1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

2. The latest NF Newsletter is out (July), read it here
  3. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

4. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Ice & Spice: The Sasuke x Karin FC [archive]

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by XxDarkXBeautyxX, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silo {。^◕‿◕^。}

Isn't it Saturday though??

2. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Hope you all enjoy another great SasuKarin day on its path to absolute canonicity:)

3. KittyChrissy yawn.

Hope to see some animated SasuKarin soon..:hurr
    Then I'll be satisfied.:LOS

4. Ayana That is so sublime...

:hehee

I love your avatar, Kitty!
    :iria

5. KittyChrissy yawn.

Lol yeah that will be nice!:heheeAnd I especially can't wait to hear the voices of Team Taka/Hebi!:iria
    Thank you it fits me pretty well now!!:hurr(I'm tired but don't want to go to sleep!xD)

6. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Just a couple more filler episodes(:(), 4-7 episodes of Kakashi gaiden, and about 5 more with the Sasuke Vs Oro fight, AND we finally get to Team Hawk awesomeness!!:)

And hopefully also some extra SasuKarin tease:iria

And yeah, that is a pretty nice avatar KittyChrissy:)

7. KittyChrissy yawn.

Oh right totally forgot about Kakashi gaiden.:sweatdropOh well I'm still looking forward to it!:iria
    I bet there will be some fanservice for us fans!:LOSAnd thanks a bunch!!<3

8. Ayana That is so sublime...

I hope to see finally some Obito x Rin amvs.
    ;33

I want more SasuKarin!
    :X3

9. Arles Celes The Psychologist

I wonder if the anime team will appoint the same seiyuu to Obito, as the one who is currently voicing Tobi?:hmm

Will they give in to the temptation?:p

And I am curious if the will somewhat change the opening once the Kakashi gaiden starts...

I kinda expect by then some changes regarding Kakashi in the manga:LOS

10. osricpearl Underrated

I have mixed feelings about Kakashi gaiden showing up. I want to see it, but at the same time I hope they don't drag it out too much. I want to see my two favorite girls animated already!

11. Arles Celes The Psychologist

*Looks how things are here*

This place looks strong in SasuKarin:LOS

12. Ayana That is so sublime...

I want to see Karin and Shiho too.
    But finally I'll see Rin and Obito animated!
    :wtf

And yes, the SasuKarin love is still strong.
    :amuse

13. Chippy Phallic Wonderland

I hope they animate Kakashi Gaiden well. Don't want pretty much Obito and Rin's only appearances to be marred by bad animation.

14. Kanae wants more Annie.

^Ugggh bad, bad thoughts :D: ObitoxRin<33333 I love Obito, the guy has got to be on my Top Ten Fav characters so I hope they won't dissapoint with how he's animated :sun

How has everyone been?! :iria I've missed this place, got used and addicted to the wonderful SasuKarin discussions.

I see I didn't miss much of Chippy's fic, though :LOS

15. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Hi Kanae, I missed our talks:wtf

I hope you are doing ok:)

And yeah...I wonder how they will handle Obito. And who will voice him? Will they pull off some more Tobi=Obito tease?

I have mixed feelings about all that Kakashi gaiden, as I wanted to see it animated since quite a while, BUT I'm also in quite a hurry to see Taka.

And SasuKarin:p

Decisions...decisions:hmm

16. Chippy Phallic Wonderland

You might have missed the part I posted right after you went :awesome

17. Kanae wants more Annie.

^Oh no, I read it already :LOS Good stuff, as always. Which doesn't help my eagerness to keep reading more :hehee

@Arles: Me, too! :ohpek I'm ok, a bit tired though, how about you? <333

For me, Taka>Kakashi Gaiden. They should have animated it as some OVA or something, and aired it sometime later or actually, I don't care. I just want my Taka and Karin to be animated! :D:

We need a topic xD

18. Arles Celes The Psychologist

EDIIIT

Hmmm...have about we try to predict in how many chapters we will have another SasuKarin moment?

