1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

How will Naruto confess his love to Sakura? *Beware contains spoilers*

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Oris, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Oris Spiral

Leave all the hate aside just leave your thoughts of how it might go down the situation, setting, etc.

The current idea i have for this is maybe Sasuke ends up meeting up with naruto after tobi runs away if he does, and Itachi leaves after releasing edo tensei, and Naruto and Sasuke start to fight. Kyubbi mode vs Susano'o and since every one is curently on their way towards naruto's curent location they get their right when maybe Naruto starts confessing how he feels towards sakura to sasuke. Sasuke brings it up and Naruto stars to talk about it himself, Sasuke says it in the whole do you really want to die before telling her how you feel type of way. Naruto releases his Kyuubi mode and begins to tell sasuke about his feelings towards sakura and how he is going to bring him back before confessing to her. Every one seeing this take place Kakashi, Guy, Lee, Shino, Neji, Tenten, Shoji, Kiba, Akamaru, Hinata, and Sakura. As she hears the words love for the first time directly from Naruto's mouth she will notice her true feelings for Naruto. Sasuke himself becomes inraged by the hole bringing himback to the village part and shoots him with an arrow. As naruto begins to fall to the ground Kakashi grabs him sakura comes starts to heal him. Sasuke gets away... Later on naruto trains to perfect his kyubbi mode before rematch with tobi etc

It's just an idea i had so please no NaruSaku Hate.

2. Vash the end

X

3. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

Fabulous-now it?s the very evilemofagstard the one to play Cupid. As if the first thing Naruto had in mind was to talk of his love life between rasengana nd rasengan, and if the only thing Sasuke had in mind while the Duel of the Fates is Nardo?s love life, or lack of it.

:cry:cry:cry:cry

That OVA really left its indellible mark and stench in the NarSak world, I see.

One thing is sure-after the guilt trip plus confuzzlion fiasco, there is no way Nardo can confess his big secret in a dignified and non parodic way, even if the "confession at death?s door" seems to be the most popular option, the big drama has been used twice before-sweated socked syndrome. Shocking revelation?-done. Confession in the battlefield? Done.

But hey, Sakura has her third of fourth epiphany, and with the full of the rookies watching isnt it great?

Edit-rats, forgot my option-a nice quiet chat, when all the retrieval drama has passed, truth in both sides and all that. I know that the scenario many are looking for is more another dramatic situation- electroshock to poor Sakura, to see if she has another epiphany,rather than a chance for Naruto to open up-but then, wait for Hero to fulfill his promise and surprise Sakura with his love. Or my ideal one, Hero is forced to kill evilemofagstard and then confesses while throwing the bodybag at Sakura?s feet.

Puxa Asturias!
    Spoiler:
    [ X

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  4. Benzaiten Free at last.

He doesn't need to confess. She already knows his feelings.

5. Whirlpool Triumvir

inb4 kurama vs seto round 1,000,007

6. Lovely ~Miss March

I don't believe he'll confess.

7. Panther Active Member

as a naruto-fan i rather have naruto lose to sasuke and die in the end then end with either hinata or sakura :D:

8. monafifia 난 당신의 미소를 사랑♡

I'd rather have him not confess, it may ruin the anime for me...but if he does, i'd rather have kishimoto save it till the very end of the series so that i don't have to watch Naruto and Sakura getting jiggy with each other.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  9. Selva <marquee><b><i><font size="1"><font color="red">Qu

So, Naruto and Sasuke will pause during their epic final showdown to talk about nardo's feelingz for sakura chwan?

ok :lmao

How about this: Naruto will confess by a punch in her face while saying "I used to think I love you, but now I know better >:3"

10. Mantux31 Niekas nesupranta ka rasau cia

:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf
    PLEASE KISHI MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE

11. Ria chan Dreamer

Ok I'm sorry but that just sounds plain wrong :lmao

12. CandleGuy Active Member

:lmao Good luck with that.

Protip: If you want to have a "discussion" then fine. If you actually want to avoid the ire of Anti-factions you're better off in a FC

13. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

If we fight-WE WILL BOTH DIE AS VIRGINS, SASUKEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But best part woulod be mister Daarrrknesss actually saying-

" NO, I will keel YOU first!!!!!"

(and do you want to die before telling Sakura what you feel,:ohpek dobe?)

