BadGuy!!!

Didn't Tobi already tell Sasuke the truth about the massacre?

6. Eliyua23 Active Member

Sasuke has to know everything from the horses mouth and Itachi is going to have to go into gory detail about why he did what he did, It's why Itachi was Resurrected and I think he's starting to realize it.

7. Zelavour Kiwi

There is a translation somewhere on this board where it says that Itachi was about to say something about the truth, but Sasuke cut him off.
    Edit: Found it X

It was kind of like:

Itachi - *bla bla bla* the truth is...
    Sasuke - *bla bla bla*.'cuts Itachi off'

So Itachi was about to reveal something unknown, but Sasuke interrupted.

And i agree, i think Itachi is afraid to reveal more, or he is waiting to reveal more.
    Funny how Itachi is talking about 'paths' and 'branches' when they are both in the forest jumping towards a certain 'path', coincidence? :kaga

8. crisler Active Member

i saw someone elses idea about uchiha clan trying to sacrifice sasuke to make another EMS user, itachi, for whatever reasons.

those maybe the real truth. anything's possible.

i doubt it, but it'd be funny if madara saw itachi and sasuke and showed sign of knowledge. in fact it'll be intesrting both ways.

if he doesn't know them -> i want to see his reactions when he sees the two uchihas that challenges his calibre.

if he does know them -> i want to see what happened between them, and how madara knows them despite 70~80 years of time. must've been related to the clan overall: or maybe, itachi and madara might know each other...that masked man itachi saw in the forest is still a mystery.

9. Kage

dear god we don't need any more "truths" about the massacre :apathy

i sincerely doubt it's anything like that.

10. Blackgallon Illusion

Sasuke doesn't want the Truth, he wants someone to tell him his clan and family aren't complete nut cases.

Their father was an ass and Itachi is clearly insane as well after everything he's done and just hides it rather well.

And after seeing just how obsessed Madara is over Hashirama, it's clear RS gave the Uchiha the twisted half of his mind as well.

11. Jeαnne :hurr

guys, there are obviously huge things to be revealed...

the problem is that those things might just make sasuke feel worse.

12. Blackgallon Illusion

There will be.

But i'm sure Sasuke is going to completely miss the meaning behind what will be said and it'll just make things worse.

I honestly think Itachi is doing the right thing now by trying to avoid Sasuke and all the topics.

I mean, lets say Itachi says sorry to Sasuke, you know what will happen? Sasuke will feel even more justified in his revenge for his brother.

Sasuke atm, is just taking whatever he can and twisting it around to fuel his hate, nothing Itachi says is going to satisfy him.

13. Golden Circle .

He's afraid of the TOOTH

Third option: both.

14. Jeαnne :hurr

itachi did show intention of talking with sasuke, but he needs to stop edo tensei first, so the question is, how will he be around to talk with sasuke?

thats why i think that he will tsukuyomi sasuke before vanish

15. DoflaMihawk Blind Bandit

He'll stop the Edo Tensei, THEN tell Sasuke the whole truth.

16. sheshyo Doesn't need a Custom Title

You mean like the last time when Itachi was straight forward with Sasuke and explained everything so clearly. :notrust

Unless there's some unknown force preventing Itachi, I don't understand why he can't at least warn Sasuke about Tobi/Madara, and verify few information. Can it get any worse at this point? Rather, he's comfortable putting all his faith on Naruto, someone whose only source happens to be the honest and righteous Tobi.

I certainly hope Itachi's illogical silence--that's effectively kept Sasuke in the darkness and left him vulnerable to Tobi's influence--is resolved properly.

17. takL unfit 4

i think im gonna reply for itachi.

"you tell me to tell the truth but how can i when i only know my truth seen with my eyes? my truth isnt absolute truth and neither is yours. plus i dont think my truth is better than yours."

18. Shadow050 me wo samaseru...

he's not "99.9%" to blame at all. he has some responsibility but not even close to the majority, for sasuke's current status. you're making excuses for sasuke being what he's become. various others have influenced sasuke, and it's sasuke's fault being so damn easily influenced by the wrong kinds of people.

as i said long ago, the advice itachi gave sasuke was reverse psychology, and it WAS working until other events fell into play.

19. Luiz Active Member

When Edo Tensei is stopped and the technique dispelled, Itachi will vanish.

20. Revolution Uchiha

That is all philosophical "life is an illusion" bullls#!t that Sasuke didn't want to hear. He wants to know the facts, not opinions.

21. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

The notion of Itachi being scared made me laugh.
    Itachi isn't afraid of anything :datass

22. ♥Red♥ ******

Thats what you like to think :zaru.

23. Jeαnne :hurr

well its not like he would be scared of power, but scared of consequences. He already knows that he fucked up, and he has an objective, he could fuck it up even more with the truth.