1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. We're discussing a possible merge of the Naruto and One Piece avenues into the Akihabara subforum.
    Go here for further info . Feel free to chime in and vote.
  3. Please vote in the cooking contest here!
  4. The signature rules have changed. Please, check them in this thread!
  5. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
    We're not yet aware of the means, but someone is taking over several accounts.
    Change your password as soon as possible, and use this to see how secure it is.
  6. [GAME] Join in on this fun game in the Chatterbox, click here for more info.
  7. Hey folks!

This week, there's a Flash Fiction reboot that you should participate in: here

Don't miss it.
  8. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.

Feats of the Week Thread

Discussion in 'Meta-Battledome' started by willyvereb, Feb 7, 2014.

1. willyvereb Migratory Thinker

Alright, while the timing is still far from right, at least we didn't start the next years' FoW thread in October like last time.

Anyways, posting the rules:

Feats of the Week - 2014:

This is a thread for showing and perhaps even debating the newest feats in all availible fiction, be it anime/manga, comics, TV shows or anything.

Albeit there are certain rules and restrictions:

• As its name implies this is a thread to debate new feats. While there's a bit of leeway try to avoid bringing up old stuff.
    • If you post scans and such then put them into spoiler tags. Both for convenience and for other reasons.
    • Try to remain civil. Debate is allowed, bitching and shitstorms aren't. If I see this thread being littered with trash, I remove them. If don't, please report these to me (or to any other OBD mod).
    • While I said every fiction, debating HST here isn't allowed. As by Wombat's word these are on an indefinite hiatus.

Keep this in mind an things will be fine.

2. Qinglong Martyrs are the first to Die

Fuck it, getting Movie Maker back for JUSTICE

3. Qinglong Martyrs are the first to Die

Spoiler:
    X

Spoiler:
    X

4. willyvereb Migratory Thinker

Yeah, the president's cratering feat was a major boost.
    Not only for him but to the durability of the Flamengers in general.

5. Freddie Mercury Well-Known Member

maybe i should watch this series.

6. Qinglong Martyrs are the first to Die

I tried doing something for the Robo, but I screwed up the vid then said screw it cause it's late

EDIT: I'll maybe fix that president gif later

or just take screencaps

7. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

8. Soma Cruz The Dark Lord

Spoiler:

X

X

X

X

X

Hans dodges bullets and cuts some bullets in half with his sword.

Spoiler:
    X

The reason why Hans was so fast was because he was taking a drug called rabbit-eye, which is apparently developed by the US military.

Spoiler:
    X

X

X

X

Kira is able to beat him but it reeks of PIS; paraphrasing it, "you can't predict where I'm going to shoot because blah blah blah muscle movement prediction and I'm not moving my muscles blah blah."

Makes no sense, and besides we clearly see Hans react to the bullets after they have already been fired. Yet, it's being treated as aim-dodging in the chapter which is silly.

9. Catalyst75 Well-Known Member

King Solomon is Universe-level. :datass

10. Id Τοξότης Moderator

We learn that the Weaver, is another personality of his with the capacity to shape realities. He merges with the Weaver his final personality. And as so, he undoes the damage he brought upon the world.
    X X

David reflects on his past actions, and consequences. Looking at 616 universe, and its entire divergent timelines. He decides to destroy it, and recreate it with him not longer in it, given that reality rejects a Legion where he rules he (where he is in control).
    X X X X

A complete Legion, is not universal. But Multiversal in Power.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  11. Tranquil Fury Tracer

Where is that from?Guessing one of the Legacy comics but which issue?

12. Weiss The Price Of Freedom Sure Is Steep

13. Weiss The Price Of Freedom Sure Is Steep

man, one thing I can never understand is that these kind of comics are out at about the same time .. as in, you have this thing with Legion, Infinity and follow-up, Incursions, Uncanny Avengers with the Pookie Twins, Wanda etc. all happening at more or less the same time in the real world issues

but within universe they don't seem to affect each other at all .. unless they don't happen at the same time, but at different points in time, but how to make sense of it then

14. willyvereb Migratory Thinker

Unless the two stories in some way interact there's little need.
    Both things happened.
    As for when, we can more or less assume that after the certain major comicbook events that occurred in previous issues.

