1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Base Naruto vs Cursed Seal Part 1 Sasuke

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Demonofnaruto, May 12, 2012.

1. Demonofnaruto Epar Em

Restrictions: Ninjutsu, RM, KM, SM
    Mindset: Bloodlust
    Distance: 25 meters

Naruto is allowed to make a rasengan. But otherwise, all Naruto has at his disposal is taijutsu and a kunai to handle CS2 Sasuke from Part 1

2. Rocky Well-Known Member

Naruto babyshakes.

Current Base Naruto with his hands tied could probably take this. Sasuke was Low-Jounin level at best during that time.

3. Sans Bad Time

Base Naruto has sparred with Deva, and was part of a combo attack that forced Madara into Susano'o usage. There's simply no way that Sasuke can keep up with him. Sasuke might survive for a short time due to his Juin, but that's it. Successive Rasengans will put him down without issue.

4. Doge Everything I say is serious.

Naruto easily.

He can spam 50 clones and throw 50 rasengans at Sasuke. The sauce can't take that much punishment.

5. Demonofnaruto Epar Em

No Ninjutsu except for a rasengan. Read OP

6. Rocky Well-Known Member

Does Naruto get Shushin?

7. Demonofnaruto Epar Em

8. stockholmsyndrome Active Member

Naruto rapes with ease Naruto vastly outclasses Part 1 CS2 Sasuke in fact I doubt Part 2 CS2 Sasuke can beat current Base Naruto

9. Rocky Well-Known Member

Naruto still rapes. He just waits for Sasuke to come near and Rasengan's him.

10. Ghost Active Member

Naruto breaks Sasuke's face with one punch.

11. Ejenku Zero_Smoke

Base Naruto outclases any Sasuke in part 1 with ease.

12. Krippy &#32

The Naruto wank on this thread is ridiculous.

Naruto without his clones using only Taijutsu and a Rasengan aint touching Sasuke with his 3-tomoe Sharingan.

Their speed is more or less equal looking at feats and the databook.

Naruto's Taijutsu is better but that don't mean shit when all his moves will be evaded.

Sasuke evades Naruto for a while, and then goes CS1 and lands a Chidori.

8/10 mid-high diff. He loses if Naruto can go KN1+

13. Rocky Well-Known Member

Current Base Naruto Taijutsu >>>>>>>>>> KN1 VOTE Naruto Taijutsu. KN1 Naruto was more or less equal to CS2 Sasuke.

Current Base Naruto w/o Restrictions > Base Gai/Non-Kamui Kakashi/Asuma/Most Base Jounin

14. SuperSaiyaMan12 The Seventh Hokage's arrived.

Given how Naruto is stronger than Kakashi in base and has shown very high feats of speed and strength?
    Why not? Part I Naruto was able to.
    Databook that is four years outdated.
    Sasuke isn't that good. God...
    xKantstopx, Sasuke isn't even in the same league as current Base Naruto without clones.

15. Krippy &#32

16. SuperSaiyaMan12 The Seventh Hokage's arrived.

He HAS shown that he is stronger than Kakashi in base.

Other than basically blitzing Kakuzu before he could turn around...rescuing Sakura before Sasuke could even react, or stopping Kakashi in mid step?

Yes, far faster. And with superior taijutsu skill to Sasuke he should land blows.

Naruto can dance around Sasuke's attempts like he did against Konohamaru in the Chunin Exam OVA.

17. Rocky Well-Known Member

Replace Naruto with Kakashi w/o Clones or Base Gai. Would you still say Sasuke wins? Would you still say Sasuke wins? I don't think you realize just how much Naruto has improved.

And you actually think Current Base Naruto w/o clones couldn't handle KN1 Part 1 Naruto? Current Naruto is much faster.

18. Krippy &#32

Okay, Never said he wasn't.

-The thing with Kakazu was with the aid of his KB.
    -Him rescuing Sakura was "Dynamic Entry" not a "Blitz" and doesn't really count as a speed feat because Naruto's location relative to Sasuke's was Unknown.
    -If that last one is him grabbing Kakashi and clashing with Sasuke at the bridge after the Danzo fight, then that was a simple surprise attack. Not all that impressive.

