1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Elminster vs. Larloch

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by MrCinos, Sep 13, 2011.

1. MrCinos Student of Despair

X vs. X

Both are from Forgotten Realms (D&D).

2. I3igAl Active Member

Using Epic level rules I would go with Larloch due to Eliminster having his rogue, fighter and thief level instead of being a pure straightforeward mage.

Larloch has the powers of a lich while Elminster gets the template of a Chosen. I would go with Larloch, since Elminster doesn't have as impressive equipment with him. Larloch owns some of the Nether scrolls and should therefore know more unique epic spells to blast into Elminsters face, he also is rumored to have some ancient artifacts with him. Especially if the rumors about his artifacts are true.

It also depends what extent of their ressources they can use. If Larloch get's his telepathic network with his lich and demilich, who are among the most haxed out beings in the realms,servants he stomps with ease.

3. Riddler Active Member

Level 46 netherese arcanist-king lich and his army of 60+ liches (including at least three demiliches) stomp.

4. I3igAl Active Member

I always wondered where the lvl 46 went. The wiki now states him to be just lvl 32. However if he gets his henchman he stomps.

5. MrCinos Student of Despair

Probably from this (Larloch's creator words):

Spoiler: