1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW, Mirror, SOTW Mirror
  3. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  4. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Akainu taking action

Discussion in 'Ohara Library' started by Sherlōck, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

Well we all know how big hearted Akainu is. He moved Marine HQ in the new world the home of Yonko.

Is it possible that he will declare war against a Yonko? Govt did give him all they could & Navy under his command is very strong. So is he? Or is he just going to sit in his desk & try to keep the damage to a minimum like all other before him?

2. Marcelle.B Yuh Dun Know Moderator

I think he's waiting for an emperor to go down by a pirates hands, that's what I would do anyways. Let them do the hard stuff and then sneak in for the last blow which to an emperor is his/her territories and influence. So when big mum goes down he'll spread his forces out to keep control of that emperors former territories with a bunch of bases and about 2 or 3 newly made pacifistas at each island.

3. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

Kaidou: Yo Big Mamma i heard that Akainu declared war against you.
    Big Mom: Yup
    Kaidou: He might want to do the same thing with me....wanna team up?
    Big Mom: Yes.

BIG MISTAKE.

4. Marcelle.B Yuh Dun Know Moderator

He's been in the game for years I don't think he's that stupid :haha

5. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

Well.. Law did tell Smoker what are you marines up to. I think the marines are up to something, not sure what it is exactly, but they must be up to something really huge.

6. Oedipa Lot 49

Why would Kaidou want to team up though? The Marines and BM pirates clashing would inevitably be more beneficial if he took a seat back, leaving him in a stronger position after both sides emerge weakened.

7. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

Given Akainu tricking that dumbfuck squardo was a pretty smooth execution he might have a plan that creates some kind of preemptive strike.

Either way direct confrontation isn't a smart move when you don't have that much mobility.

Luffy can do it easily because he's the captain of a small crew. It's not like marineford can just grow legs and walk if things get too hot.

8. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

Because in this scenario he can't be so stupid and arrogant to not think they'd come after him eventually when it wasn't even Big Mom who fired the first shot.

If he does end up attacking a weakened marineford it's still just as bad as him teaming up with Big Mom at the start and is something akainu would do wise to avoid.

The yonkous aren't stupid, Whitebeard...lost.

9. The Bloody Nine Kingslayer

Notice how the Marines waited until WB was basically on his deathbed before they started trouble with him though. And even then it was a rescue operation - missing 3 of his most important members - then a full on war. You have to remember that WB was nerfed in almost every single way - he couldn't even use his CoC - we still don't know what the Yonkou are capable of.

10. Sentomaru New Member

He's waiting for Vegapunk to finish his 10.000th Pacifista.

11. Roƅ Well-Known Member

Well, since Akainu low-diffs whole Yonkou crews... :lbj

I don't see why not :lbj

12. Lionel Messi Hmmmmmmm

Akaino is planing something .
    But, facing an Yonko head on is a bold move

13. tupadre97 Active Member

He's not gonna face them head on bcuz thats retarded. Also idk why he would declare war on pirates seeing how they are always fighting them no matter what.

14. Blαck Incredible True Story

He'd have to have some super weapon ready if he planned on starting another war. Then again who knows what Vegapunk has been up to.

15. MartyMcFly1 Danger is my middle name!

Part of me hopes he stands up to the Gorosei and decides to overthrow them in order to get absolute power over the world.

Knowing Akainu (based on the way his character has been represented, at least) he's at least a little bit pissed about being lied to just because a weakling like Doflamingo (compared to himself) made a decision.

Out of any historical figure, Akainu reminds me a lot of Josef Stalin. He had a rough upbringing, and is a narcissistic megalomaniac as a result. He wants it all, but was crazy enough to hide this aspect of himself from his superiors until he was powerful enough to no longer care what they thought about him. He might be my favorite character. I also doubt Akainu is weaker than any Yonkou other than Shanks. Oda will keep making Akainu look stronger and stronger until his downfall at the hands of Luffy...I wouldn't even be surprised if Oda had him kill Dragon.

16. lol Freechoice

Akainu can take the entire WB crew without Whitebeard in it remember? :lbj

17. Quikdraw7777 Active Member

Hell, he would have a hell of a time even approaching a Yonkou, let alone fighting one. There are many, many crews out there - some of which are considered upper echelon.

He lose quite a bit of his forces before directly confronting any Yonkou.