1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

Is Naruto more powerful than Nagato, Madara and Kabuto now?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Kakashi Hatake, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

• RM
    • SM
    • Access to Gamabunta, Gamaken, Gamahiro, Fukasaku, Shima and other summons
    • Taju Kage Bunshin no jutsu (Only Kakashi and Naruto can perform this jutsu)
    • Mastered Rasengan
    • And many more jutsu's.

He clearly can solo all those Edo's army and utterly destroy Kabuto, Madara and Nagato.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. MCHammerdad Active Member

Madara and Kabuto?

To soon to tell.

3. CrazyMoronX Old Man

What do you mean, "now"? He was ever since he got Sage Mode other than Nagato.

Nobody is every going to be stronger than Nagato.

4. Jak N Blak Jakanese run shit.

5. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Now as in after the current chapter where he can enter Sage Mode almost instantly.

Before he couldn't enter Sage Mode instantly. Now he can, and he got the best sensing ability in the manga right now. Which makes him stronger than everyone.

How's Naruto not stronger than Kabuto.

6. Deshi Basara OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS, SEE YA

Maybe he can even defeat Nagato without help now, but that does not make him more powerful.He has yet to demonstrate power stronger than Chou Shinra Tensei and Chibaku.. and i don't know if he can escape the latter on his own..

Kabuto (with all the Edos) >>>>>>Naru is a no brainer.Kabuto himself.. i dunno.We still don't know what "that jutsu" is!

Tobi should be more powerful as well but maybe he doesn't have the chakra to utilize jutsu like CST and CT.

7. Coldhands A Thousand Eyes, and One

I think he could best Kabuto however their is too little info on Kabuto's jutsu arsenal to really tell for sure.
    Madara? no way, Nagato.. Maybe..

9. Nagato Sennin Active Member

I still can't see him escaping Chibaku Tensei without Kyuubi but he can probably beat Nagato 1 on 1 now without help.

10. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

He did show more power than Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei. He countered Chibaku Tensei by going into 8 Tails. He could counter it by going into RM. He countered Shinra Tensei by using Kage Bunshin's, now he can counter it by using RM.

How? Naruto could turn into RM almost instantly now. His speed is just like Minato's. Plus he has SM. He can go into SM and then go into RM and then go into SM whenever he wants to, he can switch.

RM to get to his opponent and then SM to defeat them. He could continue this process to solo the whole Edo army.

Kakashi with one sharingan proven to be much weaker than the original Uchiha and 2 sharingan user. Tobi only posses one Rinnegan. So its obiously clear that his rinnegan is not even close to Nagato's rinnegan power.

11. Jizznificent Your unborn bro

12. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

1) Yes he shoulde able to fodderize the enemy army bar 6th coffin, as long as he somehow is able to deal with regeneration no jutsu.
    2) No, he shouldnt be able to "utterly" destroy Kabuto and Madara. Each of them are his superior now, like Nagato was with SM, beign Sasuke his equal. Kabuto has an edo army, yes which would get fodderized but he still has 6th coffin who most likely would be by himself enough to give anyone a death match. Add the fact that he mentioned having a jutsu more haxx than edo tensei and his own techniques which are the same as Oro's but enchanced. Madara has his teleportation jutsu, intangibility plus Rinnegan jutsus and in his own body. He is like Nagato v3.
    3) So you think Naruto could beat easily a guy which has an army of warriors, one of them with Rinnegan, 6th coffin which blackmailed Madara, a jutsu more haxx than edo tensei. Then a warrior who is basically Nagato v3. But according to you he shouldnt beat Itachi? Ok.......

13. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

Not sure about Madara. And we haven't seen Kabuto's fightning prowess. Nagato ? Definitely yes.

14. The Wired Kokkor Heckus

Oh.. I forgot to mention that the Itachi part of your post is absurd.

15. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

^Well I edited that part out. I was mainly a joke. :lmao

Naruto can switch between RM and SM as many times he wants right now with no cost proven by this current chapter almost instantly. How is he not more powerful than Kabuto.