-In before the mandatory "who was speaking about Sakura?' addition

Puxa Asturias!
    Spoiler:
    [ X

14. Kurama Commander Kukuku

There will be Sasuke tied up in a bow, Hinata holding her own hands as their sole purpose is to pay witness to the trulub, and Naruto speaking of charming foreheads and Sakura flashes back to a moment where Tsunade, fresh off of her grief at Jiraiya dying before she could let him know he could touch her boobies without threat of death tells Sakura to succeed where she failed and back datass up on the idiot before its too late, Sakura gets her Final Epiphany and they will slowly lean in just like Yahiko and Konan did and it will end with a superimpose of Minato and Kushina over Naruto and Sakura's figures. Sakura's forehead is her red string of fate, the shiny beacon that led her to her soul mate.

I think I covered everything.

15. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

Almost! Sakura MUST heal Nardo after saving him in order to flasdhback to Yamato?s speech- just before Naruto makes the forehead reveal- and-Doctor Love and Cupid 1 must be seen in the background joining hands and crying with happiness, while evilemofagstard and Patata discover each other.

Puxa Asturias!
    Spoiler:
    [ X

16. hannah will not come back.

Thank you, NaruHina and SasuSaku shippers... Now amuse me some more. :LOS

X

17. Big Cats New Member

Not necessarily.

1 Naruto doesn't know that Sai exposed his feelings. Just that Sai said something that caused Sakura to act that way.

2 While Sai and Sakura knows that Naruto likes her neither knows the extent of his feelings. Does he merely have a crush or is he in love with her?

Oris can't tell whether your being a troll or not. So I will give you the benefit of the doubt and answer you seriously.

I don't think Naruto's confession will be like the others. All of them smacked of desperation.

Sakura to Sasuke Oh no! Sasuke is leaving to join the dangerous criminal Orochimaru! I may never get to see him again much less get a second chace with him! What should I do? I know! Since Sasuke doesn't like me I will make him pity me. I will relate to his loneliness. Telling him that if he were to leave he will make me feel the way he does. Despite the fact that I have friends and family unlike him. If that doesn't work I will sweeten the pot and promise to be his doormat and caretaker. I will make his everday a happy one. If it turns out he has to leave then I will run away with him and help ensure his revenge. Even though I would most likely come to regret it.

Hinata to Naruto Oh no! Naruto has been captured and is going to have his biju extracted and die! I never got to tell him how I feel, and I can't possibly live without him! My friends and family are nothing compared to the miracle that is Naruto. What should I do? I know! Despite the fact that I am well aware I stand no chance against Pain I will put myself between him and Naruto. I will then confess my love to Naruto and die with him.

Even Sakura's confession to Naruto fits this routine. Oh no! I have been hurting Naruto! He has liked me all this time, and yet I made him promise to bring Sasuke back to me. Even though Sasuke doesn't want to be back much less with me. How could I have not noticed? It is not like he asked me out every chace he got. Oh wait. The worst is that because of that promise he is deliberately putting himself in danger! It is not like he has his own reasons to bring back Sasuke. I have already lost Sasuke I can't lose Naruto too! What should I do? I know! I will confess my love to Naruto. Despite the fact that I may not be sure what exactly my feelings are for him. That should make him happy right? Then I will convince Naruto to return to the safety of the village. While he does that I will go eliminate the threat to him. Despite the fact that Sasuke completely out classes me, and I will most likely die instead.

Given the way that Naruto has been treated recently, and the fact that he said he doesn't think he has the right to confess since he hasn't kept his promise yet. He most likely won't confess until after everything is done. Chances are it will be a calm confession devoid of the desperation that the others had. He will then let Sakura decide for herself and abide by that decision.

18. Kurama Commander Kukuku

That's nice and all, but what exactly is he going to say in this confession? :hurr

19. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

20. Mr Horrible Active Member

You really need someone to explain to you what's involved in a love confession?

21. CalmPurple A Quiet Person

Why would Sasuke care about Naruto's love for Sakura?

22. Hitt Never ending sea of disappoint

Assuming you're a veteran of how things go around here at ALL I figure there's no way you got all the way through typing that with a straight face.

W...Why? The only love affairs Naruto will bring up with Sasuke is...in regards to his love for Sasuke. :hurr Sakura won't come into this. At least not romantically.

