1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  3. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Is Naruto more powerful than Nagato, Madara and Kabuto now?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Kakashi Hatake, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

• Bijuu level chakra
    • RM
    • SM
    • Access to Gamabunta, Gamaken, Gamahiro, Fukasaku, Shima and other summons
    • Taju Kage Bunshin no jutsu (Only Kakashi and Naruto can perform this jutsu)
    • Mastered Rasengan
    • And many more jutsu's.

He clearly can solo all those Edo's army and utterly destroy Kabuto, Madara and Nagato.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. MCHammerdad Active Member

Nagato? Yes

Madara and Kabuto?

To soon to tell.

3. CrazyMoronX Old Man

What do you mean, "now"? He was ever since he got Sage Mode other than Nagato.

Nobody is every going to be stronger than Nagato.

4. Jak N Blak Jakanese run shit.

No one is stronger than Kabuto...

5. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Now as in after the current chapter where he can enter Sage Mode almost instantly.

Before he couldn't enter Sage Mode instantly. Now he can, and he got the best sensing ability in the manga right now. Which makes him stronger than everyone.

How's Naruto not stronger than Kabuto.

6. Deshi Basara OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS, SEE YA

Maybe he can even defeat Nagato without help now, but that does not make him more powerful.He has yet to demonstrate power stronger than Chou Shinra Tensei and Chibaku.. and i don't know if he can escape the latter on his own..

Kabuto (with all the Edos) >>>>>>Naru is a no brainer.Kabuto himself.. i dunno.We still don't know what "that jutsu" is!

Tobi should be more powerful as well but maybe he doesn't have the chakra to utilize jutsu like CST and CT.

7. Coldhands A Thousand Eyes, and One

8. The Wired Kokkor Heckus

I think he could best Kabuto however their is too little info on Kabuto's jutsu arsenal to really tell for sure.
    Madara? no way, Nagato.. Maybe..

9. Nagato Sennin Active Member

I still can't see him escaping Chibaku Tensei without Kyuubi but he can probably beat Nagato 1 on 1 now without help.

10. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

He did show more power than Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei. He countered Chibaku Tensei by going into 8 Tails. He could counter it by going into RM. He countered Shinra Tensei by using Kage Bunshin's, now he can counter it by using RM.

How? Naruto could turn into RM almost instantly now. His speed is just like Minato's. Plus he has SM. He can go into SM and then go into RM and then go into SM whenever he wants to, he can switch.

RM to get to his opponent and then SM to defeat them. He could continue this process to solo the whole Edo army.

Kakashi with one sharingan proven to be much weaker than the original Uchiha and 2 sharingan user. Tobi only posses one Rinnegan. So its obiously clear that his rinnegan is not even close to Nagato's rinnegan power.

11. Jizznificent Your unborn bro

s'wrong wit u...? :giogio

12. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

1) Yes he shoulde able to fodderize the enemy army bar 6th coffin, as long as he somehow is able to deal with regeneration no jutsu.
    2) No, he shouldnt be able to "utterly" destroy Kabuto and Madara. Each of them are his superior now, like Nagato was with SM, beign Sasuke his equal. Kabuto has an edo army, yes which would get fodderized but he still has 6th coffin who most likely would be by himself enough to give anyone a death match. Add the fact that he mentioned having a jutsu more haxx than edo tensei and his own techniques which are the same as Oro's but enchanced. Madara has his teleportation jutsu, intangibility plus Rinnegan jutsus and in his own body. He is like Nagato v3.
    3) So you think Naruto could beat easily a guy which has an army of warriors, one of them with Rinnegan, 6th coffin which blackmailed Madara, a jutsu more haxx than edo tensei. Then a warrior who is basically Nagato v3. But according to you he shouldnt beat Itachi? Ok.......

13. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

Not sure about Madara. And we haven't seen Kabuto's fightning prowess. Nagato ? Definitely yes.

14. The Wired Kokkor Heckus

Oh.. I forgot to mention that the Itachi part of your post is absurd.

15. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

^Well I edited that part out. I was mainly a joke. :lmao

Naruto can switch between RM and SM as many times he wants right now with no cost proven by this current chapter almost instantly. How is he not more powerful than Kabuto.

6th Coffin is only hype. We don't know whats in there yet. So there is no point bringing that up. Lets just say its another Edo Zombie just like Nagato.

