1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW, Mirror, SOTW Mirror
  3. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  4. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Fickle as Autumn Skies: The Anti-NaruSaku FC [archive]

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Tazmo, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riyue Don't F--- With Me. :3

That's what I usually try to do, because it makes more sense.

Spoiler:
    Why didn't Kishi drop Hina's feelings?

Why didn't Kishi increase Naruto's feelings for Saku?

Why didn't Kishi drop Saku's feelings for Sasuke?

Everything's got a purpose, people. :zaru

2. Kurama Commander Kukuku

Spoiler: Leader-sama's so long he had to split it into two posts waay off-topic NH defense concluded

The way I see it, she loves him in a way that she would LIKE it to be returned, but is neither sitting back and expecting him to return it, nor is going to force herself upon him as though he's obligated to.

Indeed.

Special note on this in a second.

Kinda throws a wrench in the "just friends" spin you may be unintentionally putting here.

CERTAINLY not. To me, it was more like:

"I love you, and if I survive this and you want to see where this goes, you'll be in for a treat."

Indeed.

Indeed it does, but doing kissy kissy stuff among other things :hurr wouldn't hurt either.

Of course not, which is why she's keeping her distance so as not to make him feel forced into confronting her on it.

Sad, but true. Naruto is very unfocused romantically. Well, outside of Sakura's moments with Sasuke [and vice versa in terms of the Hospital Scene] that are quite in your face.

Indeed, though her making him aware of her affections does stir up things abit from where they were before where he was simply fond of her but unaware of her affections. Now he's fully aware, and she nearly died, not to intentionally prove it to him, but nonetheless doing just that. Something he, evidently through Iruka and Sasuke, doesn't take lightly. He was already very much fond of her, he was simply to unfocused romantically [especially since the majority of their interactions were at times where romance was far from a pressing issue] to make a connection. Now she's provided it for him, much like he arguably did for her back in the Training Field when he said she was a person he really likes. I certainly don't see anything wrong with him attempting to see where things go. He won't instantly fall for her, but I don't think it will be all that hard for him to.

It fills me with so much joy to hear this coming from a SasuNaru fan.:hurr

Of course! It's evident! Naruto cannot POSSIBLY give up on his love for Sakura. IF he does, they have no BOND! He cannot possibly simply no longer harbor romantic feelings and love her as a friend. That's just madness and goes against what his character stands for. On the flipside, Sakura is perfectly capable of letting go of her love for Sasuke but still holding on to her friendship with him! You can see it in how she declares she no longer cares for him at all...

oh...wait....:zaru

3. Riyue Don't F--- With Me. :3

I agree with everything, especially the bold, Kyuubi-kun. :hurr

Spoiler: Slight NaruHina Smut

Naruto: Damn, the Hokage's Tower sure has a lot of rooms.
    Hinata: I don't know how we'll fill all these up.
    Naruto: How 'bout we fill 'em with kids? :hurr
    Hinata: ... I call being on top. ;33
    Naruto: Deal.

4. Inuyatta Kyuubi Kennel Owner :3

NaruSaku: Fuck being decent friends! It only matters if they're fucking! :facepalm

5. Kurama Commander Kukuku

Whoa, Riyue, don't get too carried away. This is the anti-NaruSaku FC.

On topic: That confession shows though he has Sakura's acknowledgment as a hero, their friendship and team still need a lot of work. Romance just doesn't fit. They need Team 7 whole again.

6. Wraith_Madara Invincible Immortal

Of course not! Let's take of our delusional glasses, and view this thing logically.

We have the Team 7 bonds (and Naruto has taught more than one person of the importance of said bonds), but to the abyss with them, cause they're not needed.

There's the war going on, and yet again, we have our characters involved - on different sides at the moment. But let's go for lunch, and the war will be over when we're back. Killerbee can solve it for them.

