1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  3. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

First,Second,Third,And Fourth Hokage vs Itachi, Orochimaru,and Shukaku

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Zarutai Oda, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Zarutai Oda Executioner of Tailed Beasts

Okay its the First,Second,Third,and Fourth Hokage vs Itachi, Orochimaru, and Shukaku. This is a full kick-ur-ass battle......ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!! :nuts

Last edited: Nov 3, 2006
  2. Superrazien Former Wank-Nova 10

Omfg the Hokages would pwn.

3. Kakuzu GB Imperator

The Four Hokages win.

4. Uchiha_E.B. Master Of Sharingan

The four Hokages win, and this is a stupid thread

5. DeathRose POOPY!!!

dude..... no contest, of course the hokages, they rule!!!!!!
    especially nidaime and shodaime

6. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Dude, Shukaku?

This is lobsided in favor of Itachi, Orochimaru, and Shukaku.

7. Vance Banned

HOKAGE. ring a bell? The most powerful ninjas in the villiage. The third would handle Shukaku in his prime, alone. The Fourth would own Itachi, and the first two pretty much wipe the floor with Orochimaru. Now, if you were to add another ninja, like lets say Kisame to the other side, the Hokages will have a difficult time. A better battle would be

Four Hokagesvs Zetsu, Itachi, AL, and Kisame. THAT would be a kill fest. Since the Fourth would win againt Itachi, Third is no match for the AL [I think] Nindame and the first will beat Kisame easily. Zetsu would probably kill one, lets say the first. That leaves a very weak fourth, a mildly weak 2nd vs a half and half weak AL, and a half and half Zetsu. I'm still going with the Hokgaes. Why?

Nindame could probably handle Zetsu while being very hurt at the end. AL will handle Foruth, but be nearly dead at the end. A very weak 2nd vs a very very weak AL. Nindame wins.

But anyway, this thread is unfair, the Hokages so own the others.

8. Mr. Avocado I can make guacamole!!!

9. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

10. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

Hokages...

11. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Have you people lost your minds?

FUCKING SHUKAKU! One of the 9 DEMONS!

There is no way the Hokages take on Shukaku, along with 2 others.

Did you see what that thing could do?

12. Marguerite Perrin Banned

Dude... the hokages would PWN them soo badly... like ubber hax :(

13. w1p3r Yet unknown

tsk...Hokages and no one else:notrust

14. Sky is Over Active Member

hokage's would win, especially four of them(and isn't shukaku the weakest of the bijuu?)

15. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

damn straight....

16. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Its official, everyone on this thread can't read.

SHUKAKU, people, SHUKAKU

Hokages would probably have to all fight together just to take him down.

17. w1p3r Yet unknown

hehe...don't get mad...
    I didn't mean it this straight:p

18. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

one hokage to take down the kyuubi...and kyuubi>>>>>>>shukaku,so one hokage could take on the shukaku easy.

19. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

No Hokage could ever take down the Kyuubi.

The 4th SEALED it, but that requires having a baby present(which they don't) and sacrificing their life.

It would take all 4 at least to take on Shukaku, and I'm not even sure they could win.

20. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

hehe....i see you get pissy and negrep me....hahaha....you're petty man...very petty.

21. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

I negrep because you added nothing to the thread.

Everyone on this thread is making lame replies that don't even constitute as a sentence. Look at this thread, its appalling, no one has made compelling arguments at all. If you want my repsect, debate your point in an intelligent way.

22. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

sheesh....ok....jiraiya would make itachi piss his pants and he is only a sannin so he gets taken out early....orochimaru wouldn't be able to handle sandaime in a real fight, so he is next....shukaku is strong but 4 hokages with high power summons, very high power jutsu and the ability to change the landscape(nidaime) would over power the shukaku.

23. Kabuto_o Genjutsu master

Since akatsuki is going around and beating all the jinchurichi's, there shouldn't be so much more problem for the hokages to take shukaku down, especially when they're four and most likely stronger than the average akatsuki member.

24. Blooming Cosmo WE'RE ALL MAD HERE

All of the Hokages? Pfft, Itachi, Orochimaru, and Shukaku don't stand a chance. *blink*

Shukaku was taken down by Naruto (he's not even at a Hokage level). The forth handled Kyuubi, and he's most likely the strongest of the tailed beast. Orochimaru had a hard time dealing with the Third, so all four at once...he'd just get pwned. Itachi would go down as well. Not hard to see that.

25. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

You're making a lot of presumptions here.

