1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

HoU Section Rules & User Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Rinoa, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Kenneth

FEED.

Administrator

Convos are always stickied, quick Q/A can and needs to stay, and pairings don't really need/deserve a subsection (for good reason too :coffee). Though I won't immediately discard that idea. It's just that as of now, the discussion in those threads isn't very high so giving them their own subsection would be like giving a city to six people.

The HoU isn't exactly a normal section so the high amount of stickies is sort of inevitable. (But by god I'm gonna cut down on the stickies in the dub section at some point :arg)

2. Geralt away fighting dragons

3. Roja Kunoichi Fan

Nice job to whoever made the new banner. I saw it and it actually got me to come visit this forum for the first time in awhile.

4. Rinoa SaltySoul Super Moderator

Roja Bontakun was the banner's contest winner. :33

5. Bontakun Maple Royal Guard

I see some subsections got moved here :iria

6. Kenneth

FEED.

Administrator

Yup yup, a few sections totally belonged in here. A lot of sections are getting moved or changed lately. :mako

7. Furubodiburo My speech still prevails preach.

Those who address that topic seem to be posters who most consistently provide thought-provoking views to the forums, yet invariably a mod will come along after receiving complaints and move/delete/lock any/all threads entertaining the subject.

Like, here's a suggestion: Maybe delete the "flambait" posts instead of the thread catering to the topic. Sure, it'd be slightly more tedious, but hey, you volunteered.

Also taking yes/no answers.

8. Kenneth

FEED.

Administrator

The issue isn't about the topic being 'Hyuuga', as with any other thread it's about the behavior of those who discuss it, including the OP. You are free to discuss the manga and anime to your heart's content, if you follow the spoiler rules and global forum rules. If these conditions aren't met, there will obviously be a moment where we'll have to moderate a few posts. If the flow of posts continues to be one filled with bait, trolling, flaming, and so on, it's going to be closed.

If that thread is as thought provoking as you so wonderfully mentioned in your first post, it might be opened again at a later stage so others can try and contribute in a meaningful way. :nonon

9. Risyth ✧w✧

Arbitrarily opened at a later stage? :maybe

10. Furubodiburo My speech still prevails preach.

This seems to blatantly contradict what how you advised me previously, Kenneth. :hurr

As I recall, you personally asked me not to post about the Hyuga because you said,"no one really cares about that".

I never misbehave, as you can clearly see. Also, I wasn't asking you for permission as much as I was proving a pretty crucial point: the forums are terribly, terribly biased. Just...casually reminding everyone about that. One moment while I jack off to an image of Sasuke using his Mangekou Sharingan-- SO INTERESTING, OOOO!

Anyway, I don't see the point of continuing to respond to me, as I won't be returning to this thread. Thanks for your "help", as always. Just kidding; honestly, the only helpful people I've encountered here are people who address me politely in PMs to discuss decent topics, but I suppose I appreciate the effort. A+ for effort! :D Some feedback for you and your...moderator friends. lol

11. The Faceless Man __ஜ✦Valar Morghulis✦ஜ__

Make a banner that symbolizes the end of naruto :)

12. Bontakun Maple Royal Guard

So... end of Naruto approaches. What happens to the Naruto sections after it's over?

13. Kenneth

FEED.

Administrator

We all collectively assume the fetal position and whither away

14. Bontakun Maple Royal Guard

X

15. Rinoa SaltySoul Super Moderator

Due to its low, almost nil activity, Pachinko Parlour section will be filed.
    In the future the Naruto related games threads will become part of the HoU.

16. mangaraw Member

Well, there are less flashbacks, but when we're in canon we get more content weekly in the anime...for the most part.