1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

Epic Beyblade match: Kai Hiwatari vs Ryuga

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Bender, Jul 29, 2011.

Who wins?

1. Kai hiwatari

17 vote(s)
    94.4%
  2. Ryuga

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

VS.

Ryuga

1. Who's cooler?

2. Fight-wise

Round one:

Kai Hiwatari Dranzer Gigs

vs.
    Ryuga Lightning L-Drago 100HF

Round two

Dranzer Gigs Turbo,

vs.

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF

Final round

Dranzer Metal Spiral

vs.
    L-Drago Destroy F: S

2. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

Kai's spinning top has a giant Pheonix:maybe Whats this guy gonna do?

3. Level7N00b Stainless Steel

Anybody from the main series is better than anyone else from Metal Fail.

4. philharmonic21 Guided By Music

Well Ryuga and his hax beyblade would win all scenarioes in battle (it ability allows it to steal the opponents' energy and that shit survive being shot into lava).

As for who's cooler, to me it's a toss up. The dub ruined Ryuga's voice though.

Found a Ryuga feat too.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pMaD5CZ6U8[/YOUTUBE]

5. locotoooo .........

6. BrokenBonds Blinded by Instinct

Hmm, I loved Kai when I watched the original series! Who the fuck is that asshole though? Did they make a sequel? :facepalm

Kai, burning phoenix thing wins this. :blinditachi

7. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

You're forgetting that Kai defeated a guy that was able turn the world inside out using his mind. :zaru

Shit, before he could awaken his powers fully Kai beat him using the same force that Gingka does: spirit.

8. Level7N00b Stainless Steel

Wasn't Kai using the "feed off your opponents energy" technique in the first episode?

As it stands, Kai has the only legit win over Brooklyn. :hmpf :gun

9. Kurou Kami ga osoreru mono nano nai?

Uh, Ryuga was the only good character from the new series. I actually liked him more than a few from the main series. I guess the main characters father (forgot his name) was pretty cool but they ruined him in a matter of episodes.

10. Disaresta Grim Angel

Didn't even read thread op before auto voting for kia, as far as I can recall tyson only ever PIS'd him :maybe

At least in my world :LOS

11. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

Second episode to be precise. Tyson's beyblade knocked him in the air came back down and shattered his beyblade to pieces.

12. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

I'm pretty sure Kai's Beyblade has taken a dip into lava. My memory is really bad with this, but I'm sure at some point it happened. Several bitbeasts Dranzer has fought have attacked him with high tempertured attacks that would heat the whole arena. Like that Salamander from the Majestics. Dranzer himself attacks with flames.

13. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

Kai like a lot of the other Beybladers in the original series attacked the bladers too

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8BIHPOg_e8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

14. Divine Sovereign Knightmare Sorrow

Kai, specially since the original series is far better than metal whatever.

15. Shooting burst stream Active Member

Kai wins beacause, wait I don't need a reason. I mean after all it's KAI. DRANZER FTW!

16. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

After several years of cold reality destroying my imagination...Looking at Beyblade today, the whole series makes NO fucking sense. How the fuck do they control those spinning tops and why the fuck is Kai in physical pain?:giogio

Still love that series though...:giogio

17. Divine Sovereign Knightmare Sorrow

18. Amari Banned

19. nadinkrah Shark Demon

lol Kai creates a shockwave when his blade hits the ground. I don't remember which episode this was but I remember him slicing a huge ass glacier with Dranzer.

20. Level7N00b Stainless Steel

Those with Bit Beasts are connected to them. They are controlled by the very same bond. Whatever the bit beast feels, the blader feels as well. Otherwise there would be no explanation for why the blader is so physically exhausted after an intense battle.

See the final Ozuma vs Tyson battle. They both passed out after destroying a large part of a castle.

21. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

But even fodder kids can control their beyblades:hmm

22. Level7N00b Stainless Steel

Its the same for those without bit beasts. Somehow the beyblades are able to respond to commands. I doubt there is some sort of tech inside the blade that makes them able to recognize audio commands from their owners.

And they usually avoid fodder getting harmed. Except for how they did Wyatt. :maybe

23. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

24. Level7N00b Stainless Steel

The Kai fanboy who kept stalking him all over the place in V Force. He tried to use an incomplete version of Cyber Dranzer and went insane from the power.

25. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

Just remembered thats the ep where Kai got Dranzer Volcano:datass He was styling all over Tyson in the beginning of that ep.

26. Robert Haydn Evil Genius

Lol I'm the only one who voted for Ryuga. No surprise at
    all though, Metal Fight Beyblade has like 4 cool characters
    and that's it. I get why why nobody watches it.

Still, I at least know that Ryuga wins. He's a much stronger blader and cooler
    than Kai, who I've always disliked. Kai in G-Revolution was a score loser who
    obsessed over Tyson as if only he was better than him. There were others, get
    over yourself dude. And his beating Brooklyn was one of the biggest pity wins ever.

Ryuga on the other hand started season 1 stronger than EOS Kai and has gotten
    stronger. He's only lost once and didn't even give a shit than. He's also beaten Ginga
    every time (3 I believe) since than.

27. Level7N00b Stainless Steel

No. He went insane. And he died in the Japanese version.

Him being a better character is your opinion, which I respect.

Indeed, it's true they made MF characters stronger than the originals, but that doesn't say much for quality.

And yes, he is better than Tyson. He defeated Ray, he defeated Max, he defeated Daichi, he defeated Rick. Kai proved all he had to prove in the tournament. And he's even matched Garland in training. So no, Kai didn't obsess over Tyson as if he drew some short straw.

And Max and Ray are also better than Tyson. Tyson's status as the main character were abused by the writers, and far too many of his wins just look so cheap, especially in G Revolution where I believe he lost cleanly only once, and that was in the tag battle between Julia and Raul.

Kai gave Tyson the greatest battle ever in the tournament, and Tyson only matched up because Kai wanted it to be fair and square with no advantages on his end. If Kai didn't intentionally weaken a brand new Dranzer with Bryan and Spencer, he would have won the battle.

And if you want to call him defeating Brooklyn a pity win, I can do that too by saying the writers made him too powerful so that it looked like no one could defeat him fairly.

28. DarkLord Omega Nightmare Ruler

Actually Tyson was losing battles because he became a overconfident bastard. When he finally bonded with Dragoon again was when he started to get wins.

29. Robert Haydn Evil Genius

When I said obsess, I'm really only talking about the BEGA thing. Which is mostly why I dislike Kai. He sided with them, knowing what kind of person Boris was just to oppose Tyson and get another shot at fighting him in a big tournament. He didn't even have any plans to betray tham.

He was content with helping ruin Beyblade just to have a rematch with Tyson. Than he only came back because Brooklyn made a total joke out of him, not because it was the right thing to do.

I disagree. Brooklyn wasn't unbeatable, Kai just wasn't strong enough to actually beat him. You don't legitimately beat someone, than have your Beyblade shatter into dust when the other guy barely got scratched.

Danzer MS should have broke long before the end if it shattered that badly afterwards.

Everything else I can agree with. Tyson was an awful main character. Glad they learned from him though, Ginga loses quite a bit.

30. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

Whats he done with his Beyblade to claim hes stronger than Kai. All I know soo far is that it dips in lava which shouldn't be enough really. Dranzer is as strong as Dragoon who blows up world class stadiums and other large facilities.