1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

2. The latest NF Newsletter is out (July), read it here
  3. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

4. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

General Saint Seiya Discussion Thread: Ultimate Galaxian Quality

Discussion in 'Meta-Battledome' started by ogreigniz, May 24, 2016.

1. MatthewSchroeder Well-Known Member

The power of the Dryads seem to be tied to Eris' power. In her first awakening, they were rather weak, and about Bronze to Silver Saint level. Athe, the strongest of them all, was fodderized by Scorpio Milo. In Eris' second awakening, they are stronger, but unclear how much. I'd say Athe is likely Gold Saint level now.

Fourth Class Pallasites are about Bronze Saint, and Third Class are above Silver Saint by far, Second Class are Gold Saint level and the Four Heavenly Pallasites you guys know.

2. SF latif King of Knights

i think chain is soo fast that quintillion times FTL ikki`s attacks moves at speed of sound to him :maybe

3. tivanenk Active Member

4. SF latif King of Knights

>Shaka + Shijami created/destroyed countless universes
    >anti-popo aiolos is destroying timelines on a whimp and he possible have god cloth
    >Ophiuchus saint causes universal scale destruction just by awakening

yea, we need some multiverse level deities now

5. SF latif King of Knights

now i understand why seiya wants to be on athena`s side :maybe

6. MatthewSchroeder Well-Known Member

http://i.imgbox.com/pKjnNxo6.jpg Here you go, cover of Champion Red.

7. tivanenk Active Member

Now we just need to pair up Hyoga and Shun, as well as give Ikki a girlfriend that doesn't die instantly.

8. SF latif King of Knights

holy crap. that development kruru needs to make it happend
    half human half god child

9. tivanenk Active Member

I remember having a long conversation with Sage about it and how he would go on to battle Zeus. Good times, good times...

10. MatthewSchroeder Well-Known Member

11. MatthewSchroeder Well-Known Member

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. tivanenk Active Member

You know, I just realized that Saint Seiya protagonists have the worst fathers.

Mephistopheles Yoma, Mitsumasa Kido, etc.

13. SF latif King of Knights

i remember thinking koga was thier child but he really isn`t. and if kuru really makes it happend i gusse that`s when we`ll finally go into zeus-saga. tbh i`ve been thinking about this since Next dimension

14. MatthewSchroeder Well-Known Member

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/350413/584785/16.jpg

15. SF latif King of Knights

shoko is the best saint seiya girl alongside her big sister
    http://img05.deviantart.net/a04a/i/...p_20___17_18_color_by_dragonpanic-d8ompxi.jpg (http://img05.deviantart.net/a04a/i/2015/096/c/b/saintia_sho___cap_20___17_18_color_by_dragonpanic-d8ompxi.jpg)
    https://41.media.tumblr.com/106ed2192c013317e741715ce93af76b/tumblr_o4ax7jTJUm1rvobogo5_1280.jpg

16. Fang Titan

That's not how debating works. And I already did, its called Occham's Razor.

But let's recap: Even two sealed Titans are > Kairos and the Twin Gods of Death and Sleep i.e. Thanatos and Hypnos. Ergo, the postulation is that Titans > Specters. Titan Somas > Specter Surplices. Same ones like Ebony Hyperion, Dimensional Iapetos, Galaxy Kreios, and Dark Lightning Coeus are inferior even with said power and their forms with their Somas to a bodyless Cronos/Kairos.

Its pretty straight forward.

Episode G states the Geminis are the most powerful Gold Saints and that GE is the most destructive Gold Saint technique. Kuramada says what your claiming is irrelevant due to the Taizen because all the Gold Saints are equal to each other. Argument refuted if that's how you want to play it that way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  17. Fang Titan

You sunk your own stupid argument by saying that statements alone are worthless correct? Then even going by Soul of Gold in the animated continuity that Toei uses, Aiolos gets bodied off screen by Andreas while he makes an explicit statement about Saga being the strongest Gold Saint. Now what makes this more paramount and more importantly valid is the fact that Andreas has faced off against both Aiolos and Saga and knows how strong each are.

So an Andreas who knows both says Saga > Aiolos while the latter who ran into him earlier spent 90% of the story recovering off-screen while the former beat up two of the strongest God Warriors and a mid tier Gold Saint with a casual attack.

You aren't good at debating.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  18. Cipher97 Envoy

:rengescust Oh shit I forgot that dying in the Saint Seiya verse meant getting your ass tortured by Hades for all eternity.