19. Kanae wants more Annie.

That sounds good :LOS I was actually also thinking about going back and checking my SasuKarin folder, to point out the interactions they have in each chapter or so. It could be good to keep track of them :p

Let me see... that's a hard question. I say... in 10 chapters or less we should get to see Sasuke again. And that's where SasuKarin comes :hehee

20. Chippy Phallic Wonderland

Well, I think we'll stay in Konoha for about 5 more chapters. Sasuke might appear *in* Konoha eventually, so I dunno. It will eventually go back to him, and where he is, is Karin at his side :hurr

21. Arles Celes The Psychologist

I sorta expect the Nagato and Naruto talk to be as long as the Madara and Sasuke conversation after the Itachi arc. Then perhaps a couple of chapters more when Sakura and many of his friends have a talk about true Pain fate.

I can see some NaruSaku then considering how the tension is building.:p

It may take 2-3 chapters.

Then maybe a couple more regarding Kakashi's fate a perhaps we will see him talking some more with his dad.

It also could take 2-3 chapters...unless Kishi goes all out on this.

I would say then that 7-12 till we see Taka

Though I hope that we will see them, at least for a moment in the next chapter.:)

So if I had to choose a number I would say 8 chapters(or the next one hopefully:p).

22. Kanae wants more Annie.

Eight seems like a good number, let's hope it's sooner rather than later :D:

Alright, I'm officially going back and checking every chapter for SasuKarin interaction :awesome Any particular stuff you guys think I should note in my notes?

23. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Hmmm...how more often Sasuke talks with Karin especifically when compared to his remaining companions? How many times he says her name per chapter(when they are together)?

Perhaps it would be worthy to note how much of a difference does Sasuke treats her when compared to Suigetsu and Juugo?

He never threatened nor told her to go away like it happened with:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411/04/
    Sasuke:If you dont like it leave
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/351/12-13/

Of course their overall relations improve, but Karin started being quite of a Sasuke "precious person" when compared to everyone else.:)

In fact excluding Itachi's death Sasuke had not shown concern for anyone until:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/07/
    Look who is answering Sasuke's question:p

BTW I'm quite sleepy now, so I guess thats it for me today:(
    And tomorrow is school:cry
    See you tomorrow Kanae and Chippy:iria

24. quimista See the depth~

I did a banner...it quite big but I think it fit the space.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  25. KittyChrissy yawn.

The banner is amazing thank you very much for that!!:iria

26. Ayana That is so sublime...

:iria

Welcome to the FC!
    ^^

27. KittyChrissy yawn.

Oh and I forgot to ask...who is the artist?:love

28. Kanae wants more Annie.

Welcome, Quimista! :glomp I'm happy to see you around here as well! And gorgeous banner! <3

Got it :quite

Well, from what I could see he says her name a grand total of 14 times. He calls her by her name most times whenever they speak, for example:
    "Come with me Karin, I need you"
    "Karin, is Juugo among them?"
    "Stand back, Karin. I'll go first"
    "Karin, you said you had other business to attend to. What are you going to do?"
    "Don't even think about it, Karin"
    "Karin, you watch my back"
    "You saved me, Karin"
    "Karin!" "Karin!!"
    Etc

So all in all, he says Karin's name way more often than he says Suigetsu or Juugo's name. I'm not completely sure, but that's the impression I got. Since whenever Sasuke interacts with any of them there's just no need adress them because they're having eye contact; regardless, he does adress Karin anyway.

As far as conversations go, they've had, so far 20 or perhaps more; in each of the chapters and pages I saved, for example, he interacts and talks with Karin far more than he does with Suigetsu and Juugo. And taking into account the fact that the chapters I didn't save were: When Sasuke recruited Suigetsu and they went to get the sword, the chapter where they go to where the cats are, and when Taka joins Sasuke after his first failed encounter with Itachi... I think I might be right.
    Yeah, indeed. Whenever Karin lashed out at Suigetsu Sasuke would either scold Suigetsu instead or watch her beat him up; but he never, ever, told her to cooperate with Suigetsu like he told him, or to stop messing with him like, once again, Sasuke did tell Suigetsu once :lmao

There's also the times when Karin is the one to scold him, which happens quite often. He has never told her she was annoying or anything of the like; in fact he simply answers her scolding with some reasoning of his own. And of course, there's the time when Karin fooled Suigetsu and took Sasuke away; all Sasuke said was "Why did you lie? Suigetsu is now going the wrong way" and when Karin answered that Suigetsu was a pain, Sasuke did not scold her or critique her actions. He could have easily told her to go and bring Suigetsu back, but he didn't. He played her game instead.