Madara, Danzo and Kabuto are all lurking out there. Ahh, who cares? Give them Sasuke, and they can all do as they pleases with him. That way, they won't even care about Naruto anymore. :nod

All that matters is that Naruto and Sakura must have their inevitable smexing, wildly cheered on by Konoha, which they from now on will lead to a glorious future, as Hokage and Head Nurse, together. *Ahh, beautiful logic, it feels great to have examined the entire manga and finding the hidden message behind all that "bond" talk.*

NS: Kishi, if you wouldn't mind burying this thing soon.

I'm not going to mention the latest moment that has made me detest (even more) the possibility of NS. I just can't see how he'll save this without killing/destroying more side characters. Let it die, Kishi.

7. Choco Eat, sleep x repeat

Of course that cover is NS. It's all about Naruto's selfless love for Sakura :( He loves her so much, he's ready to give up anything to 'protect that smile' :cry He'll even give up on Sasuke for her....

Oh wait :zaru

8. kubik I'd like some Rukia too...

Spoiler: No! Stop this madness!!! NH and SS

So basicly:
    I love you so much that I'll gladly die to protect you
    =/=
    I want to spend my future with you by my side.

and

I love you so much It hurts like hell, I know its illogical and stupid But I DO! Please stay!
    =/=
    I want to spend my future with you by my side.

Pairings must have damaged something with our brains sorry :/

NaruSaku have ONE bond and that is Sasuke/Team7.
    Lookie here; Sakura wants to save Naruto, Naruto is/was [:laugh] pursued by Aka, what a nice opportunity to develop a second bond.
    Lookie here; J-man died, Tsunade is in coma, what a nice opportunity to develop a third bond.
    Not that nh or ss is any better mind you :/
    Chapter 450?
    No it does not show that. It shows that by all her logic Sakura SHOULD be in love with Naruto. She WANTS to love Naruto the way Hinata does, but she doesnt. So she thinks its HER fault, so she pushes her own feelings aside and try to confess her non-existent ones using logic.

9. Lucrecia

What Sasuke thinks about NS and NS :imslow

Spoiler: Sasuke

X

10. Choco Eat, sleep x repeat

11. Rinoa Active Member Advisor

Oh gosh...this answers to Sasuke's question to Gaara.:rofl

If he'd go back he'd find hell.:lmao

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  12. vjpowell Becoming Stronger

I keep hearing the stupid Tsundere argument from NS as proof that this pairing is going to be canon. I've seen many pairings that are registered as Tsundere and Naruto and Sakura don't seem to have that kind of relationship.

13. kubik I'd like some Rukia too...

Sakura is not a Tsundere.
    Or she is a failed one.

14. MoN?S A.K.A. SoWrites

Nuu Sasuke! Destroy the NaruSaku and then join the NaruSai!!! :hurr

15. Mael Well-Known Member

You really think something like TVTropes is really going to instill some proper logic into NaruSaku? Dream on. :LOS

16. gabzilla Yuri Queen

:hehee

17. kubik I'd like some Rukia too...

:hehee
    I don't think I care enough about NaruSaku opinion about Sakura to have the desire to help it understand how wrong it is.
    Not that I care about or respect NaruSaku opinions about just everything Naruto related. Not after 469 and delusions that followed it.

18. Mael Well-Known Member

kubik, my beloved kurwa :)zaru), NaruSaku shot itself in the foot a long time ago. 469 and 470 were just hemorrhages from previous incidents.

@Mara: Since I see you Adam, what myth might we bust now? Has NaruSaku stopped being so lulzy that we must work elsewhere? :beardthing

19. Maracunator Kishimoto ships NaruHina

And apparently, the only cover by which Kishimoto gave us insight on both chharacters, rest are obviously the work of his assistants and/or editors who are ignorant of his true plans :zaru

Fixed for great justice.

:sweatdrop

Been busy with catching up and updating the member list in another FC, still plan on sending that PM with the myth genocide caused by chapters 469 and 470.