Nah, I don't see it.:oh Some scans would be nice.

:rotfl Good one. :lmao

19. SuperSaiyaMan12 The Seventh Hokage's arrived.

Then why would Naruto have trouble with Sasuke if he is stronger than Kakashi, who even in Part I babyshaked Sasuke and Naruto?

He still had to get into position in time and attack before Kakuzu could turn around.
    Kakashi admitting Naruto had better speed/better timing than him there means nothing? And its still moving faster than Sasuke could make a stab.
    Kakashi was moving to counter Sasuke's Chidori. Naruto grabbed him just as he was moving.

You're the only person arguing that a Part I Sasuke would even stand a chance against current Base Naruto. Naruto clashing with Deva in Base (not getting overwhelmed, unlike Kakashi) shows that Sasuke stands little chance in his Part I incarnation.

Its a valid comparison. Naruto is just that much stronger than this incarnation of Sasuke.

20. Rocky Well-Known Member

X should really be enough. The Deva Path of Pain in Taijustu is far above Part 1Sasuke. Hell, Deva could X Kakashi.

21. Krippy &#32

Well, this powerscaling does work out well, because of two things

1. At the time Kakashi stated that Naruto "surpassed" him, not only did Kakashi still outclass Naruto in Taijutsu, Genjutsu, varied Ninjutsu, Speed, Intelligence, and overall experience, nothing Naruto did at that point beside learning RasenShuriken leads us to believe he was stronger than Kakashi besides his overall stamina, and strength. Character statement aside, Kakashi was still better overall.

2. Base Naruto in Taijutsu w/o his clones doesn't have the feats neccesary to lead me to believe he will just blitz Sasuke and overwhelm him even with the mature Sharingan.

Okay, good stuff.

Kakashi was feeling the recoil from using Kamui earlier and was helpless. Naruto intervening at the right moment was simply plot. Just like Kakashi intervened to save Sakura earlier. Dynamic Entry ftw.

Its not like Kakashi was expecting that, or was trying to attempt a blitz. He snuck up on him with a clone and did what he needed to do. That's all.

I'm the only one arguing because I am the only one who is looking at this with a non-biased mindset.

Sasuke's X at this point in time is at lee's level, and his 3-tomoe Sharingan turned the tide of the fight at Vote.

Naruto blocked a few punches from Deva, before going back to SM.

The only time Kakashi got overwhelmed was when Deva used his powers, and when Asura Path came into play.

Deva stabbed Kakashi with his Chakra blade right off the bat, but he conveniently enganged Naruto in a fist fight, only pulling out the chakra rod when it was too late. The reason he was able to stab Kakashi in the first place was because he had tried to pin Deva into a position where he couldn't move, making it easier. Kakashi reacted to his regualar X just fine.

I'm willing to bet that (current) Sasuke would react just fine too. Thanks to his Sharingan + Speed.

Okay, whatever you say :lmao Naruto is undoubtedly stronger, but the restrictions here put him at a huge disadvantage.

I already addressed this in my previous post. Naruto blocking punches from Deva Path doesn't lead me to believe that he could beat Sasuke in Taijutsu.

And the Chakra Rod was addressed to. Kakashi was trying to pin Deva and got stabbed. Deva not being able to best Naruto for a brief moment in Base doesn't lead me to believe he could land hits on Sasuke w/o KB.

X is about the same as a weightless lee. His body should be able to react in accordance to his sharingan's precog.

Show scans of a Single opponent landing a decisive hit on Sasuke with his Sharingan active (and don't try to post scans of Itachi fighting Sasuke in a Genjustu :maybe:gun) and I would change my answer.

22. Rocky Well-Known Member

Sasuke has been taged multiple times.[X][X][X][X]

23. Krippy &#32

First Scan: Sasuke was caught by surprise, and had no way of blocking 6 swords being plunged into his body simultaneously.

Second Scan: Sasuke didn't have his Sharingan active at the time. The kick was blocked nonetheless.

