1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Itachi didn't kill babies and children

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Tengu, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Tengu Kiuuby-chan

Ok, so i see this panel caused a lot of confusion:
    Spoiler:
    X

When Danzou said that they have to kill everyone including the children who know nothing.
    I think it is pretty clear that Danzou is referring to Sasuke here, and it was all part of his strategy to get Itachi on their sides.
    Even Hiruzen tells him not to say such things in front of Itachi, because it was personal to Itachi.
    Later on Danzou makes Itachi a deal in which he offers a way for Sasuke to live.

So there you have it, i also think that Sasuke was the youngest member in the clan, Itachi being the second youngest, but that's just me.

2. socomberetta Oooh Wouldnt YOU like to know!

I dont know.

Out of the entire clan, Sasuke was the only child? I find that hard to believe to be honest with you.

3. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

So basically you are trying to justify Itachi, nice try.

4. Tengu Kiuuby-chan

I am trying to clarify the situation, also Itachi did say that the Uchiha had became a small clan, so Sasuke being the only child isn't that farfetched.

5. Orochimaruwantsyourbody Active Member

So the Uchiha clan was small enough to only have one kid during an 11 year time frame, yet strong enough to cause a civil war while Fugaku was their leader?

6. Tengu Kiuuby-chan

Well we didn't see other children besides Sasuke, also Sasuke was always trying to spend time with Itachi because he didn't have any other kids his age to be friends with, also if i remember correctly when Sasuke joined the academy, there were no other Uchiha kids there.
    And with members like Shisui and Itachi, yes the Uchiha were strong, plus we don't know how strong Fugaku was.

7. Tifa Hey yo I'm Ladybee!

I remember from an early chapter or episode they said that Itachi killed them all even children and infants. Sasuke wasn't an infant. But I'm too lazy to find this chapter so I can't prove it.

8. Flow hahahahaha

Quit trying to sugar coat the situation.

If you look at how many people Itachi left dead in the streets, it is weird that you would think Sasuke was the only child. The Uchiha clan probably was not swimming with new children, but Sasuke definitely was not the only child alive in the clan.

9. BatoKusanagi NaruHina: The Last Movie

Well, Danzo says children, therefore, more than one, therefore he couldn't be talking exclusively about Sasuke. Why would he anyways? It's not like he considered him to be special. More like leverage to "force" Itachi.

10. Tengu Kiuuby-chan

Apparently all those people were adults, and as far as i know Sasuke was the only one who didn't knew about the coup, therefore he was the only child.

11. The World KATTA

Tobi killed the children

12. Flow hahahahaha

What are you talking about?

Danzo specifically said "children". He would had singled Sasuke out if he was the only child.

Sasuke wasn't the only child, it's really not that hard to grasp.

13. The World KATTA

And Tobi still killed them

14. Flow hahahahaha

^ They both are to blame until specifically stated by Tobi/Itachi/someone who was there that Tobi killed all of the children.

This is the problem with this section, people say things that haven't been implied. If Itachi would kill his own parents, how hard is it to accept the fact he killed children?

15. lathia ༼ ▀Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽

Where was it shown that Tobi killed the children?

16. Flow hahahahaha

*Denial, people still want to paint Itachi as a hero.

17. IpHr0z3nI Active Member

QFT....

The opening provides no valid counter arguments, it's essentially the same tired cliches which have been dis proven quite vividly by this chapter.

This only child seen was "Sasuke" logic is FLAWED. As the only woman among the Uchiha's showcased was Mikoto/Old hag... Does that mean there exist only two woman over the course of several decades?

Children........ is the plural pronunciation for child. Thus such a choice in vocabulary includes more than just the Sauce, in which judging for Danzo's later proposal may not have included him in that bunch.

18. The World KATTA

Itachi was bawling his eyes out killing his parents, if he had to kill all the children, he would never get the job done. :tomato

You can't deny what's already fact

19. Flow hahahahaha

And yet, he still killed them. Itachi was killing other children/toddlers since he was their age.

It's amazing how people try to defend a genocidal freak. :edu

20. Danzio The Chosen One

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  21. lathia ༼ ▀Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽

Considering that Itachi's blade was bloody before killing his parents, and that his parents were the last couple to be killed, I don't see how it's a fact that Tobi alone killed the children. Outstanding imagination though.

22. Flow hahahahaha

"Hey! Itachi was a good person! He may had killed his parents, manipulated his brother, killed other clansmen. But kill CHILDREN!? That is just TOO much."

23. The World KATTA

Maybe because he killed only the older members of the clan?

I know such a hard concept to grasp

24. Flow hahahahaha

^ What makes you believe he didn't kill children?

I KNOW. You don't even have to answer. "Because that's plain immoral and evil"

25. The World KATTA

Are you in idiot?

He's a soldier, a child at that too.

Soldiers, at least American's don't kill children. So yeah it is a bit too much if he went around stabbing babies.

This ain't WW2 Japan

26. lathia ༼ ▀Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽

So I ask again, where was it shown that Itachi only killed the "elder" and Tobi the "children."

27. The World KATTA

It's there, go look through the chapters. I'll wait for your rebuttal on the day of never.

28. lathia ༼ ▀Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽

Not a chapter/panel exists, and mind you. I have a pretty decent memory when it comes to that. Let's be honest. You want to establish your fictitious idea as fact. For what purpose? I don't care. Just stop spewing garbage.