If he's going to confess to her, there will be a correct time and place. But while he's locking horns with Sasuke? No.

Again... That's not possible here.

23. hannah will not come back.

I think he might focus on gesturing rather than talking because he will be too nervous. :heheeX

Sakura will..
    X

And he will..
    X

Tadaaa :kaga

24. monafifia 난 당신의 미소를 사랑♡

LOL love the post above :D

25. Shaz &#32

He'll tell Kurama to do the talking, and turn into a cuddly little fox to lure her in. :LOS

26. emmy-lou .

He won't. He doesn't have to. And more importantly, why would he?

27. Shaz &#32

You're a NaruSaku person right? :capc

28. emmy-lou .

Mmh . . . I'll pretend you didn't just ask that.

29. Kurama Commander Kukuku

In this case? Yes.
    X

30. Vash the end

Everyone is :datass

31. Rinoa Active Member Advisor

And Sasuke instead of having a long TnJ that probably will not work with him he'll take a confession_no_jutsu.

I think he will not do it, she already knows about his feelings, and Naruto has learned that during the fail confession.:)
    ...but if he ever comes to do, it wouldn't be during his fight with Sasuke, the matter between him and Sasuke for Naruto is too important, for him suddenly address his feelings for another person, other than his own bond with Sasuke.
    Besides being awkward, Naruto going to address this topic to Sasuke, when he knows that Sakura still loves Sasuke ... too messy.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  32. Forlong Rating: Awesome

That's asking to much of haters.

My thoughts:
    Naruto breaks a leg in his fight with Tobi. Tobi walks toward him with his hand outstretched, ready to take him. Naruto takes out a kuni, which makes Tobi laugh.
    TOBI: "You honestly think you can stop me with that?"
    NARUTO: "Who said it was for you?"​
    Naruto puts the knife to his throat.
    NARUTO: "If I die, the Kyuubi dies with me. No Kyuubi, no moon's eye plan."
    TOBI: "You're bluffing."
    NARUTO: "Is it worth the risk to you?"​
    Tobi hesitates, but recalls what he knows about Naruto. He concludes that Naruto is bluffing and reaches for him again. Then Sasuke comes in and Tobi backs off.
    SASUKE: "Don't get the wrong idea, Naruto. I want to fight you, and I can't do that if your dead. Also, I know what Madara is planning, and I won't let him have his way."
    NARUTO: "He's not Madara. That was a lie. Madara was one of the shinobi Kabuto used the eddo tensei to summon."
    SASUKE: "Really? You dare to mock the Uchiha clan buy impersonating Madara? Who do you think you are? Answer me, Tobi, if that is your real name."
    TOBI: "The King needs not explain himself to his pawns."
    SASUKE: "I AM NOT A PAWN! Orochimaru didn't control me! You can't control me! If you won't tell me what I want, I'll beat the answers out of you!"​
    Sasuke fights Tobi and Naruto tries to get up and help, but cannot. Sakura comes by to heal him.
    SAKURA: "What's going on? Is that Sasuke? Is he back on our side?"
    NARUTO: "I don't know, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Once I'm healed, I'll help him take down Tobi, whatever the cost!"​
    Sakura cries.
    NARUTO: "Don't cry, Sakura-chan, I'll--"
    SAKURA: "DON'T SAY, 'I'LL BRING SASUKE BACK!' DON'T SAY, 'I'LL STOP TOBI!' That isn't why I'm crying. I'm always sitting alone worrying about you, idiot. Why can't you let someone else take the risks, damn it? All I can think about is how much I'd miss you, if you died."
    NARUTO: "Sakura-chan...you have no idea how much that means to me. But I have to do this. I have to protect everyone. What kind of Hokage would I be if I didn't?"
    SAKURA: "Damn it. Why do you have to right so often? Naruto, please, just promise me one thing from now on. No matter what dangers you face...please don't die."
    NARUTO: "Of course I won't. Until I've become Hokage, I refuse to die. And once I am Hokage; until I've united the villages, I'll refuse to die. And once I've united the villages; until changed the ninja system, I'll refuse to die. And after that, I'll come up with some other reason."​
    They look into each other's eyes and Sakura kisses him. Naruto slowly pulls back, smiles, and fights alongside Sasuke.

33. ajinko pirate hunter

ah the legendary pairing debates of naruto. amusing simply amusing.

