1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

Ice & Spice: The Sasuke x Karin FC - Part 4

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Astrid, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NAwsomeness13 Member

Even if he makes it ambigious soon, right now he keeps bringing the issue up at all, which I think means quite a bit :hurr

2. Kanae wants more Annie.

You girls are too sweet :ohpek I'm glad it made sense! <3

And absolutely agreed with you both :quite

If he tries to play coy about Karin's feelings, then that most likely means he is going to deliver from Sasuke's side - which would be a sight to behold :hurr Either that, or he is going to keep delivering from 3rd parties~

And this is very random but:

lolol sk are such look-alikes haha though I've always thought that their designs are as similar as they can possibly be lol which is why it's so awesome that when it comes to colors, Kishi went for a clear contrast - but that at the same time, was obviously complimentary. Black&Red go together extremely well indeed :<3

edit; ok my sleepiness has won the battle so I shall be leaving now, have a good night / day, everybody! :<3

much love to you all, wonderful fc <3

3. NAwsomeness13 Member

Probably the most likely, considering all the hints we've been getting~ Still fine by meeeee :ohpek
    Its because Kishi sucks at hiding that they were made for each other :hurr

4. Kanae wants more Annie.

Literally :hehee it's too cute and I don't have a single complaint :LOS

hahaha ok leaving for real now, goodnight NA, guys! :<3

5. NAwsomeness13 Member

so hopefully no more Kabuto flashbacks :argh

6. sasukarin New Member

good morning FC, so whats on the agenda today:laugh

7. karin uzumaki sasukarin

Kanae

You are truly wonderful

8. Kanae wants more Annie.

^ awww thank you! :redface it's just the FC's collective awesomeness getting to me :ohpek good things are contagious~!

Good morning to you all guys! :<3

My next campaign is: Izanami for next chap :quite

He is quite the efficient shipper on deck with a twist :hurr

Being awesome, ofc! :awesome haha good question! Is there anything in particular you guys would like to discuss today? :knk

Also, I bring goodies! My japanese friend looked over the two lines that were confusing me, so now it's finished~!

9. NAwsomeness13 Member

That comic is funny enough on it's own, but me gusta :LOS
    The only way ill except more kabuto flashbacks is if he walks in on an SK makeout biting session :hmpf

10. Kanae wants more Annie.

^ I must insist :quite we should do a fund gathering to ship you off to Japan so that you can become Kishi's assistant. Just saying :kaga

haha no but seriously, since the flashbacks last time basically took us to the present time, the only thing that could be left - as far as the flashback timeline goes - is Kabuto becoming a sage. But that would be so boring to watch, IMO :geg so hopefully Kishi skips it and ends the volume in a ItaSasu related cliffhanger :pek

11. NAwsomeness13 Member

Who in this FC wants to give me 3 million dollars? :awesome
    Hopefully kishi will just get to izanami already :D:

12. Kanae wants more Annie.

^ hopefully :D: may the chapter preview be correct this time! :argh

Don't forget to vote for your favorite SasuKarin fanworks~! :WOW Fanfics HERE (http://www.learnmyself.com/personality.asp?p=take-poll&qp=79716xc5834e4a) and HERE (http://www.learnmyself.com/personality.asp?p=take-poll&qp=79717x8Cdf1Da8), and for your favorite AMVs HERE (http://www.learnmyself.com/personality.asp?p=take-poll&qp=79718xdb654c33)~! :<3

Also, Third Party Quotes on SK masterlist HERE (http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=42920464&postcount=1581) :quite

13. NAwsomeness13 Member

Damn kids, post, share your thoughts :LOS

14. Kanae wants more Annie.

If you like these two, don't hesitate to join us! :hurr There's plenty of SK goodies and awesomeness for all of us :yay

^ mother of god, how can pre!shippuuden SK be this adorable :gun:D: my heart cannot handle it

15. NAwsomeness13 Member

Oto flashbacks kishi or gtfo :pek:gun

16. Kanae wants more Annie.

Aw but whenever I look back to that SK flashback, now I can't help but picture Karin getting back to Kusagakure and bringing up the kind boy with the nice smile to someone :distracted maybe her mother, since for now I'd rather think poor Karin wasn't an orphan lol all in all, the mental picture is adorable :<3

17. NAwsomeness13 Member

Or her seven sister she has to have because Kushinada :pek
    LOL she seemed kinds shy to those things, so I can imagine her bringing up how she almost died and mention someone saved her then her sister/whatever can be all ":LOS ooooh" :maybe

18. Higanbana Even through rock

That is just...!!! :swtf *incomprehensible fangirl noises* Clearly, only those can describe this picture.

