1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

6th Naruto Shippuden Movie Announced For 2012 - Part 3

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Tazmo, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don-kun An NS observer.

But with so much denial post, I cannot see what's going on.

2. Fay

:lmao So that means he actually reads some fanfics :LOS

3. ninjaneko Ghoul Eyes

Lol, when the movie's available someone should make a gif of Sakura's facepalm.

:oh..............:(

To shippers, everything is a "pairing hint" -_-

I am :(

4. Evilene Silver Slipper Wearer

:giogio @ the bold.

Matrix, just stop and except the possibility that these spoilers could be real.

It's not hard.

Seriously it's not.

Free your mind and your ass will follow.

5. hmfan24 Member

Jeez, that's kind of uncanny with the broken arm and broken eye and everything. I wonder if that actually is supposed to be a hint. Maybe he has something to do with the death of Sakura's parents.
    I expected him to look more badass though... more like Obito. :p

And it's really early to see true pairing hints. I mean, at first people went gaga over Sasuke giving Sakura a rose. But, idk, just hold your horses. It comes out today in Japan.

6. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

7. Evilene Silver Slipper Wearer

I guess folks can't get enough of making glue out of dead ponies. :maybe

Oh yes, let's cherry pick. :awesome

8. Turrin 玄武

Does anyone know where I can read the spoilers. I have tried going back through this thread to find them, but couldn't.

9. santanico eyepatch ❤

10. takL unfit 4

thanks addy, superia, Don kun, fay, ninjaneko. i almost felt like i was in a wrong place in a wrong time. :p

yep i got my copy of vol 61 with the vol of shinobi yesterday.

and a few other mags with kish interviews. i havent found playboy which carries kish interview this month yet tho.

donno if i can translate all of them.

in kinema shunpo kish says he thought a big boob chara would be nice and created hinata. but he made her so shy that her boobs have been wested. to make it up he had to make the tukuyomi ver of hinata so bold. to such an extent that his editor calls her bitch.

11. Fay

12. takL unfit 4

yea its jp version of the playboy magazine. still funny.

13. Saunion Active Member

Well, his interviews tend to be boring as in he never really says anything in them. Still your translations are much appreciated.

14. Fay

Not exactly a magazine his "target group" can buy, no :hmm

15. ryz MOAR POWA!

You mean he can't say anything; remember he has to be extra careful not to spoil any upcoming manga events

16. RFujinami Master Procrastinator

Japanese Playboy does anime and manga, why am I not surprised.

17. Bruce Wayne Active Member

:laugh I thought the spot was reserved for Tsuande.

So he does plan on using her in the story. This actually ties into what Hinata said in the war.

18. HolyHands Let me touch you

The anime team hasn't let her boobs go to waste, that's for sure.

Moar fanservice, Kishi!

19. Olivia "Active" Member

I don't like how the Akatsuki didn't make grunts at least, especially since when Kisame was a white zetsu, he was able to talk against Killer Bee.

20. ryz MOAR POWA!

I swear honey, I really do buy it for the articles!:wink

21. ghstwrld ONLY NICE THINGS

:distracted Don't hold back on those interviews now, takL.

22. Saunion Active Member

He could say interesting stuff about his characters or themes at least, but he never does.

23. ch1p likes the kitteh

Spoiler: @Mr. Horrible / Kushina and other kuinochi bullshit
    A) Did you miss the part where I say people in general, not you personally? May I remind you this all started because you quoted me, not the other way around?

B) Yes, there is a difference. Kushina beat the guys up because that's how she resolves conflicts. Sakura / Ino beat others up for comic relief.

I see trashing on every female often enough. Except Kushina that is. I have never seen anyone trash her. Konan / Tsunade / Mei? Just inside the Telegrams section every time a new chapter arrives. And this is what I'm pointing out about Kushina's sainthood status.

Up there with Konan? Maybe in the AU!universe, where Konan is represented as fodder white Zetsu and Kushina might show some fighting feats.

Are you kidding? You can't see Minato letting Pain destroy the Leaf? Do you realise that's what Kurama did while he rampaged? People died in that invasion (for example, Iruka's parents). There's a reason why Naruto was so hated as a child. Hiruzen also "let" Orochimaru destroy part of the village.

I like how you pretend healing is nothing at all, ignoring how Tsunade's fighting against who she is right now too, and then consider Kushina using her own seal on the thing that was sealed within her in the first place as it should as a great baddass feat.

Again, don't miss the part where I say this isn't about you personally.

Yeah, like when she got out of the kitchen to be kidnapped by kumo, so fucking baddass.

In the exact same post no less. Comparing feats is unfair, but so is maturity. Sakura / Ino / Hinata are teenage girls, not adults.

That's bullshit. Kurenai was bashed as kitchen fodder even before Asuma died. Everyone knew her fate because lololol 'females in this manga'. Hinata has a life outside Naruto, it has be hinted as so. However, she's trashed in this board because Kishimoto only displays her as Naruto self-centred. With Sakura it's even worse. No matter if she's shown to be more than Sasuke-centred than Hinata, people will still trash her for it, Kishimoto or no Kishimoto. The 'writer can't portray women', this board says, then proceed to trash on the females. There is no distintion between character and writer. You may make one personally (I doubt it considering what you said about Hinata), but the rest of the board doesn't.

She's the exact same.

Notice how her 'touching scene' is tied with her being pairing fodder, yet I haven't seen one person bash her for it. Yet, Hinata throws herself in front of Naruto, she's bashed as a dumbass.

So protecting buildings > protecting human life is the Hokage's priority? Who the fuck cares if the village gets levelled? Like Gemna and Yamato say, what's important it's that they (humans) are still there. A village can be reconstructed, but how can you get back lost human life? Oh and just for irony of it, you think Kurama's tails' whip and Orochimaru's snakes didn't do anything to the village physically? Bah.

Furthermore, members > one person, in quantity. Perhaps not in quality, but a Hokage isn't supposed to be a mother and protect her child over everyone else, is she?

So members, aka more than one person < one person. Sad shit. Were you a Lily Evans fan too?

Did you even stepped inside the telegrams two weeks ago to say this with a straight face?

Don't you see this is my problem with this shit? It's true all the other females have fans and haters. That's what's natural indeed. However, is there even a Kushina hater? A single one (and no, I don't hate her). This is what I mean when I say Kushina can do no wrong, even though she's not better portrayed than the rest of the kuinochi.

They should, but they don't.

Besides there being 9, are there any more common points? I think there wasn't any... I mean, there is one which is dead (nekomata and the death guy plus Kurama and the fox, but other than that?)
    So the enemies are the anime team's idea?

LOL

So she's bait since the beginning? LMAO.

24. ch1p likes the kitteh

^'Hinata, do your best'

^That's Konan.

27. ch1p likes the kitteh

The drawing still looks pretty crappy for a movie... It looks like a normal Shippuden episode.

29. Haruka Katana (Φ ω Φ)つ¤=[]:::::::::::>

Movie: Kishi's chance to flash out Hinata's boobs:datass

30. Fay

Kishi in his interviews is such a cutie :love. I hope he comes to Europe once so I can finally score his autograph :sun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.