1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.
  3. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR

Beyond the Eyes: The SasuHina FC [ARCHIVE]

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Tifaeria, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BambooPanda has the Matrix of Leadership

Actually I'd be laughing my ass off. Wait the thought of Saucy in butt shorts is disturbing... :D:

Spoiler:
    Man did we ever get to see Itachi's smexy chest??? If not--damn you Kishimoto, couldn't you have given me a little bit of fan service? :cry

Harr... this FC's been awful quiet. :argh

2. Suzume Active Member

Spoiler:
    No, dammit :C

That actually disappointed me for serious.

I know. We need a topic :hmm?

3. BambooPanda has the Matrix of Leadership

How about, in the event that Naruto and Sakura do end up together and everyone else is just left to speculate about the other pairings, how do you think SasuHina could happen then. Will there be an uproar of KibaHina, ShinoHina, ShikaHina, ItaHina... lol zombie shipping.

On another note, how many do not want an epilogue? I wouldn't mind as long as it doesn't end up like Harry Potter. *cringe*

Something more... How many believe that a baby of SasuHina won't have one eye white the other black. Cuz really a baby on crack could think up something better.

Harr--I'm finally reading Fabula Rasa! Ooh fanfics... what's your favorite type of cliche or what you want to see done different.
    Spoiler:

Noo! Damn I want to see Itachi naked! Oh that's right I have this one thing on my computer with him stripping!!! *opens My Documents* Oh yeah... :nosebleed

4. Sasori-puppet#100 AFGNCAAP

Well, there'll definitely be an uproar or NaruSaku haters, reacting to the shippers saying "I told you so" :zaru Other than that...I guess it'd be the other most popular Hinata pairing. I just don't know what that is...

I don't really want an epilogue. It'll probably be fairly basic, with the "obvious" pairings.

I haven't really decided what a baby would look like, although I've heard some theories. Never really supported the one eye with each theory. I think an entirely new doujutsu would be cool, because I'm not sure how well the two would mix.

Haven't read a whole lot of fanfics recently. I do have a soft spot for the tough/anti-social guy falling for nice girl cliche,a although the characters still have to be written fairly well.

5. Cindy  

Don't care too much if NaruSaku happens or not. Just don't call me a side shipper. :zaru

6. BambooPanda has the Matrix of Leadership

I don't care much for NaruSaku either... for me it's more like if it happens, it happens. I like it, but I don't read it. Preferably I'd rather see Naru x some other girl in SasuHina fanfics. I wanna read one with a NaruTen! That'd be awesome... I should do that when I have the time.

Hmm... I think the manga will end with at least one official couple though... and there probably will be a huge 'I told you so' battle going on all over the world in the end.

Just finished Fabula Rasa--and I need moar! :high

7. Cindy  

I'm a sucker for NaruIno and NaruTema. She'd straighten him out good! :nuts

I need Fabula Rasa! *moans like an addict* SOMEONE FIX ME!

8. BambooPanda has the Matrix of Leadership

Sadly there are hardly any NaruIno (i haven't gotten around to narutema yet) on ff.net :cry

I think I'm addicted too the cravings are coming sooner than I expected, now I think I'll have to suffice be rereading 30 Kisses, or Fanning the Flames... possibly Descent into Rapture as well--but that's ok cuz they're both awesome.

lol. If SasuHina were to happen, how many canon preachers do you think would be signing up to join this FC?

9. Sasori-puppet#100 AFGNCAAP

Okay, now I have to ask. What is Fabula Rasa? :oh

10. Suzume Active Member

I think there would be more people here, but not a huge amount. I expect that the SasuHina hate to rise exponentially because it would knock out a few popular pairings :doh

11. clockwork starlight Little Miss Oddity

Psst! Pimp-meister. That would be your cue.

XDDDD

Dying of homework magically equals cracked out on pixie dust!!
    Almost done with 2/4 installments!

12. BambooPanda has the Matrix of Leadership

You do not know what the most holiest thing in SasuHina is?!?!? This my friend is Fabula Rasa X

@Suzume: I never thought of an increasing mount of SasuHina hate... hell I can't see why they'd hate SasuHina in the first place. I mean so far it has no bases to actually do damage to one of the big three and it's crack. I mean is there any other FC dedicated to hating a crack pairing around here? (genuinely asking) :huh

13. Sasori-puppet#100 AFGNCAAP

It seems I've been away from fanfiction too long if I've missed out on something so famous :-( I should remedy that *goes to check out fic*

That's a good question, actually. I'll go check.