Also, thanks for translating that comic! It's hilarious~

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  19. NAwsomeness13 Member

They'll be so hot in those oto flashbacks :hurr

20. Kanae wants more Annie.

it'd be so cute! :distracted haha I can sort of see it like:
    Spoiler: fanfic

Mom/anyone: You look quite happy, for someone who didn't become a chuunin~ Anything interesting happened in that exam? :hurr
    Karin: N-no. I mean... kind of?
    - ends up telling her about the kind boy with the pretty smile-
    Mom: Aw, did my daughter just get a little crush?
    Karin: I-it's not like that, mom! Plus, how can I like him when I don't even know him...?
    Mom: Ara~ that's true. Still, that savior of yours sounds like quite the catch. *notices that Karin is looking kinda down.* What's the matter, dear?
    Karin: *looks at her mom and then averts her eyes* Nothing... it's just, not like I will be seeing him again, right? So there's not much point in talking about this.
    Mom: ... I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you.
    Karin: *raises her head*
    Mom: *smiles and ruffles Karin's head* Life can give a lot of funny turns, sometimes. Who knows~ you two may see each other again.
    Karin: You think so, mom?
    Mom: Of course~! If it's fate, then it will come to pass.

:ano

But for real, I so hope Karin and her mom / whoever her family was had a good relationship, though. We've seen way too many sad childhoods already, and losing everyone and ending up in Oro's lair should already fill Karin's quota of childhood angst :D:

It was a pleasure! <333 and ikr? chibi!SasuKarin is my fav kind of SK fanart, ngl :ohpek

That they will be :hehee

21. NAwsomeness13 Member

:iria
    Kanae that is so cute and possess all the foreshadowing Kishi uses XD
    But in my headcannon its like
    Spoiler:

Sister1: Karinn
    Karin: Hi :[
    Sister2: How'd it go?
    Karin: :ano I didn't make it
    Sister3: Well you got pretty far for Kusa :quite
    Karin: But I almost died :argh
    Sister4: ALMOST! :uwah What happened?
    Karin: Well, this boy saved me (grows red as hell ;kaga)
    Sister5: A boy!? Did I hear Karin talking about a boy?!
    Karin: No stop, its not a big deal :argh
    Sister6: Aww, she's blushing
    Karin: :argh Stop! I'm never going to see him again
    Sister7: Okay ;LOS

Lulz what am I doing with my life :rotfl
    Dude me too ;argh I really hope she's not some combo of Naruto + Sasuke's homelives, and that the reason she is the lone survivor is that she tried to tell everyone people were coming but they didn't believe her because they hated her or something

22. Kanae wants more Annie.

Awww omg I love this too, though! Trying to take importance out of the matter is very Karin, alright! :rotfl

now my head is filled with nothing but adorable chibi!sk pictures ;~; the CUUUUUTENESS.

Much love to Kishi for delivering such adorable panels even in between all the darkness shit he was pushing down our throats :distracted

oh man, god forbid, seriously :D: but one really has got to wonder how in the world they did not listen to Karin. Because one would assume that at least SOMEONE would have... unless it seriously was related to the Uzumaki and they got Karin to keep quiet in order to save her :D:

And speaking about Uzumaki, the databook entry on Karin's Kagura Shingan mentions that it is "Possible because of the very existence of Karin's superior perception ability (http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=22993344&postcount=287)", so I can't help but wonder whether that superior perception ability is also related to her chakra - making it even more special :hmm it would definitely explain why she is capable of detecting lies through chakra, too.

23. NAwsomeness13 Member

OMG THEY ARE SO SJdlfjalksdjfl;kaslkd
    This Uzumaki thing makes everything a million times more confusing :argh Kishi better deliver :pek
    And I have no idea about her ability lol
    Hai Lurkers :LOS

24. Kanae wants more Annie.

Random note: To make things easier for shippers and non shippers alike, I have gone and added links to the scans & raw (when available) of every single quote + title, sidetext, etc on the 3rd Party Quotes on SK (http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=42920464&postcount=1581) thing :quite so if there's any link that doesn't work or if I mixed anything up, let me know~! :WOW

my heart cannot handle them I swear :argh
    But seriously though, it does indeed make things more confusing :pek we know Karin got her longevity among other things from her Uzumaki lineage, but that perception of hers... :hmm it is very interesting indeed.

edit; I also made another, more-IC version of the poster :hehee

^ Suigetsu has been messing with Juugo's ~Cute Erotic Couple~ poster :villa

hahaha which one do you guys prefer? this one or the other one?

