1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

[Novel] Akatsuki's Light Novel

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by sugarmaple, May 15, 2015.

1. sugarmaple Spaghetii

- Someone wants to learn Jashin
    - ano! sou desu! oshikunai desu!
    - あのッ! ボクモジャシン教に入りたぃです

----------
    I think this chapter is gold.
    I'm still finding the name of the boy.
    And yeah, I think the boy is very eager to learn it. Well I just based on the constant (あの) parts

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  2. Seelentau The All-Knowing

3. Mider T VM Rapist

4. Haruka Katana Catstabber

5. Takahisa Art is a BANG!

I've already read the whole novel and since I'm in good mood I'm gonna give you guys a resume for every chapter in the novel so stand by because in the spoiler tag I'll resume each chapter of the novel.

Spoiler:
    As we know the novel starts with Sasuke travelling around until he meets two children, one of them falls into a precipice but Sasuke gets to save him before he tumbles down. Afterwards he hangs out with the two brothers and they start to count Sasuke the story of how Akatsuki killed his family and then Itachi and Kisame chapter comes up.

Itachi and Kisame chapter: Ten ninja try to kill Itachi and Kisame only because they wanted to be recognized as famous ninja by killing them so they go and attack Kisame at first while Itachi watches as usual. It looked like Kisame could handle all the Ninja until one of these ninja uses a bee jutsu on Kisame and he gets paralyzed so he was somewhat about to be beaten until Itachi shows up and uses Tsukuyomi in the ninjas so Itachi was going to kill them but one of the ninjas call to his brother ''Nii-san'' what makes Itachi get stunned because he remembers Sasuke. Itachi tells Kisame to run away and so they do. The other ninja break off the genjutsu and once again they go to chase after Itachi and Kisame. The ninja bug user sends a bug to find them and it works then the ninja go to Itachi and Kisame's place to kill them but Itachi notices the bug and realizes they were coming towards them so he thinks they're all idiots because Kisame and Itachi will have to kill them this time. All the ninja find Itachi and Kisame and the fight starts but the most of the ninja are easily beaten by Itachi and Kisame and two of them are only left and they are the ninja bug user and his brother so when Itachi was about to end him off with the fireball jutsu the ninja bug user attacks his own brother with his bugs what makes Itachi and Kisame get surprised then they take advantage of that to run away once again so the chapter ends.

Hidan and Kakuzu: It starts with Hidan and Kakuzu looking for a village that Kakuzu wanted to crush so he could use all people's bodies for his own. They spend a long time looking for it but they don't find it until they meet a young boy and Hidan was going to kill him but the boy tells Hidan to teach him about Jashin and shit and he tells he is a Jashin believer and wants to know more about him so Hidan tells him everyone should believe in Jashin and stuff. The boy ends up telling them they couldn't find the village because there was a genjutsu on the river that's close to the village and it worked in the way to not let other ninja to find the village. The boy takes Hidan and Kakuzu to the village while Hidan counts to the boy more shit about Jashin meanwhile Kakuzu starts to kill ordinary people to get those bodies but he gets surprised as people in the village start to show up as ninjas and the reason is because that was a town where rouge and crimminal ninja lived using the transformation jutsu all the time so they didn't look like they really were so after learning this Kakuzu starts to kill those ninja because he still wanted to get their bodies for himself meanwhile the boy notices what Kakuzu was doing and Kakuzu tells Hidan to kill the boy and then Hidan attacks the boy which causes to break off his trasformation jutsu and it ends up the boy was really a girl and then Hidan gets surprised but he goes back to attack her and they start to fight and the girl was really a talented ninja, she was a doton and suiton user and she mainly uses clay jutsus on Hidan which make him to get stuck on earth and before the girl coud end Hidan off she counts him her story that she was trying to rescue her friend -the one she took form of- from some ninja that had kidnapped him so she had to face all the ninja and defeated them all but it was too late when she got to her friend's aid because he was already dead. After listening to the story Hidan gets stunned but he asks for help to Kakuzu and he replies him he isn't going to help him but he doesn't want lose he should head back to the forest and so he does. When he was heading back to the forest the girl was chasing him but she falls into a trap that Kakuzu had put before and this gives Hidan enough time to tear the girl with his scythe and he was going to kill the girl but before he does so she asks him to kill everyone in the village but Hidan does not even get to hear his request as she uses a massive clay jutsu what crushes the whole village and kills everyone, even the rouge and crimminal ninja Kakuzu was fighting and she dies for lack of chakra. So the chapter ends with Kakuzu picking all the bodies of the dead ninja and telling Hidan to hurry up so they can head to the next village but Hidan -who had in his arms the girl's dead body- tells Kakuzu the he was going to make a ritual to give Jashin the girl's body and also tells him that the ritual was going to take a long time because that was a worthy body.

