1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. As of September 1st, Bleach will no longer have an entire subforum dedicated to it since the manga has come to an end. For further information, go here
  3. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  4. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Ichigo vs Soifon

Discussion in 'Bleach Battledome' started by Aokiji, Nov 14, 2007.

vote

1. Ichigo

16 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. Soifon

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. Aokiji Banned

1. scenario: w/Vaizard

2. scenario: w/o

2. silly ALL HAIL BRITANIA !

I think Vizard Ichi takes this.

3. Aokiji Banned

You know that she possesses Bankai, right?

4. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

soi fon has the most insanely broken shikai ever pretty much so i mean unless ichigo just GTs her to death ASAP, he dies. unless i guess he's fast enough to just avoid ALL her hits

5. Namikaze Minato Flash Lone Wolf

Soi Fon is heartless. Unlike Kenpachi and Grimmjow, she won't fight idly while waiting for Ichigo's killer instinct to kick in. The moment this weakness is exploited, I don't see him lasting very long against her speed and broken zanpakatou.

6. Kira U. Masaki Crown Prince of Jurai, ABH

vaizard ichigo wins this, at this level hes stronger then all of the shingami except yamato, aizen and maybe the two sword guys

that being said soichan is still the best :)

7. Namikaze Minato Flash Lone Wolf

To say that puts Grimmjow, the Sexta Espada, above damn near all of the Gotei 13 as well. If that were the case, I honestly don't see why any of them weren't killed off in the SS arc.

Ichigo at his current strength is still probably mid-tier captain level at best.

8. Malice Retired

9. kannoos Giffen good

Soifon stands no chance against Vaizard Ichigo. I'm not sure who would win if he only had Bankai because we don't know what her Bankai is. I would probably go with Soifon in that case because Ichigo always fights like an idiot without going all out until he suddenly remembers that he has to protect people.

10. Kira U. Masaki Crown Prince of Jurai, ABH

worst case scenairo - ichigo in his beserk mode would win - in the mode he owned byuaka, and i hope im not gonna hear that byuaka is weaker ranked captain than soifon

11. dreams lie Round Quadrangles

Modern Ichigo right? That means his bones won't break under the force of his bankai and thus, keeps his smexy speed the whole battle. Vizard is unnecessary.

12. Xelloss Mazoku Priest Moderator

I normally agree with you Misleader bu somehow I feel people do understimate a lot the captain and put in a pedestar Vaizard Ichigo, I am going with Soi Fong here.

Insane speed, broken shikai, unknow bankai and same fighting style with kidou as Yourichi.

13. Aokiji Banned

Why not ?

14. kannoos Giffen good

From what has been shown so far, Ichigo's speed is more insane. Byakuya could at least see and react to Yoruichi's movements (Yoruichi's speed is on the same level as Soifon's),although he couldn't catch her, whereas Ichigo's speed was like teleportation to him. However, as we don't know what Soifon's bankai is, it's hard to tell who would win. Arguing that she could beat Vaizard Ichigo still seems a bit much to me though - Bankai Ichigo is already captain level, and with a massive powerup on top of that, I don't see her taking this.

15. Masurao Make your time

In reguard to scenario 1..Ichigo would win, as with scenario 2 I'm not too sure. They both are fast as crap. I think Ichigo would win with great difficulty.

16. Sōsuke Aizen Retired General

scenario 1 - soifon
    scenario 2 - ichigo

17. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

I don't know If I missed anything of Soifon, but as far as I know she only fought Yoroichi. From that I have seen, she is either on par or inferior to Yoroichi. Probably the latter.

1- Could go either way, probably Ichigo though.
    2- Ichigo by curbstomp

18. Ookii Kintama Active Member

From what we can speculate about her Bankai, Soifon wins both scenarios. She could probably take the second one without it though.

19. Vandal Savage Game Theory Administrator

I see Soi Fon taking both matches since she does have Bankai too. She was already fast enough to keep up with Yoruichi and she still has Shunko on top of that.

20. YellowFlash23 Baby Carnivore

I think Soifon takes it in the second scenario, but Ichigo beats her in the first.

21. Sharinganmaster29 yoruichi sama's #1 fan

tough we could see Soifon in a single battle i was impressed of her abilities and speed...probably her bankai is at least as strong as ichigo's so I'll go with Soifon in the 2nd scenario

however vaizard ichigo is way stronger than his bankai..1st scenario ichigo rapestomp

22. Tasmanian Tiger Im back -troll hijacked my acc

Bankai Ichigo would probably beat Soifon, since Bankai Ichigo's speed exceeds Shunpo. So Szumebachi cannot land a hit and won't be so useful against Tensa Zangestu. We don't know her Bankai yet, but if Ichi goes Viz form he would rape her for sure.