20. Chaelius Active Member

The contrast between Kiba and Lee's faces are the best :LOS

It's like I said a while ago, Sakura can think more affectionaly of him as a friend(Shown by 450) then she can by thinking of him as a possible romantic interest(Shown by the FailFession).

21. vjpowell Becoming Stronger

Wait so Sakura was a Tsundere for both Naruto AND SASUKE? I don't even need to be told how wrong that was. Back in part 1 Sakura never did any type of Tsundere behavior in front of Sasuke. Where in the world did THAT come from?

22. kubik I'd like some Rukia too...

Hard on Naruto, soft on Sasuke.

23. Alexdhamp Diclonius Shinigami

Not true. Sasuke seen her tsuntsun side many times in Part I; The Forest of Death, for example(when Naruto was about to take a leak in front of them).

24. Choco Eat, sleep x repeat

Agreed. The only difference is that she has never directed that kind of tsundere behavior towards Sasuke, the guy she loves. She only smacks Naruto because he rubs her the wrong way. Not because she's jealous, like NS likes to claim :pek

Now what does that tell us? :awesome

25. vjpowell Becoming Stronger

Wait jealous? She's jealous of what? That Naruto spends more time with Sasuke then her? What in the world is NS making up?

26. Choco Eat, sleep x repeat

Jealous of Naruto transforming to a big-chested Naruko who is obviously not her...? eh, I don't know. NS logic is beyond understanding :D:

27. Hinastarr Unwritten Genin

I was thinking about Narusaku today, and based on the moments I've seen of them together, I think the major problem with Narusaku is that although Naruto and Sakura have a great friendship, they just don't have that romantic chemistry needed for a relationship. Naruto and Sakura care for each other deeply as friends, but there are just too many lies between them in order for them to become involved romantically, and their personalities just clash too much, since both of them are loud, outspoken individuals, and while Naruto is caring and protective of his friends, Sakura is independant and might feel smothered if they ever got together.
    I also think that all the moments that Sakura has been shown caring for Naruto are misinterprated and exaggerated by NS into things they are not, like with 297 for example, before 469 and 470, everyone thought of it to be a hinting of her having romantic feelings for Naruto, when in reality, it was simply a moment that showed how she cared for him deeply as a friend, and the same goes for chapter 450. Basically, they make good friends, but they just don't have that compatibility and understanding amongst one another to be involved romantically.

(BTW, I didn't intend to bash NS's fandom in the second paragraph. Like I've said before, everyone has their own opinions, and I have nothing against them.)

28. Alexdhamp Diclonius Shinigami

Indeed. Sakura is an odd Tsundere.. All of her tsuntsun side gets shown to everyone else, while her deredere side only gets shown to Sasuke. "deredere" is lovestruck, fawning, or mooning over...when has Sakura ever exhibited this toward Naruto? Never. :amuse

NS confuses compassion, worry, and caring with lovestruck.

29. Starbender Pennycaaaan!

:clap See, everyone likes NaruSaku friendship! :zaru But unfortunately, they're all allergic to the confusing, dishonest, guilt-ridden BS that is NaruSaku romance. Especially Kiba and Lee. It makes Kiba get pissed off and Lee sob into his hand/facepalm because he doesn't understaaand. :uwah But Yamato's reaction is the most telling during Sakura's confession scene. He was not pleased. :C But I wonder how that could be, since he was the one who was going to tell Sakura that she was in love with him months ago--oh, wait, could it be that he wasn't going to say that at all? Or that he meant she loved Naruto in an entirely different, and not-at-all romantic way? :arg I know this has probably been talked to death, especially the with the proper translation of that particular scene, but still.