19. tivanenk Active Member

Prove the bolded part. Because the fact that Titans are challenged by individual GSs while those guys ROFLstomp many of them at once doesn't help your point.

Also, Episode G may say that Geminis are the strongest Saints, but it specifically pinpoints Aiolos as the strongest of that generation so Aiolos > Saga. Confirmed in Assassin as well.

20. Fang Titan

The Titans are nerfed heavily facing the Gold Saints, the memory and power seal are twin seals on them. Camus has the elemental advantage against Oceanus and still ends up half dead against a two sealed Oceanus who was hardly fighting him when they invaded the Sanctuary, same with Kreios against Shura, Aiolia against Coeus (who had a flawed body on top of it all) and Hyperion, and Mu against Iapetos and so on. And Thanatos and Hypnos never fought any Gold Saints canonically. You have no idea what you are talking about here.

Then there's the pressure of Tartarus and Pontos own power being used to further weaken the Titans once the Gold Saints invade Tartarus to take the fight to the Titans.

Your bullshit is called.

Also the Twin Gods are so low tier they don't even rank as part of the actual Olympian Pantheon in the Taizen or databooks period.

I call bullshit because G never makes any mention of Aiolos with Saga when it comes to strength or power level rankings. The statements contradict and once again, the Kuramada angle disproves your shit because a) its never said in G at least and b) he outranks Okada.

And more importantly via feats, Aiolos doesn't have shit on Saga.

21. tivanenk Active Member

Uh, yes they did. All of the Bronze cast donned Gold Cloths when facing Thanatos alone and he shattered them with the swing of an arm (and before you mention it, no, the Bronzies are not weaker than a typical Gold Saint). You still haven't made a legitimate connection between the two since, again, Thanatos shatters 5 Gold Cloths with one attack, and two sealed Titans have to grind out a Gold Saint through an entire battle.

Unsealed Titans I would concede to be stronger than the Twin Gods, but two-sealed? You need better proof than that.

Wow, Saga has went around destroying entire timelines now all of a sudden? Pray tell me when because that would be awesome to know. I wasn't aware that Saga has performed universes busting feats like Anti-Pope Aiolos.

22. Fang Titan

They aren't Gold Saints no matter how much you want to sputter they are ad naseum. And Thanatos used his strongest technique to shatter the Gold Cloths. The average Bronze Saint with the 7th Sense is not as strong as the average Gold Saint. No one is buying this shit.

You still have no idea what you are talking about. The Titans are nerfed via a multitude of factors in their two sealed forms and are superior to the Twin Gods. Bronze Saints wearing Gold Cloths are not Gold Saints, and Thanatos using his most powerful technique is not something he does casually.

Try again.

You are wrong in the same vein that Gutts and Latif are wrong with their bullshit. The Titans were just revived, being affected by the mind and power seal of Mnemosyne, and more so, depowered by Pontos's Cosmos without their knowing both when invading the Sanctuary and more so when the Gold Saints invaded Tartarus to get at Cronos/Kronos. Its only with elemental advantages and pushing their Cosmos to the limits were they able to survive not being slaughtered. First time Aiolia faced Coeus who was again, in a fucking broken body and nowhere near full power with the twin seals on him, Aiolia was nearly cut in half by him. Hyperion broke most of his Gold Cloth with two casual physical attacks and Somas are vastly superior to the Surplices that the Twin Gods use.

So let's recap here:

>casual physical attacks from heavily weakened Titans can break Gold Cloths
    >it takes Thanatos strongest technique to knock off Gold Cloths from Bronze Saints

Saga > Shijima.

Thanks ND.

23. tivanenk Active Member

Because Thanatos totally knocked off those cloths with his strongest attack. Except he used an unnamed attack and not his Terrible Providence and look at this: http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/4729/27-105.0/compressed/e2789.jpg

Are you seriously going to claim that they're not shattered? Also, the typical Bronze Saint was able to beat Deathmask, Camus, and Aphrodite while they're stronger in their Gold Cloths because it allows them to channel Cosmo more efficiently (see Sagittarius Seiya vs Leo Aiolia)

Same result it takes for one Titan to fight an entire battle with a single Gold Saint. I don't care if the Titans were nerfed, that means you can't powerscale them from the Twin Gods or Kairos.

And where's your proof that Saga is above Shijima using his strongest attack? While Aiolos was destroying timelines more casually so Aiolos is still above Shijima. Saga isn't when Shijima is using Ungyo. Also, you said feats. Powerscaling from another character based on statements is not feats.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  24. Fang Titan

It was Terrible Providence. Stop bsing, we're even shown him making an energy attack.