14. BambooPanda has the Matrix of Leadership

I spend most of my time on ff.net, trying to get away from the real world. God at least you don't have to go through waist high crap and dig through it to find gems. :D:

I'm in a reading mood and right now, I'll take what ever I can get my hands on. Wait... now I just want to go back to watching my Itachi icon stripping--if only I could throw Hinata and Sasuke in there. :hehee

15. Sasori-puppet#100 AFGNCAAP

I remember when I did that :D: Nowadays I stick to my favourites list- made up of the gems I found back then and recommendations from others.

16. BambooPanda has the Matrix of Leadership

Same here! :) Sometimes I would look through the favorites of my favorite authors, that always came in handy.

Ooh... does anybody have a favorite type of day they like to read SasuHina? Mines on rainy days--hopefully it'll snow here in Tennessee and I'll get to add another type to my list. Hot chocolate... :drool

17. clockwork starlight Little Miss Oddity

I stopped trying read good fanfic. Mostly I try to write it. Except for the fact that grad school absolutely bites, and maybe the roomie was right, I shoulda been an art major. I've been so busy I even missed jules' birthday. And I had a stripper!Sasuke fic maybehalfwayclose to done for her. Didn't even have time to drop her a line. Is a sad panda.

Oh what I wouldn't give for a good ItaHinaSasu threesome. None of this love triangle business, just give me an orgy.

18. BambooPanda has the Matrix of Leadership

I have to go to college next year... and I am going to be an Art Major. To hell with math. :shakefist

Oh boy Stripper Sasuke- I have to read that... :nosebleed For my 21st birthday I want a stripper, I wonder how much it would cost to have him specially modified. :hehee Don't we all want to see an ItaHinaSasu orgy--I'd give my soul to the devil if I could see it in real life. lol

I've read your ItaHinaSasu threesome fic... it was a godsend... you should definitely do more of those.

19. clockwork starlight Little Miss Oddity

Oi, just because math blows doesn't mean it's not what I suck least at. Is not Laurell K Hamilton. Can't make a decent (kinda not really?) living off writing smut. :hoho

More people should capitalize on cosplay. I'd totally have jumped that one Sephiroth at Otakon if I wasn't damn sure it was actually a woman.

20. Cindy  

Alas! I fail as a pimp!

I've read an ItaHina/SasuHina, but the only ItaHinaSasu smut I've read was by our very own clockwork_starlight. Fortunately, it was also very good and it satisfied my smut craving.

And despite recent events..
    Spoiler:
    like Itachi suffering from a minor case of death..

she still made it seem like it could happen. And that is why I bow to clockwork_starlight.

*X is planning on drawing a full SasuHina hentai doujinshi, people! She sent me a sketch that's very x-rated. :LOS If you want to see, leave your email and I'll FWD it to you.

21. BambooPanda has the Matrix of Leadership

ME SEND IT TO ME!!! X--need to see some smutty SasuHina doujinshi... too much SasuSaku and NaruHina on the internet.

@clockwork starlight: While you may not suck at math, I could chew it up and spit it back out, I hate it. :C

A woman as Sephy? lol! God though, you're right you do have to watch the gender of most cosplayers there are to many female Itachi's where I go! Also I'll be going as Team Hawk/Eagle/Chicken or whatever his new team is called Sasuke. It's the only shippuuden outfit of his that I can wear with males staring at my boobs. But that's why I'm going as Hinata this year though. :p

22. clockwork starlight Little Miss Oddity

It's okay. You'll still be one of the first to know when I finally get this update pecked out. It's taking entirely too long. I have a mild case of the :arghded myself. Stupid homework.

23. Cindy  

BambooPanda: Sent. :]

clockwork_starlight: *nomnoms* <3

24. clockwork starlight Little Miss Oddity

You remind me of teh other roomie. And her gnaw of love. Everyone with an XX chromosome was 'chewy'. Anything else was either lingible or not worth it.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  25. Cindy  

I think I have one male friend who chews on others affectionately.

We're a special breed.

26. BambooPanda has the Matrix of Leadership

Oh my lord--that was only a sketch? Well Sasuke looks to be enjoying himself quite a bit. XDD I want to see this doujinshi finished, every other hentai art work is usually the canon pairings. I'd draw one, if I didn't suck at drawing people naked. :cry

Thank-you for sending it to meh! :hug

27. clockwork starlight Little Miss Oddity

I must investigate this now.
    Because I got lazy and uncreative when the old email died, please to be directing fanservice to X?

28. Cindy  

Sent <3

:ohpek

The excuse I used to encourage her to keep drawing SasuHina hentai was because it was good practice for anatomy and body movement. :iria

EDIT: And please don't refer to SasuSaku/NaruSaku/NaruHina as canon.

Each time someone calls one of those three canon, I die a little on the inside.

