1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

How will Naruto confess his love to Sakura? *Beware contains spoilers*

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Oris, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Oris Spiral

Leave all the hate aside just leave your thoughts of how it might go down the situation, setting, etc.

The current idea i have for this is maybe Sasuke ends up meeting up with naruto after tobi runs away if he does, and Itachi leaves after releasing edo tensei, and Naruto and Sasuke start to fight. Kyubbi mode vs Susano'o and since every one is curently on their way towards naruto's curent location they get their right when maybe Naruto starts confessing how he feels towards sakura to sasuke. Sasuke brings it up and Naruto stars to talk about it himself, Sasuke says it in the whole do you really want to die before telling her how you feel type of way. Naruto releases his Kyuubi mode and begins to tell sasuke about his feelings towards sakura and how he is going to bring him back before confessing to her. Every one seeing this take place Kakashi, Guy, Lee, Shino, Neji, Tenten, Shoji, Kiba, Akamaru, Hinata, and Sakura. As she hears the words love for the first time directly from Naruto's mouth she will notice her true feelings for Naruto. Sasuke himself becomes inraged by the hole bringing himback to the village part and shoots him with an arrow. As naruto begins to fall to the ground Kakashi grabs him sakura comes starts to heal him. Sasuke gets away... Later on naruto trains to perfect his kyubbi mode before rematch with tobi etc

It's just an idea i had so please no NaruSaku Hate.

2. Vash the end

3. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

Fabulous-now it?s the very evilemofagstard the one to play Cupid. As if the first thing Naruto had in mind was to talk of his love life between rasengana nd rasengan, and if the only thing Sasuke had in mind while the Duel of the Fates is Nardo?s love life, or lack of it.

:cry:cry:cry:cry

That OVA really left its indellible mark and stench in the NarSak world, I see.

One thing is sure-after the guilt trip plus confuzzlion fiasco, there is no way Nardo can confess his big secret in a dignified and non parodic way, even if the "confession at death?s door" seems to be the most popular option, the big drama has been used twice before-sweated socked syndrome. Shocking revelation?-done. Confession in the battlefield? Done.

But hey, Sakura has her third of fourth epiphany, and with the full of the rookies watching isnt it great?

Edit-rats, forgot my option-a nice quiet chat, when all the retrieval drama has passed, truth in both sides and all that. I know that the scenario many are looking for is more another dramatic situation- electroshock to poor Sakura, to see if she has another epiphany,rather than a chance for Naruto to open up-but then, wait for Hero to fulfill his promise and surprise Sakura with his love. Or my ideal one, Hero is forced to kill evilemofagstard and then confesses while throwing the bodybag at Sakura?s feet.

Puxa Asturias!
    Spoiler:
    [

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  4. Benzaiten Free at last.

He doesn't need to confess. She already knows his feelings.

5. Whirlpool Triumvir

6. Lovely ~Miss March

7. Panther Active Member

as a naruto-fan i rather have naruto lose to sasuke and die in the end then end with either hinata or sakura :D:

8. monafifia 난 당신의 미소를 사랑♡

I'd rather have him not confess, it may ruin the anime for me...but if he does, i'd rather have kishimoto save it till the very end of the series so that i don't have to watch Naruto and Sakura getting jiggy with each other.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  9. Selva <marquee><b><i><font size="1"><font color="red">Qu

So, Naruto and Sasuke will pause during their epic final showdown to talk about nardo's feelingz for sakura chwan?

ok :lmao

How about this: Naruto will confess by a punch in her face while saying "I used to think I love you, but now I know better >:3"

10. Mantux31 Niekas nesupranta ka rasau cia

PLEASE KISHI MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE

11. Ria chan Dreamer

Ok I'm sorry but that just sounds plain wrong :lmao

12. CandleGuy Active Member

Protip: If you want to have a "discussion" then fine. If you actually want to avoid the ire of Anti-factions you're better off in a FC

13. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

If we fight-WE WILL BOTH DIE AS VIRGINS, SASUKEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But best part woulod be mister Daarrrknesss actually saying-

" NO, I will keel YOU first!!!!!"

(and do you want to die before telling Sakura what you feel,:ohpek dobe?)

-In before the mandatory "who was speaking about Sakura?' addition

Puxa Asturias!
    Spoiler:
    [

14. Kurama Commander Kukuku

There will be Sasuke tied up in a bow, Hinata holding her own hands as their sole purpose is to pay witness to the trulub, and Naruto speaking of charming foreheads and Sakura flashes back to a moment where Tsunade, fresh off of her grief at Jiraiya dying before she could let him know he could touch her boobies without threat of death tells Sakura to succeed where she failed and back datass up on the idiot before its too late, Sakura gets her Final Epiphany and they will slowly lean in just like Yahiko and Konan did and it will end with a superimpose of Minato and Kushina over Naruto and Sakura's figures. Sakura's forehead is her red string of fate, the shiny beacon that led her to her soul mate.

I think I covered everything.

15. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

Almost! Sakura MUST heal Nardo after saving him in order to flasdhback to Yamato?s speech- just before Naruto makes the forehead reveal- and-Doctor Love and Cupid 1 must be seen in the background joining hands and crying with happiness, while evilemofagstard and Patata discover each other.

Puxa Asturias!
    Spoiler:
    [

16. hannah will not come back.

Thank you, NaruHina and SasuSaku shippers... Now amuse me some more. :LOS

17. Big Cats New Member

1 Naruto doesn't know that Sai exposed his feelings. Just that Sai said something that caused Sakura to act that way.

2 While Sai and Sakura knows that Naruto likes her neither knows the extent of his feelings. Does he merely have a crush or is he in love with her?

Oris can't tell whether your being a troll or not. So I will give you the benefit of the doubt and answer you seriously.

I don't think Naruto's confession will be like the others. All of them smacked of desperation.

Sakura to Sasuke Oh no! Sasuke is leaving to join the dangerous criminal Orochimaru! I may never get to see him again much less get a second chace with him! What should I do? I know! Since Sasuke doesn't like me I will make him pity me. I will relate to his loneliness. Telling him that if he were to leave he will make me feel the way he does. Despite the fact that I have friends and family unlike him. If that doesn't work I will sweeten the pot and promise to be his doormat and caretaker. I will make his everday a happy one. If it turns out he has to leave then I will run away with him and help ensure his revenge. Even though I would most likely come to regret it.

Hinata to Naruto Oh no! Naruto has been captured and is going to have his biju extracted and die! I never got to tell him how I feel, and I can't possibly live without him! My friends and family are nothing compared to the miracle that is Naruto. What should I do? I know! Despite the fact that I am well aware I stand no chance against Pain I will put myself between him and Naruto. I will then confess my love to Naruto and die with him.

Even Sakura's confession to Naruto fits this routine. Oh no! I have been hurting Naruto! He has liked me all this time, and yet I made him promise to bring Sasuke back to me. Even though Sasuke doesn't want to be back much less with me. How could I have not noticed? It is not like he asked me out every chace he got. Oh wait. The worst is that because of that promise he is deliberately putting himself in danger! It is not like he has his own reasons to bring back Sasuke. I have already lost Sasuke I can't lose Naruto too! What should I do? I know! I will confess my love to Naruto. Despite the fact that I may not be sure what exactly my feelings are for him. That should make him happy right? Then I will convince Naruto to return to the safety of the village. While he does that I will go eliminate the threat to him. Despite the fact that Sasuke completely out classes me, and I will most likely die instead.

Given the way that Naruto has been treated recently, and the fact that he said he doesn't think he has the right to confess since he hasn't kept his promise yet. He most likely won't confess until after everything is done. Chances are it will be a calm confession devoid of the desperation that the others had. He will then let Sakura decide for herself and abide by that decision.

18. Kurama Commander Kukuku

That's nice and all, but what exactly is he going to say in this confession? :hurr

19. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

20. Mr Horrible Active Member

You really need someone to explain to you what's involved in a love confession?

21. CalmPurple A Quiet Person

Why would Sasuke care about Naruto's love for Sakura?

22. Hitt Never ending sea of disappoint

Assuming you're a veteran of how things go around here at ALL I figure there's no way you got all the way through typing that with a straight face.

W...Why? The only love affairs Naruto will bring up with Sasuke is...in regards to his love for Sasuke. :hurr Sakura won't come into this. At least not romantically.

If he's going to confess to her, there will be a correct time and place. But while he's locking horns with Sasuke? No.

Again... That's not possible here.

23. hannah will not come back.

I think he might focus on gesturing rather than talking because he will be too nervous. :hehee

Sakura will..

And he will..

Tadaaa :kaga

24. monafifia 난 당신의 미소를 사랑♡

25. Shaz &#32

He'll tell Kurama to do the talking, and turn into a cuddly little fox to lure her in. :LOS

26. emmy-lou .

He won't. He doesn't have to. And more importantly, why would he?

27. Shaz &#32

You're a NaruSaku person right? :capc

28. emmy-lou .

Mmh . . . I'll pretend you didn't just ask that.

29. Kurama Commander Kukuku

In this case? Yes.

30. Vash the end