34. Kurama Commander Kukuku

....Still no sign of any confession of love from Naruto or any manner of understanding why he so loves her, just more of the same Naruto makes Grand Hero Declaration #63454353 that finally works on Sakura who's pretty clearly operating off of your assumption that she's "still confused" on her feelings for Naruto like the trainwreck in Iron Country and chapter 540 didn't make it clear Naruto doesn't exist in her romantic thoughts. Pretty weak if you ask me.

35. emmy-lou .

If we get a confession, we get a confession. We don't need to make one up because not all of us here are NaruSaku. Although if we do get one in the manga, it would be a little more appropriate to discuss in HoU, but it would still be something to discuss only in the X Fan club to not have anymore shitstorms in HoU than we already have on a near-constant basis.

36. Mr Horrible Active Member

*goes to make a thread about Sakura's breasts*

Would that fix the HoU for you dear? :Jet

37. Hydro Spiral From the Realm of Light

Get Bee to write a romantic theme song for the two of them, then sing the whole thing whilst in Bijuu mode, with the guys from K11 backup dancing to it all (sans Shika, who wouldn't dare waste his time on this shyt), taking place on top of the Hokage's house, topped off with a Yamanaka bouquet and some ramen :LOS

Jus' for the lulz :del:gun

38. Paptala ? 美少女戦士 ?

@OP The SasNar fight will take precedence over everything else during its duration; if/when Naruto confesses to Sakura, it will most likely take place after the major stuff with Sasuke is taken care of.
    That she was one of the people that saved him from the hell of loneliness and prevented him from turning out like pre-Chuunin exam Gaara?

That she made him happy by being by his side, and working together with him throughout the whole Sasuke fiasco?

That he thinks she's amazing?

That he thinks her forehead is charming, and he wants to kiss it?

That he loves her just for being herself?

Any/all/none of the above are possibilities based off what we have been shown thus far in the manga.
    (a) That's incorrect.
    • Sai stated that Sakura thought that giving up on Sasuke and confessing her love to Naruto would ease his burdens.
    • Sai stated that she was willing to risk Naruto's hate in order to take on the entire burden of killing Sasuke in order to make up for saddling him with that burden for so long.
    (b)All Sai said, when Naruto asked him why Sai was telling him all of this, was that "I may not have meant to, but it's partly my fault that she decided to do this".

There's nothing to indicate that Naruto connected this with "Sai told Sakura that I love her!" Thus, until canon dictates otherwise, Naruto is unaware that Sakura knows how he feels.
    Based on what manga evidence?
    Considering that Sai only brought up Naruto's feelings for her to emphasize how much her actions (or inaction) was hurting him, it would do her a world of good to get the entire picture from Naruto himself, reasons included. But no, he doesn't have to do anything in regards to his feelings for her.
    Because last we heard, he's still in love with her?

39. Kurama Commander Kukuku

By doing what, exactly, to set her apart from say, Iruka or Sasuke?

He kind of already did that in the flashback right before the feeding scene.

He thinks Hinata is too though.

Already credited himself to which Sakura responded with disappointment because she wanted such a compliment from Sasuke [and got one better when he praised her genjutsu prowess before entering the Chuunin Exams].

Another case of telling and not showing.
    Sakura approached him very clearly betting on his crush on her allowing her lie to have more than a ghost of a chance at actually working. Naruto isn't an idiot, he was present in Sai's flashback too, so when Sai mentions he has something to do with why Sakura suddenly appears talking about romance, its hardly difficult for him to put two and two together.

1. The fact that Sai already did it, leading to Sakura approaching him with [false] romantic affection and him rejecting in on account of

2. His acknowledgment flat out that Sakura loves Sasuke.

and

3. While the NS fandom eagerly awaits the end of the Sasuke v Naruto clash hoping that Naruto decides to finally be serious about his feelings for Sakura, Kishi seems to be perfectly willing to have him actually develop with Hinata on panel.

The entire picture from Naruto is just as was stated earlier, he's happy that she's there to do what she can to help bring Team 7 back together again. His romantic feelings for her are just such a trivial aspect of their bond in comparison to the camaraderie that grew through their struggle to bring Sasuke back to the light. That can't really be tied to growth of his romantic affection because its more than a little odd since he operates under the understanding that her motivations for rescuing Sasuke is largely due to her romantic affections for the Uchiha, which is actually the case.

