1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Ichimaru Gin VS Stark and Byakuya

Discussion in 'Bleach Battledome' started by Shir0saki, Nov 11, 2010.

Ichimaru Gin VS Stark and Byakuya

This poll will close on Apr 13, 2017 at 9:36 AM.
  1. Gin

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Stark and Byakuya

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Shir0saki Trancendental

no restrictions takes place in fake karakura
    who wins?
    dont talk about their attitudes, they are all bloodlusted, with resolve and stark isnt lazy and byakuyas not arrogant

2. LittleLamplightMassacre Monkeys dehyping one at a time

Gin.

Byakuya will be arrogant and tell Stark to not interfere. Stark, being the lazy-ass mo'fo that he is will comply and take a nap. Afterwards, Byakuya's full-of-holes body will be shown and promptly disposed of. Stark will be unconscious due to his naps and Gin will stab him in the head, afterwards which Gin wins.

3. Greed You lose...Again

LOL^^^^

Well, unless that actually does happen, I see Byakuya and Starrk winning this...

4. LittleLamplightMassacre Monkeys dehyping one at a time

no no no. You don't understand. While I may have been trolling in the Ulquiorra vs. Stark thread, I'm being completely serious here.

To me, this seems as the most likely scenario. But If Stark is motivated, then Byakuya can use his Gokei as a smokescreen while Stark fires multiple hundreds of ceros from behind it.

Then Gin would get fried to a crisp. But it's likely that Stark can't find a reason for fighting Gin.

Oh, and the wolves would be a bitch if he decided to take them out.

5. Casanova What is a King to a GOD?

Well in that case Byakuya and Stark takes this.An Ichigo who was having internal conflicts with himself,was able to dodge Gin's bankai with low to mid difficulty, so I'm sure two speed monsters like Byakuya and Stark can do the same.Plus Gin bankai is the type of bankai that can only focus on one person,so while Gin is focus on stabbing Byakuya in eye with his bankai,Stark will be unleashing rapid ceros or wolves on Gin.

6. LittleLamplightMassacre Monkeys dehyping one at a time

OK, Stark is a speed monster, but not Byakuya.

X

X

7. Greed You lose...Again

But but but... That was a fluke, 100% proved here
    X

And evidenced more by Ichigo failing to do it X, X and X.

Oh, and dont overlook, Byakuya X to begin with, and even the 2nd time, Byakuya was X, yet he still grabbed his sword...

And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

X, and it never happens again.

Besides, Byakuya never moved Vs. Ichigo until Senkei where he started owning him, and what happens when Byakuya moves?

X

8. LittleLamplightMassacre Monkeys dehyping one at a time

OK fine, that wasn't supported too much. You really put a lot of links there...

Anyways. I'm not deterred. Byakuya in Senkei can keep up with an Ichigo who was crippled by creaky bones and Senkei's spiritual pressure. Ichigo got slower. Byakuya didn't get faster. So Byakuya isn't a speed monster, because you'd have to compare his speed to Bankai Ichigo at his best, not Bankai Ichigo in Senkei.

And if you didn't already know, X

But anyways, does it seem to you that Byakurai would do more damage than Ittokaso?

9. Greed You lose...Again

But Byakuya was doing to Ichigo in Senkei what Ichigo was doing to Byakuya when Byakuya didnt believe it was a Bankai...

So basically, both instances cancel each other out.

But in that same link Gin acknowledges that SS Arc Ichigo was alot scarier than he was fighting him, meaning Ichigo lacked resolve. Sure, he's had plenty powerups, but without resolve he's as good as dead, which is what Gin told him later.

And definitely not....

10. LittleLamplightMassacre Monkeys dehyping one at a time

Which means they are equal in speed, right? Bankai Ichigo~Byakuya.
    So what can we conclude? Well by the next point...

That's ridiculous. Anyways, I would assume that Vizard Ichigo without resolve now > Bankai Ichigo with resolve then. Even without resolve, Vizard Ichigo, his weakest form, completely owned sealed Grimmjow within 11 seconds (second fight, the one where Shinji intervened). So resolve is like...I suppose the equivalent of half a mask?

Conclusion? Gin is faster than Byakuya, can easily outrun Gokei, and won't be affected by Senkei too much. Meanwhile, Byakuya is going to be owned by Buto: Renjin.

