1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

HSDK: Dou or Sei?

Discussion in 'Akihabara Library' started by Fist-Of-Lightning, Nov 19, 2008.

Dou or Sei? What kind of figter are you?

1. Dou

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Sei

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Fist-Of-Lightning Beyond Fast!

What kind of fighter are you? :p

Sei-> retreating within a calm bubble inside your head sorta removing yourself from the conflict and using your abilities to judge and observe. (thats why they can get emotional and still fight evenly if it goes past a certain point that bubbles pops though.) >>>>internal struggle<<

dou-> using the body's instincts to react rather then your head. >>external struggle<<

remember dou and sei are based off the concept of ying and yang (body and mind. Heaven and earth, light and dark)

So what are you?

"im definetaly a Dou kind of guy, im calm normally but when pushed too far, ill go on complete rampage :D The only thing is that i get reckless and probably easy to hit too, so im kind of full attack and no defence. (luckily i can withstand a couple of hits. im not a very strong but somewhat decent i think)"

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  2. Majeh King Of HeLL

Definitely Sei for me. I never lose my head and im always calm when im in a bad situation.

3. ~Greed~ Active Member Super Moderator

im deffenetly a somone who uses dou.

wow , thats exactly the same as me. I got into a fight in school one time and the only way they could get me to stop beating on the guy was to have three security guards drag me away. so I guess im kind of a beserker type. Though Im usually calm , its a really bad idea to piss me off. I really have to restrain myself now since im 19 and ill go to jail:zaru

also I think most people are going to answer dou.

4. Vault Time: Donut of the heart

my sei easily

never have fought while pissed

5. ~Greed~ Active Member Super Moderator

you should put your vote in the poll vault:)

6. FistofIron Member

I've found that when I keep my cool in fights I have less trouble and I end them quicker so I'm Sei. I've been like this for about 5 years now.

7. BVB 14

definately dou..

if i'm angered and drunken i go berserk :LOS