1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Every jutsu has a weakness

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Frosch, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Frosch thinks so too

So there's two things I want to talk about.

First Kishimoto mentioned Madara has no weaknesses, but that doesn't makes sense, everything has a weakness according to Itachi. We've seen that Edo Tensei resurrects can be swayed into moving on to the afterlife after their regrets are eased, much like exorcising a ghost. Sasori and Sai's brother's Edo Tensei was undone this way which forced Kabuto to keep the other Edo Tensei ninja fully controlled using Orochimaru's Chakra. But Kabuto is no more to strenghten his control over a Edo Tensei body, so Madara's free. This is Madara's weakness, but what or who could possibly sway Madara into moving on to the after life...?

And then we have one of the strongest jutsu in the Naruto world only second to Plot no Jutsu: Talk no Jutsu. But every jutsu has a weakness! What could that be?

Do you guys see it? Talk no Jutsu and Madara are eachother's weaknesses! I forgot who said this in another thread but because unlike the other shinobi who "became" evil from some sob event that happened to them and made them sought for peace, Madara has always sought for power, he didn't become evil, he was always evil. And he's got a pretty sharp tongue and top tier trash talking that made Oonoki the kind of kage he was until recently. He could make you eat your own TnJ.

And yet at the same a strong and well delivered TnJ is the only thing that could make Madara's spirit to move on and undo the Edo Tensei. Effectively defeating him.

The strongest Spear vs the strongest Shield. Which one will win?

tl;dr Itachi is in this thread.

2. PikaCheeka wants to believe

I actually was going to post this without even reading OP, but I accidentally saw part of it and you beat me to it.

X

Made it a while ago. :hurr

3. Punished Pathos S?tnos

Sasuke is Madara's weakness.

It's already in the cards, and set in stone.
    I know I'm saying something crazy but just log off of here for a bit.
    Just chill out and let my statement ring in your head for a while.
    :LOS

4. Dragonus Nesha Le Rouquin Super Moderator

Or Madara will disappear when Mugen Tsukuyomi is cast as his ultimate plan and goal will have come to fruition. Possibly the very reason he wanted to be revived by Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu.

5. Jeαnne :hurr

Looks like Madara is a jutsu now

X

6. Hiko Seijurou The Scarlet

Gaara vs. Kimimaro much?

Enough for me. :maybe

7. Menacing Eyes Eyes that see fine in darkness

Kishi said every Jutsu has a weakness, not every Shinobi. :kaga

In any case, I don't see Madara disappearing if his goal is achieved. I mean, even if he fulfilled his plan, I'd think the obsession with Hashirama would keep him around. He's got unresolved issues, for sure. Since it seems that his obsession stems from Hashirama's strength, I'd imagine the only way to release his soul would be to beat the living shit out of him and completely outclass him in power.

8. Frosch thinks so too

Ok perhaps Madara himself is not a jutsu, but Edo Tensei is, and not only its strenghts but also Edo Tensei's weakness' are his own.

9. Rios Active Member

In context this sounded gay. But its ok!

10. TasteTheDifference Active Member

Madara's talk no jutsu is chuunin level; sure he managed to convert Obito, but he caught him young and after the death of his adolescent crush, Naruto swayed a 40 year old super villain with his brand of proselytising, hell he's in the process of winning over Obito himself right now, without even trying

If Naruto had fought the five Kage they'd of turned on the alliance in ten minutes

11. Frosch thinks so too

Maybe it was easy to use on Obito at such age and all that happened with him but his Trash talking no jutsu also shaped the Tsuchigakure administration as it was for decades until recently

12. ?_Camorra_? All ur chicken belongs to me

There are two known jutsus that could end Edo Madara permanently, first one being contract breaking seal and the second is Shiki Fuujin.

13. Frosch thinks so too

Shiki fuujin's knowledge died with the last two hokages and the Uzumaki clan though :(

14. Addy itachi is everywhere!!

well, yeah. many people don't get itachi's words "every jutsu has a weakness" as they assume "weakness" means " direct counter". weakness is a vague word as it could mean weak, ineffective, a way around it. juubi's attack can not be countered by naruto and bee in this chapter but that doesn't mean they can't redirect it. thus, making it worthless and "weak" :edu

15. AvengeRpro :blinditachi

That's why the 50year old genin is there.