Deidara and Sasori: The chapter starts with Deidara and Sasory flying onto Deidara's clay dragons. Deidara destroys a whole village with his clay pumps. Afterwards Deidara tells Sasori he needs to get more clay for his jutsu and then Sasori tells him he knows a village where to get a good clay for him and then they head to that village. After arriving to the village Deidara and Sasori look around for the clay but they don't find it so they keep looking until they see a girl is arguing with a man -who was the leader of that village- at first they don't mind about them but when the man insults the girl's clay works this makes Deidara get anger and he blows up a clay spider on the man which makes him to run off and the girl laughs at what happened then she realizes it was Deidara who helped her and she invites Deidara and Sasori to her home to have a dinner and stay over and this is when we realize Sasori was fully a puppet because he couldn't eat. After the dinner Deidara and Sasori go to sleep. Deidara wakes up at the middnight and sees the girl is working with her clay with a fiery furnace and Deidara aks her why she doesn't make a faster firing and the girl replies him it doesn't work that way for her. Afterwards Deidara and Sasori get out the house and they head to village to get the clay Deidara was looking and revenge what people made to the girl and there is when the funny starts. Deidara starts to blow up the village with his pumps and Sasori starts to kill people with his poison. Meanwhile they keep destrying and killing people Deidara blows up an immense structure on which he finds a white clay -the one he uses in Shippuden later- the one he was looking for. The girl woke up because of all the bang shit Deidara caused and she realized Deidara and Sasori had left the house and then she heads to their aid and finds them and asks them what's going on and Deidara tells her to run away if she does want to survive and then the girl does so and afterwards we see Deidara and Sasori flying on Deidara's clay dragons and Deidara destroys the whole village with his bombs. When they get out of the village Deidara finds necklace in the ground that belonged to the girl, he picks it up and they leave flying in the clay dragons. The chapter ends with the girl woking up and she sees as the village was completely destroyed and she was the only survivior and besides she finds her clay work finally up and she wanted it but she realized it was thanks to Deidara's pumps caused a faster firing on her clay work and made it the way she wanted it to. While the girl is happily smiling a neclace falls over her from above and she picks it and looks up and sees Deidara and Sasori going away on the clay dragons as she shouts thanks.

Pain and Konan- This is the most boring chapter so I'll resume it quickly: Tobi and Zetsu tells Pain and Konan the localization of a Jinchuuriki and Tobi orders Konan to go to get him but she refuses saying she can't leave Pain which makes Tobi get angry but Pain tells Konan to go that he'll be okay and so she does. She heads to the place where the Jinchuuriki is but meanwhile she is flying she sees from above a flower and flies down and picks it, That flower makes her remember a lot of moments she had Yahiko this is the boring part of where she had a lot of flashbacks like she remembers when Yahiko gave her as present a flower -this was before they met Nagato- and she also remembers when Yahiko sacrificed himself to protect her from Hanzou and she blames herself for death and bla bla. She later arrives to the Jinchuuriki's place but starts to fight him but at the beginning she was kinda weak because the flower put her under a genjutsu but she easily broke it off by throwing the flower and then defeated the Jinchuuriki, he didn't even dure 10 seconds against her. The chapter ends with Zetsu telling Tobi to kill Konan because she would betray them but Tobi tells him that's not worthy because it would make Nagato to enrage and Konan always keeps Nagato calm.