16. jimbob631 God of War Guan Yu

I seriously doubt Sasuke or Naruto are as strong as Nagato, Kabuto, or Madara. Kabuto because of the edo tensei but Nagato and Madara should still be a good bit more powerful because they have senju and uchiha powers not just one or the other. Imo these powerups put Naruto and Sasuke above Minato and Itachi respectively, but they still have to surpass Hashirama and Madara in his prime. These two being the next benchmark makes sense because both Naruto and Sasuke have just gained similar powers to them (bijuu control and EMS).

Naruto and Sasuke are still two halves of a whole basically and until one of them gets some senju or uchiha blood the won't be on the level of someone with the rinnengan.

17. bURN Member

i mean i dont really know, strength wise yeah but technique and intelligence i dont know

18. Deshi Basara OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS, SEE YA

There is a difference between something like The Kyuubi breaking out and Naru in his human form breaking out.

And that was CT done by weakened Nagato (already lost shitloads of chakra and spewing blood and shit).Even in that state Nagato thought he can make CT strong enough to contain the 8 tails.

That was not the full power of Nagato's CT.

And the first time i meant that Naru doesn't have a jutsu strong enough to one-shot a village like Konoha.

The thing is that they will keep regenerating :zaru No matter how badly Naru pwns them :zaru

And if something like Naru>Nagato is arguable, how is Nagato + zillion other Edos>>>>Naru, not certain?

OK..

19. jdbzkh Who in the world am I?

More powerful than Nagato
    on par with Kabuto
    slightly lower than Madara

20. IpHr0z3nI Active Member

Going to ignore some of the silly responses in this thread, and just say Naruto has become quite powerful, that's for certain. Looking forward to his next battle.

21. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Naruto has knowledge on CT. He can avoid it by going into RM instantly and then using the S/T jutsu to travel to Nagato and beat him up before he could make CT.

Since CT isn't instant, while RM & S/T is...
    Not to mention CT requires hand seals.

Naruto has the best sensing ability. He just needs to find Kabuto and destroy him.

Its not arguable. Nagato > SM Naruto and SM Jiraiya but RM Naruto > Nagato.

22. Senjuclan Mori No Senju Ichizoku

:laugh:laugh:laugh Sure thing only they can use it

Databook 1 - Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu:
    Multiple Shadow Clones Technique (多重影分身の術, Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)
    Ninjutsu, A-rank, Supplementary
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, et al

23. The Wired Kokkor Heckus

That coffin is a pretty big deal. What ever is in there is enough to make Madara take astep back so I;d say that is something to consider at least. The best way to approach this one is simply saying that we do not know for now. Both are def powerhouses though.

24. KingBoo Active Member

without sage mode, naruto was already stronger than kabuto.
    with sage mode he was already stronger than nagato.
    with holy archangel mode, he will be stronger than madara and sauske and juubi combined.

25. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Databook =/= Manga. :maybe

Manga shows that only Kakashi and Naruto can use that jutsu.

Not to mention Databook also says Amaterasu is hot as Sun. :zaru
    This just proves that databook is not accurate at all.

26. Trivium Dead and Gone

Well, I think he can probably beat Kabuto and possibly. Madara is another matter. To beat EMS/Rinnegan/Transporation combo, I think he needs full control of Kyuubi, "that" jutsu, and possibly a Rinnegan of his own.

27. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Your right, thats why I just placed him on Nagato tier. But yeah since we don't know what the 6th coffin contains, we can't really say for sure that Naruto > Kabuto. But from feats Naruto can beat Kabuto.

His sensing is just to hax right now. He can sense something from miles away.

28. Senjuclan Mori No Senju Ichizoku

:laugh:laugh Of course. I guess Hiruzen using multiple clones does not count

29. The Wired Kokkor Heckus

yup.. no doubt.. That sensing abillity of his is sick nasty. What a huge advantage to have that.

30. shyakugaun Active Member

Stronger then Nagato only

31. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

No it doesn't count because thats Kage Bunshin no jutsu.

X

32. Deshi Basara OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS, SEE YA

Maybe.. but that does not mean he is stronger than CT and does not make him more powerful than Nagato.

Until Naru demonstrates a technique that can one-shot a village like Konoha he won't be more powerful than Nagato.. at least imo :distracted

Yeah but i said Kabuto + Edo Tensei>>>>>>>Naru.