29. clockwork starlight Little Miss Oddity

Sneaky like ninja. Me and teh roomie took a creative writing course together. And so reading fanfiction was really just us "researching".
    XD

30. Cindy  

Mmm, fanfiction. After I finish this GertxChase lineart for an art trade, I'm going to go SasuHina fanfic hunting. Where'd I leave my gun? :ninja

31. clockwork starlight Little Miss Oddity

Oh take me with you! I'll bring the game bag and butterfly net. And a case of tranks.

32. Cindy  

Excellent! Now, lets hunt the elusive and rare "Well-written SasuHina Fanfiction"

33. clockwork starlight Little Miss Oddity

Wait, we can't do that!! It's an endangered species! Fish and Wildlife Service people will bite us!!

34. Cindy  

Catch and release, my friend! No killing!

35. clockwork starlight Little Miss Oddity

Oh. Well in that case... I might need a bigger net.

36. Cindy  

I might do a SasuHina Halloween pic. Witch and Vampire are so overused.. I need to think of something else.

37. clockwork starlight Little Miss Oddity

I had an Avatard moment, but it passed. I think it's 'cause I ship ZukoxToph. But anyway.

Sasuke should be a pirate. As in Pirate vs Ninja. Except maybe Hinata should be a cowgirl. For kicks. And leather. Mostly kicks though.

38. zuul Madarafag

:X3:X3

It's so nice of you to share.

X

39. Suzume Active Member

And that, my friend, is why you're awesome.

Pirates and cowgirls? I can honestly say it's a combination I've never heard of before, but I like it. I could see Hinata cattle-branding Sasuke with a pirate symbol :hmm?

40. zuul Madarafag

I have that big pirates/sailors fetish. :hurr

@BambooPanda

If SH happened, there would be a big increase of the SH hate (which is strangely already pretty strong) and some canon nazis would join.

That's why I don't want it to happen. at all. :oh

41. Evilene Silver Slipper Wearer

@Cindy

Send it to me please!! :nuts X

:ohpek

*hands you a bag, and a crapficleaf blower*

Seriously you will need it. It's getting worse. So worse. :cry

42. BambooPanda has the Matrix of Leadership

Aww... Zuul, do you like the quaint little group of people the SasuHina-er's are? :iria I understand your reasoning if you do. With the way things are going, I feel Sasuke will probably be left to fan speculation by the end of the manga.

But that's what fanfics are for! :D

lol SasuHina is hated that bad--I can understand hating one of the big 3, but a crack pairing? You've got to be in serious denial if you take hate to that level... but I shouldn't talk. XDD I can be a rather spiteful person at times.

Idk it would amuse me to no end if by the work of Satan, SasuHina became canon... I'd be sitting back laughing at the fact that I was one of the original people who liked the pairing before the canontards filed in.

Pirates/Sailors sound dirty :hehee I've got a super fetish for Priests and Nuns. :LOS

43. Suzume Active Member

I agree. I think it would be interesting to see how Kishi would do SasuHina, but overall I think the ramifications would be too great. It's just not worth it :uwah

I can see Hinata as a nun pretty well, but Father Sasuke? Ultimate forbidden love angle.

I just realized we have a pirate emote :pirate :ninja

44. shit stinks

If SasuHina became canon, I'd go crazy on here. :kukuku I'd rub it in EVERYONE'S face. I'd no longer be a sensible NF member but rather a spam-gloat machine.

I can honestly say the prospect interests me greatly. :LOS

45. zuul Madarafag

Catholic priest uniforms are kinda sexy. :LOS

46. Cindy  

Naruto and Priests makes me think of Piano Man and Church Boy where Hidan impersonates a priest. One of the best crack fics I've ever read.

But back to SasuHina related discussion, *drathe has started uploading parts of her SasuHina hentai doujin. I doubt she'll post the hot and heavy stuff on dA, but you can start reading it X.

47. megi~♥ teh crack fangirl

omg it's so beautiful :cry
    I can't wait for the rest :X3

zuul are you in my mind or something :hehee
    Sasuke-chan in the priest uniform with Hinata as his troubled maiden who can't face her family :LOS

48. zuul Madarafag

Thank you.

I can't read it at work. Have to wait.

You've such a wonderful imagination. :love

49. Evilene Silver Slipper Wearer

Very pretty.
    :occa

50. vegetapr69 ~ Authoress*SasuHina Fan~

Hello everyone!

Since it's been a while since I went around here...see what I've found! (We really need someone who can translate this for us...)

X

X

X

X

X

At least until I find new fanfiction...that can be posted here (I've found a good one...but it's rated M for a BIG reason...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.