First of all, I'm pretty sure Jiraiya is stronger then the first and second. They could probably still beat Itachi, but not easily.

Orochimaru is stronger then any Hokage except the 3rd.

And Shukaku could take any Hokage out.

As long as Shukaku takes on the 3rd and 4th, I think Orochimaru and Itachi can take on the First and Second pretty easily.

26. Snakety69 Ding! Check Please

Well the first can control Bijuu's, so that's one down. And I don't think Itachi and Orochimaru can handle 4 Hokage's at once.

27. Mr. Avocado I can make guacamole!!!

He can't control Bijuu's once they are fully out, what he can do is revert jinchuuriki transformations.

1. The Shukaku isin't some unbeatable shit, Naruto and Gamabunta took it down even if it wasen't fully powered.

2. Bijuu's are not unbeatable as Akatsukis take down Bijuus all of the time, example; Sanbi, Nibi and the two other they have, and Gaara who did not fully transform (but that fight is another story, which is not to be mentioned here).

3. The thread maker said Shukaku so I suppose this is Shukaku without a Jinchuurki and as Dedaira said without a jinchuurki some Bijuus are less powerfull.

4. Shukaku has already been taken down before by some unknown Sand Ninja (probably Chiyo and family) as it was seales in a TEAPOT, it did not require a life sacrifizing seal.

5. If it was a Sand ninja that did it than a Hokage, strongest of all Kages (supposedly, I don't think Tsunade lives up to this) can't do it too, and Dedaira and other ninjas have takken down Bijuus so why can't a Hokage do it.

Shukaku is taken down by the First of Second Hokage, if thing get to hard they can both do it, they where brother thus must have had amassing teamwork.

Orochimaru is taken down by Sandaime, if things get too hard either the First and/or Second can help.

Itachi get owned by the Fourth Hokage, who is much like Jiriaya (stronger, if we follow what Jiriaya, leyend and Anko have said about him) and Itachi has already declared inferiority to Jiriaya.

28. successortt Not A newbie

lol you're getting on someone else because of presumptions...lol Look at what you just posted here...lol I would negrep you but I dont do that kinda thing to anyone. But you are the first worth of it. You dont know Oro is stronger than all hokages except the 3rd. You also dont know if Jiraiya is stronger than the 1st and 2nd

29. Vance Banned

omg Hinata's Fan, no offense, but it's not cool to neg rep because you disagree with people. Neg rep me if you want, I don't care, because if you do, you are a worthless bum who as nothing to do. No offesne for the statement, but don't settle your problems like that.

Nidame and the 1st can handle Shukuka, almost without too much trouble. The Fourth is stronger than Jiraiya, and if Itachi stated that he is inferior to Jiraiya, that ends that battle right there. The third can handle Orochimaru, even if he can't, you still have a half and half Nidame, maybe an injured 1st, and a half and half fourth, all versing a very weak, Orochomiaru. Take your pick. Note: If anyone neg reps me....... they are slimeballs, because this is my opinion, you can state yours without having to lower somebody's reputation.

30. The Truth Active Member

That's not exactly true, the first could control bijuu in general:
    Spoiler:
    X

No they didn't, they woke up Gaara. Gamabunta said that Shukaku was growing stronger every minute, so they stopped the transformation. Bijuu may not be unbeatable but Shukaku was never defeated.
    Not all bijuu are created equal, Kyuubi for example could not be defeated and had to be sealed. We don't know anything about the Nibi or how powerful it was.
    Yes, some bijuuu are weaker without Jinchurikki. But that is because they lack intelligence. Shukaku and Kyuubi have both shown at least human level intelligence.
    No Shukaku was an evil spirit of priest, that became a demon and was then sealed in the kettle. We don't know anything more, so how can you say who sealed it and what it required?
    Once again your assuming that the Hokages would know how to seal Shukaku and that they could do it without dying themselves.

31. Vance Banned

Hokage's will win. They are supposed to be nearly invincible. If you want, go ahead, curse me out, but the Hokages will rule the day.

32. Chee Haters Gonna Hate

1st Hokage would control Shukaku.
    Second and Third kicks Orochimaru's ass.
    Fourth Hokage would make Itachi piss his pants.

Their owned. Hokages will win.

33. Vance Banned

Hinata's Fan: Please, in a lengthy post, tell me why you think Itachi, Orochimaru, and Shukuka will win?

34. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Because of Shukaku's power. As long as Itachi and Orochimaru can take out the First, the other 3 Hokage's would be screwed.