I noticed all of this too! :risu I bet Kishi had both of these confessions happen so close to one another, and made Naruto's reactions while listening and hearing them say "I love you" so different in order for all of us readers to compare. I bet Naruto himself will look back on both confessions and compare them at some point. Who knows, he might have already subconsciously done so, which could be one of the many reasons why he was so skeptical towards Sakura and able to pick up on her insincerity after he got over his initial shock. Kind of like "Hey, just the other day, I heard what a real confession sounds like and it certaintly didn't sound like this BS! :mad"

Exactly! This is what the real problem seems to be. She's trying too hard to be logical about the whole situation, but it's not working. Love isn't a logical thing, and it isn't something you can turn on or off like a light switch either. By her logic, she shouldn't still have feelings for Sasuke since he's a criminal and left her behind, but based on her knowledge of and first-hand experience of the things Naruto has done for her and how he's stayed by her side while Sasuke left, she feels guilty for taking him for granted and thinks she should be in love with him. That he deserves her love if it's what he really wants, even more so if it means she can make it up to him, be freed from her guilt, and get him to stop putting himself in danger. The problem is that she just doesn't seem to feel that way, no matter how much she's warmed up to him over the years, how concerned she is for his well-being or how hopeless pursuing Sasuke appears to be at this point.

30. kubik I'd like some Rukia too...

Heh if Naruto was Naruko from the begining, there wouldnt be any pairing wars :''(

31. Choco Eat, sleep x repeat

...:LOS :LOS

32. Starbender Pennycaaaan!

:clap Agreed! Another thing I've noticed that kind of important for two people if they're going to engage in a romantic relationship, even if they were previously just friends, is that there's no real, mutual attraction between them. Sure, Naruto thinks she's cute and has thought so for years, and he even tried to sneak a peek at her in the woman's bath that one time (although I think he was that was more for the adventure of doing it period and not just about Sakura, I mean he is a teenage boy :hehee), but aside from those few moments, he doesn't seem to be seriously attracted to her, just like he doesn't seriously pursue her. And physical contact never really seems to faze him, and even in the few times it does, it's for comic relief.

But when it comes to the whole attraction thing, Sakura is the worst offender. She seems to have zero attraction to Naruto. Never inwardly noting that he's cute or attractive like she repeatedly did in the past with Sasuke. And again, physical contact never seems to be that big a deal to her either. In contrast, with Sasuke, she was always looking for a chance for and was thrilled whenever there was ever any physical contact between the two of them, especially if Sasuke didn't protest or it happened naturally. Like most of her physical contact with Naruto, which she has never seems to have a reaction to. I know that infamous scene where she offers to feed him likes to be used to defend NaruSaku at times, but if you really look at it, Naruto was the one who made a big deal over it, and Sakura didn't think anything of it. She simply wanted to help out a friend with a broken arm who was having trouble eating a bowl of his favorite food. It was simply a nice, friendly gesture, not a sign of love. :amuse

Other than that, we never see any of those awkward, teenager-y scenes that happen in a shonen manga between two people who are romantically or physically attracted to each other happen between Naruto and Sakura. And really, now that they're older and the hormones have started to kick in, those kind of things should be happening between them, but they just aren't. They just don't have any chemistry. That's why a romance between them seems awkward and forced.

33. Riyue Don't F--- With Me. :3

:bullseye Exactly. :quite Naruto and Sakura are awesome when they show care towards each other-- and I think it's great when Sakura acknowledges Naruto. But romantically... romantically they just don't click. And that's a bit MORE than obvious to me. :notrust But it doesn't matter. NS only has a little flicker of hope left, which is based on the slight chance that Naruto might be IN LOVE with Sakura. Not a crush, not attraction-- LOVE. L-O-V-E love. And if that doesn't happen... looks like NaruSaku's dead. :noworry You'd think a romance of some sort WOULD sprout between best friends of opposing genders-- I guess not in this case. :hmm It's been obvious from the beginning of Shippuden that Naruto's feelings for Sakura were and are shallow, and had depleted greatly over time.

Plus, a lot of girl's clothes contains orange and pink-- it's one of the most over used color combinations of all time. :huh

NaruSaku: Where the pairing is just as cliched as the colors. :zaru

34. vjpowell Becoming Stronger

So Naruto saying "I hate people who lie to themselves" "That sounds like nothing but an excuse" means that Naruto is in fact in love with Sakura. :pek I get it he's just confuse because a 16 year old boy won't know the difference between a crush and affection. I don't believe Naruto's feelings for Sakura in Shippuden were shallow not in that terms. He sees Sakura as a girl who he grew up with. I don't think that is shallow at all. But he didn't seem to be in love with Sakura like NS likes to claim.