And maybe Kabuto's "that jutsu" really does make him invincible :zaru How would you know?:hurr Maybe the only way to defeat him is not through raw power but some sort of seal jutsu?

That's your opinion :hurr

33. Albrecht Member

I don't see how anyone can defeat Madara at the moment.

From the high praise that Nagato reasonably receives, I think we might be in store for potential disappointment in his edo performance.

34. ultimateboss1 Member

ummm to think we still havent found out what "that jutsu" is... or maybe "that jutsu" is tha control he now has over tha 9 tails.....theres only One more training i want naruto to receive.... .... how to teleport like daddy did!... Mauhahhaa:cry he doesnt need anything after than...Just Imagine! 1000 shadow clones all trying to just land a seal on ur ass! ...after that! ur lifes over!...Resengan ! shuriken alll day! he doesnt need anything else ..even EMS cant touch him!

35. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

He doesn't need to be stronger that CT to beat Nagato.
    Naruto isn't stronger than Tsukiyomi yet he can beat Itachi if he doesn't get caught in it. So Naruto can beat Nagato before he performs CT.

Thats rediculous. Deidara can one shot a village with C0 yet his clearly not more powerful than Nagato.

Yeah, I said Naruto can avoid the Edo and kill Kabuto directly. :zaru
    Whats stopping Naruto from reaching Kabuto. He can use S/T in RM to get to Kabuto and beat the shit out of him in SM mode.

Your speculating here.

Based on manga feats.

36. Senjuclan Mori No Senju Ichizoku

:laugh:laugh:laugh You amuse me to no end. You know what else does not count

The first instance of tajuu kage bunshin
    X

Or maybe this
    X

Please, try harder next time

37. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Since you like reading databook, take a look.

X

Hiruzen does not have a Taju Kage Bunshin. :zaru

Maybe you should try harder. :lmao

38. Deshi Basara OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS, SEE YA

Ok, but Human realm can soul rip the crap out of Naru when Deva bansho tenins him :zaru

Imagine this:

X
    X

but with human realm instead :datass

Deidara has to kill himself to do that.. Nagato doesn't even have to be on the battlefield :hurr

You are speculating :hurr Kabuto said that Edo Tensei + "that justu" make him invincible :datass

If you say so..

39. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

How will that work when Naruto could just teleport in RM. Minato escaped Madara's space time ninjutsu with his S/T jutsu. Why can't Naruto escape a jutsu which isn't even S/T with his S/T jutsu.

Thats not the point. You said unless Naruto can one shot a village his not beating Nagato. When clearly Deidara could one shot the village yet his not on Nagato level.

• Kisame can on shot the village with Water dome but his not on Nagato level.
    • Konan can one shot the village with Jesus no jutsu but she's not on Nagato level.
    • Onoki can one shot the village with the jutsu he was going to use to destroy a whole island yet his not on Nagato level.

No I'm not. RM Naruto can use S/T to go behind Kabuto and stab him. Now tell me why can't RM Naruto go behind Kabuto who has no knowledge on Naruto RM power. Kabuto doesn't even realize Zetsu is with him. How will he sense Naruto appearing behind him?

Concession accepted.

40. Jak N Blak Jakanese run shit.

Well I guess I'll go in-depth...
    If Sage mode does take 2-secs to go into(lol) like most believe then Naruto is automatically above every akatsuki member and Sage Naruto has become base Naruto and RM is the "power-up". He can obviously defeat Nagato now since he's a cripple....lol...but the 6 paths? Currently, yes.

Nagato's 2 village busters take TIME. Time Naruto will NOT give him with his speed level. We've already seen that BASE Naruto can withstand Shinra tensei...with Sage enhanced clones backing him up, he wont even budge...even better...he can extend chakra limbs to stick him into the ground. Chibaku tensei...Deva(remember, Deva path can do this...no other path) needs to be in CLOSE to Nagato and ALL OTHER PATHS most likely will have to be deactivated(and would get pulled into the field also). So its clear that Chibaku and Super-ST cannot be done in the wave of battle. Chakra rods will be useless since he can easily resist Pain's chakra flow now. And the big game changer is that on the last clone Naruto had prepped...he wouldve been able to go ALL OUT with SM which he didnt get the chance to do. On the first two clones Naruto has to conserve and only use THREE clones for battle...but on the LAST clone...its chains off- all clones on the battlefield and the 6-paths will be overpowered. Main thing is that once Deva is gone...the other paths dont stand a chance against current Naruto. The paths cannot cover defend from all angles if Naruto uses 100+ clones. Deva cant ST since he will leave the other paths in shit.