6th Coffin is only hype. We don't know whats in there yet. So there is no point bringing that up. Lets just say its another Edo Zombie just like Nagato.

16. jimbob631 God of War Guan Yu

I seriously doubt Sasuke or Naruto are as strong as Nagato, Kabuto, or Madara. Kabuto because of the edo tensei but Nagato and Madara should still be a good bit more powerful because they have senju and uchiha powers not just one or the other. Imo these powerups put Naruto and Sasuke above Minato and Itachi respectively, but they still have to surpass Hashirama and Madara in his prime. These two being the next benchmark makes sense because both Naruto and Sasuke have just gained similar powers to them (bijuu control and EMS).

Naruto and Sasuke are still two halves of a whole basically and until one of them gets some senju or uchiha blood the won't be on the level of someone with the rinnengan.

17. bURN Member

i mean i dont really know, strength wise yeah but technique and intelligence i dont know

18. Deshi Basara OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS, SEE YA

There is a difference between something like The Kyuubi breaking out and Naru in his human form breaking out.

And that was CT done by weakened Nagato (already lost shitloads of chakra and spewing blood and shit).Even in that state Nagato thought he can make CT strong enough to contain the 8 tails.

That was not the full power of Nagato's CT.

And the first time i meant that Naru doesn't have a jutsu strong enough to one-shot a village like Konoha.

The thing is that they will keep regenerating :zaru No matter how badly Naru pwns them :zaru

And if something like Naru>Nagato is arguable, how is Nagato + zillion other Edos>>>>Naru, not certain?

OK..

19. jdbzkh Who in the world am I?

on par with Kabuto
    slightly lower than Madara

20. IpHr0z3nI Active Member

Going to ignore some of the silly responses in this thread, and just say Naruto has become quite powerful, that's for certain. Looking forward to his next battle.

21. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Naruto has knowledge on CT. He can avoid it by going into RM instantly and then using the S/T jutsu to travel to Nagato and beat him up before he could make CT.

Since CT isn't instant, while RM & S/T is...
    Not to mention CT requires hand seals.

Naruto has the best sensing ability. He just needs to find Kabuto and destroy him.

Its not arguable. Nagato > SM Naruto and SM Jiraiya but RM Naruto > Nagato.

22. Senjuclan Mori No Senju Ichizoku

:laugh:laugh:laugh Sure thing only they can use it

Databook 1 - Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu:
    Multiple Shadow Clones Technique (多重影分身の術, Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)
    Ninjutsu, A-rank, Supplementary
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, et al

23. The Wired Kokkor Heckus

That coffin is a pretty big deal. What ever is in there is enough to make Madara take astep back so I;d say that is something to consider at least. The best way to approach this one is simply saying that we do not know for now. Both are def powerhouses though.

24. KingBoo Active Member

without sage mode, naruto was already stronger than kabuto.
    with sage mode he was already stronger than nagato.
    with holy archangel mode, he will be stronger than madara and sauske and juubi combined.

25. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Manga shows that only Kakashi and Naruto can use that jutsu.

Not to mention Databook also says Amaterasu is hot as Sun. :zaru
    This just proves that databook is not accurate at all.

26. Lady Gaga ❤Moth Into Flame❤

Well, I think he can probably beat Kabuto and possibly. Madara is another matter. To beat EMS/Rinnegan/Transporation combo, I think he needs full control of Kyuubi, "that" jutsu, and possibly a Rinnegan of his own.

27. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Your right, thats why I just placed him on Nagato tier. But yeah since we don't know what the 6th coffin contains, we can't really say for sure that Naruto > Kabuto. But from feats Naruto can beat Kabuto.

His sensing is just to hax right now. He can sense something from miles away.

28. Senjuclan Mori No Senju Ichizoku

:laugh:laugh Of course. I guess Hiruzen using multiple clones does not count

29. The Wired Kokkor Heckus

yup.. no doubt.. That sensing abillity of his is sick nasty. What a huge advantage to have that.

30. shyakugaun Active Member