16. Hiko Seijurou The Scarlet

He can be sealed like the others controlled by Kabuto, just as the 5 Kage tried . . . If his enemies can get close enough.

17. Addy itachi is everywhere!!

and what would contract breaking do exactly aside from giving madara the ability to choose what side to fight on? contract breaking does not reverse summon the ET themeselves or kyuubi would have been back in kushina's belly once minato used his contract breaking seal. + ET madara can ET himself again even if it did reverse summon madara because ET takes time to disappear on it's own once the contract/control/jutsu is gone.

18. Ezekial Does want a custom title

Seriously? Itachi knows nothing hence why he failed everything and got played like a child

One can not be restricted by the constraints of Edo Tensei if he reversed the Jutsu and free'd himself, see unlike Itachi, Madara actually cancelled Edo Tensei, Itachi just changed the programming through Genjutsu, Madara can't be "freed" as he is no longer bound by the Jutsu.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
  19. AvengeRpro :blinditachi

Itachi said "every jutsu has a weakness" and proceeded to stomp SSJ Nagato.

Madara's perfect susanoo and hashi's dragon must have a weakness as well.

20. Hiko Seijurou The Scarlet

Oh yeah? I see Sasuke bossing around an Akatsuki member and the world worshipping Konoha and its ninja as he ended Edo Tensei. Wow what failure Itachi.

Itachi didn't go into hiding after getting his ass kicked like a certain someone . . . :maybe

21. Ezekial Does want a custom title

Are you stupid? Itachi stomped Nagato? Try "Itachi was extremely lucky and Nagato was gimped"

Itachi ended ET did he? Madara says hi

22. Hiko Seijurou The Scarlet

Excuses, excuses. The only stupid person is one who questions Itachi's skills, strength and superiority.

Tell him to get a diaper.

23. Oga Tatsumi Retired

Kishi said in a interview that all people, even the strongest ones, have weaknesses, however, Madara does not.

It's obvious that if he all jutsu has a weakness, every shinobi has a weakness too.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  24. Agony the GazettE

madara's weakness is itachi.u'll see soon.

25. Frosch thinks so too

False, he's still very much bound by the jutsu because when you destroy him his body still regenerates. What Madara did was simply shift the control from Kabuto to himself when Itachi made Kabuto stop the Edo Tensei, but his body still plays by the same rules: It regenerates, it can be bound to his will by means of a talisman (which of course makes no sense, why he'd wanna control himself any further? but still) and finally, he can still be made to "move on" like it happened with Sasori and Sai's brother because all in all, he's still the soul of a deceased inside a vessel. It just happens that this vessel is no longer bound to Kabuto's control.

Also I still don't see how Itachi got lucky, when even Kabuto himself stated he knew very well to disable the shared vision and attack Nagato with Totsuka in the right moment.

26. NarutoShion4ever Active Member

I'm not going into a debate about Itachi versus Nagato.

Every jutsu has a weakness. Logically this means that a shinobi has a weakness. Unless a shinobi overlaps various jutsu so that he doesn't have a weakness anymore. Like Madara. Especially after he took control over his own Edo Tensei summoning.

I still think it should be possible to *force* Madara back to the afterlife. It was useful that the sealing squads did their jobs, but it didn't solve the problem. It just shelved it so they could deal with it at another time.

Then again, I'm still waiting on a weakness for genjutsu. I don't really consider not looking someone in the eye a weakness of genjutsu.

27. Frosch thinks so too

The weakness for genjutsu is having someone else regularize your chakra flow, in the case of jinchuuriki, they can exploit that by doing it instantly, which is good for Naruto cause he sucks at Genjutsu-related stuff and Sauce could totally cream him with Tsukuyomi no matter how many Rasenshurikens, Oodama Rasen Tarengans, Rasengan Planets, etc. Naruto prepares for him.

The other is that the sharingan can see and even reverse genjutsu (See Itachi & Kisame vs Kurenai & Asuma), which I suspect is why Obito pulled the strings with the Kyuubi attack so the elders would blame the Uchiha and attempt to wipe the clan out before the Uchiha attempted a coup, this way, there's no one left that can resist the Infinite Tsukuyomi genjutsu.

