1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW, Mirror, SOTW Mirror
  3. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  4. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Hisoka Vs. Kuroro

Discussion in 'Featured Manga of the Month of October 2008' started by uchiha-alia, Oct 18, 2008.

Kuroro or Hisoka :argh?!

1. Kuroro

13 vote(s)
    54.2%
  2. Hisoka

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  1. uchiha-alia 10 tail jinchuuriki

We have argued, fought, raged, killed, and fanboyed (is that even a word lol), but somehow we dont have this thread, and this will be the thread to decide.

KURORO OR HISOKA?! :argh
    Spoiler:
    X

Spoiler:
    X

who do you prefer? who would win in a fight? VOTE AND DISCUSS :argh

2. Jon Snow Super Max

Danchou >>>>>>>>>>> Hisoka

3. Fran I'm with <b><font color="#000080">Bruce</font></b>

I really can't see Hisoka beating Danchou in a fight.
    At all.
    He's physically stronger, but his Hatsus are incredibly limited, whereas the world is Kuroro's oyster.
    Even from the limited abilities we've seen of Kuroro, I'm confident he can dominate Hisoka in a fight.
    Fun Fun Cloth, Indoor Fish, Benz Throwing Knives and his ability to even change nen-category to the ability that he uses.
    An absolute versatile fighter.

4. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

kuroro until we see hisoka go all out and super pissed off

5. hgfdsahjkl hisoka from HxH is the best

i want to neg :argh
    hisoka will win

6. PhlegmMaster Awesome

The only thing in Hisoka's favor is that he's (probably) a more cunning fighter than Kuroro. But, as others have said, his hatsu is pretty crappy, and Kuroro's is probably the most powerful there is.

One possibility is that Hisoka's bungee gum is later 'revealed' to be much more powerful and versatile than we previously thought (i.e. Togashi gives him a retroactive power-up, with a justification for why he didn't use his skill to its full potential earlier).

7. hgfdsahjkl hisoka from HxH is the best

:argh
    Hisoka's bungee gum is one of the best :argh

8. Quwrof Wrlccywrlir Danchou > Hisoka

Kuroro :hearts is stronger right now (Kurapica's chain aside). However, Hisoka will win mainly because the former no longer serve any purpose in the series, assuming that losing = death.

:cry

Btw, it should be Kuroro vs Hisoka. :pek

9. Fran I'm with <b><font color="#000080">Bruce</font></b>

Well, do remember, Hisoka's bungee gum cuishoned the full blow of Reiza's spike-nen-ball and volleyed it right back.

10. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

hisoka needs more than bungee gum to fight a kuroro without his habit to steal other ppls nen abilities. hisoka respects illumi and viceversa but his grandpa respects a serious kuroro without the stealing bullshit. unless you can prove that illumi is as strong as his dad or grandpa or that hisoka is much stronger than illumi then i don't see hisoka winning.

of course this is all assuming that hisoka doesn't have a hatsu specially created for strong opponents or when he gets pissed off like feitan.

11. Vandal Savage Game Theory Administrator

I don't see Hisoka winning at all against Kuroro from what we have seen of the two. No doubt both of them have their secrets they haven't used yet but even with that Kuroro seems like the better fighter to me.

12. [S-A-F] Cobraholic

Wasn't Illumi scared of Hisoka? He did try to call Hisoka's bluff at first but you can tell he's the weaker of the two.

We haven't seen Hisoka go all out yet, we can only assume that he isn't as strong as Kuroro but i think if Hisoka showed us what his ultimate move is it can probably nearly make Kuroro shit his pants.

btw, i voted Hisoka because he actually has a personality unlike Kuroro who comes off so far as bishie fag.

13. Danchou Antagonist

I c what you did thar. Trying to make this thread when I'm less active around here. :pek

I like where this is going so far. :LOS Kuroro should be one of the most powerful people in HxH and he has the feats, skill and hype to back it up. Hisoka is powerful, but his feats are not quite up to par in that respect.

And the thread should be Kuroro vs. Hisoka. :)