1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Illusions of Lust: ItaSaku

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Vance, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Vance Banned

Well, I wrote this story in 10 minutes, so I decided to post it. Please critique

Spoiler: Warning: 18+ Content
    Darkness ruled the dimly lit chamber that was filled with chains and several barely visible figures. Four tall figures stood in front of two hapless teenagers with Konoha headbands attached to their heads. One was a loud-mouthed blonde named Naruto Uzumaki, and the other a pink, feisty kunoichi named Sakura Haruno. Both had cuts and scars across their body, with Naruto having a large puncture wound gaped in his cheek.

?Seems like your mission failed, eh Uzumaki Naruto?? muttered the deep, harsh voice of Uchiha Itachi. His red, piercing eyes glared directly into Naruto?s. For a moment, it seemed as if nothing had occurred, but in the world of Itachi?s Sharingan eyes, Naruto was experienced pain beyond his wildest dreams.

?Oi, Itachi-san, hurry up and gain information on Konoha already, hm,? said the small, blonde Deidara. Itachi finished his torture, and glared at Deidara. ?Excellence cannot be rushed,? he said plainly. Kisame Hoshigake snickered at Deidara?s anger.

Itachi proceeded to gently smack Naruto on the face. In a sweaty startle, Naruto came back to consciousness. ?Naruto?Tell me about Konoha and it?s current status.? Naruto gritted his teeth and muttered a few curses through his clenched teeth.

?Fuck you!? he yelled, beads of spit splattered against Itachi?s face. In a millisecond, Itachi punched the incompetent boy in the gut; hard. The sound of a boy gasping for air was followed as the ninja tried to regain his air. Slowly, the Uchiha moved over the silent Sakura Haruno.

?What about you?You should have knowledge of Konoha considering you have been trained by the Godaime Hokage herself.? Sakura remained silent, though she did look up. Itachi?s eyes were fixated directly onto her, and for a moment, the Haruno nearly blushed. He looked just like Sasuke.

?It seems being violent doesn?t work?Very well?? Sakura noticed Itachi beginning to focus chakra into his eyes and soon, she was in Konoha, in her bed.

?What the?Was it all a dream?? she asked herself as she glanced around, morning sunlight pouring into her room. She sighed, and attempted to stand up. But a strong, commanding hand grabbed her shoulder and threw her on the bed.

Before she could react, she felt a long, warm tongue enter her mouth and massage her own. Half surprised, half pleased, Sakura opened her eyes to see Uchiha Itachi on top of her. She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry, she wanted to leave, but the Akatsuki member?s hand was too strong for her. He flipped her over and kissed his way down to her pants. Skillfully, he removed her pants, revealing her tight, white panties that pressed against her thighs like magic.

Sakura blushed, and her vocal chords didn?t work. She felt dizzy, and sick at the same time. Itachi slipped his fingers into the teen?s panties. He gently placed two fingers into Sakura?s vagina and began to move side to side and up and down. Sakura?s legs went wild. Her neck wobbled and she felt herself lose control of her lower body. She felt an electrical sensation as she grew wetter and wetter. She couldn?t take it anymore, she screamed ?Itachi!? and came all over her panties.

Itachi took his fingers out of the underage girl?s womanhood. He gently stroked her stomach and chest, and then removed her entire upper-body clothing. Her tight bra was dealt with by Itachi simply unhooking it. Her semi-round bosom was red, almost as much as her face. Itachi slid her panties off her legs as he too removed his pants.

Sakura shook in fear for a second while she realized what was going to happen; he was raping her. ?NO-? he placed a hand on her mouth covering her voice. She smelled the sickening smell of her own vagina fluids on the boy?s fingers. Itachi eased his way into her, and soon, he began thrusting.

Sakura was hurting more than ever. She felt as if she was going to be ripped in two. Blood gushed out from her pussy, but that didn?t stop Itachi at all. He kept going faster and faster. The more he pumped, the worse it hurt. Itachi finally managed to put his whole length in her, and this only made her feel even more pain. Finally, after 15 minutes of this horrible experience, Itachi came all inside of the poor girl. Sakura had tears streaming down her face as Itachi removed all 13 inches of himself out of her. His penis was covered in sticky fluids, and it was still perfectly erect.

Sakura never expected Itachi to grab her head and push his manliness into her mouth. She felt intoxicated as she was forced to suck and lick the large staff he possessed. In due time, she felt a stream of warm, gooey liquid squirt into her mouth. She let is lazily ooze out of her mouth. She fell onto the bed, defeated, hurt, and most of all: degraded. Itachi stood up, and turned her over.

Sakura attempted to protest, but it was too late. Itachi had already inserted himself into her anus. She screamed like she never screamed before when he put his own length into her. She cried and screamed harder than anyone had ever cried or screamed. He kept thrusting himself into her. Harder, faster, quicker. Like before, he came inside of her. Sakura?s screams were flushed out by the sheer words of Itachi.

