1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. We're discussing a possible merge of the Naruto and One Piece avenues into the Akihabara subforum.
    Go here for further info . Feel free to chime in and vote.
  3. Please vote in the cooking contest here!
  4. The signature rules have changed. Please, check them in this thread!
  5. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
    We're not yet aware of the means, but someone is taking over several accounts.
    Change your password as soon as possible, and use this to see how secure it is.
  6. Hey folks!

This week, there's a Flash Fiction reboot that you should participate in: here

Don't miss it.
  7. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.

Banning Mael/Tone Policing in the Cafe

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by baconbits, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Law Godfather Moderator

I'll sit here and be called a shit mod or pointless or whatever you want to feel better about yourself, but RemChu has known me for several years (a fucking decade?) as a member-- only recently as staff, and my presence in the section he knows me in has not changed except that instead of having ideas and nothing happening-- I have ideas and they happen.

Your blind resentment towards anything staff-related makes your opinion of his respect for me invalid.

I appreciate him sticking up for me, but it's unnecessary. No one of importance to me has a negative opinion of me. Not even Waddo, though he may pretend.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Lucaniel non serviam

i mean that's nice and all but all you said was "i only like people who like me to begin with" and any remotely sensible narcissist has the same policy, me included, and you can't have imagined what you consider valid/invalid would be remotely important to me in turn, so 2/10 whiteknighting i guess

remchu has always been p thick anyways

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. VAK Reformed flamer...

trying to post a reply to this thread without doing something that @Nighty the Mighty wud consider to be flaming is hard I hope you appreaciate my silence.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Dream forever flawless Administrator

:tbh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.