1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

First and Second Hokage vs Third and Fourth Hokage

Discussion in 'Manga Battledome' started by Soul, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Soul Agent of Justice

Place: Valley of the End

Distance: 50 m

They can use everything that they have shown. (So conditions)
    (Sarutobi isn't in his prime, he is at his death age)

Who should win?

2. Federer Active Member

4th vs. 3rd +2nd +1st.

Fourth still solo. :pek

We lack feats to give our opinion for this fight. :zaru

3. Soul Agent of Justice

I know
    I just want to know that do you think.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  4. The First Hokage Shodaime Shodai

I'm Sorry i aint gonna sit back here & listen to your comment like that... stop hugging the Fourth's nuts so hard.. really i see this crap all the time too much dam 4 Hokage fanboyizm..... He'd get his ass handed to him & his deathgod justsu ramed up his A$%#%....... fighting the other three Hokage really tell me..

The First & Second Were Considered the Greatest Shinobi Konoha Has Ever Seen.. Hell The Built The Dam Village.... Sandaime Was Considered Unstopable In His Prime & Knew All Jutsu In Konoha. Only Thing The 4 Was Known For Was Being One Of The Best Ninja Konoha Has Ever Produced... Yes PRODUCED...... Konoha Did not produce Shodai Nidai nor Sandai... So zip it with that Stronger then other Hokage crap cause in the end if it was shodai protecting the village he BUILT!!!!! then the nine tailed fox would have pissed it's pants & ran crying... Oh ya that right the 4 hokage was there protecting it & he couldnt beat um... so he sealed it in his son & Harakiri'd himself forever being in the belly of the death god.....

5. Saviour of Souls Banned

No one solos. Don't be a tard.

6. The First Hokage Shodaime Shodai

Ty someone with a brain & not all over Minato's ballz......

7. mootz GB's Salamander

shodai could handle the fourth even if he has the old third to help (not counting death god )

give shodai his lil bro and they stomp

8. Dman That's fucking bueno

lol,yes the 4th solos.XD-a better match is-the 1st and the 3rd vs. the 2nd and 4th.:nod

if the 4th cant solo then the 3rd uses little of his power to assist.

9. Chainer Flame of Ud?n Super Moderator

Insufficient knowledge on the First, Second, and Fourth, but I believe that the Third and Fourth Hokages would take this. While it can be said that they were mere shadows of their former selves, Hiruzen fought toe to toe with them pretty well, for being as old and weak as he was in that fight.

I believe that he could use his basic (albeit effective) style in conjunction with Enma to create the necessary openings for the Fourth to use Hiraishin to clinch it. (The First and Second have no knowledge of his techniques, but the Third and Fourth have all knowledge of them.) And since the First and Second can only use what they have shown . . . well, that isn't a whole lot.

Together they have basic mokuton, the Forest Genesis Technique (Not the real name, but oh well.), the jutsu shown against the Nine Tailed Fox (We don't know what it was, so not really helpful.), and various Suiton capabilities. Oh, and the Genjutsu that was shown, as well.

Vote: Third and Fourth Hokages.

10. Shinsengumi Credit to Tsukuyo~

In my opinion, I don't see Hashirama & Tobirama despite the fact that they were proclaimed to be the best shinobi's the world has ever seen. Orochimaru's Edo Tensei was able to restore their bodies back to their prime state and yet Sarutobi was actually doing well against them. He had managed to blow off one leg and one hand from both of the former Hokages which would have given Sarutobi a huge advantage in a real fight had it not been for the fact that they were immortal.

Sandaime > Shodaime & Nidaime

Adding the Yondaime to the fight would be overkill.

11. Soul Agent of Justice

Shondaime and Nidaime were not in their prime.

12. Chainer Flame of Ud?n Super Moderator

I agree.

Still, that's technically all they've shown, and the first condition is that they can use all that they have shown, and nothing else. So I am pretty sure it would play out pretty much the same way.