Third Scan: Sasuke could not predict the Chakra arms as they moved separte from Naruto's body. The speed of his body was X, but coupled with the unpredictable Chakra arms he got overwhelmed.

Fourth Scan: Again, a surprise hit, a cloaked bee hit him while he was X and it is rather farfetched to think he could've reacted to that. Weird how these two hit surprise hit are the only ones bee scored the entire fight. :maybe

24. ueharakk Active Member

I usually power scale for part 1 characters so base naruto's physical attributes are just way above sasukes sorry to say.

25. Rocky Well-Known Member

Sasuke wasn't caught by suprise in the first scan. I also like how you say legitimate hit, when being caught by suprise is still legitimate.

Also, base Naruto's taijutsu is superior to Preskip Kakashi's, unless you have feats to disprove. Preskip Kakashi > CS2 Sasuke in everything.

26. Krippy &#32

X
    Yes he was, notice the "!?" which usually indicates a surprised reaction. Bee channeled Raiton through his sword at the last second, which caught Sasuke by surprise. He then used the opening to cut him up.

I said decisive, not legitimate. It is still legitimate to catch him by surprise, but being how they were both sneak attacks, they are not decisive (As in proving that Naruto in Base could overwhelm Sasuke in Taijustu, and bypass the Sharingan precog + Sasuke's speed.)

27. Rocky Well-Known Member

Naruto will just catch him by suprise then, or blitz him. Current base Naruto sparred with Deva, and was able to bushin feint Kakazu.

Base Itachi was able to grab and break Sasuke's hand while using chidori. Your over wanking Sharingan Pre-cog. Sasuke's best feat is keeping up with KN1, who is slower than current base Naruto.

28. Krippy &#32

I don't see any blitzes happening soon. Naruto isn't that fast.

That was with a superior Sharingan, Speed, Taijutsu, and pretty much everything else. That is a bad example as Naruto's current Taijutsu and Speed doesn't completely eclipse Sasuke's in part 1 like Itachi's did at the time.

He also had 2-tomoe Sharingan, which was unable to predict fast movements from opponents. I don't think I am over wanking it, because it pretty much makes all the difference in this fight. Any advantage in speed Naruto has is nulled by the Sharingan.

29. Jak N Blak Jakanese run shit.

30. Rocky Well-Known Member

In the bold.

31. Krippy &#32

Tell that to KN1 Naruto, who was unable to blitz him w/o the aid from his Chakra arms. "Kage level" in base? High Jonin/Low Kage I'd say.

X
    I wouldn't be so sure. Sasuke's Speed and Taijutsu was at the level of a weightless lee. Naruto is better in Taijutsu, their speed is equal, and his lack of Ninjutsu here nerfs him like crazy.

I am not saying that Part 1 Sasuke's Taijutsu is better than current Naruto's. Naruto's is clearly better. However, Their speed is around the same, and the Sharingan prevents any of Naruto's Taijutsu from landing. None of Naruto's recent feats in Base lead me to believe that he will be able to land hits w/o aid from his KB.

And please stop calling him "Genin Sasuke", as Sasuke is still a Genin. :LOS

32. Rocky Well-Known Member

KN1 Naruto really isn't that fast compared to current Kage-levels. And current Naruto is easily Kage level. Defeating Kakazu, for one, who is a Kage level, surpassing Kakashi, who is Kage-level, etc.

What the Fuck? Base Naruto god stomps current Rock Lee, gates and all. Genin Lee in gates is slower than Current Naruto, who Bushin feinted Kakazu, and kept up with Deva.

Their speed is nowhere near the same. Sasuke could barley keep up with Part 1 KN1 Naruto. Current Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>VOTE KN1 Naruto in speed.

33. Krippy &#32

There you go, comparing Naruto's KN1 to other speedy ninja w/o an accurate measurement.

He defeated a battle-worn Kakazu with a Bushin feint. If that were an ordinary Jonin I don't think you would be so quick to call him Kage-level.

