1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Is Naruto stronger than Ichigo now??

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by chipnoses, Jan 26, 2012.

1. lain2501 Active Member

enough of this, Broly soloes ok...

2. insane111 B̲a̲n̲n̲e̲d̲

I find it hard to believe that anyone who answered "yes" to the threads question actually reads Bleach. Let me know when Naruto can swing his arm and destroy mountains with air pressure alone. Then it might be worth debating.

Besides Ichigo, let's not even get into a few other characters who have broken abilities that are impossible to counter.

3. DragonOfChoas Active Member

Lol, Naruto would be raped by Ichigo final form, that thing was just plain over the top hax final transformation and One Piece is loaded with Logia's so Naruto can't do much against most of them.

4. SaVaGe609 Only Sai Fan

Naruto has yet to surpass Chad.

5. Will Of Fire Take it easy!lol

6. Unknown 操り人形

Yes he is. When has Ichigo destroy a mountain with an sword swing. I only remenber him destroying an small rock formation mad Aizen mixed up with a mountain.

7. Lord Valgaav My fries

Lol at the people comparing Bijuu Bombs to cero and Ulquiorra. RM2 Naruto is above everyone in Bleach and One Piece who have feats. The only exception being Dangai Ichigo as he never went all out, some OP top tiers(maybe), current Ichigo, and some hax characters like Barragan and Kuma.

8. Seraphiel Meem Magician

As much as I dislike Bleach, nigga please ichigo disintegrated mountains by simply swinging his sword. And that was before FTG mode.

Don't be silly.

9. Closet Pervert Legendary Pervert

They were more like hills.

10. Lord Valgaav My fries

Scans of these "mountains"?

11. gawsome sexy no jitsu expert

Yeah but Tobi is better. Hachibi is assisting Kyuubi at present. Tobi's just bossing it without a care in the world...and hasn't even gone near Gedo Mazo / Izanagi.

12. SonicTron Active Member

Eh. The fighters in Bleach regularly take massive city-busting energy balls and beams to the face and come out of it either:

1) burnt and panting
    2) smiling and unharmed
    3) deflects it harmlessly

Ichigo right now would probably deflect a bijuudama or just take it to the face and come out alive.

Ichigo is also much quicker than anyone in Naruto from what I can tell. I would say several shinigami have what would be considered in Naruto to be god-tier speed.

13. Vargas Dragon Sage

Lol@ Biju damas:lmao
    90% Bleach chars can fly at hypersonic speed...so:maybe
    Gin can just fly 1 km to sky and cut Nardo in half, Aizen can teleport and he is friggin immortal, with simple slash Dangai Ichigo cut mountains in half... so no:lmao

14. Lord Valgaav My fries

Me thinks you're confusing building sized blasts with cities. And Ichigo would be disintegrated by a Bijuu Bomb. Hes never had to defend against aanything close to a mountain buster. Dangai might be able to but OP never specified on which Ichigo we're using.

15. Unknown 操り人形

LOL Cutting mountains in half.
    LOL Cutting cuurent Naruto
    LOL Hypersonic speeds

16. insane111 B̲a̲n̲n̲e̲d̲

Why? Ulqiorra's lance and Hollow Ichigo's cero caused similar destruction. Then there's Aizen's cero, which was even several times larger and strong enough to burn Dangai Ichigo.

I'm confused now, aren't you contradicting your own post right there? :geg

17. Lord Valgaav My fries

In appearance maybe but when these attacks are actually calculated you find that the Bijuu Bombs are far above anything shown in Bleach thus far.

And not really. I used both Dangai and current Ichigo because Dangai is possibly on current Naruto's level if he had went all out but this was never shown. So its a maybe. I used current Ichigo because he could be anywhere from slightly below, on the same level, or stronger than his Dangai form. We don't know yet.

But going off pure feats Naruto is stronger than them all.

18. LazyWaka Bringer of Darkness Moderator

Aizen never busted a mountain range. His attack has a measly diameter of 200m.

Ulquiorra isn't a city buster, he's a town buster.

19. Auto Autobot

Luffy is still above Naruto and Ichigo..

Ichigo is a pathetic excuse of a hero. In any case, Naruto has certainly surpassed lame ass Ichigo, but he has yet to surpass Luffy, who can destroy mountains with his fist. Luffy also defeated a God.

20. Johnny &#32

You have no idea how strong Dangai Ichigo or FGT Ichigo is. They're transdimensional in power.

Dangai Ichigo could solo the entire Naruto Verse. Saiyan Saga Krillin could solo the entire Naruto Verse; arguably the HST.

Ichigo's Hollow or Visored incantations would also murder-stomp Naruto.

21. Auto Autobot

The only Ichigo that could defeat Naruto is Ogichi, the hollow Ichigo, who is by far the best character in the Bleach universe. Otherwise, Ichigo is lame as fuark cuzz.

and if you think that any other form of ichigo could match up to Jiraiya or Minato.. you gotta be insane.

22. Weiss What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

a lot of autism in the thread

best take it to the OBD, make some Naruto vs Ichigo vs Luffy threads, we'll see how it goes

:gar :gar

23. Lord Valgaav My fries

:giogio :giogio :giogio

24. insane111 B̲a̲n̲n̲e̲d̲

Usually I'd assume a post this dumb has to be a troll, but I get the feeling you're actually serious :rofl

25. alchemy1234 Active Member

go read ichigos final fight against aizen, he casually destroys a mountain with a swing of his sword. yamamoto too can destroy a city with merely his shikai. ulquiorra r2s lanza is also a city busting attack and h2 ichigo easily destroyed ulq. bleach imo has been crappy lately, but powerlevels in bleach are pretty insane.

