1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

i'm getting confused...did madara face hashirama with ms or ems?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by crisler, Oct 14, 2011.

1. crisler Active Member

i just know that they've fought numerous times.

but i don't know what comes first

did ms madara and hashirama kept fighting, and eventually madara seeked for ems?

or did he just turned out to fight with other clans, then after those battles seeked for ems and then fought against hashirama?

what came first?

a. fought with numerous clans
    b. encountered hashirama and the senju
    c. took izuna's eyes to gain EMS.

a comes first,

then what's next? b or c?

2. IpHr0z3nI Active Member

Ah I have argued with a certain Senju fanatic in regards to such subject, and the reality is (from how I interpreted it of course) is that the Uchiha's weren't as renown of a clan prior to the battling the Senju.

This assessment was reached based strictly of this statement "X"

The Uchiha clan as a whole only seemed to have gotten the respect of "X" Under Madara's reign.

More evidence of this comes from Itachi.
    "X"

Which seems to imply that the Uchiha clans most prominent accomplishments took place after Madara obtained the EMS.

However Madara clearly implies that the Uchiha's didn't start of that way here....
    X

He hints quite thoroughly on that page. That the Uchiha's started to get on the map by battling the Senju, but such is not the only thing hinted on such a page. Madara flat admits that his name became more, more famous as he battled Hashirama.

Lastly Madara obtaining the EMS seems like the twilight of the Uchiha/Senju feud. As the way such a turn of events is presented here.
    X

It seems like the truce was not long after Madara taken his brother eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thus the only logical assessment to this thread, is that he utilized both to battle Hashirama.

He became leader immediately following obtaining the MS along with his brother. And do to his accelerated blindness in comparison to his brother. Chances are he wasn't show on using them.

3. J★J♥ Vento Aureo

Madara faced hashirama with ms and got himself raped then he lost his light took his bros eyes got massive power up catch kyuubi faced hashirama again and got raped that's it

4. Kronin World Saviour

In the fight at the VOTE Madara had EMS against Hashirama, he has taken the Brother's eyes during the fights against the Senjuu, also for this (according to what he has said to Sasuke), he didn't want a peace with the Senjuu for not making useless the sacrifice of his brother (dead during the battles).

Anyway in these pages you can see crearly the EMS in the eyes of Madara:
    Spoiler:
    X

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  5. Uzamaki Nagato Agent of Justice

Madara apparently received the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan by taking Izuna's eyes, and that was while the Uchiha and Senju clans were still rivals, and hadn't allied to form Konohagakure as of yet.

We know that Madara and Hashirama's final legendary fight took place after the formation of Konoha, because Madara could not become Hokage but Hashirama did. So, yes, Madara had the Eternal Mangekyo when he fought Hashirama.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  6. Coldhands A Thousand Eyes, and One

X
    X

I think this pretty much clears this up.

"I exhausted every resource I could to get more... friends (MS), my brother (EMS).... Everything"

"I obtained a flawless Mangekyo Sharingan (EMS) and became the leader of Uchiha. It was inevitable that I would one day face Hashirama".

As far as we know Madara never fought Hashirama without EMS.

7. Chibason Sofa King Fresh

He had the EMS when he fought Shodai

8. Uzamaki Nagato Agent of Justice

You seem pretty good at digging up information from the manga. :)

So, Madara never fought Hashirama without the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan? That's strange, I thought that he fought Hashirama with the Mangekyo Sharingan first, before the formation of Konoha, and fought him again much later on, after Konoha was formed, this time with the Eternal Mangekyo.

Looks like I was wrong. 'Dat Hashirama. :kool.

9. Mistshadow AwEsOmE

/thread

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

10. Jizznificent Your unborn bro

this seems to make the most sense to me i guess.

11. Ra Jokey Boy

Madara wasn't fighting to kick Hirashima ass.

12. Dim Mak xo

Yeah, because Tobi is a very reliable source.

Spoiler:
    Also: The latest chapter shows that Madara did get killed by Hashirama, and now he's Kabuto's puppet.

13. crisler Active Member

thanks for the replies, but if he became the leader by gaining ems, was itachi lieing about that part where he said izuna/madara gained ms and soon after madara became leader becuz of age?

itachi said that izuna and madara were very close in battle, they both gained the ms and was the strongest of the clan, madara becoming the leader as the older brother...

14. Coldhands A Thousand Eyes, and One

How would Itachi know, he wasn't even born then...

15. goldendriger So DOES want a custom title!

Wasnt it stated they were like rivals and fought many times? Just the VOTE battle was the "To the death" one. So Hashirama probably fought both MS and EMS, MS beforehand and EMS at VOTE.

16. MizMan Member

Wait wut? I thought u can't go back to MS after EMS. They're the same thing aren't they? EMS just increased the ability further from MS, i thought, no? ... and maybe add in a few more jutsu... but that just means that he simply chose to not do the jutsus and stay weak. Why would anyone do that? I don't think you can convert to being weak from EMS.

17. Ƶero BAMFlash

Madara raised up his EMS, Hahirama raised his foot up Madara's ass. :noworries

18. Dariusd Active Member

People can't believe this because EMS is supposed to be greater than Rinnegan (in their eyes). They can't believe that Madara went from Sharingan, MS, EMS, and even had the Kyuubi as a pet and still lost to a Mokuton user with will of fire. You start hearing theories/arguments about it was Konoha vs Madara and other randoms.

When you have to make great claims like EMS>Rinnegan and Uchiha>everything you tend to get blinded by such things as Hashirama defeating the fearless Uchiha leader to the point that he's not an Edo user relying on said rinnegan power for rebirth.

As to the post above, EMS seems to be a more powered MS. I would assume it's akin to going from 1 tomoe sharingan to 3 tomoe. No sense in going backwards for no reason once you've reached the pinnacle of that evolution. To me it's the normal sharingan tier and then the MS/EMS tier.

19. goldendriger So DOES want a custom title!

I think that was directed at me (You didnt use quotes, so i cant tell =P) But from EMS you cant go back, but i think Shodai and Madara clashed a few times, like Naruto and Sasuke. But look at their rooftop fight, at no point were they trying to kill eachother. Same sorta thing, MS Madara fought Hashirama but they didnt try and kill, just fought because...well they're rivals, its what they do. When Madara got his EMS he thought "Fuck this, i wanna be Hokage, i have the strongest Dojutsu i can get and im gonna fight to the death for Hokage title" which also may explain why it is (I think) the only time Madara summoned the Kyuubi, because this wasnt a fight between 2 rivals. It was a bloodfuid bewteen enemies.