Why not? Just because it's number four? Remember, Byakurai blasts holes in people, while IttoKaso (although it was only used on Aizen) can't. I'm pretty sure Aizen wouldn't tank a Byakurai. Dodge, maybe, but Aizen's durability isn't that good, as evidenced by Ichigo being able to harm him.

11. Greed You lose...Again

Not exactly, because Byakuya apparently didn't use his speed to its full extent, including but not limited to Utsusemi.

Quick question.. Do you think Grimmjow's faster than Zommari?

X
    BRO!!! ITS RESOLVE BRO! Aint no measurin resolve :mad

Gin isn't faster than Byakuya. His Bankai may be, but Gin himself isn't.... Also, you dont outrun Gokei, you can only outrun SBK.. Gokei is a formation...Also, why would Byakuya be owned by Buto Renjin?

IttoKaso can incinerate your entire body, or parts of it. Aizen just managed to escape/tank it. Its a sacrificial kido, why would it do more damage to the person using it than the person its used on?

12. LittleLamplightMassacre Monkeys dehyping one at a time

Well the problem here is that neither of us know if Utsusemi can be used for an extended period of time. I wonder why Byakuya didn't use it against Hollow Ichigo.

Uhh...I'd say they're about the same. Why?

What the Hell CommonCentz?

Yeah, SBK. You know, it's really not that hard to outrun SBK. All you have to do is be as fast as Bankai Ichigo in SS, and even if it speeds up, all you have to do is bat it away.

X

Seeing how it's a last resort...I wouldn't doubt that last sentence.
    But do you see Aizen tanking Byakurai like he tanked Ittokaso after seeing X pierce him?

IMO Byakurai would do more dmg to Aizen than Ittokasso.

13. Greidy Active Member

If Gin was to fight Stark and Byakuya one on one, I believe he would be able to win.

Versus both of them at the same time, Gin will get crushed.

14. Greed You lose...Again

Well he never really had to, other thant he first attack, Hollow Ichigo really didn't blitz him, he just was doing some suicidal attacks throwing Getsuga's around while attacking at the same time

X
    X
    X

I guess he could've used it to dodge, it seemed like tanking was the only option at that point...

Just askin' :amuse

Lol
    X

Well of course, I dont have any doubt Gin could combat it, I just dont see him really outrunning it. Gin would beat Byakuya 1 on 1, but it definitely wont be easy.

Depends. I think the only reason Ittokasso didn't do that much damage was because Yama was on his last legs (Well, you get what I mean), and Aizen kinda escaped it. However, fast forward to Ukitake's first seal that exploded on Aizen.. That technique would've killed him, so there are some widespread techniques that deal alot more damage than one thats concentrated

BTW, I know why you're asking :wink

15. Chuain Failpakuto

Ukitake's first seal? You mean Urahara right?

16. Phoenix Zoro First mate of Kaidou Pirates

I would argue that starrk could potentially solo, but adding byakuya makes the outcome a certainty.

17. Osiris Member

I'd say Gin gets wrecked by Starrk by himself, so Byakuya is just extra. Gin might be able to beat Byakuya though.

18. Bflare Black Leg Troll

gin is probably one of the most overrated character because of his bankai's strength and the fact that he's a prodigy.

but still... ichigo managed to fight pretty evenly with gin for a bit even if it seemed as if gin was toying with ichigo. using ichigo as a measuring stick, gin ain't that strong. he's cunning and smart but he had to find a way to cheapshot aizen so that his hax bankai can take place. that's all there is to it!

R1 ulquiorra and anything beyond that would pwn gin simply because he cannot react to the speed. you witnessed how orihime had to cast a barrier because ichigo simply couldn't comprehend R1 ulquiorra's speed.

you know what i find hilarious? how hitsugaya is underrated! he fought pretty evenly with Halibel so his speed must be a tier above ichigo's. Thereby making Hitsugaya >>>> Byakuya's speed. oh how i love kubo for buffing hitsugaya faster than ichigo until the dude gets FGT.

19. KyourakuShunsui Banned

Individually Gin can win. But Stark and Byakuya are too much for him to handle.

20. Whitebeard wew lad

Reviving old threads :(

21. Master Member

Before Gin's real abillity was shown, everyone was talking : Ichigo can't cut X because of his hierro and his GT won't work!
    Afterwards :
    Gin can't hit anyone even once

:geg

22. NeoKurama Zoldyck Family