Epilogue: Sasuke says goodbye to those brothers and he starts to walking away keeping with his journey but he was walking forward and crosses a boy which tells him ''Hey I can't believe you're alive'' -this was the bug boy from Itachi's story- and Sasuke tells him ''I'm not Itachi,'' and then they hang out a bit and the bug boy tells Sasuke Itachi was really good person and this causes Sasuke's heart to break inside to which he replies he indeed was. The novels ends with the narrator saying the Akatsuki weren't that much evil, even if they did all that evil things they were still humans and had people they loved.

Sorry for any wrong spelling. I'm already tired to check out if there is it.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  6. Seelentau The All-Knowing

Are there any dates given when all of these individual stories happen?
    And who was the Jinchuriki Konan was fighting? o.?

7. Addy itachi is everywhere!!

though, is it just me or is the itachi and kisame and chapter short or something? :catthinks

:catwat

this novel is great. i hope it gets animated :D

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  8. Platypus Moderator Moderator

Care to elaborate? :catblink

9. Addy itachi is everywhere!!

still, loved the novel overall. especially, the diedara and hidan ones :D

konan and nagato was crap :geg

10. Seelentau The All-Knowing

So, Kiiro and Kodaka are the Aburame clan's bug user that attack Itachi and Kisame, right?
    And Oomitsu and Komitsu are the two brothers Sasuke meets in the prologue, right?

Any more names, places and other interesting stuff?

11. Grimzilla Godzilla + Grimlock

I can't tell, but I really just want to know who the jinchuriki that Konan captured was, Han?

12. Takahisa Art is a BANG!

I forgot to specify that ended up being an ordinary ninja, they tought he was a Jinchuuriki but he wasn't.

13. Seelentau The All-Knowing

14. Takahisa Art is a BANG!

Yes, they are. They were from Kirikagure.
    The place Kakuzu and Hiden went was called "The valley of Lies".
    Konan fitghted this supposed Jinchuuri near to the Valley of Lies. She was supposed to meet with Kakuzu and Hidan.
    Actually, I think there was no name for the village Deidara and Sasori went, I mean it's not told.
    I'll reread the novel to contribute with some more detailed minor info that I can't remember.

15. Seelentau The All-Knowing

16. Takahisa Art is a BANG!

The bug brothers that attacked Itachi and Kisame.

17. Seelentau The All-Knowing

Kiiro and Kodaka are from Kirigakure, even though they're Aburame? o.?

18. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Is there pairing stuff in the novel? :hurr

It seems to be trendy nowadays soooo :zaru

19. Haruka Katana Catstabber

Deidara and Hidan's one sounds awesome :catroll

Already knew the konan/nagato would be crap :/

Thaaaaanks :gar

This writer should write moar :catfeels

20. Seelentau The All-Knowing

21. Addy itachi is everywhere!!

i think it depends on the characters. for example, konan's was shit :catroll
    me too :<

22. Haruka Katana Catstabber

I like Konan. But she simply lack any character quirks that, if i were the writer, I'd be bored myself, explains why her chapter was short, with addition of Pain and Obito (another two serious characters), there's just nothing interesting that the chapter can offer.

23. nightmistress I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

^I'll always have a soft spot for Konan. She was my first cosplay and still one of the better designs. Too bad Kishi missed the chance to flesh her out more.

24. Palm Siberia Ice Queen

This goes for a few Naruto gals Anko, Samui, etc. :hurr

25. Addy itachi is everywhere!!

i would like to know what kishi originally intended for her character :hmm

26. sugarmaple Spaghetii

-------
    Hitomi (could you confirm if this is actually a name there? cause my kanji sucks)

And what's up on the 2nd to the last page on this chapter? Does Ameyuki has anything to do with that bingo book?

