1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

8 Inner Gates Rock Lee vs. Neji

Discussion in 'Anime Battledome' started by ItachiUchiha721, Aug 12, 2007.

1. ItachiUchiha721 New Member

Have you wondered who would win, Rock lee (8 inner gates) Vs. neji (byakugan)? Please reply.

2. FoxSpirit &#803

I think Lee would crush neji. If the gates could almost defeat garra, then Lee could totally defeat neji.

3. Vandal Savage Game Theory Administrator

Lee would curbstomp Neji.

4. Cair Guest

Eight Gates>Byakugan

5. Ryunosuke_Sanada Awesuma

Rock Lee would win but would die if he opened all 8 gates.

6. Tousen GB's Lobbyist

sorry to be off topic but lee did not almost defeat gaara..i believe after lee was done with his whole gate thing gaara got up and went back up stairs without anyones help

but back on topic..is it me or am i the only one who thinks neji would win this??? I mean i think he learned his lesson last time when he stood back and watched naruto pump out chakra..so i know he knows what that means and plus he already seen lee's gates..so one punch from neji and lee's body is screwed

7. scerpers Heart of the World, Lord of the Void

Lee.....!!!!!....!!!

8. gohan-sempai tha best!

i was gonna say lee, but you really have good reason for neji. if lee gets hit just 1 time, he's screwed. but if lee had the inner gates open before the start of the fight, lee would own neji. there's no way neji could keep up with speed like that

9. Loki custom title want a loki

Lee. lol , but they both whould die so no winer >_>

10. Tousen GB's Lobbyist

well im sure if lee had the gates open already and started fighting neji that yea it would be trouble for neji..but please do not forget that neji has rotation..and it has never been stated if rotation was a jutsu that can be broken by a stronger force or how long neji can use rotation for..and opening up 8 gates..pretty much could last up to 30 seconds i imagine

11. eDyH felty goodness

Lee rapes Neji with 5 gates.

If he opens 8 gates he rapes him faster, but it's an automatic draw.

12. Tousen GB's Lobbyist

ok i get the draw part but where do you get the rapage on 5 gates

13. Ookii Kintama Active Member

Lee's body would explode within half a second after going 8th gate. Neji wins without injury.

14. Ham Lumi?re Member

15. eDyH felty goodness

Neji hasn't shown the ability to successfully react to someone moving at those speeds, nevermind actually hit him.

Kaiten would provide a momentary defense, but it wouldn't last long enough to be be a threat to Lee.

16. mast3rplay3r7 Grimmjaw Final Form = Scryed

And yes, Lee almost did defeat Gaara. If it was not for Gaara's gourd, he would have won. I would say that would be almost.

And Neji would not be able to keep up with Lee at those speeds, Kakashi could barely keep up with a 3 tome sharingan. Lee at 5 gates could destroy Neji, there would be no need to go all the way to 8 gates, that would just be overkill(strength of more than a hokage vs an overrated jounin).

Over the time skip, Neji wasn't the only one to improve, Lee most likely improved just as much or even mroe since he always tends to train MUCH harder than everyone else.

17. Tousen GB's Lobbyist

no actually it was gaara's armor that saved him..the gourd just cushioned his fall..lee never had a chance from the beginning of the match..so now lee didnt almost beat gaara...and if you want you can make a gaara vs lee thread and we can go at it all night

a momentary defense should be more then enough for 8 gates which lee's body couldnt handle in the first place and gods knows how long he cant withhold the pressure of opening 8 gates before he drops

18. eDyH felty goodness

Lee would have beaten Gaara if he wasn't too stupid to stab him with a kunai instead of pinballing him around the room for a few minutes.

I'm talking about 5 gates, not 8.

Lee is quite familiar with Kaiten. If he has the gates open and sees that Neji is about to use it, he'll simply wait until the rotation is completed and then speedblitz him.

Of course, none of this is taking into account the fact that Anime Lee can move at supersonic speeds, but I try to push that out of my mind for most real discussions.

19. Shiranui Nullius in verba

Well Lee but you are forgetting that fact that Lee cant go that high yet.

So far he is only at 5.

20. Tousen GB's Lobbyist

well if we are going to use the would of could of type of thing..then its easy to say that gaara would of won the fight if he summoned shukaku

see i thought about that..but there isnt a timelimit on how long neji can hold up a rotation or how long lee can stand under gates..i mean its only safe to say the more he uses it the more its going to break down on him..but if lee waits and goes for it again..then whose to say neji can use it again..not saying he will be able to see it..but he was able to stop naruto's attack at the last minute

i see what you mean :amuse

im starting to thing.this thread was made one sided

21. Haze is Dreamin' Banned

it would end in a tie bc lee would kill neji then he would die

22. genetecist Akai Sufi

id say lee as well