1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Attention!
    Have some bad ideas? This is your chance!
    Send them to Xiammes! Maybe a winner will receive something. I don't know. Don't quote me on that.

Funny/Embarrasing Arguments Thread

Discussion in 'Meta-Battledome' started by Nighty the Mighty, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson King Golden Knight

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/modern-day-armoured-division-vs-darth-vader.477910/

2. bitethedust Transient guest

I know this is SpaceBaboons and all but come the fuck on, that shit's ridiculous. Bullets/missiles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blasters is just... ugh.

3. Soma Cruz The Dark Lord

In before they ignore that slugthrowers exist in Star Wars, and are considered garbage compared to blasters.

4. Cipher97 Envoy

SB! The place where if you try to argue that SW is stronger than what they believe it is then your a filthy wanker whose opinions are irreverent! :zaru

5. bitethedust Transient guest

Fair and unbiased debating in good faith.
    U
    N
    B
    I
    A
    S
    E
    D

6. Xadlin The Judge Magister

Funny how(this has been pointed out before, but I'm still gonna say it) spacebattles downplays Starwars, a sci-fi verse, against modern day earth.

7. Crimson King Golden Knight

Oh look, the thread is locked. They were that scared

8. Cipher97 Envoy

Also funny how Jared insults you and doesn't get anything yet if you were to insult him the mods would probably get mad at you. :zaru

9. NightmareCinema Okami

Spergbattles continuing to prove how shit they are.

What a surprise.

10. Soma Cruz The Dark Lord

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Belldandy

>Galaxy level Belldandy based off an incantation
    >High Complex Multiverse level, tenth dimensional being

Oh lord.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. bitethedust Transient guest

12. Soma Cruz The Dark Lord

I remember liking that shit as a kid too.

God damn it Reigan effect.

13. BreakFlame Well-Known Member

Do they actually fight at all in that series?

I've been meaning to read it simply for its iconic status, but I'd heard there wasn't much action. What's this about her throwing around galaxies?

14. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

How the fuck you get complex multiversal?

15. Qinglong Martyrs are the first to Die

they make a big deal about First rank goddesses being able to destroy the world so calling belldandy multiversal is lol

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  16. CosmicGodOfHyperDeath Pudding Expert

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...aracter-vs-composite-bleach-character.476557/ (https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/composite-fairy-tail-character-vs-composite-bleach-character.476557/)
    What a way to start 2017 off.

17. Soma Cruz The Dark Lord

The only proper conclusion is if a certain COMPLETELY HARMLESS old man paid them both a visit.

18. Golden rush New Member

>poster brings up non canon movie and filler to try and bolster ft stats

Why? They'd still lose

19. Xhominid The Avaricious

What I find so hilarious is that they are sleeping on Ichibei SO. FUCKING. BADLY!

Ichibei's Shikai and Bankai is like JoJo levels of stupid. If you get sprayed by his ink in any fashion, congrats, you lose EVERYTHING that it touches, including you. On top of that, he can rewrite whatever the ink touches into becoming as durable as he writes. Make you as strong as an ox? Definitely. Weaker than a flea? damn right. Sturdier than Titanium? absolutely.

Any of Fairy Tail's hax is pretty much dead the second Ichibei turns them into an ant...or in this case, the composite bleach character.

20. Golden rush New Member

Exactly they lose to bleach's hax alone then there's the massive Stat advantage bleach has

21. Xhominid The Avaricious

What makes it worse is that combined with Yhwach's ability, the battle is over before it even starts...

Before the CFTC can do ANYTHING, the CBC already used The Almighty to select a future where he already got them with Bankai Ichimonji. It's already done before it even started, it doesn't matter what they do, unfortunately, CBC has Yhwach's thoughts who past a few fuck ups here and there has ALWAYS been extremely pragmatic when the situation calls for it.

There is absolutely no stopping him from doing that combo and winning immediately.

22. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/team-vs-android-18-1850900/?page=3#js-message-115
    http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...vs-toriko-verse-1851233/?page=1#js-message-16 (http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/merged-zamasu-vs-toriko-verse-1851233/?page=1#js-message-16)
    The first one shouldn't even get three pages
    The second occupied typical Toriko fanboys wank.