I never claimed they weren't shattered but your full of shit trying to instigate an attack/technique that is Thanatos most powerful one is "casual" unnamed one. Secondly, we saw only Seiya no-selling Deathmask before donning his Bronze Cloth, whose tied as being the second weakest Gold Saint along side Aphrodite.

There is a massive difference comparing Camus or Mu with those two and there is nothing backing that up. And Seiya only barely held his own for a moment donning Aiolos Gold Cloth against Aiolia. You are instigating half truths and that is fucking deplorable. There's a reason why Aiolia goes into explinanation mode about the Cosmos of the user having to match with that of their Cloth.

Wrong. And you were caught lying, using his greatest technique to shatter five Gold Cloths on five Bronze Saints is not the same as facing five Gold Saints. Average mid tier Gold Saints (Aiolia, Camus, Milo, Mu, and Shura) > the Bronze Saints (Hyouga, Ikki, Seiya, Shun, or Shiryuu) by a hilarious factor outside of MIRACLE mode or Kamui. A casual physical attack from heavily nerfed Titans does more shit more impressive then the most powerful attack from Thanatos against non-Gold Saints.

Because all the 18th century Gold Saints are inferior to the 20th century ones for one. And no, I said statements are not the same as powerscaling. Learn to read. Now let's recap:

- Saga can casually punch through Gold Cloths with casual physical attacks (Shura can barely manage this with his Excalibur)
    - Saga overpowered a bloodlusted Aiolia in Cosmos without wearing his Gemini Cloth against Aiolia who was and mind controlled him with the Demonic Emperor Illusion Fist; same Aiolia was stalemating Shaka in the Sanctuary Chapter in a Thousand Days duel
    - Saga hit Ikki with GE so hard it was assumed for months Ikki was dead since he atomized him with it until Ikki showed up near the end of the Poseidon arc to save Shun
    - Same Ikki after his latest Saiyan Zenkai styled power up/revival managed to temporarily pull a stalemate with Shaka and couldn't do shit except stop Saga from decapitating Seiya in the nick of time
    - Saga's Another Dimension distorts the entire universe and warps space
    - Saga repeatedly broke and dispelled all the illusionary attacks that Shaka and Kanon were throwing at him, Camus, and Shura
    - Saga's Galaxian Explosion is stated as the most powerful and destructive Gold Saint technique
    - Kronos/Cronos states that Saga is a God Killer and that's his destiny
    - Kronos/Cronos had to use the Aegis of Athena along with Zeus fucking seal itself to survive Saga's GE in G
    - Kronos/Cronos is still damaged by it despite him being more powerful in his three sealed state then two sealed Titans like Hyperion or Coeus who are vastly superior to Gold Saints and have their Somas/divine armors
    - Athena's Aegis was shown affected by Saga's GE despite it and Zeus seal remaining in effect on Kronos/Cronos' Megas Drapion

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  25. MatthewSchroeder Well-Known Member

Saga's best feat is hurting three-sealed Cronus with a Galaxy level attack.
    Aiolos has destroyed timelines and knocked down a sealed Typhon, who is >>> Cronus.

Saga casually punching through his Gold Cloth makes a hell lot of sense when his Galaxian Explosion didn't shatter Shura's cloth. Unless you think Saga's casual punch > Galaxian Explosion.

If the Sohmas of the sealed Titans were as durable as that of unsealed Titans, no Gold Saint should ever be capable of harming them.

Give me evidence that all the 18th Century Gold Saints are weaker than the 20th Century ones. More often than not, it is the exact opposite. Deathtoll, Ox, Cardinale, Izo and Mystoria are all > Their 20th Century counterparts, and so is Cain/Abel through statements and Shijima is far stronger than Pre-ND Shaka.

Also, it's really fair to use the Aiolia vs Shaka 1000 Days War when the later was with his eyes closed, and thus not at his maximum power.

And Ikki could only defeat Shaka after receiving a power boost from having all 6 of his senses sealed. Post Shaka-fight Ikki is not superior to that boosted Ikki.

26. tivanenk Active Member

Except it wasn't named at all like all of the other attacks in the series, but that doesn't detract from my point at all. I have yet to see Titans do something like this with two seals. Stop detracting.

You said that he knocked off the Gold Cloths which is very misleading. He annihilated those Gold Cloths with an attack, something the Titans haven't even done. Hyoga beat Camus and surpassed him, that was the entire point of that fight. Camus himself admitted it.

