1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Celebrate our first Xenforo anniversary and join the forum lottery here
  4. Check out "Peerless", by our very own Shrooms!

Boruto Uzumaki FC

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Indra, May 19, 2015.

1. Majin Lu Dark Magician Girl

Keikaku never fails! :villa

2. Demiladecoded Member

3. Derael Active Member

Boruto's pupil also disappear when activated, it's basically a recolored byakugan.
    Anyway, I think they made the sclera black in the anime because they did it for Momoshiki too, while in the manga, it remains white.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  4. Raniero ---

I don't mean to be harsh towards Naruto, but when he blows off his family like he did in this episode, even if he's exhausted, it makes it easier to sympathize with Boruto's anger.

On one hand, I'm happy the anime has moments like that because it makes it easier to understand where Boruto is coming from and that's good for the protagonist to be sympathetic.

On the other hand, Naruto :scust

Anyway, Boruto's eye tho:mahbama

5. Hyuga Prodigy New Member

Bolt's eye is looking more and more like it could relate to the Tenseigan which is more than likely that it's gonna be brought up again. Toneri is Canon to Kishi eyes since he originally wanted Toneri to be implemented on Boruto Movie but got rejected by his editor so I highly doubt they will leave Toneri out of the loop. He may get introduced into the story later down the road like Kishimoto originally wanted. This may also make it more likely that Mitsuki is Toneri's clone but lacks Byakugan eyes since Toneri has none so Mitsuki was born w/o eyes and Orochimaru had to transplant normal eyes into him for the time being.

6. pat pat Well-Known Member

I don't know why peeps hates so hard on the byakugan tho. Is it the only thing that had potential and got totally ignored by kishi? No

This.
    THIS
    Its the same eye as super momoshiki's but the difference is just like Hima, Bolt eyes are blue so even when activating they are bluish.
    So if we go by that logic , Bolt's eye is gonna be golden in the manga. :catthinks

7. Hussain .

honestly, a lot of shit had a lot of potential, but got ignored by Kishi... :catdude

8. pat pat Well-Known Member

Yep, the dude prefers to write a papa drama instead of doing something worth it and the last villain to date he created is a piece of shit covered by millions of sharingan ( with lame abilities) and an itachi worshipper.
    Anyway , do we know why shin worshipped itachi? Did he talk about it in an interview or something like that?

9. Raniero ---

Guys, I think Kawaki's identity has been revealed

10. pat pat Well-Known Member

11. Indra Well-Known Member

Saw this on reddit.

But I'm like 50% sure it isn't going to be a Tenseigan :bookerskully

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  12. pat pat Well-Known Member

My guess is SP is trying to depict the byakugan as sexy as they can. It started with the last movie. The design clearly changed back there and became more good looking. With the movie they gave it a purpleish color ( hinata's byakugan/Momoshiki's, Himawari's has the same color as bolt's it's bluish) and made it a lil more sex. Now they have just gone through the roof and the design is just beautiful.
    I think it might indicate that the eye is gonna get a certain relevance so they want to make it more appealing.
    Orrrr
    We know super Momo's sclera is dark and his eye looks a lil bit like Bolt's , so maybe it's the same design? Idk

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Indra Well-Known Member

Not sure. I think it's supposed to be a unique. Hinata told Bolt that the byakugan can:

> See through objects
    > Has 360 view
    yada yada

But when she said that she could see chakra, that's when Boruto realized a connection. Based on that dialogue, I don't think its a Byakugan. Though obviously it is related.

---------

Boruto reference from something called

" crossroads of the game and Dragons"

14. SupremeKage ......

It seems that next ep Boruto will be using summoning jutsu :bury

We might see the next gen of toads, maybe Gamakichi's son. Or maybe Boruto surprises us and brings in a new summoning creature

15. Indra Well-Known Member

Yeah if Boruto summons toads it looks like it means Naruto did train him before becoming Hokage.

But I'm getting this strange feeling that Boruto isn't actually going to summon an animal, rather he might use the Summoning Jutsu to do something else. I dunno.

I would like to see a new animal, but with Mitsuki having snakes .... scurrr

16. Hyuga Prodigy New Member

I believe Boruto was self taught just by simply observing Naruto just like how he did with Shadow clones. Summoning jutsu doesn't always necessary mean that it has to be animals. It can also be some objects or props such as rashomon gate or how Tenten summoned her weapon arsenal from her scrolls.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Indra Well-Known Member

Boruto using Fuuinjutsu is a win regardless. But I gotta see it first before I get too happy.

