1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  3. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Ghost Rider vs. Goku

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Hellspawn28, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellspawn28 Active Member

How would this go? Speed is completely equalized and Goku has all of his attacks at the end of the Buu saga.

2. God Is extremely merciful for the right price

Ghost Rider soulfucks and mindfucks him simultaneously. GG Goku :edu

3. Emperor Joker The Clown Prince Advisor

I doubt Penance Stare's going to work on Goku. Hellfire on the other hand if he gets hit by it will end him.

4. Hellspawn28 Active Member

I think the Penance Stare should work on him since it works on anyone that has a soul since it permanently damaging their soul in the process. If does not work him then he might win by flaming with hellfire.

5. Emperor Joker The Clown Prince Advisor

I thought The Stare only works on you if you've done evil.

6. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

Yeah me too, Goku is'nt evil.

7. God Is extremely merciful for the right price

I thought it works on those who've spilt blood?

8. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

I think the way it works is that it returns all the pain to you that you have ever caused.

9. Lina Inverse Lina Inverse Fanboy

Can Goku even kill Ghost Rider in the first place??

10. Spectre Swear Spectre!!!

Nope. Other people stronger than Goku tried it, but failed IIRC.

11. Onomatopoeia In a word: Brilliant

Being evil and doing evil are two different things.

Goku's caused aloooooooooooot of pain in his lifetime. :p

12. Omnirix Magician's Red

How fast is Ghost Rider anyway? To say Penance Stare would even hit Goku is like saying Goku gets hit with Mangekyo Sharingan which we all know it WON'T happen :dupe.

13. Platinum Better Than Gold

Some one did not read the OP :edu.

14. Omnirix Magician's Red

Dang stupid speed equalization. Ghost Rider takes this with utter ease then. Cuz Goku cause LOTS of pain to bad guys.

15. Utopia Realm Love me?

GR should win this fight.

16. Bluebeard Classy Gent

17. Yōkai Banned

Goku closes his eyes avoiding penance stare, and shoots GR down with a Kamehameha

while GR is droggy, Goku uses Instant transmission to dump him in the room of spirit and time, then he blows the entrance like with Buu.

GR is trapped foreva and Goku wins :woo

Goku can take that pain back and keep on fighting :pek

18. Emperor Joker The Clown Prince Advisor

and how is Goku going to know that closing his eyes will work against the Stare, and even then how will he even know it's coming, as he doesn't have knowledge of GR's abilities.

and what's Goku going to do if Ghost Rider decides, he'd rather Hellfire his ass, while his eyes are closed.

19. Cerō2 Banned

"You!. . .Guilty! Look into my eye'ssss! Your soul is stained with the blood of the innocent, feel their pain!"

20. Yōkai Banned

remember the last fight he had with Tien. Goku can perfectly fight with his eyes closed. Hellfire wont touch him

Goku doesnt know about PS, but if we go by modus operandi, GR wont use penance stare right off bat.

GR only uses PS when he's close enough to his enemy, and that's usually when he has already bested them in combat. then he grabs them by the neck and looks them in the eye. thats how it works

X

SSJ3 Goku can handle GR in melee, the real danger for Goku comes from hellfire and ps.

but whats stopping Goku from just flying out of reach and rain down Ki blasts on GR?

anybody mildly intelligent would try to stay away from a fucking skeleton that happens to be on fire, if they have other way to deal with it

21. chulance Active Member

GR wins easy.

hellfire.. .anyone?

22. Hagen You're gonna hear me roar

what Yokai said. Goku wins unless CIS is allowed :quite

23. Havoc Basted God

How does Goku win when if GR gets hit by a blast he can regen?

24. Emperor Joker The Clown Prince Advisor

Right, and as I said before what's Goku going to do against Hellfire, and it's not like Ghost Rider doesn't have regen or anything.

25. Hagen You're gonna hear me roar

stay away from it :edu

and blast the fuck outta Ghost rider from the sky

pretty sure Goku can generate an attack strong enough to disperse Ghost rider completely, taking a lot of time for him to regen. which could count as a win for Goku by KO or ring out

if the match is to death however, Ghost rider would eventually win

26. Havoc Basted God

Goku doesn't have a speed advantage, how is he gonna avoid all of GR's attacks and at the same time destroy GR's body.

It's not like GR can't avoid the ki blasts as well.

27. FanB0y Active Member

I highly doubt that. GR was able to hold is own against WWH.

Uhmm... GR's chain burning with hellfire wrapped in his neck? Doesn't matter if Goku can rain Ki blasts, it's not going to do a thing to GR, he'd just waste his energy.

Anybody mildly intelligent would try to stay away from a green alien-looking monster with feelers that can blast away islands. Guess what Goku did?

28. Spectre Swear Spectre!!!

And I am sure Penace Stare would work on Goku. It works whoever has murder or killing experience right? Goku has committed that many times.
    Beside....

[YOUTUBE]Hx8ob0BAkOs[/YOUTUBE]
    :zaru

29. Hagen You're gonna hear me roar

Goku is faster than Ghost Rider, he's been dodging bullets since his chibi days ffs :huh

30. Havoc Basted God

Try reading the first post.

31. hammer Active Member

goku has two options 100k kamhmha to the sun or IE him away but chances are GR will use penence star

32. Cygnus45 semi retired

Ghost Rider can only fight to his full-potential against someone who is truly evil and commited heinous crimes. That's why he wouldn't finish his fight with Hulk--because hius revenge was justified. Penance stare won't even work on someone innocent.

