1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

2. The latest NF Newsletter is out (July), read it here
  3. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

4. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Game DragonBall Mafia Kai

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by Aries, Apr 7, 2017.

1. hammer Well-Known Member

2. White Wolf

change vote lynch toxic

3. Toxic Saiyan The Wayward Beyond

Problem is. Nobody here is ever gonna believe my word no matter what I say, Sloth did some BS on the Lynch.
    imprisonment ball was used on Rion, and I even had evidence to some more stuff, but whatever... I quit.

4. White Wolf

You keep mentioning Sloth Sloth Sloth Sloth, did you not see him dead and Goku GT? :pringles

5. Toxic Saiyan The Wayward Beyond

@Sweenz ^^^ see what I mean no matter what I say people are just too instilled on what they see, again I was the one who redirected Frieza's Death Beams back at himself and I aimed at Sloth, same with before with the Destructo Disc Split on his "new evolution"

So I went out of my way to use my one-shot foolproof invest to check Sloth and he did some sort of bullshit.

6. Roman WELL THEN

Could've sword I read RemChu before.

7. White Wolf

I'm agnostic I only believe what I see

and I saw you edited your post, y u do that son? :pringles

8. Roman WELL THEN

9. Toxic Saiyan The Wayward Beyond

Oh a ninja edit... sooooo bad. I screwed up and put Remchu instead of Rion, you want more proof of it, go back to my original comment when I first confirmed It Rion even agreed with it.

10. Sweenz Member

You may be right, but I think if you claimed/hinted a likely town role, people would be more willing to consider backing off.

What was the name of the role/roles you used to copy others roles?

11. Toxic Saiyan The Wayward Beyond

The one role copy is a one-shot the other is multiple shots but I have to target a specific player, and I cannot say my role, I can hint who is after me, but that's it.

12. hammer Well-Known Member

13. Sweenz Member

And this is where you double down in saying its better for town to lynch/kill/use roles on you than to let the people "after you" know who you are so that they have to use their resources on you instead. Why is it better for town to kill you instead of those after you?

14. Toxic Saiyan The Wayward Beyond

I never said it was "better" I said if they feel I'm Super Buu so badly they can just Super kill-shot or lynch me and use my first life so I can prove it. I know the information on one of the "gods" after me, but nobody will believe me if I say it because Sloth didn't pop-up as Golden Frieza.

15. Sweenz Member

But thats exactly what you are saying. "Dont believe me, superkill me.. but im not going to claim cause these other guys might kill me". Thats explicitly implying its better for town to kill you than a "god" to.

16. Toxic Saiyan The Wayward Beyond

Dunno what choice I have, few hours from now everybody will join in and vote for me soon as possible, I can hint who "the dark one" is, but that's it. I'm near burnt out on abilities here.

17. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Yeah, no. I've not gotten any PMs about getting any ability stolen. Toxic Saiyan is lying out of his ass.

[Change Vote: Lynch Toxic Saiyan]

18. Sweenz Member

Your "choice" would be to claim, possibly avoid town killing you, and take your chances against the "gods". Maybe town can help you as well, or at the very least use you to catch them. In terms of town play, it would be better not to use up town time/resources on you and instead make the gods do so. I dont understand a town motivation of being ok with town offing you so long as the gods dont.

19. Sweenz Member

Ninja'ing toxic here. He's saying that he copied your ability.. not stole it.

20. Toxic Saiyan The Wayward Beyond

What part of "copy" do you not read, I did not steal an ability from anyone.

21. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Ah. Still I especially find it hard to believe any abilities would even get copied from me considering I was hiding behind Sloth with IT. Pretty sure that doesn't just protect you from killshots but ANY actions targeted at you go to who you're hiding behind.

22. Sweenz Member

Fair enough. Just trying to avoid him focussing on that rather than my questions about not claiming and being possibly killed by town vs. Claiming and possibly being killed by the gods.

23. Toxic Saiyan The Wayward Beyond

You're telling me you hid behind Sloth since the Second Phase?

24. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

I didn't even have the second life regeneration ability for you to be able to copy it during the second phase. I was imperfect or semi perfect then iirc.

25. Toxic Saiyan The Wayward Beyond

mistake here, it was nfcnorth who I hid behind Second Phase, I got you immediately third phase, but my ability copies through your transformations whether you are in them or not.

26. Toxic Saiyan The Wayward Beyond

27. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Can you understand why I would find this hard to believe? You don't mention stuff like this earlier but bring it up when it's convenient. So it sounds like you're putting lies on top of more lies to cover up contradictions. It just makes me think all you're doing is spewing bullshit. You need to lay out every detail from the get go rather than doling it out in piecemeal.

28. Toxic Saiyan The Wayward Beyond

I'm not being convenient, I'm telling the truth in saying that the imprisonment ball was used on Rion and that I used abilities against Golden Frieza and used my investigation against Sloth and he popped up as him.

29. Toxic Saiyan The Wayward Beyond

@Sweenz see what I mean? I give up on these people man.

30. EvilPotatoCat Evil

Nigga you said that literally after i and can't remember who pointed out that Rion wasn't talking and was prolly silenced, so how can we be sure you ain't just randomly saying that Freeza did that to him. If you were fur reals aobut this you would have said it way earlier before people started pointing it out. Or if you did before and i missed your post then feel free to show me.