27. Seelentau The All-Knowing

If you post screenshots, I can decypher names and such :3

28. sugarmaple Spaghetii

Well the after ano on the last sentence is one.

Spoiler:
    X

I've been seeing it a lot.
    And I can't decide if it's actually a person name or something else.

29. Seelentau The All-Knowing

Hmm, it says 「あの、歩々月っていいます!」 = "Uhm, I'm called Hohozuki!"
    歩々 is a female given name, but I've never seen it with 月.
    The sentences before say "You, what's your name" and then "The name Kakuzu heard from the person was a rare one" or so.

Edit: It's actually a boy, the sentences use 少年.

30. Matty Kamui Kid

I just want to see Sasori wreck shit! Is it worth that chapter or is he just a total side story :'(

31. sugarmaple Spaghetii

So 歩々月 is actually a person name and not something else then. Thanks.

My kanji sucks so I can't tell.
    I think you can ask SuohUchiha for it.

32. Grimsley Sweet Commander

33. Seelentau The All-Knowing

34. Grimsley Sweet Commander

there have been information outside of the manga that've been confirmed canon.

35. Platypus Moderator Moderator

What information? The timeline isn't really a confirmation. Neither the manga nor Kishi himself stated they're canon.

36. Grimsley Sweet Commander

well he confirmed madara would be gay by liking a hentai post on his facebook account before his reveal his hashirama obsession

37. sugarmaple Spaghetii

- Ameyuki and Hohozuki are friends.

------

Deiton.
    Mokuton.

38. Seelentau The All-Knowing

39. sugarmaple Spaghetii

Ameyuki. Err I think you'd better ask SuohUchiha, cause I'm confused on some pages.
    Cause some page will have Watashi wa Ameyuki then on the other there's Watashi wa Hohozuki.

But yes they are friends.

Deiton

X

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  40. Seelentau The All-Knowing

Could you make a picture of the whole page please? I'll try to translate it then.

41. Platypus Moderator Moderator

Mud Release? Geez, why can't they do that with regular Doton, like Jiraiya did? Yomi Numa anyone? :lmao

Well, to play the devil's advocate, stuff like Ice Release does exist.
    Nah, that didn't make sense. :sag

42. sugarmaple Spaghetii

Here you go. Well there's some other elements here (which are the usual).
    But I think this one is really rare.

X

43. Seelentau The All-Knowing

Thanks. Is it mentioned somewhere else? Probably on the next page?
    And what are the other natures mentioned? Anything interesting?

44. sugarmaple Spaghetii

Yes it is mentioned somewhere else. There are 2-3 techs for Deiton if I remember it right.

Other natures mentioned are Mokuton, Suiton, Douton and something about Clay(?)

Other interesting is Itachi, Sharingan, Senju Hashirama was mentioned in one page.
    And Bingo Book.

45. Seelentau The All-Knowing

Pictures of the other Deiton and the Clayton pls. Huehue. Clayton.

The better the pictures, the more I might be able to translate. Or someone else. Maybe. Who knows.

Edit: So basically what happens is that Hidan attacks Ameyuki with his scythe and she puts her hands on the ground and it turns into mud. The mud then rises into a wall and attacks the enemy. Or so. :|

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  46. Platypus Moderator Moderator

I assume nobody has read or gotten their hands on this translation before it was taken down? :cattired

47. Haruka Katana Catstabber

I don't go tumblr so I guess you can try emailing her and share it with us. :catthinks

48. Erza Fernandes New Member

So Sasuke didn't say anything about Sakuta during the whole novel ?
    There are many rumors about that subject :/

49. Takahisa Art is a BANG!

Do you have the novel? In Japanese or English? Could you provide me with more information on Deiton and other new stuff?