1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

2. The latest NF Newsletter is out (July), read it here
  3. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

4. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Dylancool890, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Dylancool890 New Member

Hi guys I am Dylan and I am new to this forum. I know a lot about naruto and love to play pixel gun 3D and speed skate and hanging out with my brother. I hope that I will get a warm welcome. I don't have really any friends.

2. Houka02 Member

Welcome! Enjoy your stay and just have fun, try not to worry so much on making friends as ya may get lucky or you just not get anyone interested.

3. baconbits Moderator

Welcome to NF. If you have questions don't hesitate to click the link on my username and ask on my profile page.

4. VexTer Game Developer

Welcome to NF! I hope you enjoy your time posting and replying on this lovely forum!

5. Rohan Hero

Welcome to NF! :)

6. rko New Member