1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW, Mirror, SOTW Mirror
  3. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  4. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Black Star (Soul Eater) vs Narutoverse

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Hamaru, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hamaru Semi-Active

This is not all at once. He enters the Naruto verse with the hopes of becoming the biggest star ever, above the Hokages. He decides to challenge everyone to a 1 on 1 fight. How many people can he beat?

Note:
    He gets healed after every fight.

I just started watching/reading Soul Eater so I am not sure of exactly how strong he is.

2. Peinforever God

haha, im known for wanking Black Star. But I say he solos narutoverse. :)

(no comment bout Tobi)

3. know &#32

He should be faster than anyone or just as fast, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know if genjustu would work on him because of his high resistance to madness and being able to resist those illusions more than anybody even without an anti demon wave length, he was doing this pre-spartoi. His wider variety of weapons gives him advantage too over most people in Narutoverse. Also no one is surviving his soul wave length attacks (not even Stein could neutralize them) since its a direct soul attack. I only don't see him beating Tobi. Can't think of anyone else right now.

4. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

Well he starts off with a massive speed difference over the verse. That and he literally excels at stealth to the point where you can't even sense him (Mifune's soul perception couldn't pick up on him). Add that along with his unique brand of offense and surprise attacks and he could take out anyone who isn't a bijuu. 4 tails Naruto is also beyond his level as is V2 Killer Bee.

5. Neelon Active Member

Gedo Mazo crush him

6. LazyWaka Bringer of Darkness Moderator

From what i've heard about him he should be around high/low top tier in Naruto.

7. Aldric Active Member

Soul Eater is far weaker than Naruto, typical OBD bullshit about SPEED BLITZ notwithstanding

8. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

Soul Eater as a whole, yes. Though with current events they're catching up. Black Star's already got the techniques and speed to tango with the top tiers. Kid has speed and a city block+ level attack. Crona managed to engulf an entire city in her black blood and by powerscaling Kishin shits all over Crona. Add that to the fact that characters as low as Mifune could react to and dodge explosions from close range (after they detonated) and SE isn't exactly pitiful. They still get shat on by tailed beasts and jinchuuriki shroud forms.

Oh and Noah could plausibly solo gauntlet style by way of BFR. Even Bijuu's aren't safe considering the size of some of the shit he's bfr'd. :maybe

9. Hamaru Semi-Active

So Black Star is around the Elite Jounin - Kage level?

10. LazyWaka Bringer of Darkness Moderator

probably a bit above that.

11. Hamaru Semi-Active

Nice :pimp

I guess we always knew it would come down to this:
    Spoiler:
    X

12. ~BLAZxBLUE~ Legendary Tamer

He could come close to soloing, but loses to top tiers. He is a far better Character than any one in Naruto any day though :pek

13. Francesco. Icon lover

14. Mali ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็

Ya know youre kinda annyoing

15. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

Edo Deidara loses the will to fight when he sees a real ninja at work. :datass

16. Blade Banned

Tezca > Naruto verse.

:maybe

17. Aldric Active Member

They get shat on by everything above Gai level

You people are fucking delusional if you think Black fucking Star is anywhere close to high tier Naruto characters

18. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

I really fail how to see how Gai could handle any of the Soul Eater top tiers. :giogio

19. Aldric Active Member

More like I really fail to see anyone in SE tanking anything remotely on the level of Afternoon Tiger

20. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

And I'd really like to see Gai going 7 gates and actually managing to hit someone with an afternoon tiger before he gets beat down by the top tiers And in case you haven't noticed. Most of them can fly :giogio. Now let's wait for Aldric to claim that Gai can fly into the stratosphere and fire off a kamehameha! :zaru

Obvious bias is obvious. I bet you haven't even read Soul Eater currently.

21. Aldric Active Member

Gai can activate 7 gates instantly, what the fuck are you talking about

Afternoon Tiger is a long range attack and has massive AoE so I don't see what good does flying do to SE top tiers

And I'm up to date with SE, it's actually my second favorite shonen after One Piece you dingus

22. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

For someone who reads one piece you have some pretty horrible logic. :geg

Gai can activate it quickly, but not instantly. And I'm pretty sure all of the Soul Eater cast with flight have flown outside of the range of what an afternoon tiger can cover.