29. The World KATTA

You don't care? Really? You keep replying. Mad are you? :maybe

And I was just assuming, I never spewed it as fact.

30. lathia ༼ ▀Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽

Just smacking shit when I see it. It's part of a lifestyle. You see how you went from "it's in the manga" to "assuming?"

I like that. It shows you're able to accept your mistakes. Many of us don't.

31. The World KATTA

It's in the manga? I don't believe those words ever came out my keyboard. :maybe

32. gabzilla Yuri Queen

Whatever makes you sleep at night :ichigo

33. Flow hahahahaha

Apparently, you forgot the chapter where it was stated that Itachi has been killing since the age of three. I'm sure he wasn't the only chi-

OH WAIT

"NB4, Itachi didn't kill as a child! He was just a kid, he probably just walked around the battlefield! :cry"

What the fuck are you- oh my god :facepalm

IT WAS A FUCKING GENOCIDE.

It is so apparent now that you can't accept the fact Itachi would kill a child, despite the fact that this is a ninja world, and toddlers being introduced to war was common in Itachi's day. How is it so hard to accept the fact that CHILDREN were killed by Itachi?

FFS

oh lord. :rofl

34. Alibaba Saluja Sindria Kingdom

Until proven otherwise, Itachi did not kill any child.

Though we could assume there were more childs, Kishi would not make anyone kill children as part of a massacre.

He doesn?t even kill the Kage, moreover children.

35. AceBizzle Storm Element User

Oh my...these young minds in the Telegrams have been killing me lately..... :notrust

Which is more inhumane?

Killing your own parents

or

Killing a random toddler

Trick Question

36. Flow hahahahaha

>Danzo says to kill the children

>Itachi and Tobi kill the Uchiha clan

>People on NF say "Itachi didn't kill children"

:rofl

37. ch1p likes the kitteh

What is the point of this thread?

This. :giogio

Sometimes people aren't aware of the universe Naruto takes place in.

38. The World KATTA

You done yet?

Itachi is still a morally good character no matter what you say

The OP is an attention whore duh

39. SubtleObscurantist Crazy Fool

Actually, it is a whole lot closer to WWII Japan than it is to the American army. Given you Itachi is you know... a ninja in a world where the ends justify any means.

40. Flow hahahahaha

Itachi is a morally good person who helped kill other biju, killed his family, manipulate his brother.

41. Viper █▬█ █ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀

My ass, Bullshit! He killed them, otherwise we'd have seen them around in the village. Or Sasuke wouldn't be called the only survivor. Nice justification though. :zaru

42. DoflaMihawk Blind Bandit

Good point.

Itachi isn't so bad after all. :zaru

43. Flow hahahahaha

Lol no counter arguments have been made to justify what itachi has done.

44. Summers look at my sig

Yes he did, that is what was clear. Danzo said Children not Child, not the kid, not that boy, he said Children.

45. ifkisowning Member

Itachi can even killed his own parents who cares for him all this time.
    Why cant he killed random Uchiha children that he didn't see everyday?

46. Flow hahahahaha

"cause itachi was a good person he wouldn't kill children! Oh jeasus thank bout the chilren! :cry"

47. Tengu Kiuuby-chan

I see the haters came to troll my thread, no problem, and apparently some people don't know how to read, i didn't make this thread to say the Itachi is a good person or a bad person, that is not the point of this thread.

The point is simple, i think Itachi didn't kill babies or children.

Danzou used children instead of child or your simply call him by name, because he didn't want to make a direct threat to Sasuke, but an indirect one, Danzou wanted to transmit to Itachi that even his brother who didn't know about the coup wouldn't be spared.
    It was part of his strategy to get Itachi on their side using Sasuke as trade, if Itachi chose to side with them, Sasuke would be spared.

About Sasuke being the youngest and the only child in Uchiha, Itachi said that the Uchiha clan was had become small so it isn't that farfetched. Also when we see flashbacks of kid Naruto we see him with other kids his age, when we see flashbacks of Sasuke we see him only hanging out with Itachi.
    My last argument, Sasuke was the only Uchiha in the academy at that time:
    Spoiler:
    X

It's just my opinion, you don't have to get all I’M MR. MEESEEKS, LOOK AT ME if you don't agree with me.

48. Flow hahahahaha

So. Itachi made an indirect threat to itachi even though Sasuke was the only child....lol face it. Itachi slayed babies in their sleep.

49. Frawstbite Night

The denial is so strong at this point I don't know what to say.

Children is plural, he didn't say child.

A clan that hasn't grown, and only aged in about seven or so years cannot be a large threat. Especially when awakening the sharingan is not the most common thing in the world. This is Danzo we're talking about, that ruthless bastard certainly wasn't implying that Sasuke was the only child in the entire village. And, saying that we never saw any children holds no weight, because we never see any children from the ino/shika/cho clans. We've only seen one child byakugan user. So by default we are to assume that there are no children? Clans are supposed to grow to stay alive and relevant. The Uchiha didn't halt for seven years when it was clear that they wanted to be the most relevant.

Get over it man, Itachi had to do some dirty work. I don't see the problem, he knows his hands are dirty, why can't his fans grasp that concept? You're just letting the hardcore haters get to you. It's not that bad, he was given a mission and he took it. The extremely flawed shinobi world considers him to be a hero.

Itachi fans would make some terrible lawyers.

50. Jaime Lannister Kingslayer

You honesty think that Fugaku and Mikoto were the only people in the entire clan who had kids?

The king is my favourite too, but come on now...