The color argument isn't the worse one we've seen. There is actually a starburst argument yes the colorful taffy candy starburst. Because the yellow and pink are together Kishimoto is symbolizing that NS will be canon.
    :zaru

35. kubik I'd like some Rukia too...

It would be a mistake to say that Naruto doesnt have romantic feelings for Sakura. :pek

36. Sennin of Hardwork Tales to Astonish

X

*goes back to catch up*

37. kubik I'd like some Rukia too...

:laugh
    But the again, this fc would have to be deleted cos there wouldnt be any narusaku to be anti with

38. vjpowell Becoming Stronger

So true. :edu

39. Rose \_(ب_ب)_/?Oh well...

Oh I've got something we could while we wait for the new spoilers.

Ok prove positive NS points that NS claims it has by showing actual proof from other manga showing similar situations (I say manga because culture differs in many ways and because Naruto is a japanese manga I would like it to be compared to Japanese mangas).

I hope I made sense.

I'll start.

Romantic Hug.

Spoiler: Romantic Hug

X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

Spoiler: Not so romantic
    X
    X

yaya I know... this comparison was shown before, but I was to lazy to find a new one right now

40. Psallo a Cappella Basic bitch, get out my face.

Freaking lovable bitches . . . eighteen pages I had to read.

Welcome, all new members!
    Important rules, banners, LAP's, and other goodies are on the first page. The member's list is a bit behind, but we will hopefully get it up-to-date during the holiday break / season.

Please note that we do not tolerate any bashing of the fans of NaruSaku; stick to the arguments. Additionally, we do not discuss characters specifically unless they play a significant role in Anti-NaruSaku discussion. Be as mindful as possible.

Rate our fanclub, vote in the poll at the top of the page, and stay active!

=D
    ----

If you check the archived (old) editions of the Pairing Debate threads, there are some very thorough, civil posts by veterans of the trade. Decent replies and debates are on all sides - Pro / Anti- SasuSaku, Pro / Anti NaruHina, and Pro / Anti NaruSaku. Unfortunately, I believe most of the civil people have left, and the decent debaters just do not have the effort or time anymore. It isn't as enjoyable as it used to be for a variety of reasons.

:lmao ILU, Alma.

41. Sayuri miraballin'

Oh man, I haven't posted here in ages. I miss this FC. :arg I've been really busy lately, but I made you guys a chapter edit because I was as bored as hell.

Spoiler: NaruSaku's Hijacking of Chapter 469

X
    Spoiler: Filler
    X

X
    X
    X
    X

...Aaand it failed. :zaru
    In the end, Sakura came to her senses, both Naruto and Sakura rescued Sasuke, and they had one great threesome.
    The end.

Sorry that the pictures were so small. Photobucket is being a bitch. :hurr

Rehosted <3

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  42. Yomi . . .

That's awesome! :rotfl

43. MoN?S A.K.A. SoWrites

^OH MY GOD. Epic hi-jacking :kloff:kloff:kloff

44. Choco Eat, sleep x repeat

:rotfl Win

45. Rose \_(ب_ب)_/?Oh well...

:lmao

To much win.

46. Riyue Don't F--- With Me. :3

The win is blinding me, Sayuri!! XDXDXD I better put my protective NS sunglasses, so I don't see the A-NS win. :datass

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  47. Chaelius Active Member

I jizzed in my pants :datass

48. Sennin of Hardwork Tales to Astonish

I am sure I died and went to Heaven. :wtf

*goes back to catch up*

49. Devinera サスサク

Spoiler:
    "Even my hair is sexually touching you."

Lmfao. :lmao:lmao

This was all epic!

50. Mael Well-Known Member