23. Xhominid The Avaricious

Man, the more that I think about it, the more screwed the CFTC team is and how hilarious it is that they are trying to beef them up so badly. We already know that they have sheer strength and speed advantage, and even my simplistic one two combo basically owns the piss out of them but even take that away and you got:

Lille's Schrift which allows him to become intangible to any attacks that don't force you into their "world"(Shunsui's Bankai) and even then, he can just regenerate no matter what unless his own attack is reflected back at him...and good luck with that considering his X-Axis basically says fuck you to most types of durability on the spot.

Askin's DeathDealing in which he can basically kill you by giving you the lethal dosage of whatever he chooses. That includes not only the very blood in your body, but the oxygen and nitrogen and even the water that makes you up. That even includes freaking REIATSU.

You have Nianzol with The Wind which basically makes anything he sees and/or memorizes incapable of touching him(yeah, pair that up with Yhwach's ability...another reason why Kubo never followed up on Yhwach being able to use the other Sternritter's powers.)

The fucking Miracle ability combined with the Almighty, Kyoka Suigetsu, Hyorinmaru's true ability of "freezing", etc., etc.

There is honest to god nothing the CFTC team can do no matter what they tried, they would be countered by some extremely OP ability the CBC learned during the last arc alone, let alone throughout the series.

24. bitethedust Transient guest

You'd think everyone in SB is kind of playing devil's advocate as some sort of prank to anyone who stumbles upon the site given how they still try to come up with some of the most inane arguments I've seen no matter how stupidly one-sided the fight is.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  25. Masterblack06 Trainer of the Poison Type

Im just waiting for them to do composite ft vs composite toriko and try and have fairy tale win that one

26. Xhominid The Avaricious

Dear God, I would love to see that after the insanity I have heard of for Toriko in the ending chapter alone.

EDIT: Just looked back at the composite topic and they are STILL downplaying Ichibei despite someone literally telling them how his Bankai works...

"... Don't you know, I control the power green throughout all multiverses... Never been all that useful personally.

-_-

... In case it wasn't clear, "black" doesn't really mean a lot. Nor did he even "do" all that much with it. Hell, what he did do pretty much just amounted saying "black" in front of whatever it was he was doing.

As after all, as we all know "The color black"=your soul exploding...
    "

Why yes, being able to control "black" and using it as ink to literally take away the name of anything it touches which due to how that works meaning you lose everything tied to that name, including your powers and your own identity.

Because I clearly remember Yhwach couldn't not only remember what his sword's name was when Ichibei drenched it in his "Black", but Yhwach couldn't even remember himself when he was drenched in it.

The utter ignorance is just...wow.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  27. NightmareCinema Okami

Thread 1: Of course the team would be mostly from the HST. 18 flicks them away like she did to Oolong.
    Thread 2: All the ningens die.

28. Masterblack06 Trainer of the Poison Type

http://www.thetoptens.com/most-powerful-video-game-characters/
    >Kratos above Goku
    >Both Sonic and Shadow
    :gokuskully

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  29. bitethedust Transient guest

30. Catalyst75 Well-Known Member

Then he snapped his "eyes" open and no-sold the all aspects of Ichibei's power, including Futen Daisatsuryo ("black" from a hundred days a hundred years into Soul Society's future, and a soul-destroying technique that prevents even reincarnation).

That is how many ways to broken Ichimonji was - not only could it take all your "Power" and your "Name" by blotting you out, but its most powerful technique transcended time to accumulate all the "black" from one hundred nights a hundred years in the future.

It pretty much sums up the level of hax we are talking about in regards to "The Almighty".

31. Xhominid The Avaricious

A: Nonsensical answers(i.e. Ichibei's Bankai Ichimonji can be negated by...Light Magic. Not any super powerful Light Magic, just Light Magic... or the answer to Rukia's Bankai? Have Natsu's power go with Fairy Heart(that can't even be counted since it's basically outside help despite being Mavis's body) to give him unlimited magic to cause him to be able to thaw out of it...despite being ABSOLUTE ZERO)

B: Ignoring it completely.

