1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

Adult Sakura vs. Jiraiya

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Ersa, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Gohara Ryutoshi

Jiraiya wins with around high difficulty at most. Sakura is portrayed as being => Tsunade. However Jiraiya is portrayed as being around as powerful as the Paths version of Nagato. So Jiraiya's portrayal is superior to Sakura's portrayal.

2. Neko White Member

3. LostSelf Forest Sage

Sakura loses. Nothing says she surpassed Tsunade (Unless we take the "I finally caught up to them" wich being honest, it's only taken as valid if a popular character like Itachi, Sannin or Minato say it :maybe.

But she's at best equal to Tsunade. And imo Jiraiya is just superior combat wise and has the advantage.

Byakugo will be hard pressed against overheated oil. On top of that, Sakura's not even as durable as Tsunade is, so who says Jiraiya won't just break her neck with Frog Katas if he lands it. Or deals massive damage with hair spikes, etc.

But Jiraiya is too well suited to fight Tsunade and Sakura.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  4. Infernal Imp Resident BD Lurker

Seeing Yomi numa GG hurts my soul at this point :catsad
    I think it could go either way, but Jiraiya has versatility on his side and will be familiar with Sakuras fighting style since she's literally Tsunade 2.0. I think he takes it high diff, too much tech that Sakura isn't aware of and can't properly deal with.

5. Elite Uchiha Well-Known Member

Can't tell if this thread is Jiraiya underestimation or Sakura overestimation. Either way, once Jiraiya gets in HM its a GG.

6. Mithos Goddess-blood Princess

None of these attacks would circumvent Byakugou.

But I do agree that Jiraiya is a tough match-up for Tsunade/Sakura; Toad > Slug.

7. LostSelf Forest Sage

Overheated oil that sticks to your body is a way of forcing you to deal with inmense pain and use a lot of chakra to regenerate from. Also for Jiraiya to land more hits.

One doesn't need to circunvent Byakugo in one hit to win, though. Otherwise not even Nagato would beat them without Soul Rip.

8. Mithos Goddess-blood Princess

Okay. Sakura would likely jump out of the burning oil, though. Though that would likely provide an opening. It's possible though that Sakura prevents the oil from touching her in the first place by smashing the ground, sending it away.

As for your second point, true.

9. LostSelf Forest Sage

Well, i agree with punching the floor. I didn't think about it.