1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Akatsuki Vs Konoha

Discussion in 'Manga Battledome' started by Kubisa, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Kubisa Banned

This battle consists of all the members of Akatsuki we've seen so far in battle (Deidara, Sasori, Itachi, Kisame, Kakuzu, Hidan and Orochimaru) in a night time raid against Konoha.

The aims of the Akatsuki members are the following:

Kill Tsunade
    Kill Jiraiya
    Capture Naruto

Once they've completed their objectives they make their escape.
    Akatsuki can try to infiltrate the village, and kill anyone in their way.
    Konoha ninjas are told to protect the villagers, and have no knowledge of Akatsuki objectives.

Do Akatsuki complete their mission?

2. MISTNINJA Master of the Hidden Mist.

I would say that they do not complete their mission. If they had a nightime raid with one objective I would say yes. But since they have to kill two of the legendary Sannin and also capture one of the strongest ninja in the village it is not likely. They would not accomplish either quickly so they would eventually run into high level jounin and ANBU. Not to say the average ninja they would have to fight. The mission would be better carried out by one or two ninja. They would use poison or some type of gas and use stealth. All of them together would fail.

3. .Kakuzu. Banned

LMAO akatsuki rape konoha. And u say at night aswell. Stab naruto in the neck hes dead, stab tsunade in her face shes dead , burn jirayas hut down hes dead.

4. Haku The Hidden mist village

mmm i would say akatsuki would complete there mission but killing to sannia then no. oro summons his snake while the other go off killing everyone this might get to crazy to explain.

5. Feral Member

You're giving Akatsuki Oro?

Akatsuki. Power in numbers would be almost irrelevant against Sasori's puppet army, Oro snake summons, Deidara bomb spamming, Kakuzu's ghosts, Hidan's immortality, Kisame's endurance, and Itachi's general beastliness. And if they're just trying to kill 2 people and capture another? Hell, make their mission to destroy the whole village and it might be closer.

Take away Oro, and it might be reasonable. Oro almost did it on his own basically. If he had just been more systematic about it and used Edo Tensei beforehand to get Yondaime and maybe some previous Kazekages, Raikages, etc.. The White Fang & others, he probably could have raped.

6. MISTNINJA Master of the Hidden Mist.

This is strange, I figured that a few would go with Akatsuki but not saying it would be so easy. I don't think they could accomplish any of those missions before they had a hundred ninja breathing down their necks. I will say that I didn't take sasori's puppets into consideration. As far as Oro's attempt, he had the strenght of the Sand and Sound village with his summons. It failed because of Gaara. I just don't see them defeating an entire village like Konoha but your opinions of how it would go down are interesting. Except for the burn down Jariya's hut and he dies.

7. Raiju Member

Akatsuki will rape konoha in da butt*dramtic pose*

8. durtycheese jiraiya=fail

uh oro isnt that powerful, he didnt do it on his own... he waited till the thrid was old enough and he was backed by sand and sound armies... i think u r giving oro way too much credit.

anyways if they are going after tsunade, which is the hokage if would be too hard since she is guarded liek crazy. it just too many ninjas for akatsuki to handle. plus one of thme is jiraiya who is a sannin.

9. Kubisa Banned

I'd say akatsuki take it. With near infinate time to plan, and with the village having no knowledge of the impending attack Akatsuki plan their victory with pin point prescision. Deidara brings an wagon load of clay and nukes half of konoha, whilst Sasori terrorises the village with his puppets.

If Akatsuki didn't have Sasori or Oro it would be a different story.

10. Ae Unholy

a lil diffrence X

uhh

11. Rokurai Microwavable

I lol'd.

Orochimaru's summons
    Itachi's Amaterasu
    Deidara's bombs (One clone exlposion swallowing up clay can destroy a forest easily)
    Hidan's....uh....
    Kakuzu's masks things
    Tobi's Gates
    Kisame's water jutsu to flood Konoha, then pwn them
    and whatever else you'd like to throw in.

12. eDyH felty goodness

..................... Clay clone Deidara with No. 18 in his side pack strolls into town like Itachi and Kisame did......... boom............ no more Konoha.

Oh... and before that Oro "cleverly" disguises himself, walks in, drugs Naruto's Ramen, and kidnaps his very much unconscious form from his apartment.

