1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. As of September 1st, Bleach will no longer have an entire subforum dedicated to it since the manga has come to an end. For further information, go here
  3. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  4. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Arrancar Ichigo vs. Vizard Ichigo

Discussion in 'Bleach Battledome' started by Unbelievable, Apr 7, 2008.

Who takes it?

1. Arrancar Ichigo.

17.6%
  2. Vizard Ichigo.

52.9%
  3. Tie.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fuck, this gives me headaches too. :D:

29.4%
  1. Unbelievable Active Member

Heh, this one gives me headaches, but I thought it was a pretty fun one, so here we go. What it basically comes down to is offense versus defense, and which is stronger. I haven't seen it posted within the first 10 pages, so if it's been done before (which it probably has), my apologies.

What is Arrancar Ichigo? Basically, imagine Ichigo as a Hollow instead of a Shinigami and having him get Arrancarized. For all intents and purposes, we will assume that Released Arrancar Ichigo and Vizard Bankai Ichigo are equal in strength, and that Arrancar Ichigo retains a human form.

The fight takes place in Las Noches, where Ichigo fought Grimmjow.

Here are the terms for the fight:

Arrancar Ichigo
    X

- Cannot use Shinigami abilities, only his own. This includes Cero, Instant Regeneration (to the extent that he can recover from having half of his body blown up), Hierro, Sonido, and that...X...thingy
    - Retains lust for battle
    - Retains superior fighting skill
    - Starts off in base form

Vizard Ichigo
    X

- Starts off in Bankai
    - Can hold his Vizard mask indefinitely, at full power
    - Cannot use Cero
    - No Plotkai/Plot Armor
    - Has fighting resolve (Read: Isn't a pussy)

Vizard Ichigo should have the edge in terms of speed and offensive power, but Arrancar Ichigo with Hierro and regeneration will be nigh unkillable in his released form.

Who takes it?

2. silly ALL HAIL BRITANIA !

With the restictions you have posted, i'd say Arrancar would win.

3. faithless Cunt

Arrancar would win.
    But Vizard rockz!

4. Uchiha Trace Uchiha Madara

I think Vizard Ichigo would win.

5. Cain Brother of Abel Nightroad

the human dominates the Hollow form is better, because if he was Arrancar he'd be so much weaker. limited power at Arrancar.

6. NoirAvatar Member

Looking at the conditions for the battle, Ill say Vizard Ichigo takes this. Thats a nice Arrancar Ichigo fanart you got there btw.

7. PDQ Meta-Debater

Wouldn't Arrancar Ichigo look more like this except with the mask broken?
    X
    And with the personality of Shirosaki.
    The illustration looks more like Vizard Ichigo(only Vizard keep their mask intact and have it off to the side)

The problem with Arrancar Ichigo is that he'd be an arrancar form of a regular hollow, not even a Gillian Menos(who are multiple times stronger than a normal Hollow) let alone as strong as what Vizard Ichigo is. Then again he was giving the Vizards trouble(although they didn't use their mask except once) even without arrancarization.

But based on the description, I'd say Arrancar Ichigo would win. Instant regeneration should do it.

I doubt that, Shirosaki has shown multiple times that he is more skilled in terms of coming up with ways of fighting(swinging shikai with it's rope and originating the Bankai Getsuga Tenshou), so an arrancar form shouldn't be that much weaker.

8. Unbelievable Active Member

In his released form, yeah, but I found that nifty art on DeviantART and had to use it. :p

Well keep in mind, most hollows are born from regular souls with little to no reiatsu. That's why it takes thousands of them just to reach VC level. A Hollow born from a soul with captain class reiatsu, on the other hand, is going to have captain class reiatsu regardless of whether it's a normal hollow, or a menos.

9. piccun? The holy Hand

Vizard Ichigo.

10. Sōsuke Aizen Retired General

11. PDQ Meta-Debater

That makes sense, I guess that's why the Vizard had so much trouble.

So technically a Gillian could be formed from Hollows with captain class reiatsu, which should make it tons stronger than even a Vastolord...or a single arrancarized Vastolord formed by Gillian formed by captain level hollows would single handedly destroy Soul Society and Hueco Mundo.

12. Riot FORNICARAS

I'm going to go Vizard.

13. Cain Brother of Abel Nightroad

because once again he does have Shinigami powers and sometimes the skills they use are better and is pretty useful apposed to Arrancar.

14. dreams lie Round Quadrangles

Vizard makes far more sense.

15. kakashi:D till your hearts content...

vaizard dudes, because its a bit of shinigami and arrancar put together. definatly. as they say, best of both!!

16. Urahara-X Banned

ichigo beats his hollow normally without his vizard mask. i think he`d easily beat his hollow with the mask no sweat.

17. Noitora CAPUA

Vizard Ichigo takes this.