:ufdup

18. pat pat Well-Known Member

19. Hyuga Prodigy New Member

I just don't know why, but I had a feeling that if Boruto is ever gonna get summoning pet he would probably end up getting Nue like creature we've seen in episode 3. Would've been cool asf.

20. pat pat Well-Known Member

I thought about it too xddd damn that would be badass :bury

21. Indra Well-Known Member

In the Volume book abilities, I believe it said Mitsuki had snakes

22. pat pat Well-Known Member

I don't think so, I'll check. The volume data didn't dealt with their summons, but we know he has snake jutsu.

23. Indra Well-Known Member

Yeah that one. Since Mitsuki has snake jutsu like Oro, he'll probably be getting the summoning for it as well.

24. Derael Active Member

I'm honnestly gonna be pissed off if Boruto summons a toad. Talk about individuality and originality. If he do then the staff doesn't know what "making him different from Naruto" means.
    Plus I'm alreasy tired of the sannin summons.
    I also hope Sarada won't get slug summon in the future

25. Hussain .

Where is this summoning jutsu thing coming from? :hmm
    Don't remember reading anything like that... :hmm
    Regardless, if Bolt is going to summon something, it has better be a dragon! :pek:gun

Edit:

Just read it in the summary! :troll
    This might be interesting! :smoke

26. Hussain .

Maybe Bolt will realize that he does have his own Dojutsu even before the Chunin Exam and that why he learned how to use Gentle Fist? :hmm

At first, I thought they might give this to him after the Chunin Exam because he did not use it there. Not to mention, in the first episode he did not know that he has it. However, by the time the 3rd episode came, the eye got activated more frequently, and Bolt, obviously, started to make some connections here and there. If this were to continue, I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't realize that he has it until after the Chunin Exam! :catdude

As for "Well, if he has it, why didn't use it during the Exam?". And the only answer so far is, just because he has it does not necessarily mean he will use it. It can be explained the same way with his elements. We know he has 3 elements and we know what jutsu he has, yet, he did not use any of them during the Chunin Exam! Does it make sense for him not to use it? Is this a possible explanation? Yes.

It's not like he is the first character that does not use something that he has and would have helped him. :doge
    A lot of characters during the manga did not use some shit that they do have in some cases as well. :doge

Back to the first point, if the Academy arc is going to be even much longer, and they will keep letting Bolt activate his eye every time
    that black/shadow thing comes, it really wouldn't make any sense to not let Bolt know! :geg

On the other hand, if the Academy Arc, and there Genin time are very short (in order to get to the CE), him not knowing might be a bit
    more understandable. :hm

27. pat pat Well-Known Member

well it's a logical conclusion but we don't know. He could use snake and not summon them, and even if he does, it doesn't mean Bolt and salad are gonna use toad and slug. Because in their team, the "sasuke" isn't Mitsuki but bolt. So........
    I think he started using juuken even before the academy. When konohamaru tries to catch him in episode one that's what he uses.

28. Hussain .

1- In order to use the snakes you must summon them.
    2- Although they said Bolt is neither the Naruto nor the Sasuke of the team, but they showed him as the Naruto of the team. :zaru
    Mitsuki is the Sasuke of the team, and Salad is the Sakura of the team. Roughly

1:20
    Although it's just a game, but since they are working together... :mlpshrug

Don't think so.
    See his battle against Iwabi, lee...etc etc. He was using normal punches and whatnot.

29. Indra Well-Known Member

Kishimoto actually drew Boruto with a sword and a toad on his head before :lmao

Chibi tho

30. pat pat Well-Known Member

This is kishimoto the god of parallel, as to if the new authors will do the same thing.....nope.
    Do you need to summon snake to use snakes clones? No he has jutsu which uses snakes but we don't know his summon yet.
    Not really I don't see how he is the naruto of the team when he is certainly the most talented and has a seal. :doge
    Dude it's a game, of course they would do that. I don't see what Mitsuki has in common with sasuke and I don't see how sarada is the sakura. In the 11th chapter she was the one who did the most in their offensive while Bolt was a support in the battle. ( she even said it)