1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Danzou's arm.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives 2' started by Final Jutsu, Dec 2, 2009.

1. SpitFire Badassery at its Finest

I think he is confident for a reason. I'm sure he knows about Madara and his S/T and phasing. I highly doubt Danzou would underestimate Madara even if he is in a "weakened" state.

2. Adagio Be at ease

I am guessing by releasing the seal he allows Shishui's chakra to mingle with his own. An Uchiha chakra boost would give him more Sharingan-inherent abilities perhaps? Or Sharingan usage above Kakashi's? Its just funny at this point though.. with Orochimaru struggling so much to gain an Uchiha body+eyes when in the end it looks like it was just easier to gouge Sasuke's eyes out :p

3. MisterQ KageBi Jinchuuriki

'Cause Oro wanted a perfect Uchiha body with true sharingan control and no stamina penalty

4. Grep Kids love Grep

I can't wait to see some AT fields in that case.

5. JohnnyBlaze Member

Madara is trying to kill Danzou because has information on him, be it weaknesses, the true story of the massacre, etc. Madara is tying up his loose ends so word doesn't get out. As for Danzou not telling anyone so far, it's almost certainly incriminating against him, too, and he's never been desperate enough to use it.

I reckon the arm is either the battery for Danzou's go-go-Gadget legs, or the fuel tank for the rocket housed in his arsehole ;). Makes me wonder what that thing on Raikage's right arm is... Anyway, Danzou probably has a decent shot at Madara given that he's got information and a helper (Ao looks like he's got about 3 swords stuck in him, so we'll count him out for the time being). It's about time we saw Madara in action. Personally, I reckon the ol' M-dizzle is gonna rape.

6. Xero The Silent Storm

Okay, crazy random thought. What if the face on Danzou's arm is none other than Hidan? That would be awesome imo, damn he was awesome.

What if by unsealing his arm, he's able to become immortal like Hidan was? Though how he's planning on drawing blood from Madara is beyond me, maybe he has blood from him in a small capsule or something?

7. Afalstein Mountain Hermit

That would be fun, but more likely it's because using the bloodline of Shishui drains his body unless it's sealed like that. I wonder, though, what's so special about Shishui's arm? Can't be anything with genjutsu. And most of the Uchiha arms are fairly normal.

I'm for the arm having another bloodline included, implanted there by Orochimaru. Or even (here's my thought) Danzou has a curse seal on his arm that he's going to unlock to give him greater speed.

8. Amatérasu’s Son Spring is in the air...and I'm sneezing.

I'm curious as to why the arm has shackles on it in addition to the seal. What kind of ability requires that kind of restraint?

I'm thinking super strength and maybe a raw chakra blast. As some have said a Mega Buster. He just swings and he gets a massive chakra blast. But of course it's completely uncontrollable. That's all I've got.

9. wat Njet, cyka bljat votka stalingrad

I already told you guys what his arm technique is going to be :argh

X

10. Irishwonder UNSC SPARTAN

I wouldn't mind this.

11. edangs Active Member

I agree.

Also, shisui does look a lot like Rikodous eldest son.

12. tettays Green Ranger Tommy

same arm that Tobi used to block Suigetsu's sword????

13. Way to Troublesome Member

$1000 dollars says its every uchiha sharingan from the massacre covering his whole arm.

14. wat Njet, cyka bljat votka stalingrad

Your user name is similar to mine :zaru

15. ChopperCity Approaching the 9th Gate

How on Earth did you even get this idea? Hidan's face on Danzo's arm and unseals it to become immortal to capture Madara's blood in order to perform the death ritual?

Wow, NF. Just wow.

16. ROKUDAIMEHOKAGE Der Einzige

I wonder what's the kind of jutsu it possesses and how is it linked to Shisui Uchiha.

17. Kuromaku Shiftless Loser

@3CM
    Impossible, we're still waiting for Mecha Hidan to come riding in on a deer from the Nara's forest.