Kabuto- without Edo is not on Naruto's level. Not much to get into.

Madara- Above him. His space-time is still marvelous...rinnengan AND sharingan? Plus his genjutsu probably surpasses Itachi. Naruto still has a good way to go to get that nigga, llol.

41. Deshi Basara OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS, SEE YA

I don't think he teleports.He's just that fast.

No i only said that Naru is not more powerful than Nagato.

Was Naru more powerful than Kyuubi when he defeated him in his mind?

Konan needs to prepare the battlefield to do that :hurr

And yeah they are not on Nagato's level, because he has a lot more power than just one-shoting a village.

As far as we know Kabuto's jutsu makes him invincible :zaru Im not speculating because it's stated in the manga :hurr

42. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

You don't think. You basically don't want to think Naruto teleporting.

No you didn't. Here is what you said.
    :zaru

Weird question.
    No, because that was a dream. I can imagine you turning into Human Realm but that doesn't mean its for real.

Again whats your point. You said if Naruto can't one shot a village then he can't beat Nagato.
    And I have proven many characters can one-shot a village yet they are clearly not on Nagato level.

Don't be afraid to admit your wrong.

But you did not say that. Here is what you said.

:zaru

Your basically saying anyone who can one shot a village is more powerful than Nagato.

As far as we know Itachi's susano makes him invincible. :zaru

43. The Wired Kokkor Heckus

Kabuto's jutsu does not make him invincible I don't care what it is. Am I the only one that thinks this is crazy talk? No one is invincible.. :lmao

44. Deshi Basara OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS, SEE YA

And?That is in no way saying that Naru can't defeat Nagato.Was Naru more powerful then Pein when he bested them all?

What?:huh HELL NO!Im only saying that if Naru has jutsu as strong as CT/CST + of course all the other stuff he has now then he will truly be more powerful than Nagato.

But he doesn't need to be more powerful than Nagato to defeat him.

Ok. they are both invincible.. Naru doesn't stand a chance against Kabuto :hurr

45. Senjuclan Mori No Senju Ichizoku

:laugh:laugh:laugh This is downright pathetic now. This is not a databook, it is a list compiled by this forum users. They clearly do not know what they are talking about because the guy used tajuu kage bunshin on the page YOU provided. More than one bunshin at a time = tajuu kage bunshin. Dude, you failed so hard

46. ~Gesy~ Well-Known Member

madara over kabuto? madara can't even defeat minato.:ippy

47. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

What part of "killing the caster wont do anything" you dont get? Fuck, it could even get worse, the edos would turn into a raging mob without anyone to call them off.

48. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Its your own word not mine. Everyone can clearly see how wrong you were.

Exactly. Thats what I've been trying to tell you. :maybe

Minato can defeat Nagato just by tagging him and landing a rasengan on his face and his clearly not on Nagato level.

Basically Naruto feats may not have the power of CT, but it does have speed and strength and the hax sensing jutsu which will enable him to defeat Nagato.

Why? Why exactly doesn't Naruto stand a chance against Kabuto?

If Naruto doesn't stand a chance against Kabuto because his invincible, then your basically saying Naruto doesn't stand a chance against Itachi because his also invincible.

Actually your basically saying Madara doesn't stand a chance against Itachi because his invincible. :zaru

What part of "Killing Kabuto" you don't get? Naruto can defeat Kabuto by killing him. :zaru

He doesn't have to give a shit about the Edo's. They can kill thousands of fodders and live, it does not mean Naruto can't defeat Kabuto.

Naruto kill Kabuto = Kabuto defeated.

49. Jak N Blak Jakanese run shit.

*Ahem* The strongest Edos are strong as fuck dude and GOOD GUYS. Nagato...Itachi....the swordsmen probably...the kages...the good guys will actually benefit bro.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  50. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Thats a thread where a member translated the Databook entries.

If you want to prove me wrong, go and find me a databook entry which tells me Hiruzen can perform Taju Kage Bunshin. If you can't then don't come back here again and keep on failing. :dupe

May the failure be with you.