Last we heard, he's being developed with Hinata while supposedly waiting til after Sasuke is dealt with to "confess" to Sakura.

40. Big Cats New Member

41. Kage

he won't be doing any confessing while in the presence of sasuke that's for sure. those two are in their own little world when together.

afterwards, don't know, don't care, he can do whatever he wants :noworry

42. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

You've made far more absurd speculations about your pairing of choice, so I'm kinda finding it hilarious you're mocking someone else for it.

Speaking of, when is Hinata gonna help Naruto control kyuubi and play a big role in helping him unlock the Rikudou sage's secrets?

43. CandleGuy Active Member

I mean I've yet to see a more comical reenactment of pot calling out kettle in all my time in NF

It's truly amazing

44. Revolution Uchiha

What's wrong with Hinata? She is the sole reason Naruto wasn't kidnapped and killed by Pain. :smoke

45. CandleGuy Active Member

X

plz be sarcasm

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  46. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

• And why, oh why, Sai told Naruto that"by confessing her love to Naruto", besides giving up on Sasuke,which was the obvious, she would ease his burdens?
      What could they have been talking about, but Hero?s feelings?

47. Kurama Commander Kukuku

"Far more absurd"....coming from you. Okay. Fucks given: 0

Hinata is the trigger for him realizing he needed to embrace his burden rather than run away from it, and through facing it head on has gained the respect of all nine bijuu and be hinted towards being a reincarnation of Rikudou himself.

Just saiyan. :vegeta

She's actually intending to aggressively pursue him, and Kishi has already chosen to have Naruto interact with her significantly over Sakura leading into said decision.

48. Paptala ? 美少女戦士 ?

Why does she need to have done something separate from Iruka or Sasuke in this regard? They saved him by actively acknowledging his existence (to his face, not silently without his knowledge).

I only even brought this up since Hinata listed Naruto saving her during her confession. Doesn't mean that Naruto has to, or even that its a part of his romantic feelings for Sakura - just a possible thing that he could bring up during his potential confession, since it is obviously one of the things that makes her so important to him.
    Yes, that's where I got the basis for that, and? Some of what Hinata was saying in her confession to Naruto she'd already told him before during the proud failure speech (albeit phrased a bit differently). There's no reason Naruto cannot reiterate himself.
    Yes, and? There is a distinct difference in Naruto's demeanor in:
    Spoiler:
    X
    X

Spoiler:
    X
    X

Regardless of how significant you feel the moment was, Naruto's only demonstrated romantic notions about thinking Sakura was amazing/great, not when saying Hinata was.
    1. Naruto didn't exactly "credit" it to himself; he said, "That sounds like something Naruto would say". As Sakura fully believed both she and Sasuke disliked Naruto, this is essentially saying "that sounds like something an idiot would say".

Regardless, even it Sakura would not have appreciated the gesture from Naruto (or more likely not even have believed it from him) at that point, Naruto still expressed a fondness for one of the things Sakura was most insecure about - the question was what Naruto would possibly say in his confession after all.

2. Sakura was actively fishing for compliments from Naruto in 245, so she clearly doesn't want compliments from only Sasuke anymore.

3. Naruto recited her fantasy verbatim, where Sasuke saw she was depressed and cheered her up (something Naruto has also done on multiple occassions, even if limited to her feelings regarding Sasuke). So I'm failing to see how the genjutsu compliment is any more significant (other than that she actually believed Sasuke meant it, whereas Naruto kind of shot himself in the foot by not making her believe the forehead thing).
    Well obviously Naruto likes Sakura for more than just his initial reason of relating to her wanting acknowledgement; or else he would have fallen for Hinata (or least began to display non-platonic feelings for her) upon learning that Hinata wanted acknowledgement too in the Chuunin Exams.

Logical conclusion is that there is just something about Sakura herself that makes Naruto love her romantically, and not Hinata.

Will finish replying to the rest of your post after I get back from work

49. BringerOfCarnage Waiting for Shirosaki's Return

Uhh what?

'Confess his love'??

His apparent feelings for her are so damn clear, she'd have to be blind, retarded and probably dead to not notice them :notrust

But I hope to God Naruto doesn't go after her.

50. Forlong Rating: Awesome

Yes, how dare we express freedom of speech on the internet. Now that is unheard of. :notrust