?So, Sakura. Are you ready to tell me about Konoha?? he asked her. Sakura winked several times and looked up to see Uchiha Itachi; her rapist. She shivered, and realized it was all a Genjutsu, and sighed. The Uchiha smirked slightly as he put his hand around her face. ?Don?t worry, take your time,? he said as he slightly smiled?

2. Senzairu Active Member

Well if I was rating it out of ten I would give it a 10...only because it was so well written of course, not because I actually like that kinda stuff...:twitch

3. Vance Banned

Why thank you. This is my first written fanfic since like, July. :nod

4. Raizen .

:iik I think I would've liked it a lot more if it didn't contain Uchihas in it.

5. OKAMIpwn3d Banned

PART 2!! :dance PART 2!!!!!

6. Lord Bishop ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

OK, I make a point of reading nearly every Fanfic I come across, so I read this one. I was already under the impression you were a fabulous writer, and it would be rude of me not to read it through.

Well, it was well written, but your detailed descriptions, were, in all respect of your warnings, enough to make me vomit in my mouth slightly. You write well, but I don't like this pairing, and I can't say that I'll really want to read further. Sorry.

7. Spica eonni-nim

Usually, I don't like rape and lemons, but I make exceptions in ItaSaku.
    So of course I liked it. smile-big

8. Vance Banned

So I overdid it when I said that she felt like she was going to be split in half and that a line of sticky fluid oozed out of her mouth? :(

Thanks a lot for the review <3

9. Raiden I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

You didn't necessarily overdo it since you said that it was mature content. Nice job by the way and what an interesting fanfic piece.

10. Vance Banned

11. HK-47 GB's Icon

12. Dogma word....?

I didn't like it. :pek

I'd go into detail about it, but I'll save it for after you read my poem.

13. Vance Banned

You didn't like it because you too proper for sex. :pek

14. Dogma word....?

15. Vance Banned

Dogma, are you still a virign? :pek

16. Dogma word....?

No, I'm not.

And the reason I didn't like it, is because I don't like ItaSaku. It's boring, and the thought of him raping her isn't something I can really see being all that plausible.

17. Vance Banned

In the minds of Itachi fans, it is. :nod

@Dogma

What is it like being in a vagina? :iria Kyon said I was too young to know. :(

18. Lord Bishop ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Could have done without the blood gushing part perhaps. it makes her sound like she's giving birth. :amuse

19. Vance Banned

Well, she's a virgin, and he popped her cherry so...:jk

20. Lord Bishop ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Very graphic. :amuse

21. Vance Banned

God damn you're an amazing artist.

22. Dogma word....?

Lulz,

Kyon's right, you really are too young to know. :LOS

23. Vance Banned

I hate you Dogma. :pek Don't make me bring out that Chicken song. :LOS

24. Dogma word....?

Lulz,

Don't make me bring out my drivers license. :zaru

25. Vance Banned

You callin me a racist cuz I say black people like fried chicken,
    But you should know the chicken it be really kickin
    Finger licking good,
    Sellin' in the hood,
    Churches, KFC,
    Save a piece for me!

26. HK-47 GB's Icon

Y U All be hatin'?

27. Dogma word....?

X

Y u be tryin, punk? :pek

I know why Vance is going all gay for Saucegay all of a sudden, but what's going on w/ you. Don't tell me your actually an Uchiha fan.

28. Vance Banned

Dogma, you don't have the Sharingan; you'd never understand. :noworry

29. HK-47 GB's Icon

Exactly:noworry

Spoiler: WARNING EXTREME LULZ WITHIN
    X

30. Dogma word....?

Sharingan = Shit

Sasuke = Shit

Itachi = Shit

Uchiha = lol fail.

100% fact. :pek

31. Lord Bishop ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Pleae direct this to someone.

32. HK-47 GB's Icon

GTFO:pek .

33. Vance Banned

I'm directing this to you Sketcher. You're artistic abilities is superb.

@Dogma

You know, that is exactly how I felt, but then I actually opened my eyes and look at me know.

34. Dogma word....?

Lulz,

Don't hate me, hate the manga that made it 100% fact. :awesome

This outta be good, why don't you make a thread in HoU and tell me why.

I figure there's enough Sasuke drama going on there, so let's hear it.

35. Lord Bishop ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you Vance! +Rep on its way for the compliment. smile-big
    I didn't imagine anyone looked at my sig.
    I'm an anti-Uchiha at the mo, but who knows. They may even be able to draw me out from my Peintardism, eventually. I saw in some guys sig, 'Sasuke Fanboy' or something, some neg rep you handed out to him for being an Uchihatard a while ago. Guess it goes to show change happens eh? :amuse

36. Vance Banned

I love Itachi, but that doesn't mean I hate everyone :amuse I love the Akatsuki members, all of them. :amuse

So, I think this should stay a oneshot...

37. Jicksy Flame Emperor

not bad for still being a virgin lol, very informative and even though i dont like uchihas, pairing was well done