13. Rokurai Microwavable

14. Feral Member

Akatsuki doesn't even need to beat Konoha.

All they need to do is capture Naruto and kill 2 Sannins.

15. kojak488 A God Among Men

That pretty much sums up my view. If Akatsuki wanted to, they'd accomplish their goal.

16. Gamabunta is yes, next

Being a sannin doesnt seem to count for jack.

Spoiler:
    Sasuke managed to kill orochimaru.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  17. Bitch please?

Uhh...what? :oh

18. Dre Hell Up

Use spoiler tags next time, i know what you are talking about. But some ppl dont.

19. Louis-954 http://www.kolektakon.com/

Spoiler tag that, some people here dont know what your talking about because they watch the anime.

20. AbyssKing New Member

Way to go, you ruined the story for me...

Anyways, I think Konoah would win, because they have a lot of strong ninjas, including Jiraiya, Tsunade, Kakashi, Naruto, Shikamaru, Neji, Gai, Rock Lee, Kurenai, ect.

Edit : Stop quoting the spoilers, you're just spoiling more !!

21. Gamabunta is yes, next

seriously, if you enter the manga battle dome then expect there to be information that is up to date with the manga. otherwise dont enter here. christ.

22. Bitch please?

Uhh, not everyone gets the manga the first day it comes out. And yeah, thanks for ruining the story.

23. Gamabunta is yes, next

its been out for almost 3 days now. id hardly call that not much time. how long does it take you to read 13 sheets of paper? i mean seriously...

besides which, what i said might not be true. at least i hope its not.

24. Bitch please?

:oh Ok... its not canon yet... And don't reply to this...

25. Kai R I N N I N G Moderator

Until we see the [godly] powers of the AL, I won't be entirely positive; however, it's a bit unlikely that he wouldn't be able to take down the strongest village in the world.

From what we've seen, Konoha takes this in a pretty gory curbstomp. If you look back on how the few members of Akatsuki were killed, the shinobi that it took weren't even 5% of Konoha.

26. shikadeidara DEIDARA IS A BOY!!!!

lets see it this way
    itachi can burn down just about any object ever
    deidaras bombs can take out most of the sand village and a whole forest with one bomb
    kazuku.....he has 5 hearts and 5 elements(before those elements hearts died)
    hidan...hes immoratal,whatelse does he want,seriosly get stabbed,decapitaded anything and he'll be alive,with or without a head...simple as that
    kisame could make the village into his own swimming pool
    orochimaru just summons snakes and does whatever otehr cheap techinques he has
    sasori just summons all his puppets and one puppet for every ninja,if sasoris strong enough to take out kankuro in one sec and kankuros a jounin and stronger than most konoha chuunin then sasori could take out like maybe a third of konoha
    tobi will be frolicking about
    and the other akatsukis we dont know there ability but zetsu,knock some guy out and eat him...konoha would be dead before tey even know who or what hit them...if all of akatsuki attack that will be hard against them..

27. Rokurai Microwavable

Well geniuses, this is the MANGA battledome. We at the MANGA battledome call it the MANGA battledome because it follows the MANGA. If you are too STUPID to understand that please stick to the ANIME battledome, for ANIME watchers, or even better, the DUB battledome. Because you asshats don't seem to understand that this is for people following the MANGA. Hence the name MANGA battledome. So kindly STFU.

I refuse to use spoiler tags in the MANGA battledome. I don't help idiots.

28. RockGuitarist Rock Guitarist

Dude, it the manga battledome, people who don't read the manga should stick with the anime BD, I don't read the manga, but I come here anyways. Konoha ftw, they have some powerful ninjas, and the sannin aren't people you can kill that easy, jiraiya and tsunade are both higly skilled ninjas.

29. shikadeidara DEIDARA IS A BOY!!!!

you STFU cause i read the manga and i totally HATE english dubbed,i read manga!
    also my post had to do with mostly manga......also anime follows manga,just change it little bits,but whoever sees english naruto shouldnt even be called anime lovers cause anime is japenese and anyways most normal people do read and watch japense anime/manga
    also you dont even have to post spoilers tags cause whoevers in the manga battledome should already have read the manga and therefore know whats happening....

30. Gamabunta is yes, next

chill, he wasnt talking to you specifically. he was referring the argument i had with a few plebs earlier.

