1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

[Popularity Poll] Hinata Hyūga

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Platypus, Jan 11, 2017.

Score:

Poll closed Jan 21, 2017.
  1. 1

17.6%
  2. 2

5.5%
  3. 3

3.3%
  4. 4

7.7%
  5. 5

7.7%
  6. 6

7.7%
  7. 7

7.7%
  8. 8

2.2%
  9. 9

7.7%
  10. 10

33.0%
  1. Platypus

Hinata

Previous Poll Here | Main Thread Here | Next Poll Here
    Or click the Pop. Poll tag on the section page.

2. Haruka Katana (Φ ω Φ)つ¤=[]:::::::::::>

I thought Hinata was cute in part 1, and her admiration of Naruto was nice. Also she has big jugs, I mean wew. :catshades

Overall I am neutral to her though, didn't particularly care about her. :catthinks
    5/10

3. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Also..................................................................

..............................well she loves Naruto. :hmm

Stayed in character for the entire manga...

She lost to anyone who wasn't a White Zetsu clone.

And got big tits...errr but didn't I already... :LOS

6/10?

4. -Azula- ~

For her match with Neji in part I - 3
    For standing up to Pein - 1
    For inspiring the alliance once again when they had lost hope - 2

I think these are her best moments in the manga.

Overall 6.

5. Hussain .

I don't feel anything toward her, so that's 5 I guess.
    But then an extra 1 for not being shallow as the other girls.

6. Brook Well-Known Member

Not all that great but she is one of Kishi's best female characters so giving her props for that.

7. Yagami1211 Stop me, if you can !

8. Zef Well-Known Member

9. The Mathemagician Headshot Productions

Can't say I really care about her much. I find her to be a pretty poorly written character, but that goes the same for many characters in Naruto. A 5.

10. Kiba's Slut Boy World's #1 Kiba Inuzuka Fanboy

I'm not a huge fan of shy characters in general.....but, despite being a burden, she was still more capable than any of the other K11 girls in part 1. She was second-best girl (to Temari) in part 1....so, yeah she had potential.

I don't like the direction Kishi went with her in part 2 (likewise with most of k11).

.....and her fandom can be extremely annoying and irrational tbh......made me to start disliking her for a while.

Not a bad character, just utilised in the wrong direction.....instead she was utilised as abundant fan-service for the Naruto Fanboys. :catblink

11. -Ziltoid- the Agenda

Any objectivity was thrown overboard, and I gave her 10/10 :mahnigga

Seriously though, she deserved more attention throughout pt2. Still, I think she's one of the best side characters of the story. Sadly, SP decided to mutilate her until she seemed nothing but an obsessive stalker. Oh well, at least the actual canon story gave a different message. Her progression as a character was also good. Until 'the last' came, at least. That shitty filler movie attempted to undo all development she went through in pt2. Her actions against Pein, what she did during the war arc, Studio Pierrot thought that they'd just replace it with some random genjutsu scene and get it over with. Damned retards.

Still, in spite of my misgivings with the anime/movies, I can't give the actual heroine of the story anything less than 10/10 :winny

12. C-Moon ...

3/10. I really didn't like how P2 made her focus on Naruto so much, but at least his influence is positive. Only the truly awful will get a 1 from me though

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  13. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

Blame Kishimoto for not given enough attention towards her own character as do with other characters due because of the amount of Uchiha plot! It would've made more sense having Hyuga clan story involved for saving a proper development for a true final villian Kaguya the Byakugan user.

Especially how Kishimoto revealed to everyone after the series ended, he planned having Hinata ending up with Naruto since the middle of the story(Kakashi Gaiden arc?). Yet been putting alot of red herring of like believing Sakura was gonna end up with Naruto due the amount of screentime they had together.

Despite all epic Key moments with Hinata in the battle of Pain, the Neji death moment, they were all put to background without given any development after the confession that made the fans confused and wondered. Neji's death was good but it was out of the blue, didn't give enough proper development on Neji's own battle like how it should've had a moment with his father who became Edo Tensei.

14. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

reason one

Well, fuck I am.

Reason 2

I said Bernardo,Batsuke, Sakra and Piñata would have a 10 each-

She´s the second.