Hell fire may harm Goku but some calculate the heat from a planetary explosion to be equal to the surface of the sun. How hot exactly is hellfire???

In equal speed, both of them will have equal chance at dodging attacks.

In Goku's case, he still has enormous reach and can shatter the planet then IT somewhere if necessary (though I doubt GR can tank a full-power blast anyway).

I saw that fight and Hulk never hit him with more than a glancing blow. It's not like they were just pounding on each other back and forth, both were using weapons, trains, and the environment.

And Goku's got mountain-shattering punches. GR's not gonna just walk that off. His best bet is to try to drag Goku to hell but again, how will that harm someone innocent like Goku...? Mephisto was critically injured from a knife stained with a pure-child's blood.

33. God Is extremely merciful for the right price

100k kamehameha isnt canon is it?

Anyways, GR wins via Hellfire.

34. Shoddragon Active Member

Goku has never MURDERED anyone. he didn't even kill freezer, theoretically his worst enemy ( exterminated his entire race and killed a changed vegeta). He even allowed freezer to live by giving freezer some of his own energy.

Goku is nearly as innocent as Luffy ( Luffy has never killed ANYONE period) and the only people he really only directly killed include those of pure evil such as King Piccolo.

35. God Is extremely merciful for the right price

Goku killed Kid Buu :zaru

36. Shoddragon Active Member

Not directly :zaru. he threw a ball that contained the energy of a large number of humans among other things. that wasn't his energy, and he didn't kill kid boo in cold blood. kid boo also fits under pure evil: evil enough to "accidentally" nearly killed his creator on multiple occasions.

37. God Is extremely merciful for the right price

It was his technique. Penance Stare works on those that have killed. Goku used his technique to kill Kid Buu, thus Goku killed Kid Buu.

Or are you saying Genki Dama shouldnt be part of Goku's standard arsenal because others add to it?

38. Shoddragon Active Member

its a technique that uses the energy of OTHERS. sure, its his technique but its simply not his power and energy. anyway, I always thought it made the victim feel the pain of the innocents he/she killed and such. not simply pain regardless if you were good or evil.

39. RoomBurnerZ Active Member

Penance stare? What eyes are there to stare at Goku when he uses SOLAR FLARE and kienzan the ass of GR? Just wanting to point out stare is overrated when facing imba skills like solar flare.

40. Havoc Basted God

:\

Penance stare worked out Dr. Strange.

Hellfire attacks physically and spiritually.

GR will easily heal from any of Goku's physical attacks.

41. Onomatopoeia In a word: Brilliant

Pfah, plot no jutsu at best. Complete and utter bullshit otherwise.

Whether or not his revenge was justified(which, you know, it wasn't), Hulk is far from the most innocent person to ever live. He's responsible for more death and destruction than you can shake a stick at.

Hellfire is magic, it burns the soul.

There's nowhere to IT to.

I'd bet money that Solar Flare would be utterly useless. Mainly based on the fact that it is.

42. RoomBurnerZ Active Member

Mainly based on the fact that solar flare is useless? What fact do you base it upon to say its useless? This is all just theoritical stuff after all. Bet your money? Why so serious?:amuse

43. FanB0y Active Member

Because GR has no eyes. :zaru

44. Emperor Joker The Clown Prince Advisor

Hellfire attacks your soul, so unless Goku's got some way to defend against Soul-fuckery he's going down

Ghost Rider has no eyes, tell me how is Solar Flare going to work on that.

45. God Is extremely merciful for the right price

His technique, his power, his kill. Penance Stare makes you feel the pain of everyone you've killed.

46. Cygnus45 semi retired

Pretty sure we're gonna need the definition of "penance stare" clarified with strictly canon sources. I find it hard to believe Ghost Rider could use it on an innocent when that defeats the purpose.

With equal speeds, maybe. But Goku has more versatility as a hand-to-hand fighter. Johnny's a teenage red-neck that does stunts.

New Namek, Heaven, hell.

Of course it'd be pretty silly to transport to the last location.

So you're in defiance of the author's intentions...? He's showing that even at FULL-POWER, Ghost Rider will not fight the innocent. He is the spirit of vengeance, what would he be if he started raping your churches and burning your women???

Btw, Hulk never killed anyone.

47. Emperor Joker The Clown Prince Advisor

Apex you do realize that Goku ITing to New Namek would result in him losing by Ringout right.

48. neodragzero Holy Jesus Bolter

Dr.Strange isn't evil. The penance stare still worked.
    You're really going to make this argument? Hand to hand is pretty meaningless when you can simply snag someone with a chain covered in hellfire. The Ghost Rider isn't simply limited to the combat intellect of some everyday red neck.
    Again, Dr.Strange is worlds more innocent than the Hulk; the penance stare working on Dr.Strange before the lead up to Planet Hulk even occurred. The thing with WWH is PIS to make sure we don't have the main event affected at all by a simple, less important tie-in.

Also, there's more than one spirit of vengeance. They aren't all operating on the same concept of supposed morality. Heck, the current origin for the thing is a black ops way for God to unleash his wrath upon people on Earth.

49. snake897 New Member

off the wiki, i read that hellfire burns the soul, causing the victim to feel the sins they have commited. goku never commited sins. penance stare doesn't work because goku never killed anybody. goku could just nuke the planet and be done with it. if buu can nuke a universe, ssj3 goku can too.

50. snake897 New Member

it burns the soul, in a way that makes you feel the sins youve commited. goku never commited any sins. goku nukes ghost rider. this battle is a joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.