Honestly, I so want to make an account there just for this topic and lambast the hell out of this Fairy Tail nonsense...
    The guy still doesn't realize that Bankai Ichimonji + The Almighty ends the fight before it even starts. No chance of "Light Magic" to stop it(despite that's not how Ichibei's "Black" works at all), no chance of Time Stops or anything. Once you are hit, you forget EVERYTHING about yourself and your powers because you are not you anymore, you are just a canvas for Ichibei now.
    How dumb are these fools?
    They don't even have an answer for The Miracle or X-Axis for fuck sake.

32. Masterblack06 Trainer of the Poison Type

Nah apparently they have someone named gemini who can copy peoples memories and powers and that as long as they arent stronger than she can do what ever they can do. So his plan was to have the fairy tale character time stop, copy the bleach character and make the arrow uryu made and then using the antithesis to transfer the arrow to the bleach character

33. Xhominid The Avaricious

Then how much stronger is Gemini compared to the horrific composite that is the Bleach character, let alone Soul King Yhwach?

34. Catalyst75 Well-Known Member

Not stronger is the answer. Composites tend to go by the most powerful character in the series, in which Yhwach (or "Deicide" characters) have everyone in Fairy Tail beat by leaps and bounds.

35. Xhominid The Avaricious

Then why do they believe Gemini's ability would work when the strongest Bleach characters(Soul King Yhwach, Ichibei, True Shikai with Hollow powerup Ichigo/True Bankai Ichigo) outstrip the hell out of her in power when her ability requires her to be on the same playing field as her opponent in power?

36. Xadlin The Judge Magister

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...-wars-vs-senator-armstrong-metal-gear.479515/ (https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/darth-vader-star-wars-vs-senator-armstrong-metal-gear.479515/)

>says Armstrong takes Vader 9/10
    Disgusting

37. Sir Jogga King of Inanity

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/articles/preview-mighty-thor-15/1100-156307/
    @The Immortal WatchDog when Gladiator gets a speed feat from going to one point of a Galaxy to Asgard in a blink of an eye, and the entire comment section argues that the feat is useless in Battles :explicat

Fucking Comicvine is Cancer

38. Masterblack06 Trainer of the Poison Type

http://www.thetoptens.com/powerful-fictional-characters/
    >TOAA below goku and superman
    >Saitama above Bill Cipher
    >Bill and Saitama above galactus
    >Batman Higher than Omni-King, Thor, and vegeta

This fucking list

39. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

Why are you clicking on clickbait articles?

40. Masterblack06 Trainer of the Poison Type

Cause I'm bored and have nothing else to do at the moment. Not until 12 anyway

41. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

im suprised nobody picks out the shitloads of bad threads on cv on this site.

42. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

43. Catalyst75 Well-Known Member

I do not know. Perhaps they have some hokey belief that Acnologia is more powerful than a man who could make three worlds "become one".

44. Masterblack06 Trainer of the Poison Type

like this one
    http://board8.wikia.com/wiki/The_Most_Powerful_Fictional_Hero_Ever

45. Sir Jogga King of Inanity

In the One Minute Melee comments. God OPM fans get more and more cancerous

46. Blakk Jakk Space Pirate

I would like to say this guy suffers from dumbassedness for using that word.

47. Gordo solos David "Gordo" Gordon

I'm going to laugh when Saitama gets pressured or even loses a fight

48. Blakk Jakk Space Pirate

I will be getting my margarita out for the salt.

I would attempt fanboy impressions but I don't think I can do it right.

49. Xhominid The Avaricious

And I just keep looking at the new replies at the topic and honest to god it's like "...why?"

The absolute downplay is just insanity atm. Okay, Gerard was ultimately killed by Yhwach absorbing his soul and body back into him...that doesn't mean that Gerard can be killed at the subatomic level(because he was ABSORBED into Yhwach's being, not destroyed), all it means is that Gerard can be killed.

Trying to say that the freaking Composite Bleach Character which is like I remind you is mainly SHINIGAMI, beings that cannot be seen unless you have high enough energy to notice their presence, cannot perceive the Composite Fairy Tail Character...just ugh.

And that still, again, doesn't explain jack shit about how they counter any other ability but hey, let's toss anything FT related even if it goes against the rules of the battle itself just so they can win...

50. Sir Jogga King of Inanity

Hey, atleast he didn't use the word OP'ness :hurr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.