15. The Mathemagician Headshot Productions

16. HoroHoro ---

17. Rai 노블레스

6/10

Cute, strong and good girl :fedoge

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  18. professor83 Well-Known Member

She was just there to say" naruto-kun"
    Tho loved the road to ninja Hinata

19. SupremeKage ......

Lame Kunoichi who always pissed me off whenever she was on screen. She's so annoying and boring. Boo

2/10 just for Boruto and Himawari

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. BlueDemon Demon's back in business!

On a more serious note, I really liked her, though Kishi should have spent more time on fleshing her out.

21. MasterORB Active Member

3 out of 10, Don't give two shits about her.

22. Godaime Tsunade Well-Known Member

She had a lot of potential in Part 1 - her fight against Neji was great. In Part 2 she was rushed though, thrown into an undeveloped relationship with Naruto who didn't care much for her throughout the entirety of the manga. Her abilities went to waste too - I never understood why Kishimoto made her inferior to toddler Hanabi and then kept her as a Chuunin in adulthood, while all of her peers rose to the ranks of Jounin and achieved great things.

6/10 for her Part 1 appearances, and for her physical design.

23. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

Her character would've been developed in part 2 if Kishimoto wasn't focused on Uchiha wanking and made Naruto all about Sasuke here and there. She had her epic moments but all where like pushed aside and refocused on Naruto thinking about Sasuke. I mean her confession was an epic moment yet we never seen Naruto even bothered talking with her, back in part 1 Naruto talked to her later after her fight with Neji.

Kishimoto ignored the whole Byakugan and Hyuga clan story behind the "Oldest Clan in Konoha", "Sharingan origin ties with Byakugan", and now after Kaguya and Hamura first appearance in the final arc with no single development early in part 2, and that spin-off showing Himawari's Byakugan. Like you said all of Hinata's potential since part 1 were put to waste. It was like too late for showing more of Hinata's development of her potential after like now showing Hinata, Her sister (Hinabi was like given any story character development or any relation between her and sister until the special 2 part episode Hinata and Hanabi showed the most rare moment of bonding sisters! Seriously Kishimoto put a lot of brother bond story but could'nt put bonding moments between sisters? Come on now, Kishimoto put moments between girls like Ino and Sakura in flashbacks how come Hinata didn't get one?), the Byakugan's evolution to Tenseigan that should've been added to part 2.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  24. Ayumi11 New Member

She's been my first love since the beginning, but I acknowledge (and hate) the fact Kishi wasted her potential and made her just Naruto's love interest...

Hinata has always been an interesting character and her shy personality made her one of a kind among shinobis: she, despite being the heir of Hyuuga clan Main House, had none of the qualities Konoha expected from its shinobis, except her strong will and determination, and was harshly despised for this.
    Kishi could have developped this aspect in a lot of ways... I wish he explored also her relationship with her father and her sister, not to mention Neji and her team.
    In the few scenes team 8 got in the manga, Kiba, Shino and Kurenai seem to treasure her a lot, but still we, as readers, know almost nothing about their bonds...

I really can't get why her personality was reduced just to her crush...
    I mean... she's so brave, always on the front line to improve herself, truly determined despite her shyness and insecurities...
    She was amazing in every serious scene she got: she did so great against Neji and was the only one able to bring out Naruto's insecurities during Chuunin Exam, she was gorgeous against Pain and in the War in which her speech basically saved the entire Alliance.
    Moreover... due to Kishi's bad writing, to me NaruHina seems just an award to Hinata, not a real couple...
    What a pity... really...

25. FearTear Well-Known Member

She came thinking Naruto's big and warm hand while Neji's fresh corpse was right in front of her with his eyes still wide open/10

26. GuidingThunder Follow your own path & Regret nothing

Soooooo , 10/10 .

@SoulFire! :cat

27. LesExit Empty without rats... & F America

10/10. Hinata is my everything. Kishimoto can't give characters justice for shit though. So I've stolen her from him.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  28. oMeGa1904 Watchful Hawkeyes!!

4/10 Remove her from Naruto and barely anything changes. Her pep talk in war maybe. But then again in the war arc many had to pep talk Naruto to keep him from breaking down. Sasuke for example. Her character is too introvert and passive, her inactivity is what makes her replaceable in most if not all her plot points.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  29. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Will you give Suetachi the same score for the very same reason? :LOS

I kinda like NH though. :hmm

Though Hinata alone discounting her marvelous assets...

30. GuidingThunder Follow your own path & Regret nothing

Damn , Hinata is so popular , 11 tens already !! :psyduck