15. Tranquil Fury Tracer

Because different comics come out at different times, some come out monthly and some even bi monthly so pacing won't match up. It takes time for comics to catch up. Wolverine losing his healing factor is'nt mentioned in several of his other comic appearances till later on. Uncanny has the whole time reset that will eventually happen and Remender has said something about an alternate universe happening so mosty likely after time travel shenanigans the whole Planet X thing will become alternate universes.

Some take place at different times. Avengers A.I 8/9(where Rogue appears) for instance mentions which issue of Uncanny Avengers it takes place before. Uncanny is also mentioned in Bendis's X-men stuff as is the destruction of the Inhuman City and Terrigen mist. Most event stuff are mentioned in the various comics that tie into them.

Infinity ended but the Incursions still happen across the Multiverse(so those don't interfere too much and some of them have been stopped) and even then the secret of the Illumanti is going to come out. Though Hickman is writing New Avengers and Avengers so offcourse this will be connected. Spencer's Secret Avengers stuff and Avengers World are tied to those.

But generally most writers do their own thing unless editorial makes them force their book into a current major arc, most writers prefer to be able to do their own stories. Try not to break your head over it.

In the above Legion's case he clearly resets everything later on so only he'd know.

16. Id Τοξότης Moderator

Short answer. Many of the stories are self contained. And many times it takes a crossover event, to effect other books. Which can be a real pain to sort out. Yet a story from the Avengers, does not disarm the canonicity of the X-Men.

17. Weiss The Price Of Freedom Sure Is Steep

DC seems to do it with all their neverending crisises ^^

18. Id Τοξότης Moderator

DC has an all encompassing major event every year, followed by the retcons.

19. Crimson Dragoon Black Getter

- Titan punches through Harbinger's Gold Cloth
    - Harbinger burning his cosmo to the max fully destroys Titan's sword, though Titan letting it go might be a factor

20. DarkLordDragon Active Member

It's still a great feat. Genbu was able to crack Hyperion's sword and as a result he died. Haruto commented that Hyperion's sword had a cosmo like/exceeding (cant remember well) Abzu's cosmo. Harbinger destroying Titan's sword says alot. I wonder what is the limit of Harbinger's powers when he is wearing his helmet!

21. Aphelion &#32

Spoiler:
    Apparently Sanageyama's sword is FTL :ichigo EDIT: Well, maybe not, since I just watched the english version and Inumuta pretty much says it isn't afterwords.

Also base Ryuko is powerful enough to pulverize a decent amount of rock with a shockwave

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  22. Xeogran He rises again.

You forgot to add:

That Ragyo can regenerate even from decapitating.

23. Unlosing Ranger He's back

X
    Holy shit the ship is big

24. Qinglong Martyrs are the first to Die

Spoiler:
    [youtube]eouUOE0EEVE[/youtube]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  25. Saturno Well-Known Member

Saint Seiya Omega: Sagittarius Seiya awakened a new cloth thanks to having God's cloth bathed in his cloth some time in the past.

Titan also revealed his chronotector and he appears to fight on equal ground with this new Seiya.

[YOUTUBE]xoD2xduhjHY[/YOUTUBE]

26. DarkLordDragon Active Member

What seems interesting, the Gold cloths can easily evolve by simply burning one's cosmo! I don't remember the Sagittarius cloth mixed with Athena's blood or anything, The evolving of cloths in Omega is based on burring cosmo (Kouga and his friends cloths v2, v3, Omega and now even Sagittarius) Kurumada stated many years ago stated its not impossible for the Gold cloth to evolve to Gold God Cloth, I wish one day we see upgraded Gold Cloths as well.

