1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Final Battle Team 7(Future Sanins) vs Madara Uchiha

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Hadar, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Hadar Eternal Light

X

Sasuke killing madara without help is impossible. wether sasuke likes it
    or not he will need help from sakura, naruto and kakashi if kakashi is still around for this inevitable fight. it will take these three future sanins to defeat madara uchiha.
    Can't Wait For This final battle......

Naruto is going to be the greatest in the end.

2. voilder Member

no.... naruto alone can handle madara easily

3. Jeαnne :hurr

no way, he will need one sharingan at his side to cancel madara's sharingan...

it will be sasuke and naruto against madara mainly, i think, sasuke and naruto will have common goals, after all, madara was the reason of minato's death, and jiraya's in some way

4. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a Retired Smod

I read the series under the assumption that Team 7 would have to reunite to take down Madara. Partially to show just how strong he was, but also to once again show the importance of bonds and how they can defeat a single enemy greater than the single one who defeated the Sannin.

5. naruto_bruin Jedi Master

I think Naruto has to defeat the final villain, whoever it may be, one on one. I believe this has to be the case if Naruto is to go down as the strongest character ever in the Naruto universe. If he needs help to beat the final villain, then the final villain would be the strongest ever since no one could beat him one on one.

6. voilder Member

yes way! if shodai can do it then naruto should be no problem to do so.... remember naruto is suppose to bring peace or destruction to the world :wink

7. Jeαnne :hurr

shodai had the mokuton and the kyuubi was not sealed inside him...it is the problem o.o', and we dont even know what really happened, shodai really did that no? madara is still alive after all...

but sure, naruto would make the final jutsu using the kyuubi, and that jutsu would be to send madara to hell è.é, sasuke would help fighting sharingan x sharingan with madara or/and controling the kyuubi/cancelling madara's control at the kyuubi o.o, and naruto still needs to fight pain o.o'

8. mayumi Active Member

while i like the possibilty of team 7 battle together. this does not mean, naruto would surpass yondaime or become the greatest hokage ever. i guess naruto's lone final battle would be kyuubi in a way that would establish him surpassing, madara, shodai and minato all at once.

9. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

Sakura isn't important enough to be in the same space as Madara. Kakashi will be dead.

10. Pride Swerve

All this Naruto needs to fight 1v1 garbage is refreshing.

He's the main character cause he can bring hope to everyone and bring people back into the light.

Less DBZ please.

11. GaryDAI Active Member

Sakura will get the killing blow :laugh

12. King Scoop Active Member

Yea, this is pretty much how it has to end. Team 7 has to reunite and defeat at least one of the final villains, so that Tsunade can pass on the title of Sannin to them.

13. jdbzkh Who in the world am I?

sasuke and naruto vs madara will probably be like when they fought haku sasuke has the upper hand because he was working with naruto naruto falls sasuke takes his place and takes a big blow for him then naruto unleashes that jutsu and the full furry of the kyuubi to beat madara

14. Sin what.

Cannon disagrees. Tobi is easily overcoming Naruto, without even using his sharingan. Madara would destroy Naruto alone or Sasuke alone.

This is the founder of the uchiha and the pinnacle of the sharingan we're talking about. Naruto doesn't stand a chance.

15. -Dargor- -I survived the fillers-

Gotta agree, if itachi is indeed Madara's personnal puppet, then neither of naruto nor Sauce got a chance in a 1v1.

Especially Naruto, since Madara has the control over kyuubi thing, wich brings me to another question...

Why the fuck does madara need the biijus anyway? And why doesn't he just "take" Naruto away.

16. ninjaneko Ghoul Eyes

I've been thinking this for a while now. I'm certain they'll reunite and win the day before the end. The manga (to me) just screams for this to happen. It'll be nice to see the three of them work together as a team again with all their souped up powers. Naruto and Sasuke will combine jutsu for sure, and Sakura will save at least one of them from death :nod.

17. Sin what.

It could be he's using Akatsuki as a distraction, lending his abilities and mind to Pein, while Pein goes off and fulfills his own ambition (lulz bomb), giving Madara some time to freely watch Sasuke and Naruto develop. After you live for 100+ years, it'd get kind of boring just doing things the easy way.

He's probably using Akatsuki/Itachi/Pein to test Sasuke and Naruto, instead of going with the direct approach.

18. voilder Member

naruto doesnt need kyuubi power to own madara. since naruto is the strongest hokage and the destiny child he shall kill madara in a blink of eyes

19. Shinigami Perv Go Hawks!

Whats Sakura and Naruto gonna do? Fetch water for Sasuke when hes thirsty? They need a massive powerup to compete at this level.