Kid flies on his skateboard and blasts him to hell with Parent's seven lights. Now stop being a biased fanboy. :pek

23. Aldric Active Member

What does reading OP have anything to do with logic

It's honestly hilarious that you're whining about Gai's activation time for his 7th gates when you're fingering yourself over Kid's "city block" OOOOOOH technique (that's KN4 level, shit that happend 300 chapters ago I don't think that's "catching up") that takes him fucking forever

Kid's tech

X
    X
    X
    X
    X

Gai's gates:

X

rofl you fucking clown

24. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

And you fail to realize that I stated Kid flies into the sky and THEN fires off his technique. So yeah, I still highly doubt Gai is going to activate his gates and fire off afternoon tiger BEFORE Kid reaches the skies. Face it, he's not beating Kid as long as he has flight. And I love how you go about downplaying Kid's feat when Gai hasn't shown the durability to tank an attack on that level. Another display of fanboyism. I'm pretty much done here until you learn how to stop being so biase-

Oh who am I kidding that's impossible. :maybe

25. Aldric Active Member

And of course while Kid is standing here in the sky for half an hour preparing his tech Gai just stays helplessly on the ground without doing anything to stop him

It's not like he can jump huge distances or anything

X

Good strategy bro

No I'm kidding that's fucking awful

Good idea about running away like the scrub you are though you're out of your depth here

26. LazyWaka Bringer of Darkness Moderator

Is it even in character for kid to do that anyway?

27. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

Way to be grown up son. :maybe

So Gai, who has to use a summoning with his turtle to perform a siingular, linear jump is going to tag an airborne Kid who's not only faster in the air, but has better maneuverability. Oh wait, I forgot! In your mind they just take each other;s attacks head on and speed is not an issue because herp herp I dun like speed debates derp. No one likes speed debates. But the fact remains that the OP didn't equalize speed, so it's still a determining factor. So yeah, I still highly doubt Gai is going to pull off afternoon tiger and hit kid before parents seven lights takes him down like a five dollar hooker.

Hell, if you wanna play the speed equalization game MAKA could beat Gai with Adagio de soul. The only drawback is that it's a technique that takes time and she's slow to boot. But of course since you don't care about speed that won't matter right? :LOS

Just give it up. You're making yourself look like a douche. :zaru

28. Aldric Active Member

Yeah since when does Kid fight on his skateboard against grounded opponents

Plus is this a fight we're talking about or a contest to see who can run away the farthest like a giant leaking vagina

29. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

Whenever Kid had the opportunity he's fought on his skateboard. Don't see why he wouldn't. Besides, they're not in character for this fight to begin with or else Gai would start off in base.

30. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

Stop crying. If you don't like it don't debate. :zaru

31. Aldric Active Member

Teehee am goin to call this guy "thon" and uthe funny thmileys! That'll show him!

Gai jumps, uses Morning Peacock

Please show me Kid ever dodging an attack of that range and speed on his shitty little skateboard

Oh right you can't since he never fucking does that in the manga

Hahahahaha, I knew you'd eventually fall back to crying SPEEDBLIIIIIITZZZZ :cry like the fucking run of the mill OBD mong that you are

Except as I showed, Kid's tech takes fucking forever while Gai's tech are instant

So even this staple of braindead OBD debating isn't in your favor

rofl this is too easy

You're not even making a point now, you're just smashing your cocktail sausage like fingers on your keyboard and that's the garbage coming out

Please try a little bit harder

There there

32. Aldric Active Member

You're changing my posts and don't address my point, how is that "debating" you shit for brains anal bandit

33. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

Regular internet tough guy here. :maybe So cute.

Gai jumps, kid moves out of the way. It's simple. :zaru Once again ignorring the speed difference since you're I’M MR. MEESEEKS, LOOK AT ME about it. Guess what. No one cares. Unless speed is equalized it still counts. Cry to someone who cares.

Kid's technique at most takes a few seconds. Gai's afternoon tiger wasn't fired off instantly either considering the number of panels it took for him to pull it off. His gate activation is faster than that, but still not enough to catch an airborne character who's massively faster and has better maneuverability.

So, yet again, you fail to prove how Gai beats Kid. And with speed equal he gets shat on by a horrible female lead character. :LOS

34. LazyWaka Bringer of Darkness Moderator

I think you guys are starting to make this a little to personel. :lmao

35. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

I'm just having a bit of fun Waka. :maybe It's funny seeing this dude fly off the handle.

36. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

Plus that Anal Bandit insult made me chuckle. :lmao

37. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

And his anger negs are weaksauce. :LOS Wonder how long it'll take for this to get locked.

38. Aldric Active Member

You don't know what "internet tough guy" means lol

Next you're going to tell me U WOULDNT SAY THAT 2 MY FACE :cry

So intimidating

The speed difference doesn't fucking exist

I know you and your fellow OBD fucktards cling to it like a newborn to his mother's tits because that's a free out of jail card for you that allows you to think you can debate while you wouldn't win an argument against a used tampon, but that shit isn't flying sorry

Hahahahaha, you're bitching about Afternoon Tiger taking a few panels while Kid's prep took 5 fucking pages

Get a hold of this guy

Gai's burning manly soul is too strong for him to fall for such petty genjutsu-like tactics

I mean look at you basically devolving to arguing Gai gets beat by genjutsu

rofl you're basically a Uchiha fan

For shame man for shame

39. Judas Banned

How did DK get in this again?

:giogio

40. Aldric Active Member

Look at this scrub trying the IM JUST HAVING FUN angle

He thinks he can troll me

41. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

Because a character below Kid's tier hasn't dodged Velocity of detonation before. Oh wait, he did. Speed difference is pretty big there bro. :zaru

I also love how your only arguments as to why Gai wins is due to you having some kind of borderline homo erotic fascination with him and stating that "Soul Eater characters are shit". Quality poster indeed. You sound like an Uchiha fan yourself.

Also, I lol at you comparing Adagio de soul to genjutsu. You really ARE an Uchiha fan. :maybe Oh but by all means, keep going. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Let's see what else you can come up with.

42. ChINaMaN1472 Active Member

Fixed. Black Star would decimate base Gai.

Black Star would be on the low end of top tiers.

43. Aldric Active Member

Gaara's automatic sand defence reacted to explosions before, and Lee was able to outspeed that defence

That was in part 1 lol

"catching up" alright

How does showing respect for manliness equal to "homo erotic fascination"? lol let me guess you're the kind of 80lbs victim that feels threatened by anything that reminds you of the football team captain that used to give you daily wedgies

Also NO U comebacks now

Seriously

Well whatever I come up with I'm pretty much sure it'll be better than you repeating my flames like some sort of lobotomized parrot

44. Aldric Active Member

There's no "base Gai"

Gai can use gates at any time, it's part of his skillset

It's like saying "Black Star without Tsubaki"

45. LazyWaka Bringer of Darkness Moderator

Didn't the calc of base Gai moving a particular distance before Gaara's sand could reach lee put him at around mach 5.8 or something? (obviously ignoring unknowns wanked estimates.)

Though, i'm not sure what the accepted speed of SE characters are.

46. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

Those feats put Gaara's sand at low end supersonic at best. And lol at comparing explosive tag explosions to mines. :LOS

I also find it funny how angry you're getting over this while I'm sitting here with a smile on my face. By now I'd have to tell you to chill out, but truth is your breakdown is way too funny to pass up. So go ahead and continue with your "Soul eater is shit" argument. I'm sure someone is bound to believe you. :zaru

47. Francesco. Icon lover

So basically current Narutoverse have beaten Whitebeard, Whitebeard > Black Star = Black Star, isnt winning this.

48. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

Did you redo the calc Waka? Since Unknown fucked the whole thing up I was hoping you could get it accepted.

As for the SE speed, the best feat came from Mifune dodging an explosive from point blank. After it detonated even. Using the Velocity of Detonation thing the low end speed for detonation in solid objects is 4000 m/s. I'm not sure if anyone calced it though.

49. Aldric Active Member

Hahahaa, second typical OBD mong argument: IT WAS MAGICAL EXPLOSIONS :cry

You don't get it do you

That's why I've always been posting in the OBD, to make simpering animu faggots like you stumble all over yourselves with claims of IM SMILING RIGHT NOW IM HAVING FUUUUN :cry while I'm exposing your arguments for what they are, the incoherent blabbering of a hormonally challenged manchild

I wouldn't have it any other way

Fuck yeah I'm the best

50. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

It's cute how you think you're a big fish in a little pond. :maybe

Also, I never stated it was a magical explosion. But comparing an explosive tag to a mine is just so incredibly hilarious it should be considered borderline moronic. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Just keep raging if it makes you feel better bro. :LOS And work on your anger negs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.