27. lokoxDZz This is a goodbye, Smile.

Same here,but if them come with God gold cloths i'm pretty sure people will make a new Gold saints vs Galactus :lmao

. I believe Seiya can do that because he already used the god cloth and function like a kamui when his cosmos is burning at the peak he can use it.

28. Qinglong Martyrs are the first to Die

Only if you're brain dead

29. Crimson Dragoon Black Getter

yeah, Titan's probably the strongest Rank 1 now

though I guess we still have to see how upgraded Seiya compares to Omega Bronzes, but I have a feeling there won't be much of a difference

30. Saturno Well-Known Member

Here is one with the spanish subs, plus Europe is doing something to the omega saints or Subaru.

[YOUTUBE]mci0g5oAzBs[/YOUTUBE]

It says the man who protects Athena, has a secret he hasn't revealed yet about his true intentions To protect and save the people he cares for, he will finally unlock the lock of his heart. Now the truth about Seiya will be revealed.

31. Handsome Yak gefühlvoll und sanft.

Nanatsu no Taizai # 66

Feats of note:

Diane destroying Merlin's castle from a trapped lying position via shoving her hammer towards her enemies
    X

Gilthunder using his power "Thunderbold" to the fullest and engulfing Diane, Merlin's castle and the surroundings in lighting:
    X

Hauser joining in with his power "Tempest" and combining his Rising Tornado with Gilthunder's previous attack, forming Dragon Castle:
    X

Helbram joining in with Hauser and Gilthunder by adding his borrowed ability "Hail Bullet":
    X
    X

Diane counters by using her Gideon and performing "Ground Gladius":
    X

Great Holy Knight Dreyfus using his power "Break" stop "Ground Gladius" and incapacitating Diane in one strike:
    X
    X
    X

32. Chimichangas Member

X

Maruna trascendental destroy a bunch of mountains

33. iwandesu Well-Known Member

Spoiler:
    matoi ryuko easily speed blitzed and instant killed hundreds of COVERS which seems to have kill la kill base goku uniform speed and that would at the very least give a hard time to elite 4 + nudist beach assesors

34. Imagine //\\

Mira's sword feat
    Spoiler:
    X X

35. Imagine //\\

Dreyfus nearly one shotted Diane
    X
    X

He sent her flying into the town
    X
    X

36. HeavyMetalThunder Active Member

Damn, dat saint seiya omega. I'm trying to catch up atm, almost 20 episodes to watch.

37. DarkLordDragon Active Member

- Titan managed to fight evenly for a short time against God Gold Cloth seiya
    - Titan survived getting hit by the Golden Arrow of God Gold Cloth.
    - Europa having an armor even stronger than Titan's Chronotector and stopping both of Titan & God Gold Cloth Seiya attacks easily and knock them away
    - Omega Bronze Saints were impressed by Seiya and Titan's fight
    - Athena and Pallas have this ability where they create space/garden/illusion (I dont know whats that) by simply touching each others -_-

38. HeavyMetalThunder Active Member

It should be mentioned that Seiya's arrow managed to pierce Titan's chronotector, which is one hell of a feat, given Hyperion's destructiontector tanked an Athena Exclamation, and Titan's should be at least as durable. Also the arrow blocked one of Titan's most powerful attacks and went straight through it. In terms of physical stats and power Titan and Seiya were even, though.

Also, Pallas managed to outrun Seiya and intercept his attack. Nice speed feat.

Europa right now might be as powerful as a high or top tier Olympian.

39. Saturno Well-Known Member

Some people at the SS forums are saying that Seiya's gold cloth is nowhere near the omega cloth because it was just stated to be a "gold cloth". I guess next week, we will know if it is on the same par as the Omega saints.