I find that quite telling.

Anyways, these are the instances I picked up. Everyone is welcomed to check the chapters that aren't listed and point any interaction I might have missed, but I think I have pretty much all of them here. Though of course, I focused on those times where Karin was singled out by Sasuke, but I'm pointing out pretty much everything, I think.

29. Kanae wants more Annie.

SasuKarin -From Karin's introduction up to Chapter 417-

This list features all the chapters with direct interaction between Sasuke and Karin. Meaning, all those chapters in which they've had dialogues, interacted together (something more apart from being in the same room), or been in each other's mind.

|Legend|
    Chapters written in red: Really relevant chapters for the pairing.
    Underlined Chapters: Those with more relevance (be it because of foreshadowing, Kishi's writer intent, etc) than your average interaction.

Chapter 348

-Sasuke explains his need for Karin.
    -“Come with me Karin. I need you”
    -Karin argues with Sasuke about whether or not she’ll join him.
    -Karin shows her softer side and her feelings for Sasuke.
    -Karin ends up joining him and Suigetsu
    Total: 10 pages.

Chapter 350
    -Sasuke asks Karin to use her abilities to look for Juugo
    -Karin questions Sasuke about the reasons behind his actions, but Suigetsu interrupts her
    -Karin pulls Sasuke away from Suigetsu and pulls him by the wrist
    -Sasuke protects Karin by opening the door to Juugo’s cell himself and telling her to stand back; he places himself in front of her.
    Total: 8 pages

Chapter 351
    -Karin sees Sasuke’s cursed seal form as well as his killing intent but remains unfazed
    Total: 5 pages

Chapter 352
    -Sasuke asks Karin about whether or not she’d stay with them.
    -Karin tries to cover up her feelings for Sasuke and the real reasons of why she wants to stay with them.
    -Suigetsu brings forth the “A long time ago, you did something to Sasuke”
    -Sasuke defends Karin, telling Suigetsu to stop messing with her and adding that he told him to cooperate with her.
    -Once again Sasuke takes Karin’s side; Karin is the one who makes a comment about Suigetsu, who scowls but Sasuke warns him before he can do anything else. He doesn’t do the same to Karin.
    Total: 4 pages.

Chapter 355
    -Hebi scrambles and Karin takes the chance to once again show her feelings for Sasuke, but Sasuke tells her to get moving which annoys her.
    Total: 2 pages

Chapter 363
    -Karin realizes the explosion came from the place Sasuke was; tries to feel his chakra and shows raw worry, fear and anxiety when she realizes that she can’t.
    -Hebi is reunited, Karin notices how good Sasuke looked even though injured.
    -Karin accuses Sasuke of being a weakling right to his face <3 and all Sasuke does is explain to her why he beat Orochimaru in the first place.
    Total: 4 pages

Chapter 364
    -Karin tells Sasuke he’s in no condition to even be thinking about the Itachi issue; she’s annoyed.
    -Suigetsu taunts Karin yet again, causing her to violently lash out at him; she doesn’t get a single scold from Sasuke, instead he watches the exchange with a nonchalant expression and none of them notices Juugo was starting to lose control until he’s freaked out :lmao
    Total: 3 pages

Chapter 365
    -Karin buys some perfume, and is eager to ravage Sasuke :rotfl
    -Karin lets Sasuke know they’ve been followed and they discuss their plan of action.
    -It’s revealed that Karin had Sasuke’s discarded shirt with her; she uses that to come up with a way to distract the leaf.

Chapter 371
    -They encounter a Naruto bunshin; Karin is weirded out by the suddenness of what happened. From the angle their eyes and faces were drawn, they might have been talking to each other.
    Total: 1 page

Chapter 380
    -Karin lets Sasuke know what she thinks of his plan; it’s crazy and the three of them should fight Itachi together. Sasuke tells her that it was his fight, and that they should wait for him there. Karin growls, annoyed.