Nope, Camus himself admitted that Hyoga surpassed him way back in the Sanctuary arc. As in, Hyoga's Cosmo was greater than his. Stop lying.

Also, you're forgetting that the Titans were fighting 13 year old kids back then who were definitely weaker as Gold Saints than they were during the Saint Seiya manga. Yeah, not that impressive.

As if, almost all, if not all Saints in the 18th century were stronger than their 20th century counterpart.

- Shion < Mu, but only because he was very recently appointed as a Gold Saint and was generally younger than Mu is.
    - Ox > Aldebaran, because he casually beat up some Specters and gave Garuda a little bit of trouble while Aldebaran was fodderized by a single Specter (okay, he took him down as well, but he was still beat by one)
    - Cain/Abel > Saga, because Ikki admitted that he was his strongest opponent he faced thus (so including Saga) and he fodderized Garuda Suikyo, while Kanon had trouble with the Judges and had to sacrifice himself.
    - Deathtoll > Deathmask, because he was knocking a couple Bronze Saints and Suikyo easily, while Deathmask had trouble with one.
    - Kaiser >= Aiolia, because he was able to more easily deal with the Specter that gave Aiolia trouble.
    - Shijima > Shaka, this is obvious, since only Nirvana Shaka who > Classic Shaka was able to match him.
    - Izo > Shura as well.
    - Mystoria > Camus, because he could do AZ without problem.
    - Cardinale >= Aphrodite, for not getting offed by a Bronze Saint quickly and breaking Shijima's cloth at least.

Saga ganked Aiolia from behind when he was in a confrontation with Shaka. Hardly fair.

Another Dimension doesn't bust universes like Aiolos does fairly with no problem.

Galaxian Explosion was stated to be the strongest attack before Agyo and Ungyo even existed.

And the narrator says that Aiolos is the strongest Saint in the same manga as Kronos.

He ran away from a galaxy level attack while Aiolos busted universes.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  27. Fang Titan

GE hits with the force of an exploding galaxy, which is WELL above galaxy level and via feats and calcs, its multi galaxy level minimum.

No he isn't. Unless your instigating Gold Saints on average are superior to the fucking entire Olympian Pantheon, Aiolos defeated and sealed a heavily weakened and barely revived Typhon. Stop with this wanking.

You mean the same Saga who was holding back and didn't want to kill Shura? Of course it didn't shatter Shura because Saga didn't want to kill him. We don't see people blowing up a lot of collateral damage in areas despite holding multi-star to multi-galaxy level firepower because Saints focus their power on specific targets.

Not a rebuttal.

Wrong. The Somas have their own Cosmos, just like the Titans themselves do, its the same concept with the Cloths and Saints, Surplices and Specters, or Scales with the Marines. The Titans were heavily effected by the twin seals of Mnemosyne, the pressure of Tartarus, and the Cosmos of Pontos being used to further weaken them. Also Aiolia's Lightning is ultimately response for everything as it is the same as Zeus Lightning; hence how Iapetos, Coeus, Hyperion, and Kronos/Cronos go down.

Give me evidence that Ox is more impressive then Alderbaran, Izo then Shura, and so on.

>So is Cain/Abel through statements

No he isn't, also you are delibaretely flipflopping here, that's kind of cute.

When both stated they were burning their Cosmos to their maximum, its irrelevant if he had his eyes open or not.

Wrong. Ikki gets stronger canonically every time he revives, just like a Saiyan does from every near death experience.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  28. MatthewSchroeder Well-Known Member

>Calling others wankers.
    :froppy

29. tivanenk Active Member

And Saga almost defeated a very weakened and heavily sealed Kronos. Stop with the wanking.

Ox casually defeated several Specters. Aldebaran gets offed by one. Mystoria can perform AZ with no problem while Camus struggles with it.

Cain > Saga via statements: http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/6582/06-042.0/compressed/b007.jpg

Wrong, it's specifically stated that his eyes constantly store his Cosmo, and when he opens them, he releases it all in one swoop.

Ikki had his senses shut off so he could focus on his 7th sense. He even explained it in the goddamn chapter that by shutting off senses, he improves the other ones.

Also, did I mention that Aiolos >> Sigurd who tanked a Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken from God Cloth Seiya who was burning his Cosmo to his max?

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  30. Qinglong Martyrs are the first to Die

You are literally repeating the same shit gutts pulled earlier in this exact same thread

Find new shit to discuss seriously