40. HeavyMetalThunder Active Member

Given what was stated (Ikki and Shiryu being unable to reach Omega, and Omega being the ultimate cosmo and the new generation surpassing the previous and all that stuff), I think it might be true. Since seiya can't do shit to Europa I don't expect him to do anything impressive to Saturn who is obviously more powerful than Europa.

41. DarkLordDragon Active Member

I don't know what they were doing while watching, an evolved Gold Cloth thanks to God's blood & Cosmo is nothing like a normal "Gold Cloth". To assume the God Gold Cloth is no where near Omega still doesn't hold any valid evidence besides the fact that Omega is a cosmo can only be accessed by Gods and the fact Seiya so far didn't attain.

The worse would be if Shun or Hyoga managed to defeat Europa or Miller without evolved cloth or Omega cosmo that would be so pathetic and laughable which I can see Toei taking the risk to do so...

42. HeavyMetalThunder Active Member

Nah. Probably Titan and Seiya will work together to defeat him or something while the omega saints fight with Saturn.

43. DarkLordDragon Active Member

Titan will die by a one shot from Saturn to show his great powers (I hate it when they do this anime / manga)

Seiya probably will be standing where Athena is to protect her so he must be out of fight.

44. HeavyMetalThunder Active Member

Europa is strong as shit, though. He might be a match for Hades or Poseidon at the moment. I mean, no selling an attack by both Seiya and Titan like that is really fucking impressive, given both are likely above the twin gods.

45. DarkLordDragon Active Member

that explains why he usually was referring to Bronze Saints and Athena's saints in general as "Mere Human"

46. HeavyMetalThunder Active Member

Just watched the subbes episode. Titan states that his cosmo is "the size of a planet". There's a lot of implied planet busting when he uses his ultimate attack, Gigantic Planet End. Also, his cosmo is so powerful it warps gravity. Also, Europa was that strong all along, he was just pretending to be a class 2 pallasite. That would explain why he wasn't worried by legendary and gold saints.

47. Tranquil Fury Tracer

X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

So what we get is

1. Doom's arguably best forcefield is spread across the Earth with help from Ironman's tech arguably while Hulk holds the generator in place

2. The forcefield holds back Exitar the Executioner for a short while before the strain on the machine is too much, should also be a Hulk strength feat for him holding the generator for as long as he did before the strain makes it go boom but hard to quantify.

3. Exitar destroy 616 Earth, something that has never happened before(unless you count the occassional reset shenanigans that generally influence a whole universe or more but eh it's nice to see a cosmic threaten Earth directly and actually get the job done). The explosion reaches the moon and destroys it too, that could be calc'd for a casual feat by Exitar

Note: Vision states "motes dissappearing into the abyss" and he can perceive things at such levels so this destruction was quite thorough down to such levels.

4. Thor opens a portal to Asgard space to escape

This is overall a decent prep feat for Marvel Earth considering how short time they had to put this up and the nature of the threat.

This is where an alternate universe forms before this event is undone with inevitable time travel shenangians by Kang and co.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  48. Gutts X3 Member

Next Transformers: More than Meets the Eye #27 (Dark Cybertron Part 10)

Spoiler:
    X
    X
    X

X
    X
    X

So Shockwave has created the Transformers version of the infinity gauntlet?

49. Saturno Well-Known Member

Here are some spoilers of SS omega episodes 94-97

Spoiler:
    X

50. Saturno Well-Known Member

Some feats from SS omega episode 93:

Spoiler:
    Titan received a full blown attack by Saturn and survived it, while Hyperion's armour was destroyed by Eden's attack.

Athena and Palas united their cosmos and attacked Saturn, who wasn't affected by it, and knocked down unconsious.

Seiya, Koga, and the omega saints attacked Saturn, who sent them flying and hurt.

Miller was revealed to be on the same level as Europa.

Saturn flies to the planet Saturn in seconds.

The saints follow them to the planet of saturn.

Harbinger and Titan are going against Europa and Miller, who quickly returned to corner them.

Hyoga and Shun also arrive to aid Harbinger and Titan.