26. Nedeti SENIOR MEMBER

(-_-) not to burst your bubble... But Chad is stronger

27. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

Since he is covered in the chakra that made thos balls its possible that it negated and made the chakra rebound.Im prettysure shit will happen to balance things out and kishi will give all charqcters huge power scaling or B. Pretend this didnt happen

28. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

Did people forget about Final Getsugua Tensho Ichigo or how strong he was at the tranformation. Speed feats alone Ichigo would whore Naruverse. Leaping MILES. MILES. MILES in an instant. DOnt dount ichigo he is insanelu powerful.

29. Itachi287 Vigilant

Well DBZ still wins XD

30. Addy itachi is everywhere!!

naruto just learned how to use a zero while ichigo spams them by just waving his hand.

and speed? really? the manga is full of this speed blitz shit. for god's sake watch aizen vs ichigo!!! did you even see the facepalm

you seriously want to to compare a noob at kai blasts like naruto to a character who's entire arsenal is one attack that upgrades in strength like ichigo? :lmao

not even ichigo. most characters of bleach are like this. cutting naruto or blasting him away is not that much.

31. Pervy Fox Tits & Ass only or GTFO

Someones cranky that Luffy is now the one at the bottom of the Big 3 main protaganists. :maybe

32. Closet Pervert Legendary Pervert

33. SonicTron Active Member

Seriously.

The Naruto world is one where you take a glancing blow from a poisoned Kunai and die. Lets see Naruto take any zanpaktou to the face.

34. The Mad King The Gent

Ceros are mountain busting abilities now :zaru

35. Foxve Konoha's cyclone

Lol at this thread. :lmao The only people that could give Naruto trouble in Bleach is Pyro pops and Aizen. The only who could really beat him at least 6-7/10 is Dangi/FGT Ichigo. Everyone else gets their shit wrecked.......

36. Lord Valgaav My fries

Yeah I can no longer take this thread seriously. How about you guys take this crap to the OBD, they can explain all this better than I can/want to.

37. Halibel La Tres

well he did cut a mountain in half by the air pressure caused by him swinging his sword

bleach chapter 418 page 7

38. Z3bra Member

can we involve "nakama power" in this? cuz that would mean ultimate destruction for both

39. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

It was bound to happen, the Doomsday weapons of one piece that could supposedly defeat the World Government are island busters. This should give us an idea of more or less what end of the manga powers would be.

Naruto will become the strongest of the 3 by a large margin when he gets his next power up and I expect him to remain there for years specially when Naruto is fighting Juubi which could potentially make him a OP or Bleach soloer.

But at the end it is Ichigo which I expect to be at the very top where all series end because he is supposed to be able to fight the Spirit King at the end that while not omnipotent could certaintly be a reality warper.

40. Saunion Active Member

If what Ichigo destroyed with a sword swipe is a "mountain" :)lmao), then Naruto was destroying mountains with FRS back in the Pain arc.

41. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

Yeah I mean this was "lol Kubo mountain" what Bijuu Damas destroy are actually mountains. This Naruto is solidly the strongest HST protagonist.

X

Is this a mountain :giogio

42. Addy itachi is everywhere!!

lol, that was a slice :lmao

explosion is boom. slicing is another thing :quite

43. Halibel La Tres

it was a slice not an explosion not even a named attack

matter of fact it was such a slice it cut through the mountain and left a clean surface

it would be like taking a knife and cutting through a piece of paper slowly creating a jagged edge and doing the same thing again but much faster and creating a clean edge but in case with ichigo he did it with air

and this is the landscape of the fight with aizen with the giant circle crater thing being what ichigo took earlier

Spoiler:
    X

44. Zeit You can't kill the Messiah

Current Ichigo has practically no feats, and his full level of power is speculative.

Dangai Ichigo is a casual mountain buster, tanked a town+ to city buster with negligible damage and then casually destroyed a six-times more powerful version of the same attack. Again the full level of his power is never revealed.

Do I even need to detail FGT Ichigo other than to say he's even more powerful than the above?

I'll give the Orange Wonder his dues, he's definitely upped the ante as far as Naruto powers go and very likely will go on to become even more power, but as things stand Ichigo's highest forms still outclass him.

45. Perv_Shinobi Member

I would think they are equal but equal when ichigo was delivering the final blows azion

46. takL unfit 4

Ichigo who?
    15? jyugo?
    its like comparing oranges and strawberries.
    well if it was about the damn fruits or colours i do prefer strawberry to oringe tho.

47. maupp Faster than my Shadow

first of all people, ceros arent mountains buster, they are more like buiding buster...and to say frankly, ichigo sliced a hill or a huge rock, the one shown in the manga was never a mountain(u can see for urself)...and even if u wanna insist about ichigo slicing a mountain, in naruto there is kyuubi who could casually destroy many mountains w/ mere swings of his tails....when its come to speed naruto's speed is compared to teleportation(ftg), so there is no way he's getting blitz, in fact ichigo has to be in post dangai form to keep up with naruto cuz his bankai speed was reduced to crap level were even hollow could blitz him(joke)
    so yeah at this point i can see naruto being superior

48. Weiss What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

the one's Dangai busted with shockwaves are small hills at best

the one's in the Mugetsu scan don't seem that much higher then trees around them, bigger hills :gar

Mugetsu DC is unknown

Dangai is faster though .. probably

current Ichigo has nothing that would scratch current Naruto

49. principito ★★★サイヤ人★★★

I dont know who the fuck is Ichigo

50. eyeknockout fear me, fodder

Aizen, ichigo and headmaster yama would rape naruto