1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Celebrate our first Xenforo anniversary and join the forum lottery here
  4. Check out "Peerless", by our very own Shrooms!

I Shall Seal The Heavens

Discussion in 'Akihabara Novel Corner' started by Mali, May 10, 2016.

1. Mali CHEMTRAILS

pic and info courtesy of wuixiaworld (http://www.wuxiaworld.com/issth-index/) (where you can also read it at).

2. lokoxDZz This is a goodbye, Smile.

ISSTH, truly a great reading so far fucking hilarious with badassnery of Meng Hao and other characters have yet to be decepcioned with one of the 650 translated chaps :catroll

3. Mali CHEMTRAILS

Yeah Meng Hao's developed a pretty funny personality in the last couple of volumes.

4. Dream Administrator

Easily one of the best Chinese web novels with an enjoyable story and good action. Also, has a good translation. Still has plenty of problems like the MC always stumbling into powerups like a man runs into trash in a junk yard but the comedy makes up for it.

Still prefer Xian Ni to this due to the superior MC.

5. Viole1369 Spanking you

ISSTH started so well but final war arc was so bad and to top of that ending was just utter shit and more asspull the bleach ever managed to.

6. Mali CHEMTRAILS

i dropped this but i still recc for those that are okay with arcs being rinsed and repeated. and i agree with dream, xian ni is just a better read. outside of the variation in a bunch of things and the just as immersive world building, the mc is pretty cool and pretty much a respite from the "big" personalites and quirks of most xianxia/wuxia mc's.