31. shikadeidara DEIDARA IS A BOY!!!!

well actually im not mad at all and wasent reffering exactly to him,just stating to everyone that just cause its a manga dome doesnt mean that only read manga...

32. Mahdi The Prophet

Honestly, i think Akatsuki would rape and pillage Konoha. All Deidara has to do is use some of his huge clay bombs and blow the heck outta Konoha. In the ensuing confusion the rest of Akatsuki would move in. Akatsuki pwns.

33. shikadeidara DEIDARA IS A BOY!!!!

LOL,yeah,only like a person with the greatest defence could block that...like gaara...
    deidara:blows up village
    itachi:burns village
    sasori:uses corpses for more human puppets,a puppet for each person
    zetsu:knock out random guy and eat him,lol
    tobi:...run
    orochimaru:summon snakes and whatever use he does
    kisame:new swimming pool
    hidan:get killed as much as possible...then kill the guy trying to kill you
    kakuzu:....kill everyone with thread and 5 masks?

34. Gamabunta is yes, next

you just dont get it do you... look nm.

35. shikadeidara DEIDARA IS A BOY!!!!

i suppose im very slow and stupid....

36. Gamabunta is yes, next

no, its just a mis-understanding. these things happen.

37. Kuya God of the 5th Dimension

Konoha's being underestimated.

If it's a suprise attack then ok Konoha would be destroyed because of Deidara's #18, but there are Jounins and Anbu on the outskirts making sure Konoha doesn't get invaded.

Seriously, you've got what? 8 skilled ninja trying to take on the strongest village?

Tsunade could one. Jiraiya could take one. So that's 6 ninjas vs the rest of Konoha.

Gai&Kakashi could take one. Naruto w/ FRS, Sakura, and Sai take one.

Ok so that's 4 left. Post Shika, shino, lee, kiba, hinata, NEJI, chouji, and ten ten still haven't been matched up. There's also the Hyuuga clan and the aburame clan.

Also Shika, Ino, and Chouji's dads could arguably take on one of the members. (and their clans)

Also, you've got the whole Anbu. Yamato, Aoba, Genma, ....

That's a lot of ninjas. Also if Gamabunta and Katsuya come into play.

38. Kyon .

Did you see what happened to Suna with just Deidara?

However, capturing Naruto without killing him would be borderline impossible. Yamato may play into their hands and supress Kyuubi, allowing Akatsuki to complete their objectives.

39. shikadeidara DEIDARA IS A BOY!!!!

but if akatsuki was smart they WOULD do a surprise attack...
    lets just see...deidara could fly around the skies and mold one of those huge bombs,deidara drops it,konoha goes BOOM!
    ...anyone thinks of a good plan,cause the people in konoha probably dont guard the skies...and that bomb of deidaras is HUGE! with his #18 chakra bomb thing,thats like his 'specialty'...so i would think akatsuki would win,also hidans like immortal....kakuzu's got 5 hearts each with different elements,but i think deidaras got the most advantage from the skies...

40. Zeche You will not like me

Omg overkill. I guess the capturing Naruto objective is gonna nullify #18.Well Kisame is gonna have to flood the place ASAP. Probrally Sasori can make a huge Iron Sand dome around Konoha to prevent Naruto from escaping and contain the water. Sasori's 300 puppets should kill everything easily with the help of Deidara's bombs, Kisame's flooding and clones and Oro's snakes(Sasori killed whole counrty by himself with Sandaime). Hiroku Sandaime and Sasori himself can maybey help deal with Gai Jiraiya and Tsuande. Itachi can kick Kakashi's ass. Kisame can make clones to kill some of the lesser ninjas and handle Gai and maybey trap Naruto in a water prison. Kakuzu(and Hidan) can take Tsunade. Oro, Deidara, can maybey stall Jiraiya. Once everything is obliterated they can capture Naruto(If Kisame didn't already water prison him).

All of this assuming worst case scenario for Akatsuki.

41. RyRyMini boys don't cry

Konoha.

Tsunade and Jiraiya would be more than a match for Itachi and Kisame, for starters. We have the InoShikaChou ORIGINAL trio, the young one, plus the rest of the rookie 12.

ANBU, ROOT, And many Jounins. I'd say this is no problem.

42. Gamabunta is yes, next

ANBU cant do shit. they are purely cannon fodder.