After Sasuke’s fight with Itachi and his talk with Madara:

Chapter 402
    -Sasuke cries in Hebi’s presence

Chapter 404
    -Karin shows her knowledge about the Kyuubi, but Sasuke is too busy talking with Madara and her intervention is cut short. Karin huffs, annoyed :rotfl

Chapter 410
    -Sasuke tells Karin to watch his back.
    Total: 1 page

Chapter 411
    -Karin shows how she does know Sasuke by thinking: I knew you’d never stop as low as being someone’s errand boy; she also shows her admiration towards that side of Sasuke’s character.
    -Karin asks Sasuke if he’s alright, after he was attacked by Hachibi.
    -Karin shows a troubled face as Sasuke is attacked; the only times she loses her cool for reasons aside of being annoyed, its out of worry for Sasuke.

Chapter 412
    -Once again, Karin loses her façade and worriedly yells out his name.
    -Karin exposes herself by stepping in the battlefield in order to grab Sasuke and take him away from there.
    -She takes the swords out of his body, and tells him to bite her arm. Without a glimpse of doubt, Sasuke obliges.
    -They share a tender moment where Sasuke says, “You saved me, Karin” and Karin responds with a simple “…Yeah”. Huge SasuKarin moment, obviously.
    -Once again, Sasuke asks Karin to check on Hachibi’s whereabouts.
    Total: 6 pages

Chapter 413
    -Sasuke notices Hachibi’s going to attack Karin, Juugo and Suigetsu and hurriedly makes his way towards them. When he reaches them, he worriedly asks whether or not they were okay; Karin is the one to answer, and Sasuke asks her to keep track of Hachibi’s chakra and predict his movements, then keep them informed of his location.
    -Once again, Karin loses her cool as she yells out at Sasuke as Hachibi makes his way towards him.
    -Hurriedly Karin runs towards Sasuke’s side; after watching the extent of his injury she pulls down the collar of her shirt in order to heal him, but Juugo tells her he’d take care of that one.
    Total: 6 pages.

Chapter 414
    -When Sasuke wakes up, Karin tells him to get a grip; they had to get out of there. But inwardly, she was thinking “Thank god, you’re okay <3”
    -Karin helps Sasuke walk/run.
    -They’re cornered. Karin asks Sasuke what they’d do, and Sasuke looks at each member of his team and remembers what they had done for him. [It’s kind of funny, because Sasuke is staring at Karin as she talks to him, then he turns towards Suigetsu, then towards Juugo and then back towards Karin and then the flashback comes]
    -Sasuke manages Amateratsu, thanks to remembering he wasn’t alone and wanting to protect his team.
    Total: 6 pages

Chapter 415
    -Karin grabs Sasuke, Juugo and Suigetsu and gets them out of danger’s way.
    -Sasuke immediately realizes that Karin was going to get crushed by the tentacle. They stare at each other.
    -Sasuke musters some chakra and cuts the tentacle, tells Karin to run but it’s too late.
    -Sasuke freaks out when he sees Karin was hit by Amateratsu [from the lines and the way they were drawn, it seemed as if his reflex was to run towards her]. Juugo tries to get him to leave since they were doomed otherwise, but Sasuke would have nothing of it.
    -He focuses solely on Karin, while he watches her he thinks of her name, and then we see a shot of his face full of concentration and anxiety.
    -Sasuke manages to put the Amateratsu out, and once again losing his cool while he’s at it, yells at Juugo to “Get Karin! Quick!” out of harm’s way.
    Sasuke totally lost his cool while Karin was in danger.
    Total: 6 Pages

Chapter 417
    -Karin and Suigetsu argue again; Karin’s the one who starts the insults, but as always happens when that’s what goes down, Sasuke doesn’t say anything.
    -Karin notices something was wrong with Sasuke and asks him what was wrong.
    Total: 1 Page

-Taka dissapears for 32 chapters-

They show up again in Chapter 449. To keep reading, go here:

SasuKarin from Chapter 449-Onwards (http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=24894939&postcount=8967)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  30. quimista See the depth~

About the artist...I'm sorry, I don't know:scry I got them from photobucket.

I'm happy I catch you in the FC as wll Kanae :hug And you gonna do sasukarin essay...I would be looking forward to it :X3 If you need help with anything. do tell!!.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.