1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

DC Universe Online

Discussion in 'Online Gaming Center' started by AfterGlow, Jan 22, 2012.

1. AfterGlow Agent Orange

Anybody else who plays this?

I've never been much for mmo's, but when I used my PS3 for the first time in months, I noticed that the entire game could be downloaded for free in the PS store. Very generous if you ask me.

I live in Europe though, maybe it only applies here.

So anyway I play PvE on the EUPS3 server.
    Hit me up if you play there.

2. Bleach Bleach

Me and a couple friends started playing. It's pretty fun so far. Didn't think I'd be enjoying it this much.

I love super speed. That shit is so epic :LOS

3. James Bond <b>I've got a little itch</b>

I played it for a little bit, my biggest grief with it is it can be quite hard to keep track of where you are meant to be going to quest.

Also super speed severely trumps acrobatics and flying (found flying extremely annoying).

4. Bleach Bleach

Flying is really boring and annoying. It's always fun to see people who are flying above you and they don't know you can get up to them (with super speed you can anyway) and thus begins the rape fest.

5. Patchouli pleb Moderator

Looked promising in all the videos I've seen, downloading it as we speak.

Gonna be a villain on a pve server, then switch over to pvp once I figure out how things work.