1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

Switch ASS

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by DavyChan, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Deathbringerpt Dreamer of Possibilities

Nintendo never shied away from bangable caramel ladies with quality asses. If anything this is just consistent.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! DON'T LOSE YOUR YAY!!!

Shame she missed the Big Booty Renaissance we enjoy today

3. Mizura Meh Advisor

[email protected] title, here I was wondering where the thread disappeared to.

Seriously though, I'm sort of happy for dark-skinned girls: Twintelle is extremely confident in her looks 'despite' being dark (which is refreshing when the trend seems to be whitening everything), AND she seems to be growing a real fanbase at a ridiculous pace. It really sends a positive signal. The best thing is that it feels like Nintendo made her black because it suits her design, not to fulfill some SJW quota.

I hope Nintendo doesn't mess up her background story, though: I was surprised when I learned she is French. This makes sense: there are many blacks in France, courtesy of a history of colonialism, but I never thought Nintendo of all companies would look into something like that (I mean, look at Rubber Man and Ribbon Girl: they correspond more or less to the 'image' a Japanese would have of Americans, despite the fact that there is a lot of ethnic variety in the U.S. So how they thought of making a black French movie star, I really can't imagine, but it's also awesome).

If Nintendo did put thought into her background, then she's probably the descendant of immigrants and made her way to the top of popularity without letting her ethnicity get in the way.

If they Didn't put any thought into her background, she might be just a very tanned white girl, which would really suck (that said, I've lived in France, white French girls don't get asses like that, it's something I definitely see among African girls though).

4. RemChu Dark★

2 srs analysis

Last part lol though :p

5. RemChu Dark★

This game seems like a middle ground between Smash and Street fighter, art direction now.

Nice to see different body types.

6. RemChu Dark★

Someone link a Twintelle video where comments are allowed, please :catskully

7. Unlosing Ranger The Heart Ignites

8. Deathbringerpt Dreamer of Possibilities

She must be what Japan is into, fetish-wise. Delicious brown with white hair and an interesting BACKstory.

She could be an English martian for all they care. Considering she drinks tea like a proper lady and boxes with her fucking hair.

This game doesn't really wins me over Super Punch Out! but dem ladies do catch my attention. Hum Hum. Whoever's pushing these many legs and booties should get a raise.

9. Xhominid The Avaricious

There's also plenty of Black people in Britian to the point they can be easily mistaken for just British people with dark skin. It's not really all that new.

Also lol at the change in topic title and damn, I think Twintelle alone has somehow gotten people to preorder Switch's if they wasn't onboard with ARMS as is...

10. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! DON'T LOSE YOUR YAY!!!

Most speculation I've seen pointed to her being French

11. RemChu Dark★

:hm

12. BlazingInferno Forum Ninja

Here I thought the title was meant to shit on the game. And I see why it got it :lmao Nintendo knows what will get them the dough :maybe

13. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

Here's the Test Punch times and dates. We've got two sessions coming up Friday and Saturday and then next weekend as well.

26th May, 2017

• 5pm PDT / 6pm MDT / 7pm CDT / 8pm EDT
    27th May, 2017

• 5am PDT / 6am MDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT
    • 11am PDT / 12pm MDT / 1pm CDT / 2pm EDT
    28th May, 2017

2nd June, 2017

3rd June, 2017

4th June, 2017

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Played the testpunch. Twas pretty fun. I played as Helix and Ninjara. It was harder to avoid getting grabbed with how Helix just stretches upwards instead of jumping but his dash being him shrinking to a gooey puddle that makes you pretty low to the ground and beneath the reach of a lot of punches makes up for it.

I didn't get a lot of hits off with the ice dragon beam. It just seemed to shoot too late so the enemy got out of its reach over and over. Shield arm worked very well. And the blue blob arm's bounce really helped with it getting through the enemy's defenses.

Ninjara's air dash and guard teleportation is really useful for closing in on the enemy while avoiding their punches.

The arm he has that shoots three missiles works well and the round blade arms have a great curve to them.

Over all I needed a bit of time to get used to the motion controls but after I got the hang of it I did really well.