28. KingBoo Active Member

kishi wasn't lying when he said madara has no weakness now. hashirama is dead, so ems madara has no weakness. and itachi is dead, so edo madara has no weakness.

29. T-Bag "Joker"

that rule only applies when itachi is present :blinditachi

30. Hoshigaki Kisame Monster of the Hidden Mist

You're changing what Itachi said. Itachi said every Jutsu has a weakness. And we all know Madara isn't a Jutsu.

31. shibunari must worship Itachi♥

Just as planned! :blinditachi:
    X
    Tell me another ET who is still around? :del
    Itachi knows everything :zaru

32. UltimateDeadpool Steam Danger Tyrant

Madara =/= jutsu.

That simple.

33. Frosch thinks so too

Madara is still bound by the Edo Tensei jutsu (even if he's in control of his own will and not Kabuto anymore)

So Edo Tensei's strengths (like regeneration) and weaknesses (TnJ exorcism) are also Madara's

So even despite Kishimoto's words, there's still a possible weakness. Not even Kishi can stop Itachi.

34. Turrin 玄武

Itachi said all Jutsu have a weakness. Madara isn't a Jutsu he's a shinobi and it's more than believable that he doesn't have any weaknesses or more accurately weak areas.

35. titantron91 God Killer

I'm pretty gut-sure that Sasuke will be the key to defeating Madara.

36. Hiko Seijurou The Scarlet

X

37. stuntz Hadouuuuken!!!

Actually after reading all the posts and re-reading that part of the manga including some of the sasuke scroll parts, i think that "the one who knows everything" is Naruto's Father, maybe the scroll is some way to bring him back.

I dunno just ass pulled this stuff like i did when i said obito was imune to kakashi's jutsu since it was the same eyes...

Maybe Sauce will revive the 4th and Naruto will have to surpass him somehow :)

38. Ezekial Does want a custom title

Cool story bro, but Failtachi still thought Tobi was Madara when he said that

39. Hokage Active Member

Madara is strong but he can be beaten. Someone with T/S jutsu and sound sealing techniques (the dead demon seal bears in mind) could take him down.

40. egressmadara Wanderin' About

The Shinobi Alliance no Jutsu will be broken up.

41. Addy itachi is everywhere!!

tatsuka's weakness: orochimaru since he is the only one who can pull off the CS and split consciousness crap.

his Holiness, itachi said "let there be 'weakness to all jutsu'" :gar

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
  42. Ninja Shadow Warrior URA Donkey Punch

Madara's weakness is his arrogance. He does have the ability to back up his shit talk, but in doing so I believe the turning point in the fight will be something basic and witty, rather than big and powerful.

He says, and believes, that everyone alive is beneath him, and for the most part he is right. But when he has the mindset of "I'll just blow'em up with this, crush them to a pulp with this," I think something or someone will slip between the cracks and make something happen.

43. HoriMaori That Guy

Saying "every jutsu has a weakness" is another way of saying "the jutsus that keep people alive/invincible/invulnerable/immortal have weaknesses"

44. Zeref Dragneel Active Member

Actually, Madara did have a sob story, but not as "sobby" as the others. He wasn't evil either. He cared about his clan and brother, and in the era he lived in, power was everything. As for whether or not he's evil now, I'd probably say yes.

Madara has one of the strongest resolves in the manga, and I don't think he'll get TnJed.

Sasuke will seal him with Totsuka. :quite

45. Jυstin ♦ R E N E G A D E ♦

To be fair, practically everyone thought Tobi was Madara, and Itachi did end the Edo Tensei (but Madara broke free from the Jutsu as Itachi had, though to a greater extent), and Nagato was more in his prime than he'd been before he died. It was due to Itachi's lightning quick analytical skills that he deduced the weakness of Nagato's shared vision and Chibaku Tensei, and found quick means of dealing with them (finding and staying in the Rin'negan's blind spots while blinding the Rin'negan and attacking the core of Chibaku Tensei).

I wouldn't say Itachi stomped Nagato (though he possesses the means to reasonably defeat him), but it was due to his intelligence and quick thinking. Without it, they would never have succeeded.

46. Jagger Active Member

Well, that's because he sees people that are not Hashirama worthy of all his attention. If it was Hashirama, I'm sure he would stop talking and starting fighting and being careful.