The Shukaku was beating back Gamabunta, and that was at a fraction of its true power, while being sealed in Gaara.

A fully powerful Shukaku would be able to deal a lot of damage to the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Even if they won, they'd all be extremely drained, allowing Orochimaru and Itachi to finish them off.

35. Peak .

Hokages....

36. Vance Banned

Good conversation Hinata's fan, I will give you a +rep later on, when I get the time.

Besides that, I must say. Shukuka at full power would be indeed powerful, but if they seal him for an hour or so, it will be over. The fourth would be able to kill Itachi, the others will kil Oro with no problems. Shukuka will come out, if they all use summons and all of their power, there is no way Shukuka can survive. If the fourth can seal the ninetailed fox, alone, what can 4 Hokages do?

37. Taizi124 Shinigami

Well hinata's fan according to the manga, shukaku would be more powerful in gaara, than it would be by itself. This is based off what deidara said to tobi about the Sanbi. So the first and maybe the 3rd can take Shukaku out.

The third could be beat oro because he can no longer summon the 1st and 2nd Hokages.

I believe that the 2nd and the 4th could take put itachi.

38. Vance Banned

the fourth alone would pwn itachi. oro is weaker than the third, and the second and first can hold Shukuka long enough, for the others to finish

39. Mr. Avocado I can make guacamole!!!

Dammit the Truth why must you allways be right.

Even so the First could control the Shukaku, based on what you said about him and his abilities and what said in the manga.

If not I'm pretty confident that the First and Second could take him down

40. The Truth Active Member

It's a habit.:suzuhiko

41. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

That was only for the 3 Tails, because it was unintelligent.

Shukaku has intelligence, so it is stronger when it can control itself fully.

42. LykeOmgPwned Eight Trigrams 64 Palms

Hokages. No questions asked.

43. Kuya God of the 5th Dimension

Well Hokages ARE strong. And i know everyone is bias because fanboys = "Hokage are number 1 ninja's!" "Yondaime is the best ninja ever!".

But they are going against a demon, Shukaku.

Shukaku was shown weaker since he had a carrier, Gaara. Unleashed, Shukaku will be much stronger.

The Hokages only win, if and only if, they ALL use a boss summon. Why? because they're going aginst a motherfuckin demon. And i don't know what Sarutobi's ENMA can do against a giant demon like Shukaku.

Also, Orochimaru can summon many snakes, and his boss snake Manda.

Itachi is the weak link in the team, but he should be able to solo either the 1st or the 2nd. He may be able to even take on 3rd (assuming he's old).

Another factor is Orochimaru using Edo Tensai and ressurecting Hatake Sakumo, or Uchiha Madara.

So to all of u think Hokage's easily, think again. The fight is closer then u think.

44. LykeOmgPwned Eight Trigrams 64 Palms

ok. So the fourth seals shukaku, like he did with the nine tails. What then. . 3 hokages vs itachi and oro.

45. AZIZ_FROST Member

where would the 4th seal it???

i say the hokages win....

the 1st can deal with sukaku.....4th can kill itachi.....and 2nd can help the 1st.....and also can help the 3rd kill oro....

46. Crimson Scorpio The Quintessential

I assume we're discussing Hokages in their fighting primes, not their ability at the time of their deaths(mostly for Sarutobi). Sandaime prime and Yondaime are the two most powerful ninja Konoha has produced. Yondaime could probably take Itachi due to his uber speed and the cheap-ass Hiraishin no Jutsu. Sandaime prime could have killed Oro but chose not too, so assuming there are no sentimental restraints he would kill him outright. That leaves the first two Hokage fighting the weakest of the tailed beasts. Shodaime has a distinct ability to suppress the chakra of the Tailed Beasts so that puts him at an advantage against Shukaku, who is scum compared to Kyuubi. He could easily wait out his match until San and Yondy finish their matches. Then those 4 can team up on that poor Shukaku and probably finish it with the sealing method.

47. Vance Banned

Okay, the post that ends it all.

Ahem... Hokages are in their primes.

Lets put it in fair battles.

Third>Orochimaru (Third is in prime!)

1st & Nidame>Itachi (Come on! 2 Hokages vs the third strongest Akastuki

4th>Shukuka (4th seals him, even if he dies)

HOKAGES WIN, END THREAD NOW!

48. Krzr I'm a guy

Kind of ignorant thread but anyhoo yea Hokages. Body Flicker/trees/L33T Water jutsus/any jutsu you'd like vs. anything is pretty much over.