About Kakashi, at the time Kakashi stated that Naruto "surpassed" him, Kakashi still outclassed Naruto in Taijutsu, Genjutsu, varied Ninjutsu, Speed, Intelligence, and overall experience, nothing Naruto did at that point beside learning RasenShuriken leads us to believe he was stronger than Kakashi.
    This was a simple character statement, not an accurate gauge.

:lmao So you are saying that Naruto in Base can casually X out of anyone, and have a speedster like Kakashi X at his speed? :lmao Now who is doing the overwanking? ;33

Yes, It is around the same. Sasuke kept up with KN1 w/o Chakra arms, and Current Base Naruto is not as fast as you are trying to make him seem.

34. SuperSaiyaMan12 The Seventh Hokage's arrived.

More around mid-Kage level considering his X X (without Senjutsu) and his X. The latter even impressed Madara Uchiha of all people. Not to mention him able to use Futon: Rasengan in base, fighting evenly with Deva Path (eventually beating him in base) and everything...

Pre-Timeskip Sasuke has NO CHANCE.
    And Weightless Pre-Timeskip Lee isn't anything special compared to Jonin or even Chunin we've seen. Naruto is far better in taijutsu, his speed is far higher now since that stat is again four years old, thus outdated since Naruto continually improved since then, and his ninjutsu can be used limitingly.

Naruto's speed is only the same as Sasuke's according to the stats because we haven't gotten a new databook.

35. Rocky Well-Known Member

That's because every Kage-level Ninja in Naruto > KN1 VOTE Naruto :oh

I like how you downplay Naruto's feat. Kakashi couldn't defeat Kakazu before, and I would certainly call any other Jounin who could Kage Level. What has Base Naruto done to have you thinking he isn't Kage level?

Ninjutsu goes to Naruto. But fair enough.

I wouldn't say blitzing CE Gaara is impressive anything other than Genin. Preskip Kakashi, who is not a speedster by any means, was impressed a Genin could move that fast.

Please enlighten me with VOTE Naruto's speed feats that make Sasuke keeping up with him impressive.

36. Krippy &#32

I, unfortunately, do not look at a character's destructive Ninjutsu and base my overall strength rating solely on that. I look at their overall skills, (ninjutsu,tai,gen,intelligence,speed, strength,etc) and rank them from that. Overall, Naruto is at best Low Kage in base. Him blocking punches from Deva in base the first time is alright, but him defeating a worn-out Deva in base aint all that spectacular.

His speed is still marginally above Sasuke's in Base, CS only improves it, and Sharingan makes CQC an uphill, blindfolded, legless battle for Naruto. :hurr

Still, CS only makes it worse for Naruto, who will have a hell of a time trying to tag Sasuke with Rasengan.

Overall Stronger? Yes. Faster? Prove It.

I'm not downplaying, I simply stating it how it was. Naruto struck at an opportune moment (Kakuzu had foolishly merged his hearts back to his body) and defeated him with a KB feint. :oh There's not much more to it. He tricked him and landed his FRS. Just because some defeats a Kage level opponent doesn't mean the person himself is as strong or stronger. Sakura helped defeat Sasori, is she Kage-level?

His overall skills in base are not what I would consider a Kage-level opponent to have. He needs more experince, chakra control, varied jutsu, etc.

:quite

He didn't just blitz him, he wrecked him. Gaara was completely unable to react to a single blow Lee dealt him. Kakashi had to uncover his Sharingan just to follow the action.

X
    Naruto knocked him back with his Chakra arms a good distance, then was on top of him before he knew what happened.
    X
    Sasuke had to activate his CS just to avoid getting destroyed by them.
    X

37. SuperSaiyaMan12 The Seventh Hokage's arrived.

Naruto's shown higher intelligence, his taijutsu has increased, and his speed and strength are high. His ninjutsu are impressive, which you keep downplaying. He's shown he's a solid Mid-Kage in base now, High Kage in Sage Mode, and above that in Nine-Tailed Chakra Mode.

You really like to underestimate Naruto.
    Cute. His speed is arguably equal to Sasuke's current base form, which is far higher than CS and CS2 Sasuke from pre-Timeskip. And again, his sharingan won't help against a more seasoned opponent who is both stronger, faster, and more skilled in taijutsu than he is.