13. Han Solo ANBU

Assuming Hashirama was so renowned for his ability to control Bijuu's, and not just pure strength, then Hiruden and Minato take this. Otherwise Hashirama and Tobirama do.

14. Elite Uchiha Well-Known Member

Lol, the have no idea of Minato's abilities. As soon as the fight starts there throats will be slit.

Minato solos.

15. Shinsengumi Credit to Tsukuyo~

Their corpses do not look like they had even reached their 50's yet and seemed in their late 20's-early 40's. And with Edo Tensei their "vitality" was given back to them which probably meant reverting back to their best state which is highly possible due to the fact that Edo Tensei can even regenerate body parts that were obliterated.

16. Soul Agent of Justice

Their corpses looked young, and what?

Do you really think that a shinobi of the level that Shondaime showed in the fight vs The Third can keep up to Uchiha Madara?

He was able to beat Madara at least once, and, to do that, he really needed to be way stronger than Sarutobi at his old age, and he wasn't.

I really doubt that he showed all his power in that fight.

17. durtycheese jiraiya=fail

the thrid and 4th jsut seem too strong...

18. Rescuebear Exiled

I dont think its so tardish to say that the 4th solo's this match. its defiantly not what i would say, but from the mangas depiction of him i can see why people could think hes that strong.

Personally I think that the 4th and 3rd would win this rather easily. The 3rd could take the 1st. And the 4th could take the second.
    A better match up would be the 4th and 2nd vs the 3rd and 1st.

19. Itachi's Apprentice 3 Sasuke is King of Kings

Sarutobi and Yondaime seem to be the superior team although not much about Yondaime abilities are known.

20. the box BEAST

that was the 4th............ :oh

i know the 4th solos this fight and goes back hom to bang kushina and have babie BABIES!

21. the box BEAST

they were

they just didnt have control :edu

22. Hiruzen Master Debater

4th and 3rd were both called "the best Hokage"

No mention of Shodai and Nidaime being called that :zaru

23. Shinsengumi Credit to Tsukuyo~

Actually there was a mention about them being the best shinobi's:

X

24. Complete_Ownage Laughs at all fanboyism

Third and Fourth take this.

Even kishi stated among dead shinobis the 4th is the strongest. then we always have the next generation surpasses the next.......besides all this it would be a awesome fight

25. Gspot El Capitan

Clutch matchup. It's no good trying to seriously press a definitive answer based on only what we now right now, so I'll lightheartedly say Shodai and Nidaime FTW.

Sarutobi and Minato are obviously legends, but IMO the two supreme Senju ninja win. Tobirama is obviously dirty strong, probably pretty equal to Sarutobi... so the real question is whether Hashirama or Minato (the two hokage titans shrouded in mystery) is stronger. While they were both pioneers with absolutely epic feats, I feel that Hashirama was the greater and more godly ninja. It's hard to speculate how a battle would play out, but we know that Hashirama defeated Kyuubi WITH Madara, while Kyuubi alone cost Minato his life. Obviously it's more complicated than that, but I don't see how Hashirama can be beat considering he defeated both the Uchiha God of the Narutoverse (Madara) AND the ultimate bijuu (Kyuubi) at the same time. I don't think anyone else in Narutoverse history is capable of that - even Minato.

26. The Torn Soul ♠Đoctor Đeath♠

27. Rescuebear Exiled

I honestly believe that both Minato and Hiruzan, were more powerful than the Senju brothers.
    Not by much, but Hiruzen had training from both previous Hokages, has the more impressive nickname, and was mentioned as the most powerful hokage to date, even after the fourths death.
    Though i think this is because the fourth died so young, theres no doubt if he had lived he would have been the most powerful Kage to date.

28. DarkRasengan Active Member

4th and third take this, third summons enma, minato gives them both a kunai, third goes in with staff at start minato throwing kunais from a distance, a kunai will end up by one of the hokages anyways and minato kills. Then the other one is fucked anyways.