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  25. Higanbana Even through rock

Agh, I wanted to rep you for that flashback, but it wouldn't let me. :cry Anyways, that's how I imagine it, too.

I hope she got to have a quality life before the village massacre, too. Although, speaking of the combination of Sasuke and Naruto's past, I wonder which is more tragic? But a combination of the two would definitely be the most tragic. :ruri

I really hope (though knowing Kishi's treatment of female characters, it's not likely :notrust) Karin gets a powerup. She is an Uzumaki, after all. :hmpf

I TOTALLY PREFER THE NEW POSTER OMG ;33

26. NAwsomeness13 Member

Kishi has to explain it he just has to :argh
    Hahahahahahahahha :rotfl
    Omg suigestu let me love you :rotfl
    Kanae you made mylife

27. Kanae wants more Annie.

:rotfl hahaha the new poster it is, then! I'll go and replace them right away! :villa

@NA: I had a feeling you'd like it! : rotfl hahaha <3

aww let me hug you! :glomp hahaha

Anyways, oh man that's seriously the question of the 1 million dollars :D: having a family and then losing them at the hands of your beloved older brother is the most cruel, I believe - but being alone and shunned by almost everyone around you from the get-go is the most tragic, I feel :-( but it all comes down to personal opinion haha

I would (personally) love it if she got something similar to Kushina's chakra-chains :distracted I believe Kishi is good at making Karin as original as he possibly can, so I trust he would be able to come up with a way to differentiate both powers and make Karin's, well, Karin's haha

Speaking about power, I am still quite amazed by Kishi :quite because, to be honest, I had always mostly considered Karin as Yin rather than Yang, precisely due to her sharp mind, keen intellect and great perception lol

But all along, Kishi had hinted at Karin's Yang heritage. Like for example, most of the time whenever Taka are running, Karin keeps up with Sasuke, only being a couple of steps behind him while Juugo and Suigetsu trail off behind them. We have also never seen Karin get tired, and she did resist the Amateratsu, after all--her back didn't even scar, from what we could see! So really, sly Kishi is sly ;33

28. sasukarin New Member

karin being an Uzumaki tells me that kishi has some serious plan for her and S&K

29. Higanbana Even through rock

It's really impossible to know which would be worse from the perspective of a small child, and imagine its effects would vary by child. Hopefully, Karin didn't have to suffer too much. :ano

I agree; if she got something like Kushina's powers, that'd be awesome! I'm developing my own power up for Karin in my fanfiction. ;33

MM's crazy fanfiction shenanigans:
    Spoiler:
    What if her perception was heightened to such an extent that she was able to see (and I'm totally making this up) the waves that chakra particles give off? If they were to give off a sort of "light" and she gained the power to see it, perhaps she could fight blind, as well as see her opponents weak points better. I'm working on developing some cool powers for Karin, keeping her status as an Uzumaki in mind, so let me know what you think. :33

And you're right! :omg So, clearly, this wasn't a last-minute decision, as some seem to have thought.

30. Kanae wants more Annie.

@MM: Indeed, I feel the same way :D: ugh Kishi does seem to have a love for angst childhoods though, so I am readying my body in advance, just to play safe :-(

Spoiler: mm's ff ;LOS
    Since it is chakra-related it should be fine, IMO :hurr it's just a matter for developing that new chakra quality, which I'm sure you'll do well <3 so I don't see any problem with it haha especially since Kishi himself came up with another chakra-related thing to give to Karin in canon, in the form of one's lies being reflected on it :hehee

Oh, it most definitely wasn't! :quite like, how Karin was the first redhead with inked hair to be introduced in the manga (correct me if I'm wrong~!). Before Karin, there were a couple of redheads, like Gaara and Sasori, but their hairs were not inked and were left white instead. Karin's, however, was inked black - and the same thing happened with Nagato's real body once it was introduced 2983439 chapters later. So basically, that was most likely intentionally done in order to link them together - and Karin was introduced first~ :yay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.