If this was a POST-Timeskip Sasuke, yeah. But it isn't. Its pre-Timeskip, who Naruto comfortably outperforms. Naruto should have ZERO difficulty considering its again, pre-Timeskip Sasuke.

38. Rocky Well-Known Member

I meant speed feats against formindable opponents. Pre-skip Sasuke is by no means formiadble.

39. Krippy &#32

X :noworries

True.

Yup.

According to you. Anything other then the usual KB + ROAR SMASH rasengan?

Nah, my opinion is different from yours is all. Naruto lacks fine-tuned skill but makes up for it in raw power. What I see as Mid-kage level nin are those with a varied skill set and well-roundedness.

Uh, No. Current Sasuke is still faster than Naruto. Their Taijutsu (bar kenjutsu) might be close, but Sasuke still has the better Speed feats. His speed isn't that much higher with CS in play, and you still have yet to prove how Naruto will simply beat Pre-skip Sasuke to a pulp with his Sharingan + Speed.

Woah. Slow down there. Hebi Sasuke in Part 2 wouldn't break a sweat avoiding Naruto's Taijutsu/rasengan, throwing in CS just makes it rape.

Sadly, Naruto's current Speed and Taijutsu are not enough to overcome Sasuke's Sharingan and speed at this point in time. It is only a matter of time before Sasuke lands a Chidori or Shishi Rendan.:LOS His ability to evade will create openings for a Ninjutsu spam, or a Sōfūshasan no Tachi + Ryuka combo.

Well with no such feats, I would still rank him as at least a 4.5 because of the Body Flickers he does being powered by such a large amount of chakra.

40. Demonofnaruto Epar Em

What.....what is happening here.....

41. Negrito Active Member

Is Naruto able to do his bigger Rasengans?

Anyways, no way Base Sasuke is keeping up with Naruto. If Sasuke chooses to engage Naruto this way he dies quickly. His only way to keep up is with his CS2. Which by the way pre-skip Sasuke can't maintain for long.

Chidori will get intercepted with Naruto's Rasengan. Also IF Naruto is able to do any of his bigger Rasengan Sasuke's Chidori gets over powered and Sasuke looses an arm as well as blasted away.

Nothing short of a Chidori to the head will put Naruto down. Kyuubi isn't restricted and heals Naruto of any meaningful wound. Which brings me to the point that OP didn't restrict Tails. KN0 runs circles around Sasuke. KN1-up Rape.

Naruto 10/10

42. Demonofnaruto Epar Em

It is quite physically impossible for current Naruto to sprout tails, considering he is in full control of Kurama. All Naruto is able to do is create a simple, standard rasengan- similar to the one he created in the end of his fight with the Deva Path

43. TheGreen1 Weilds Dongle of Death

44. PopoTime Devourer of Souls

Heres how its gonna go down.

Naruto mentions Itachi to Sasuke.

Sasuke rushes in with a chidori like an idiot.

Naruto proceeds to roflstomp Sasuke with his Frog taijutsu (Not kata seeing as that requires SM)

With Sasuke down to his last chidori, he enters CS2 and charges a black Chidori, Naruto meets him head on with a Rasengan.

Sasuke pierces Naruto and proceeds to gloat.

But oh wait the clone dispels.

Sasuke can do nothing but watch as this happens.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xppkafVC5J4[/YOUTUBE]

so yeah, If Kakuzu couldnt dodge it from that range then part 1 Sasuke sure as hell cant.

So if Sasuke isnt dead from the Taijutsu pounding or the countless rasengans that hit him, Naruto can always rely on the Rasenshuriken to beat him.

45. DoflaMihawk Blind Bandit

Gaara Rescue Arc Naruto could win this.

46. Krippy &#32

Um. Yeah. Thats why I said his Taijutsu improved. :oh

Spoiler:
    X

:maybe

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  47. Ghost Active Member

Naruto let that weak bitch beat himself up. Naruto and Sai were dominating those fodder til' Fodderkura used Useless Bitch no Jutsu.