29. Rinnengan Thug Member

hiraishin+ rasengan = game over in a blink of an eye

30. Soul Agent of Justice

Even though Minato has very strong, you are overestimating him.
    He can't take down Shondaime and Nidaime by himself.

31. Mithos The Hero

3rd and 4th win this rather easily.

32. The Hand of God Banned

Sho solos them. He summon 8 bijuus and that's it.

33. Federer Active Member

Before he does that, Minato throws a 1000 kunai in the area and blitz the bro's by himself. Minato insta-killed multiple enemies, which is manga-fact. He can do the same to any other opponent. :pek

And you don't have any manga proof that is backing up you argument. Only Uchiha Madara was able to summon a Bijuu, hence see his battle with Shodai Hokage. It's very unlikely that Madara would have taken his Kyuubi through different villages to fight Konoha.

Hashirama was only known that he could bend the will of the Bijuu to his own.

34. clador Banned

even if he can controlled bijuu
    he still beat madara prime with his EMS and kyubi in the same time

35. The Hand of God Banned

Before Minato throws a kunai, Shodai has the entire battlefield turned into a forest and his brother makes wall of water. and then, rape. Shodai summon the 8 bijuus.

Madara stated that Shodai had 8 bijuus on his possessions.

36. Federer Active Member

Manga page, please. :edu

I only know that Hashirama Senju had several Bijuu under his control, and I never saw anywhere in the manga, that Hashirama could summon Bijuu. And for strenghten my argument about the Bijuu's, the sand had for several generations control over Ichibi, the one-tail, so it's even more unlikely that he had 8 Bijuu.

And Minato pretty much defeated like 50 high shinobi in a blink of an eye, I can't see the reason why he can't kill the two Senju brothers. Is your argument, because they are Hokages?

37. Soul Agent of Justice

Basically, yes

How can someone alone kill the two best ninjas in a whole era of the strongest Village in all the story?

It would be nonsence.

38. the box BEAST

where in the world did you pull this from?

39. Soul Agent of Justice

Does someone know when Madara stated this??
    I just can't remember...

40. Chainer Flame of Ud?n Super Moderator

He didn't. The Hand of God pulled it out of his ass.

And a lot of people are forgetting the fact that this fight is based off of what we have seen, not what people assume that they have.

41. Soul Agent of Justice

I supposed that, but maybe I didn't remembered it, that's why I did not debate that.

Thanks for the explanation Chainer.

42. Naru-Ichi Active Member

If he was able to bend bijuus, I bet he could. We never really saw the full fight with Madara and Shodai, for all we know, Shodai could've turned kyuubi against Madara or the kyuubi was a non factor in the fight.

Anyways, I think I give it to the 4th and 3rd. I mean the 3rd kept his own in his old age, so adding Minato is going to make it a whole lot easier.

43. Yondaime FLEE ON SIGHT Advisor

LOL, third and fourth rape..........

44. the box BEAST

3rd can almost solo this

45. Soul Agent of Justice

Remember that Sandaime isn't in his prime; he can't be a good match for The First and The Second on their prime by himself.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  46. Nikushimi Savior

As usual, Shodai and Nidai are being godmodded and hyped too much.

Either Sarutobi or Minato solo. There's no arguing against it, it just...is.

47. the box BEAST

doesent matter he was called the professor and god of shinobi even in his old age.

not only that but he handled them preety well when fighting oro they were at full power they just wernt in control and i dont think that matters since oro is one of the most battle smart people in this manga

48. Soul Agent of Justice

Yes it does.
    His chakra capacity and his stamina isn't the same as before.

Orochimaru is smart, but there is no way that he could know how to use the full capacities of Shondaime and Nidaime. And even if he knew them well enough to fight like the fighted in the past, he doesn't fully control them.

They are just killing puppets.